Dinner for 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to do this, Daddy. For me. For you."

He nodded and kissed her lips again. Then he lifted her to the floor. His hands held her until she was stable and he was satisfied she wouldn't fall.

"I'll bring plates," He suggested.

She felt herself give a shaky nod. While Daddy returned to the dinning room. She gathered herself quickly. This was what she'd really been anticipating. The aromas filled the kitchen as she took the flank steak out and started slicing it. Her arms were still sore. She tried to argue when Daddy took the knife out of her hand. But he was firm.

He looked at what she'd she'd cut. He cut the rest into the exact same size. He stepped back when he was done. She took Daddy's plate and set the rarest pieces on it. Then added the asparagus spears and roasted baby carrots. Daddy inhaled the aromas and patted her bottom. He started to reach for his plate.

"No, Daddy. You go sit. This is mine to do."

He nodded and kissed her again. But before he left, he took two pieces of the flank steak that were a little more well done and put them on his plate. "These stay on my plate."

She took a deep breath and realized Daddy was serious when he said she'd eat off his plate. She'd taken a few minutes when the guests first arrived to learn how they liked their steak. Somehow, it worked out that she had just enough of each type, from rare to well done.

Daddy's plate was done, but she separated the portions so the presentation was clean. Then she did the rest of the plates the same. Yes, it was a simple meal, but the tastes complemented each other.

A sub shouldn't feel proud. That had been drilled into her. Except for taking pride in pleasing her Dom. But Daddy made her feel pride in everything. He asked about her work, he made sure she got enough sleep each day so she could excel and her job. He complimented the little things. Always.

Now, he felt pride in herself. Daddy was going to see another side of her that she'd kept only for herself.

She carried the plates out, two at a time. Daddy should have been served first, that was protocol, but she knew Daddy would want the guests served first. He took care of others before himself. That was just another point that made her heart swell with pride and love. As she set the plates down, she glanced over the table.

She'd put a long runner down the center of the table. She'd laid on that runner when they'd been drinking around her and Daddy flavoring the drinks. Oh God! There was a huge wet spot where she'd laid! How could she have leaked that much in front of strangers! She ached to cover it and hide her embarrassment. But she had more plates to get and serve.

Each trip back to the table, all she could notice was the wet spot. She finished with Daddy's plate. But there was no where she could sit. Was she supposed to kneel by Daddy? Sit in his lap?

"Wouldn't you please bring water to drink, little one?" Daddy looked at her as he asked.

"Of course, Daddy," she answered and went into the kitchen to obey.

Once the water glasses were set, she noticed the middle of the table was still clear. She looked at Daddy, waiting for him to tell her where to sit, stand or kneel.

He stood up and held one of the wrist cuffs! No Daddy, she thought. This isn't fair! But her body felt differently. Her wetness was leaking down her inner thighs, slick, warm. Daddy and his guests were going to eat around her naked body! The twisted knot in her center was suddenly tight again.

"you've already marked your place, little one."

He was enjoying this! God, she was too. She hated to admit it. The embarrassment made her dark skin so red. Any other time, she would have fled. But Daddy kept her anchored.

She nodded and held out her left hand, submitting to Daddy. The guests moved their plates as Daddy cuffed her wrist and placed her back as the centerpiece to the meal. He felt other hands touch her ankles and fasten the cuffs. She almost pulled back, but Daddy was tapping her. She lay her head back on the table, she couldn't bear to look at the guests as they fastened the cuffs around her ankles. Daddy fastened her other wrist and pulled the restraints tight.

Oh God... Splayed and on display again! Why did she ache to cum so bad?

Daddy put the blindfold over her eyes again! She was plunged into darkness again. But her senses were hyper aware again. She heard the silverware on the plates. The glasses clinking. The sounds surrounded her. The conversation wasn't about her, but she knew they were watching her. Fuck! She was trying to grind her thighs together! But she was splayed and her hips were humping the air she was so far gone.

Then Daddy touched her cheek and tapped. "Eat, little one."

She felt the meat against her lips. Tasted what she'd prepared for Daddy. Her mouth automatically opened and Daddy fed her a small bite of the flank steak. She chewed, hoping that would distract her. But it didn't. She couldn't stop her hips. Daddy was doing this to her!

She lost track of time between the bites of food Daddy fed her. Sometimes she could follow the conversation. Then someone would move and wisp of wind caressed her skin and she was lost in feelings again. She knew the wet spot was growing. Her pussy was aching to be touched. She wanted Daddy's touch. But she was so far gone, she knew she would cum if anyone, or anything touched her.

But Daddy's fingers, when she was almost at her limit, would tap three times. Bringing her back under control. I won't cum. I will make Daddy proud! That was the mantra she clung to.

She knew she was an object tonight. Daddy had treated her like an object many times. He knew when she needed that. He'd been rough when she needed that. Not rough like a spank or two... Much more. The branding was one of the times she relived over and over. He'd bared her soul, took what he wanted, but gave her back so much.

But she knew that she was so much more than an object to Daddy. She'd started out as an object. But he took more and more. And after using her... He was so gentle.

They were in Daddy's bed. He'd used her hard. Her body was spent and she felt so peaceful laying on top of Daddy. Her fingers moved over his chest. And she just was. Daddy's hands were on her hips. He always held her there. She knew it was to control her. Sometimes she just couldn't help sliding down further, hoping he wouldn't notice he was engulfing him until it was too late.

That night, his hands pushed her down. She let out a small gasp as she felt him enter her. He filled her slowly. Too slowly. She tried to move her hips, but Daddy held her firm.

"Slowly, Mine," he whispered.

She knew she nodded, but was concentrating on the heat inside her. Daddy's slow was not a speed she knew. How long did it take to fill her. How did he make her feel every inch of his shaft? Then, he was inside her. Deep. But he didn't release her hips. He held her there. His cock flexed, almost hitting her spot. She breathed a sigh of relief. If he'd hit her spot, she would have been consumed.

Daddy kept her with him. He slowed time. Each movement was excruciatingly slow. He drew her out so skillfully. When his hips moved, she gasped, feeling his cock slide almost all the way out. He HELD her there. She wanted to lose herself and make Daddy cum. Her hips ached to circle, squeeze Daddy, make him feel as good as he made her feel.

His hands moved from her hips to her arms. She felt him sit her up on his cock, forcing it deeper into her. But he did it so fucking slow! She could feel him almost at her cervix. Desperately she looked into Daddy's eyes. The begging was in her eyes and she didn't try to hide. Please let me ride, she ached to yell.

But he didn't. Her hips moved in a slow circle. Daddy wanted slow. She would give slow!

His hips rose to meet her slow circle. Fuck. Faster Daddy! Faster!

But his hips stopped. His cock flexed inside her. This time closer to her spot. He knew where it was. He was teasing her. When she tried to move, he moved his hips. Somehow, she made her slow down. She was falling into the moment. Consumed.

Daddy pulled her down. Her breasts felt his warm chest. Her nipples dragged along his skin.

Daddy controlled her body. His strong hands lifted him up, her skin along his bare skin. Then he pushed her down so slow. Her nipples rubbed his skin. It felt so erotic. Natural. She felt the friction between their skin as Daddy moved her. The waves were there. In the back of her mind. They threatened. But she pushed them back. She wanted to feel Daddy. No, she didn't want. She needed.

Her back arched to Daddy so she could feel the friction longer. She kissed where her lips could touch. Daddy was all she knew.

Then Daddy lifted her! Until his cock was almost out of her. He stifled a moan of desperation. Then Daddy dropped her, his shaft piercing into her! The rush of him filling her drew a loud gasp! He lifted her again and DROPPED her. His cock fire inside her. Yes, Daddy! Faster! He picked up her hips again, and FORCED her down.

"Fuck!" she cried out. "More!"

But he held her down. Her hips desperately circling, rolling but Daddy held her firm. He resumed slowly fucking her. She ground down as hard as she could. But Daddy was controlling her.

She felt every single movement of his hips. She didn't have to look to know how he opened her. How he filled her emptiness. How slow he was moving.

Slow. Fuck so slow! It hurt so sweetly. She was on the edge. She knew a single word from Daddy would send the waves crashing over her. Don't let me cum, she prayed. Just THIS. THIS only!

Daddy's hands pushed her back up, driving his cock even deeper. She spread her legs wider, letting her weight push her down more.

Her hand moved to her clit. She rubbed slow, hard circles in time to Daddy moving inside her. Hr wetness coated Daddy and her hand. She was no longer embarrassed at how her body showed her need. She rubbed and felt. Her eyes were closed tight. The wave of pleasure so close. But she wouldn't let this end. No!

Daddy took her fingers away from her clit. The shock opened her eyes and she looked down at Daddy tasting her fingers.

"Delicious, little one."

Fuck! Words! She almost lost control and erupted right then. But daddy put her fingers back on her clit. She automatically started rubbing. Now she concentrated on Daddy's eyes. His cock was inside her. Where she always wanted it.

Daddy RAMMED his hips up into her, mashing her fingers HARD against her clit.

"Fucccck," she hissed out. Daddy did that to her.

He RAMMED up again, her clit so sensitive, swelled more as her fingers were smashed against it.

So close. The waves were haunting. But she didn't want the release. She wanted to feel. She wanted slow and and to feel.

Daddy's hands held her breasts now. His fingers squeezing her hard nipples. She pressed into his hands. Her hips moving in slow circles. Raising and lowering herself on Daddy. She could feel the tenseness in Daddy under her thighs. Daddy had the same need she did!

"Please," she moaned.

"Not yet," His voice was strained and she knew Daddy was holding his orgasm back. Making her feel and anticipate.

His hands gripped her breasts tighter as he pushed her back on his cock. Suddenly her weight was pushing Daddy against her spot!

"Please! Now!" she was barely holding on. The head of Daddy's cock was rubbing her spot. Daddy's hips were moving just enough to constantly rub her spot.

"Daddy!"

His fingers pinched her nipples so hard!

She wasn't going to be able to hold the waves back!

"Daddy!" her voice was weak and cracking

But Daddy's slow motion kept his head on her spot. She couldn't even remember to stop rubbing her clit!

"Daddy! Please!"

"CUM, Mine!" Daddy commanded.

As soon as he gave her permission, everything inside let go. The wave poured over her. Every nerve was on fire as the orgasm hit her. Her spasms almost rolled her into a ball on Daddy. Distantly, she felt Daddy filling her with his cock.

Then Daddy exploded. She felt his warm cum hit her cervix with a long stream. She felt the tension evaporate from his legs. She felt him spasm, pushing deeper. Warmth filled her heart as Daddy released inside her.

She felt so full! It was almost overwhelming. She wasn't just full of Daddy's cum. Everything was full. Her heart and mind. She felt consumed by Daddy. She knew she was owned by Daddy. She lowered her body on him, Felt his heart pounding against her. She was complete.

Daddy held her. The silence was perfect. She felt Daddy's breathing gradually slow. His cock was still in her, reminder her of how he'd taken her softly. Made her move at the speed He wanted. Her reward was so much more than an orgasm. It was consuming and she knew she was claimed. Completely and totally.

"little one," Daddy finally said softly. His arms were around her, warm and secure.

"Yes, Daddy," her voice was still shaky.

"We can't do that often! I can't take it!"

Of course there was Daddy drama in his voice. But that was what made Daddy Daddy!

"We'll save it for special occasions, Daddy," she promised.

"little one. Every time you are in my bed is a special occasion."

She almost cried when he said that, but hid it with a tender kiss.

"Where are you, little one?" She heard Daddy's voice.

"Here, Daddy." But where was here? She felt the hard table under her. Here was the table. What table? Daddy's fingers were on her neck. Three taps, then a pause, then three taps. Repeated slowly. Dining room table. But she couldn't move her arms. Or her legs. Why?

She held onto the taps. They were important. Why were they important.

Three more taps. I own you. Three more taps. I love you.

The panic eased. On the dinning room table. Surrounded by strangers. They were eating the meal she'd prepared for Daddy. She was naked? Yes, naked on the table. She felt the present rushing back. Daddy's surprise for her. She'd asked for this!

That's how this started! She was trying to convince Daddy that she wasn't good for him! That had been so long ago, but it still felt like yesterday.

Daddy thought he understood the darkness. He tried so hard and she loved him for that. But she'd been annoyed that night. Things were bad and Daddy couldn't be brought into that badness. Not Daddy!

He talked to her. He listened to her. He held her. But he wouldn't accept that he couldn't help her. He pushed buttons that she'd buried. Buttons buried so deep no one would ever be able to find them. But Daddy did! She didn't want him to. She needed to keep him out of this side.

But he kept pressing. She finally gave up.

"Daddy, you don't understand my darkness. It's not something you can. You're too nice."

"Make me understand."

This had been so early in their relationship. She'd hoped everything was in the past and Daddy would never know about this. She could keep it tamped down inside her. She could do that. But Daddy was irritating! He was respecting her boundaries in his way.

"What if the darkness inside me shocks you? Leave it be, Daddy! Please!"

To Daddy's credit, he did. For a little while. She didn't know if he did it intentionally, but he made her feel comfortable. He relaxed her and her guard dropped more. Then, damn it, Daddy!

"What does the darkness need?"

Out of no where! He dropped it like part of a normal conversation.

"To be used!" He wanted to know? He would. "The darkness craves being used. Hard, brutal, unconditionally!"

"How?"

Just accept it! Let me protect you! But he held her, looked into her eyes. "Would you share me?" she growled defiantly. "What would you think of that? Tell me! What if I just needed to be used, but anyone. By a lot? What if that was what my darkness craved? Would you give that to me? Could you?"

He still held her! He still looked into her eyes! Damn him!

"It's what you need? To be complete?"

Drop it Daddy! But He wouldn't release her eyes. She tried to look down, not able to meet the intense look, filled with concern and something deeper. Something she wasn't used to at all. "Sometimes, It all that I can feel. It's a hole that has to be filled."

He nodded slowly. Where was the judgment? She felt his lap under her, his arms around her. They were possessive. You can't understand this! I'm NOT going to drag you into my shit. Not you!

"I understand." He finally said.

But she knew he didn't. He couldn't

"Do you love me?"

He was direct, but never that direct! Of course she knew he knew she loved him. She couldn't bring herself to say it though. That was always used against her. She felt He wouldn't use it, but she still hadn't been able to say those words yet.

"Yes," she whispered. The word surprised her. Why did she admit that?

"I love you too, Mine."

Fuck! If she hadn't been sitting, she knew she would be on the floor from the emotions that overwhelmed her.

He took her chin in His hand and lifted it until his lips touched hers. They burned on hers.

"Will I allow you to be hurt?"

"No." That was the one thing she knew about Him

"Are you afraid I won't love you if you do that?"

She nodded and buried her face in his chest. She couldn't bare that she was going to lose him! It hurt to much to let the feelings in.

He held her! Silent and possessive.

"That won't happen." His voice was calm. He wasn't trying to convince. It was a statement of fact

"I can't fight it, Sir! I've tried but I can't!"

He kissed the top of her head. "you are not alone, Mine. You don't have to fight it."

"Daddy!" she remember how much she put into that word. It might have been the first time she'd called him that with all the emotions and meanings in the word.

He cut her off before she could finish. "you are safe. That will never change with me."

They'd spent the rest of the day talking. He'd told her what would happen. She felt the knot twisting inside her as Daddy walked her through the party he would plan. She clung to him tighter and tighter. When he was done, she couldn't think straight. She was overwhelmed.

"I'm scared," was all she couls say after.

"Where's your safe place?"

"you lap," she knew that now. She'd been in His lap the whole time and for the first time, she wasn't afraid of the darkness.

"When should you ask to lap?"

"When I need to talk to you. When I'm afraid. When I'm confused."

He nodded. "you will be safe the whole time."

"you won't leave me alone?" she hated the desperation in her voice, but couldn't deny it.

"You will not be alone. I will be there with you the whole time."

That had been the end of the conversation. She'd thought Daddy had forgotten about it until two weeks ago when he'd told her the date it would happen. She'd been on fire since.

And now, she was naked, waxed smooth, restrained on the dinning table, splayed for everyone to see. And Daddy's finger tapping her three times in patterns.

"Can you move?" It was Daddy's voice. Her hands were freed! As were her ankles! When did that happen?

"I don't know." Now she realized the conversations had stopped. She turned her head enough to see that it was just her and Daddy in the dining room. The plates were gone. The only thing remaining was her naked body stretched on top of the table. Even though her arms and legs were freed, she was still laying spread open.

She couldn't remember the last several minutes. But... Oh God, the feelings were burned in. The embarrassment and humiliation of being the centerpiece while they ate. Daddy flavoring drinks with HER wetness while she was blindfolded. Her body responding to every touch. The runner was drenched with her wetness. Just the thought made her nipples ache they were so hard.

"Did they leave?" she whispered. Part of her hoped they had. She was overwhelmed and didn't know if she could handle more.

1...456789