Dinner for Three Ch. 04

Story Info
Lavinia tries to know if Cassy would be into it.
1k words
4.1
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

Anyway, all of this was to explain to you that it was that kiss at that party so many years ago that gave me the idea that I wanted to have sex with Cassy in our threesome.

Now I needed to know if she would agree.

Having made the choice and decided who I wanted, it remained to be known whether Cassy would be willing to join.

Of course, I could send her a message like this: "Hi, Cass! How would you feel about a threesome with Arthur and me? Friday, 9 pm, is that ok for you?". That, no doubt, would solve the issue in a simple way.

But... let's face it, it is complicated to send such a message. She would feel pressured and God the risk of saying "no" would be high.

I needed to be a little more delicate. But, this is difficult when you are inexperienced in such matters. You have to weigh up exactly the words you will use. You can't be too direct, but you also can't leave any doubt as to your intentions, or you could cause an awkward misunderstanding. And since, unlike many people, I tend to be direct and blunt, this was an even greater challenge for me.

I outlined a strategy of a gradual approach.

I started by resuming a closer contact. I began to send messages more frequently, since she would soon be visiting us, and to like and comment on some of her posts. In an implicit way, I led Arthur to do the same thing. So they also naturally connected again.

Soon that closeness we had before we graduated was returning. She began to talk to me about aspects of her life and I also shared with her what was happening in my daily life. Even taking away my second intentions, it was great to reinforce these bonds with her.

Little by little she told me about more intimate matters. It didn't take long before she told me something crucial: she was single and not dating anyone. This meant that the path would not be blocked by the existence of a boyfriend or a fiancé.

A few more days went by and I tried to introduce some more spicy topics into our conversation. At one point I went to a store to buy lingerie. Instead of sending pictures to my husband, as I like to do, I decided to wear a black garter belt and send it to her:

"What do you think of this one? I'm thinking of making a surprise for Arthur".

"Wow, you look beautiful, girl! He will go crazy!

"I need something that values my ass, since it's not that big :("

"Lavinia, your ass is perfect! Stop it! This lingerie drives anyone crazy!"

I noticed that she said "anyone", not something like "your husband", or even "men". It could be nothing, but it could be a subtle sign that she really thought I was hot, that she had some level of lust for me.

From that moment on, I began to look at her pictures on social networks with fresh eyes.

I would glide over her Instagram posts admiring her body and thinking of her with lust, with desire. She had been a great choice.

More than once I had sex with Arthur already picturing her there on our side. It was becoming more real, more believable. I still didn't know what it would be like, what her role would be in this sex, but she would be there.

As the days and messages went by, I discovered something even better about her: not only was she not in a relationship, but she had not had sex for some time. She let this "dry spell" slip in a message exchange.

This information increased our odds a little more. With the right stimulus, she would join in. I was sure of it.

I took the cue to say that my sex life with Arthur was good, but that, like any couple, we try to break out of the monotony from time to time. It was as if I was opening the door for her to enter, and I think that this time she understood the message. Only, contrary to what I had planned, she stopped answering.

I guess I was more direct than was prudent and ruined everything. From lunchtime until late afternoon, I didn't receive any more messages from her.

I thought: "what the hell, I threw it all away. I bet the next message from her will be either canceling the trip or some excuse about getting a hotel. That is if it doesn't cool off our friendship too. What a stupid thing I did... what was I thinking?

The feeling of frustration was overwhelming. It was a long time of preparation and a lot of courage invested in all of this. And now, for one wrong message, I have wasted it all. Worse: I had been happy with the return of our close friendship and did not want to lose this connection again. I don't have that many friends anymore and her being around - even virtually - was good for me.

I left work frustrated. I took the car and stopped at a coffee shop, regretful for my stumble. I ordered a cappuccino and stared at the window. The hard-on accumulated with the whole threesome thing had vanished and its place was taken by disappointment.

I was totally absorbed in these thoughts, mentally reviewing each of the messages sent, trying to understand where I had gone wrong, that I took time to see that she had answered me minutes before.

"Hey, my battery was dead! Gee, girl... I'm sorry, but I envy you (laughing emoji)... I'm in this dry spell, just working like a crazy person... with all due respect, he is gorgeous and so are you... How nice that you are looking for something to try and not fall into monotony! I think it's super important! Super support! He has to do whatever it takes for you! He can't let you down with such a hot girl!

I felt relieved. This message was clearly a positive sign.

We continued to talk, but I avoided "pushing the boundaries" again.

Until the day she arrived, I kept mentioning some of the hotter topics, but without being more direct.

I could never decide whether or not to be honest with her and ask her how she felt about threesomes.

My indecision lasted until she arrived. After that, it was over.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers