Happy Birthday Uncle!

Story Info
She had the perfect gift for Uncle's birthday.
2.3k words
3.71
3.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Viktor awoke with a start. "Oh... a dream," he murmured. "What was it - I can't remem..."

"Shh, Uncle! You'll wake Aunt Angie," a voice whispered in his ear. So - not a dream? A touch?

"Who..."

"Shh" - the whisper again. "It's me, Uncle... with your birthday present." He recognized Celine's voice in the dark - she was kneeling by the bed next to him; his wife was on the other side of the bed, sound asleep.

Celine was home on a break from college, to help celebrate her uncle's birthday. She was looking forward to giving her Uncle Viktor his present - she knew he'd like it. She'd always liked her Uncle Viktor, and he was always glad to see her. And that was because when visiting she always dressed in ways that she knew would result in that tell-tale bulge between his legs. Today she was wearing a tantalizing short skirt and a tight jersey with no bra that was sure to provoke his excitement. He was almost drooling when she arrived today and ran up to him to give him a big hug, in the process pressing her body to him so that she could have the satisfaction of feeling what her deliberate teasing was doing to him - so hard already, oh my, Uncle Viktor! Just wait, she thought, I'm gonna make sure you get plenty of up-skirt peeks that will keep you hard all day!

As she pulled back after kissing him on the cheek, he reached out to affectionately squeeze her arms, in the process briefly touching her breasts, as if by accident. She pretended not to notice, and glanced around to check that no one else had noticed what he'd done, or how she was enjoying teasing him. Uncle Viktor was always so nice to her, and it was only right for her to be nice back!

And that was what she was getting ready to do now as she knelt next to his bed. She knew what men liked, what they needed so, so badly. She especially knew what Uncle Viktor liked, ever since that time a few months ago when she and her mom had visited for a couple of days. She had to sleep on the living room couch in just her underwear, and she was awake when someone came quietly into the room and up to the couch. She know it was her uncle, so she pretended to be asleep to see what would happen. Acting like she was stirring in her sleep, she tossed the blanket aside and lay on her back with her hands resting on either side of her face, as if in surrender. She almost jumped when a light went on, but she managed to keep her eyes closed, still pretending sleep. After a few seconds she lifted her lids just enough to see what was going on. Uncle Viktor had a flashlight, and he was slowly moving it up and down her body, from her almost transparent bra to the while cotton panties that clung tightly to the enticing mound between her legs. Viktor was breathing heavily as his eyes feasted on her young body, and in the dim light reflected back on him she was able to see him open his robe, exposing his naked, fully erect penis. He began to stroke himself, moaning and whimpering in helpless lust as he slowly brought himself to a gasping climax. He must have held the small light in his mouth, she realized, since he was using both hands to masturbate, and when he erupted in orgasm he managed to catch the semen in his left palm. He kept stroking until he had extracted the last thrill of erotic pleasure from his drained cock, then turned off the light and left the room, wiping his hand with a tissue.

Oh my, Uncle! she thought. So that's what you like, that's what gets you hot; good to know. And you same prepared with a tissue - oh, so naughty!

The next night she was back on the couch again, wondering if - hoping! - he'd be back again; she wasn't disappointed. She had gone to bed late, so she didn't have long to wait until her sexually frustrated uncle came tiptoeing into the room again. Wow, she thought, my teasing must really get to him! Then she remembered overhearing her mom and dad talking once, about Uncle Viktor and Aunt Angie. She didn't understand everything they said, but when her mom said that all her sister Angie wanted to do in bed these days was sleep, she got the message all right! Poor Uncle Viktor! No wonder he gets so turned on when he looks at me, and I'm glad it gives him some excitement... even if I do tease him something awful. I just can't help it.

This time there was a full moon shining through a window onto the couch, so Viktor didn't need his flashlight. Celine was ready for him, with the blanket off; it was a warm night, and this time one of her feet was on the floor, so that her legs were spread wide apart. She was even making little snoring sounds, to let Uncle Viktor know that she was sound asleep. She could hear his moan of rising excitement as he stood looking down at her. Even without opening her eyes she knew that he had to be staring between her open legs. Good! she thought. I knew that would get to him.

Then, as she lay pretending to be asleep, she felt a hand gently touch one of her breasts. Oh my! Uncle must really be turned on this time! She managed to stay quiet except for her pretend snores. The hand was removed, but a second later she felt both his hands on her firm, young breasts, gently squeezing and caressing. He softly moaned in arousal as he fondled her, and she opened her eyes just enough to see him in the moonlight. She could see his erect cock extending straight out from his open robe as he continued to feel her up with both hands. Every few seconds he removed his hands from her breasts and stroked himself with his left hand while the right cupped the mound between her legs, gently fondling her vulva through the thin panties she wore. After whimpering in masturbation pleasure he returned to caressing her pert breasts. His lust-maddened cock just couldn't get enough of her, and it wasn't long before it bucked in another helpless orgasm. He left quietly as he had the night before, with a soaked tissue in his hand.

Wow! thought Celine. That was different. Felt nice... but it kind of tickled, too! good thing I didn't laugh. It was so cool seeing him jerk off like that; I love being the one who makes him need it.

Now, as she knelt by his bed, she could sense him looking up at her, still confused.

"Come now, Uncle. I have your present all ready to give you, but you have to help me." She lifted the blanket from him and laid it aside. Then she reached down and gave the waistband of his pajamas a tug. "Help me," she whispered. "Help me unwrap your present."

He whispered, uncertain, "You... you want me to..." He could feel her hand, which she had placed on his stomach, an inch above his crotch.

"Yes," she said softly. "If you please, sir!" She then leaned back on her heels and waited as he slowly, but with increasing avidity unbuttoned his pajama bottoms and pushed them down a couple of inches.

"Uh... like that?"

"More," she said. "To here..." She put a hand on his knees. He lifted himself up and did as she asked.

"Good!" she said. "All ready for your present."

"I... I..." he stammered, and automatically covered himself with his hands.

"Now that the present is unwrapped, you don't have to do anything more! It's all up to me now. And to make sure you stay nice and relaxed while you get your present, you need to put these..." She tapped his hands... "Here!" She pushed her left hand briefly under his buttocks. "Put them palms down... we can pretend you're all tied up!" After a few seconds he again lifted himself up and put his hands behind his back, pinning them to the mattress under his body.

Celine beamed. "Oh, goody! Now I can give your your present, Uncle. Hmm, where should we start..."

She reached down and gently caressed his balls, then slowly drew her fingertips up the underside of his penis. When she reached the top of the shaft she brushed a single finger over the place on the underside of the head that she knew gave men the kind of pleasure that really gets to them. Viktor gasped and began to moan.

"Shh, Uncle! You'll wake up Aunt Angie - maybe I won't be able to give you your present after all. Do you want me to stop! Should I just leave?"

"N-No... please don't..."

"So you would like more, Uncle?"

"Yes... oh Celine..."

"More of this Uncle..." She ran her fingers up his now fully erect penis. "Do you like this, Uncle? Do you want more?"

"Oh god, yes, Celine, oh... please, oh god, yes..."

"Are you sure, Uncle?"

"Oh... oh..."

"Here, Uncle? Does that feel good?"

"Y... y... ohh..."

"Gosh, you need this so much, don't you Uncle? You need it soooo bad..."

"Ahh... y... y... oh please... oh god..."

"Think you can be real quiet while you get your present? 'Cause, you know, it might take kind of a lot of... this." Her fingers flicked around the head of his cock, tantalizing and teasing.

"Oh god... yes... ohhhh..."

"Shh!" She could almost hear him pressing his lips closed, clamping his teeth together. Oh my, she thought, Uncle needs it so bad... good!

"Oh Uncle, I love you so much!" she whispered into his ear. "And I love doing this to you..." She continued to tease his erect penis with her soft fingertips and slow, gentle stroking.

"Are you surprised, Uncle that I know just how to touch you?"

"I... I..." He couldn't manage to say more in his helpless lust.

"Well, I'm a grownup now," she said, "I'm in college, you know! I've learned about a lot of things." She stopped stroking and held his rigid erection tightly in her grasp as she leaned forward to whisper softly in his ear. "So what do you think - do I get an A?" She felt his cock immediately throb in her hand. She giggled. "Oh, naughty Uncle Viktor!"

Oh yes, naughty Uncle! she thought to herself. But am I mean for doing this to him? 'Cause he's never gonna actually, you know, have me, but I really love making him want it, want it and need it real bad. So yeah, what I'm doing now is real frustrating, but I know that way down deep he craves it, he loves being tortured with cock-tease like this. Well, that's good, 'cause that's for sure what he's gonna get tonight!

Celine and her BFF Rachel had spent hours on the Internet studying ways that girls pleasure their boyfriends' cocks, especially when you could hear the guys begging the girls to let them come. Celine was proud of what she'd learned, and was using it now to torment naughty Uncle Viktor with tantalizing caresses of his frustrated erection - knowing fingers flicked up and down the rigid shaft, deliberately teasing his frenulum, that vulnerable place of thrilling erotic pleasure where the shaft meets the underside of the head. She used both hands, gently scratching his scrotum while slowly masturbating him, her index finger and thumb in a ring slowly brushing up and down over the rim of his swollen glans, barely touching. She was edging him closer and closer to orgasm, and she knew it.

"Oh, Uncle," she said, removing her hands, "I love you so much, I want to give you a kiss... three kisses!" She bent down and gave him a gentle, almost chaste kiss on the lips. "One," she whispered.

The next kiss was more urgent, her mouth slightly open and pressing harder, the tip of her tongue flicking between his lips. "Two," she moaned. Viktor raised his head in anticipation of another, even more passionate kiss, his mouth ready to meet hers.

The next kiss was gentle and tender - soft, moist lips pressed to the most sensitive part of his penis, and then a tongue fluttering in rapid circles around the rim of the engorged head of his erection.

"Ohhh!... you... you... oh god oh god..."

"Three."

Viktor was gasping and writhing on the bed now, lifting his hips to get closer to that maddening tongue.

"Ooo, you liked that, didn't you, Uncle!" she giggled. "That was 'The Fairy's Kiss' - you know, naughty, teasing little Tinkerbell?" She put a finger in her mouth and wet it, then began to slowly trace tantalizing circles on his ultra-sensitive frenulum with a slippery fingertip. He struggled to suppress his moans of ecstasy. "That feel good, Uncle? That make you want to come? You're right on the edge, huh?"

"Oh yes, oh yes, please, I..."

"You know," she interrupted, "I wonder if a lot of just Fairy's Kisses would be enough to make you come, you know, push you over the edge? I think we should try that, don't you?"

"I... I... oh yes oh yes... please..." he whimpered.

"... but the problem is that it might feel so good that you just won't be able to stay quiet, you know? And I worry about Auntie waking up, so I think that will have to be for your next birthday. You have a whole year to think about it!"

She gave his penis a last teasing flick. "Night night, Uncle!" she said as she stood up and turned away, giggling as she tripped lightly out of the room.