All Comments on 'Dinner for One'

by BonnieCampbell

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cmj711cmj7118 months ago

Very enjoyable, erotic, a tease.

I was hoping for more.

Thought the note in the envelope would have a number, the number would tell him how long he'd be in the cage.

Maybe you'll continue their journey & add other kinks? Fingers crossed.

Norway_1705Norway_17058 months ago

Magnificent! A style full of eroticism. I imagine that for Adrian every day coming home was a thrill, in the hope that on that very day he would find the lit candle as a reminder of the wedding. It could happen on any day, completely RANDOM: and he would be thrilled every time he walked home (unlike so many husbands who return already bored, anticipating nagging and bothering).

What could be nicer, than preparing a quick dinner for your queen, and she APPROVES instead of scolding you because the avocado is too cold or the chair is too rough?

What if perhaps the only thing a husband wants is a wife who lets herself be served 'without' nagging him? What if it is that the cage persuades her that he will not take unwanted sexual initiatives? Then, she wouldn't need to 'preemptively reject him'... by nagging and scolding (as usual).

Romantic and erotic.

If he waits for orders standing up, could we call him a Butler, and add in the tags? The Chippendale collar looked very Butler-like… maybe in the sequel (many sequelS?)

Let's hope there will be a follow-up!

(Just a small... question: a pocket in her short gown? You are such a talented Author, if you describe better how she is dressed, I can visualise it better!)

Trader_X38Trader_X388 months ago

I'm strealing these ideas for my next real-life session. Simply awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Typical lying, self centered, manipulative bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh what a surprise ! A selfish misandrist ! Who would have thought ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous