Dinner for One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Isobel didn't want to get too predictable, so she had a little surprise in store for Adrian this time.

***

After she fastened the last cuff, Isobel stalked around the edge of the bed, trailing her fingertips along his naked body, making Adrian shiver.

"Mmm," she said. "Much as I love having own personal boy-toy at my beck and call, I have to admit that I do like seeing you tied down like this and at my mercy. I can tease and torment you to my heart's desire and there's nothing you can do about it."

Adrian quivered with arousal.

Isobel held eye contact while she slowly undid the belt of the gown and peeled it from her shoulders, to stand naked before him, in all her dancer's glory.

Adrian watched, his heart in his mouth, as she crawled onto the bed and made her way slowly towards him on all-fours.

"I want to see that tongue. I want you to put it to good use." She arranged herself above his face. "And I'd make the most of this opportunity if I were you," she told him. "Once you've made me come again, I think I'd like to gag you for a while."

Adrian just had time to take in what she'd said before she lowered herself onto him. He started to go to work.

He didn't waste any time, plunging his tongue into her as far as he could, before running it along the length of her vulva to find her clitoris. He was soon slathered in fluid, from his own saliva and from her excitement. He sucked and nibbled at her nub, as Isobel moved her hips, grinding against him. He'd had plenty of time to learn what she enjoyed, and he put it all into practice. He went slowly at first, with long, deliberate movements and curling circles. Sometimes, he'd pause, heightening her pleasure through anticipation. He used the lightest of touches for a bit, until she pushed herself against him, demanding more pressure. Eventually, he began to build up the pace, and he worked his tongue inside her, until she moved to position her clitoris over his mouth. Adrian got the message. He flickered his tongue back and forth over it, and soon she was whimpering with pleasure as the climax thundered through her. Her fingers dug into his skin, gripping him tightly as she shuddered, her orgasm turning into a series of progressively weaker spasms as she sank down onto his body, spent.

Isobel lay still on him for a while before relaxing. Adrian waited, trying to be patient. Typically, Isobel would demand two orgasms from him, so that she had two to his one -- it was supposed to be about her pleasure, after all -- but sometimes she wanted more. He was hoping he'd provided sufficient service for this evening. He really enjoyed being her fuck-toy, but he was ready for the cage to be removed so that he could come, now.

Isobel stirred. She slid off him, moving with effortless grace and minimal effort, to stand beside the bed. "Mmm," she purred, stroking his abdomen. "That was lovely, thank you. Now then--" She opened the bedside cabinet and retrieved the ball-gag she'd mentioned. She gave him an arch look. "Open."

Adrian obediently received the ball into his mouth, and Isobel tightened the strap behind his head. Wearing the gag for a short while along with the restraints added extra spice.

Once it was in place, Isobel retrieved her larger wand and put it on the bed, then she climbed up and straddled him, so that she was astride Adrian's hips, facing him in classic woman-on-top pose. She leaned forward to put her hands on his chest, supporting herself as she rubbed her sex along his cage. He could just feel some faint sensations, where her soft tissue touched his swollen member through the bars.

"You've been a very good boy, haven't you?" She leaned back again, and reached behind her to squeeze his testicles. "I bet you're all pent up now, and ready for your turn."

Yes please.

"I expect you're wondering how things are going to play out for you tonight," she said, in a sultry voice. Her eyes smouldered as she looked at him. "How I'm going to make you come."

Adrian's money was on a straight fuck, then a hand-job. Isobel usually liked some penetration, and she hadn't had anything inside her yet, apart from Adrian's tongue. Sometimes, she simply rode him until he came, but there was something different, more demanding about her mood tonight, and he guessed she'd want to be more in control of his orgasm, and that she'd want to watch his face as he came. It was all good, but he guessed that she'd ride him until he was nearly ready, then finish him off with her hand.

Isobel ground herself against his cage a couple more times, and added "Where I'm going to make you come." Still grinding, she lightly touched her fingers to the tip of her tongue, between slightly parted lips, and then cupped her mound, letting out a soft "Oh!" each time. And then, to his surprise, she reached around behind her, touching herself again once more. "Oh!".

Adrian blinked. Was she planning anal tonight? That would certainly account for her different mood. His penis strained a little harder in response to this thought.

Isobel leaned forward. The key dangled from her neck and tickled his chest as the chain pooled on his pecs. Her breasts touched his as she placed her lips right next to his ear. "If I'll let you come," she whispered.

Wait, what?

She straightened up again, hands still on his chest, and looked down at him, a mischievous smile on her face. "You knew I had the key when you locked the cage," she said.

That sounds ominous...

"How tonight ends for you has already been decided." She leaned over and picked up the envelope. "Shall we find out what you've picked?" She opened it, partially slid out the piece of paper it contained, and looked at it. "Huh," she said to herself quietly. Then she looked at Adrian, and a slow, sly smile emerged.

She ran her hands up and down his chest, her fingernails teasing him lightly. "I expect you'd like to know what it says? Well, I could tell you, but where's the fun in that? You'll find out soon enough. In the meantime, I think I need another orgasm."

She put the envelope to the side and picked up the larger wand instead, and began buzzing it over her clitoris, while she ground herself along his cage.

As he watched his wife, Adrian wondered what was going to happen. He'd read a bunch of stories involving chastity; quite a few of them involved the female partner deciding that the cage was going to stay on much longer than the male protagonist had planned. That didn't appeal to him at all; it was fun to play around with the cage for a few hours, but he certainly wasn't interested in it as a lifestyle.

Some stories involved the guy climaxing while still wearing the cage, a vibrator buzzing on his balls and cage. That could be okay, Adrian thought; it wasn't something they'd done before, but he'd be willing to try it.

Then some of the other stories came to mind. Oh god. Please not a strap-on. Not that.

Isobel was working her way up. She'd been looking down at him at first, smiling, but as passion took her, she closed her eyes and focused on her own pleasure. She was still moving her hips back and forth, rocking on his cage. Adrian was getting a little bit of sensation, but nowhere near enough to get him off. He tried moving his hips to match her motions. He saw her open her eyes, for a moment, an amused look on her face, and then she shut her eyes again.

She was getting worked up, now. He could tell from her expressions. There wasn't much more he could do to help her along; he was just a passenger, almost a prop. But god, it was hot to watch. There was nothing that turned him on more than seeing his wife orgasm. As her climax hit, she threw her head back and let out a long moan that came from deep within. She held the wand tightly against her mound, her arms straining. Adrian watched her, wishing he was in her right now, reaching his own climax, but he could only look on. Finally, the last wave passed, and she let her head and shoulders droop.

More time passed, then Isobel lifted her face to him again, pushing her hair out of her eyes, a content look on her face.

"Wow," she said. "Good job, Isobel. How was it for you, honey?"

"Mmfff!" Adrian said, eloquently.

She nodded. "Thought as much. Right, then!" Her eyes flashed with a combination of excitement and suppressed mirth. She got off him and moved backwards, kneeling between his spread legs. At least she hasn't gotten up to pull out a strap-on, Adrian thought to himself. Not yet, anyway, a voice at the back of his head added.

She bent her head forward and licked along the length of the cage, making him shiver. He could feel the touch of her tongue through the small gaps in the bars. She squeezed and caressed his testicles as she shifted to take the tip of the cage into her mouth, and he groaned. He was desperate to be fully erect, to feel her on him properly. He jumped as he both felt and heard the buzz of the wand as she turned it on, while it was pushed against the front of his balls, and then began working it forwards and backwards. It felt really good, and as it continued, Adrian began to wonder if this was how Isobel was planning to finish him off. Could he come like this, he wondered? He began squeezing, trying to make himself as erect as he could be, as if he were close to coming. He had to admit, the thought of Isobel making him come like this was a turn-on -- he just wasn't sure if he could get there. She worked at him for a while, using her hands and mouth and the wand on both the cage and on his testicles, and all the time he was close, just not close enough.

