Dinner for 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy gathered her into his lap. His arms were fire where his skin touched hers. He'd rolled up his sleeves! She could feel the heat from his forearms.

"The guests are in the living room. Dinner is over. Can you do the next part?" There was concern in his voice. But she felt his care and worry for her.

"I don't know, Daddy." The darkness was screaming. But it was just sooo much. Always before, there hadn't been a choice. She was just taken without consent. Used and abandoned. Why was Daddy still here? Why hadn't he left?

"What do you do if it's too much?"

"I don't know," her voice was so soft she knew Daddy was straining to hear.

"Lap," Daddy reminded her.

"Lap," she nodded.

Daddy picked her up and cradled her in his arms. She saw the strangers sitting in chairs. Daddy's chair was the start, the rest had been placed so they were close enough to talk as a group, but they could also have side conversations.

Daddy placed her on the floor at his feet and sat down. She leaned against his leg an kissed it through his pants. She felt His hand in her hair, caressing. She felt him playing with the braid that rested on right side of her neck.

The braid!

She'd known she was His. She loved him and was constantly surprised by what he did. Daddy's moods varied so much. But He was rarely angry. And when he was, he might spank her harder, NEVER a bad thing, but he wasn't mean.

She remembered how he texted her to come to his house that night. Work had been busy, so he was letting her sleep at her apartment. But this text was terse. "My house tonight."

Usually Daddy's texts were longer. Her stomach twisted as she read the message and turned towards Daddy's house. That drive had been distracting. Probably because she kept rubbing her thighs together as she drove.

She didn't knock any more. The front door was unlocked and even if it wasn't she had a key from Daddy. She knew where he would be. Her fingers were shaking a bit as she took off her clothes. She paused after sliding her panties down her legs. She felt proud of how wet Daddy made her and her panties showed her anticipation.

Her clothes were folded and neatly set on the table. She turned to go find Daddy. He was sitting in his chair. She sensed some tension about him.

"Hello, Daddy," she said her normal greeting and started to walk towards Daddy.

Before she'd taken a couple of steps, Daddy stood up. She stopped, shocked. Daddy was naked! And hard! She looked into his eyes and stopped. But Daddy didn't.

He took her in his arms, kissing her hard. She opened her mouth for Daddy and his tongue took hers. His breath was hot, his hands gripping her. Then Daddy lifted her off her feet and pulled her tight to his body. Her legs wrapped around his hips as he dropped her on his stiff cock. The sensation of Daddy taking her so fast pushed her close to the edge.

Daddy's hands held her legs, lifting and Dropping her over and over. The orgasm roared in her ears. Her skin burned from his touch. Then Daddy pinned her against the wall! His growls filled her ears. It was primal. His actions made her feel completely owned. He was so deep in her! She threw her head back, ARCHING into Daddy as he took her.

His teeth TOOK her neck! FUCK! She could stop her hips from grinding back on Daddy. His NEED overwhelmed her. Each thrust rammed her into the wall. He'd positioned her so her clit was MASHED under her weight! The orgasm grabbed her. She groaned out "Please... please..." But she couldn't managed much more than a husky whimper

"CUM!" He ordered and she gushed, Her whole body curled into him so tight. She felt her orgasm run down Daddy's thighs as he held her. Just when her spasms were almost spent, Daddy tensed, pushing her so hard against the wall as he erupted inside her. His cum hit her cervix. The warmth felt good inside her, the spasms hit her again, Warmth filled her at how hard Daddy came inside her. That feeling of him inside her, spent, their cum mixing inside her, completed her.

Somehow, Daddy carried her to his chair. "Hello, Mine." His first words that evening made her want to kiss him and submit everything.

"Hello, daddy," she giggled.

"You mouth," he directed.

She didn't hesitate. She moved just enough for him to slide out of her and groaned at the feeling of emptiness. Then she moved between His legs. Daddy wasn't his normal hardness, but he'd just cum inside her. She took the tip in her mouth. Tasting their cum. Just her lips on his head.

He leaned his head back as her lips took him. She knew how sensitive Daddy was after he came. She used that. Her mouth sucked the last of his cum out. Her tongue barely touching. Each time she did, she could feel hism tense and hear his groan. She slide her mouth all the way over him, She made sure Daddy felt her tongue on his shaft. Under him, on his sides. The drool ran out of her mouth as she took more of him.

His hand was in her hair! He wasn't directing her head. His fingers were clenched in her hair. She pulled back to the tip of his cock. Her hands moved to his shaft. She bobbed in time with her hands. As her mouth moved back to his tip, her hands twisted up. He droll making Daddy's cock so slick. Daddy was getting close. She moved a hand to cup his balls. Her mouth bobbing, her hand a subtle twist.

Daddy was going to reward her! Her mouth sucked harder, greedy for Daddy's cum! She could feel the tensness. Daddy was so quiet. His hips moving with her in perfect timing. She glanced up to see Daddy's eyes closed. His head back. The muscles in his thighs so tight. She hummed over Daddy's cock.

"Fuccccck" he groaned and she knew she was going to be fed soon. Daddy tensed. His fingers so tight in her hair that each bob of her mouth sent waves of pain cascading down through her.

She tried to pull her mouth back, but Daddy forced her to take his whole length in her mouth. Then Daddy exploded, shooting his cum into her mouth. She gulped, not wasting a drop of his delicious cum.

She purred as the warmth filled her, resting her cheek on Daddy's inner thigh, drinking every bit of cum she could get. She'd never felt so possessed.

She was back in Daddy's lap. Warm and secure. But more... she felt bared. Daddy had been so raw tonight. After she'd made him cum, she remembered being put back there.

Daddy's fingers explored her body. No... that wasn't right. Daddy's finger KNEW her. They'd started at her collar bone. Delicate. Soft. Undeniable. He watched as his fingers moved. Sometimes she watched those fingers, sometimes she watched Daddy's face, sometimes it was so intense she could only focus on the feelings.

For a half hour, Daddy touched her. He started at her throat, her collar bone. Then over her breasts. Not her nipples. He touched her breasts, exploring, watching every goose bump rise on her skin. His fingers moved down her sternum, His fingers were so soft, drawing thrills on her skin. His fingers moved over her stomach. He started at her navel. She'd never felt so exposed and safe. His eyes followed his fingers. They moved out from her navel. Then, after knowing her stomach, his fingers moved down further.

They were fire as they moved over the brand. Is fingers traced the letters, her skin. She knew she was wet. She couldn't stop that, even if she wanted. His fingers moved to where her thighs met her mound. That soft crease of skin. It burned where he touched. She tried to move her hips so he would touch where she ached. But He didn't.

His fingers moved down her thighs. They touched everywhere. She didn't know what he was feeling. She just felt the intensity of his eyes on her skin. Felt the heat from his fingers. They moved to her knee. Around her knee cap. His fingers moved over her calf, along the muscle, feeling.

No one had ever done this. They'd only been interested in her holes for pleasuring themselves. Daddy... Daddy... He was examining her, every single part of her body. Not for sex,,, It was so much deeper, primal.

His fingers moved over her ankle, her foot. He traced the lines of her bones down to her toe. Her feet... god they were ticklish, but Daddy didn't tickle. He burned her skin with his touch. His fingers moved to her other foot.

That same, intense, breathtaking touch moved over her foot, her ankle. He knew her. His fingers knew every part of her. Up her calf, following the lines of her muscle. Her knee, around her knee cap, then her thigh. This action was so intimate, probing... perfect

When his fingers returned to her neck, she could barely breathe. He hadn't touched her sex or her nipples or even her bottom. He had done so much more. He held her eyes and he moved her to straddle him. She was helpless and moved where his hands directed her. She felt him enter her again.

But his hands! Fuck! They were still fire where he held her shoulders, pusher her back until his cock pressed her spot. He wasn't moving, just PRESSING.

"Daddy!"

"Not yet."

Then they were on the floor! Her legs on his shoulders! His hands holding hers above her head stretching her arms, pinning her to the floor as his hips RAMMED into her. Over and over and over. He must have felt the spasms starting. She barely croaked out "Please," when he ordered her cum.

She let everything go and felt her cum cover Daddy. Her body was beyond control as the waves and spasms rocked her even harder.

They couldn't even make it back to Daddy's chair. She felt so comfortable on Him. As He tucked her in. Then, Daddy talked to her. At first, it was just words so she could recover. Then he explained patterns and told her about heart, body and mind. And told her about the braid. He wanted her to wear a braid in her hair, something to connect them more. He wanted three pieces of hair braided together so she could touch it and KNOW Daddy owned her heart, her body and her mind. That had been the perfect end to a perfect night.