She sucked on the cage, passing a small amount of sensation to his desperate penis, and then there was a click, and a moment later he felt the cage removed from his penis.

Oh thank god for that.

Isobel turned off the wand and stroked his shaft; almost immediately, he was at full erection, and she began to wank him in earnest. It felt so good. He opened his eyes briefly to take in the sign of his wife, her eyes alight with excitement, her taut body glistening with a sheen of perspiration. She jerked him with her right hand, and fingered his balls with her other hand. The key dangled between her breasts, dancing at the end of its chain as she worked him.

And then she stopped.

Adrian let out a groan of frustration through the gag. What the hell? She sat back on her heels, a smile on her face. "Shhh," she said, a finger to her lips. "Don't worry. We're not done yet." She put her hands on his calves and ran them up his legs and back, stretching like a cat. "In fact, if I were you, I'd settle in and get comfy. We could be here a while."

Hey, he complained. It came out as "Mmmm!"

"Don't look at me like that," she told him. "I'm not the one who picked the envelope."

I didn't know what was in them, he thought frantically. "Mmmf!"

"Now be quiet for a moment and listen," Isabel said. "You're not done making choices yet. You have two options available to you. Listen to both and think before you answer."

Now what?

She idly flexed her fingers on his legs, as she spoke. "Option one: if you're not into this, you can tap out now. I'll undo the restraints and leave you alone, and you can finish yourself off, if that's what you want."

That did not sound appealing, Adrian thought.

Isobel started stroking his testicles again, causing his erection to jerk. "And behind door number two: we keep going, and you trust that I know what I'm doing and that it'll be pleasurable." She ran her finger up the length of his penis, along the underside. He shivered and groaned.

"So tell me, sweetie," she asked quietly, in a voice like honey as she gently stroked his shaft, "which is it going to be? Shall we stop here?"

Adrian really didn't want her to stop. He shook his head.

"You want me to keep going?"

He nodded.

"I'm so very pleased to hear that," she said. "So on we go. And it will be pleasurable. Of course," she added, a gleam in her eye, "I didn't say who for."

She gave him just enough time to think, wait what? before she bowed her head, taking him into her mouth and proceeding to give him a blow-job that took all doubts away. He was quickly back to full hardness, and she released him with a pop, and continued to stroke him. Adrian was getting close and, now that she was just using her hand again, he began to wonder about her comment. Was she going to edge him again? And again and again and....? She'd implied that they would not be finishing soon -- meaning that Adrian would not be finishing soon. But she was taking him closer and closer and it felt so good and he was silently praying that she'd take him over the edge and--

--and then he was coming, and Isobel was still pumping him, working his shaft as he tensed, straining hard against the restraints as he orgasmed. His breath stopped for a long while as the force of the wave took him, and then he let out a long moan through the ball-gag, before collapsing back onto the bed, spent. Isobel still stroked his shaft for a short while, playing with his balls, before excusing herself to go clean her hands.

Adrian lay back, in a haze, grateful and relieved that she had delivered the climax he'd wanted. But lying there, waiting to be released, he realised he was also faintly disappointed that she'd brought it to an end so quickly after promising a protracted session. He'd read about edging, and how it was supposed to enhance the eventual orgasm. He wondered about proposing that Isobel try that, one evening. Within reason, of course; he wouldn't want to prolong it for too long.

Yes, he thought to himself. He definitely needed to talk to Isobel about that, once she came back.

***

It didn't take Isobel long to clean up, but she made a detour before returning to free her husband. She was happy to let him stew for a short time. She poured herself another glass of wine, and sat down to drink it, reflecting on the evening, satisfied. When she thought he'd waited long enough and she'd given him enough time to reflect on what he could have experienced, she picked up the glass to carry back to the bedroom. And on the way, she collected the envelopes, to put them all away. She put them in her desk drawer and, before locking it, she also added the envelope Adrian had selected -- which, like all the others, contained a piece of paper that was entirely blank.

12