Now Daddy's fingers were playing with the braid as she sat on the floor next to his leg. The guests were talking and Daddy joined the conversation. His fingers either tapping three times or playing with the braid.

"She is very well behaved," she heard someone say. Her eyes were locked on Daddy's leg, but she recognized the female voice. It was the first one that had tasted her on their glass.

"Thank you," Daddy aid, his hand patting her head softly. This was Daddy's gift. The darkness was clawing.

"Had she been trained long?" The man who came with the woman. He hadn't spoken much, but she remembered how he'd looked at her when she let them in.

"By others," Daddy responded. "They didn't take of her properly. I am changing that. But there is a lot of retraining. I'm lucky she is so quick to learn my ways."

They were talking like she wasn't even there! The darkness was inside her, shouting to be released.

"So far, she has been perfect tonight," the woman's voice again. Daddy's leg still had all her attention.

"I think you be impressed with what will come," Daddy's voice again!

How could she still be wet? Daddy had made sure she drank water. There were sections of memory of the cold water. But there is no way she'd drunk enough to be this wet!

"Oh?" The woman's voice again. "What do you have in mind?"

Daddy's fingers left her hair for a moment. Then before she could look up, He put the blindfold over her eyes again, plunging her into utter darkness. As he did, the darkness inside her grew more intense... undeniable.

"Lap, little one." It wasn't a request

she felt herself feel her way into Daddy's lap. Intensely aware of how her wetness was soaking into his slacks. He held her tight, His whisper only loud enough for her to hear. "If it's too much, crawl back to me, little one. No one will touch your bottom. That is Mine only."

She felt herself nod. Daddy's words were there, but the darkness was so powerful.

"Do I love you?" he asked. Again she nodded. There was no doubt about that now.

His voice was louder now. "If little one says stop or lap, everything will stop. No exceptions." His voice was commanding. "Her bottom is Mine. Mine only," she heard the possessiveness in his voice and glowed.

"Are you ready?" his voice low and just for her.

The darkness inside her nodded.

Daddy set her back on the floor by his leg. He tapped her bare neck three times.

She was hyper alert again. She heard every sound. Was that a zipper? It was too far away to be Daddy's. She knelt, her bottom resting on her heels. Her back straight. She could feel her nipples tighten even more.

"little one," she heard the woman's voice and turned towards the sound. "Come here," there was powerful note of command in the voice.

There was a moment's hesitation, then she crawled towards the voice. She put an extra wiggle as she crawled, knowing Daddy watching her bottom. The thought of Daddy seeing her wetness and swollen pussy made her heart race more.

"Good little one," the woman's voice pulled her closer. Her fingers touch the woman's shoes and felt the heels. She couldn't take the blindfold off. But, she could smell her arousal and... the woman's! She moved her face closer until she felt the smooth skin on her cheek. She lifted her head more. The woman had been wearing a knee length skirt, but she didn't feel the skirt. Her cheek moved up more, past the woman's knees. Even sitting, she should have felt the skirt by now.

Her cheek moved more, along the woman's inner thighs. She could smell her. She was sweet. She felt the woman's hand in her hair, drawing her closer.

She knew Daddy was watching. Her face between the strangers thighs. She felt wetness on her lips and the darkness licked. Tasting her. The woman sighed. The darkness took over.

She licked, her tongue exploring. Daddy probably didn't know how she loved to be with women. She felt the fingers in her hair, pulling her mouth closer. The darkness was there. But she didn't need the darkness for this. She felt the softness, the sweet taste, the texture under her tongue. She knew how to draw the sighs. She knew how bring the tension to front. Felt the woman's thighs hold her in place. It was just her tongue and mouth and the stranger's sex in front of her. She knew where to touch, kiss and lick. She drew the woman's orgasm to her lips. Stretched it. When the woman couldn't hold back any more, she made her cum. Lapping the cum, cleaning her inner thighs with her tongue and lips.

But the darkness wasn't satisfied. She knew where the next chair was. She had no idea who was sitting in it. But as soon as the woman's thighs eased, she moved to the left. Her hand searching, finding a leg and feeling the pants. It wasn't Daddy, the leg felt different.

She moved her face to the crotch, but he wasn't ready yet. She pulled his zipped down and didn't hesitate to pull the pants down. Her fingers hoked the underwear as well. She took the man in her mouth. The darkness pushed her. She felt the cock grow in her mouth, but she pushed her nose into the man's groin. Swallowing more as he grew. The darkness wanted more.

Her mouth slid up and down. Her hands planted firmly on the stranger's thighs. She felt it in her throat. But she wanted more! Her head bobbed up and down faster and faster. She was going to make him cum with just her mouth. Her throat contracted around his head. She didn't think about what she was doing. She let the dark hunger take over. She hummed, sending powerful vibrations down the shaft in her mouth.

Gimme Gimme Gimme echoed through the darkness. Within minutes, she was rewarded with what she wanted and swallowed the load in her mouth. The darkness had her firmly in it's grip now.

She felt hands on her bare skin. She didn't bother counting them, the darkness just basked in them. Staying on her knees, she continued around the room, searching for more to fill the darkness.

A couple of times panic almost overwhelmed her. The darkness was so present that she thought she was going to lose herself, but Daddy's tapping got through to her. He wasn't always tapping, but he somehow knew when she needed it, when the darkness was pulling her in.

She was the center of all their attention now. Her mouth was being used and so was her pussy. In the back of her mind providing the only anchor against the powerful darkness was the reminder from Daddy, "you bottom is Mine alone."

Hands were on her skin, burning with their desire. The sensations were rough and sometimes tender. She couldn't see, just feel and accept what was forced on her. Her throat was fucked until her jaw hurt. When she didn't have a cock in her mouth, there was a wet pussy for her to lick and make cum.

She felt the cocks fill her and each time they came inside her. She begged and pleaded to cum. Her voice was hoarse from pleading. Tears ran freely down her cheeks. But it wasn't until she felt Daddy's hand on her cheek and his command, "Cum!" that she let go and the darkness crrowed. "you don't need permission now," he added.

She let the sensation run over her. Felt her body being used to please others. The hands moved her where they wanted. Fingers stretched her mouth wider. They filled her drenched pussy. Someone spanked her thighs ruthlessly. The pain screaming through her as hard thighs rammed into the welts.

The words sent her beyond what she could remember. They were harsh, tore through her, tore her down. The darkness embraced the humiliation and abuse the strangers heaped on her. Demanding more each time. Her body was covered with sweat, her drool and cum. She was submerged in the darkness now. Feeding on it.

The more they gave, the more she wanted. She growled when a cock was pulled from her cunt. She lapped at cocks as she felt them on her lips. When her face was pulled to a wet pussy, she made it hers. The hard moans of delight made her work harder. She knew the tastes of the people. She knew when she made someone cum and worked harder to make that person cum faster when she tasted them again.

Parts of her body were numb from being used. Her jaw ached and her throat hurt. Touching her hair sent waves of pain through her from all the times it had been roughly pulled. Her nipples were swollen, red, welted. But she wasn't done yet.

When she got to Daddy, she embraced the darkness and merged it with Daddy's peace. She'd pleasured Daddy with her mouth many times, but this was the first where she held nothing back. When she felt him getting close, she pulled back, wanting more from Daddy. Even blindfolded, she looked up to where she knew Daddy was looking down at her. "More," she growled low and deep. "Choke!"

He knew what she wanted and the fingers of his right hand closed around her throat tight. His other hand took her hair and forced her mouth over him. She felt His cock hit the constriction from His fingers and he pulled her hair harder. As he pushed into her throat, his fingers didn't let any air in.

She released herself into the darkness and let the hunger take over. After a few seconds, there was some panic when she couldn't inhale a deep breath. But Daddy didn't stop. Her tongue wrapped around him. She swallowed more of him even through she struggled to breathe. The struggle was intense. But arousing. She felt her body on fire and every nerve erotically burned.

Like the darkness, the desperation for air was almost overwhelming, but she didn't care. The darkness could take her! Daddy's fingers tightened even more. His hips rammed into her face, making her choke and gag for air she couldn't get. She felt the eyes on her. Felt the cum, hers and the others dripping out of her used pussy. Felt the sting from Daddy's hand in her hair.

All she knew was Daddy's cock and his hand around her throat. Darkness clawed behind the blindfold. Her thoughts were slow, the need for air was pounding. But Daddy held her hair and her throat. She could barely stay on her knees now. Daddy fucking her face. As the darkness started to pull her into unconsciousness, she felt Daddy fill her throat and peace and pride filled her.

1...456789