Dinner on Vacation

Story Info
Subbie is given a chance to orgasm when visiting Mistress.
935 words
4.15
15.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flew 10 hours to see me.

My sub, my sweet subbie, rented a nice hotel room downtown. The type of hotel that is meant for businessmen or families. The type of perso my sub way was in his regular life, his vanilla life. Not that his vanilla life was safe from ever experiencing My Dominance. He was expected to wear panties, a cock cage and sit to pee. He's like an acrobat most days. He's a competent, successful man in one minute, and then a boy who's staring at his itty bitty clitty, straining in a cage. I absolutely love him.

Our relationship has been long distance. Skype, texting and calling. Some of my happiest memories have been on skype with him. My hair is a mess and I've just woken up. I have morning breath that only I can smell. He watches me cook my breakfast and I tell him sarcastically that this is "his" responsibility. He always knows it is. Many people question the ability to keep passion burning in a long distance relationship. The people that question it, have not met the beautiful creature that is my man and sub. I told you I love him.

We were eating a late supper and the day had been a blur. Shopping, site seeing, laughing and touching. One of my favorite parts of being a Mistress is only doing things I want to do. The best part of being a Mistress is having a sub whose favorite thing to do is what you want to do. I had a day that felt like it should be reserved for one of my closest female friends. However the day was felt with a different energy, one of love, passion and shoes. I tried on lots of shoes that day.

"Tell me three things you want on the menu. Choose quick." Making decisions is hard for him. They always have been. I loved giving him little choices to see him squirm. We both knew who chose best.

"Mistress, I don't know." He looked down at the menu blushing. Everything made him blush. He looks so fuckable when he blushes. I want to ream his asshole with my strap-on.

"Well if you don't, how am I supposed to?" I always ordered for him. He was so indecisive.

"Um...can I please just get whatever you're getting?" Such a cop out.

"No!" I hissed. "My instructions aren't hard."

I always told him my instructions aren't hard: when I kneed him in the balls and forbid him from moving, when I made him edge 50 times in one day, when I made him piss all over himself. No...my instructions aren't hard...they're delicious.

"Okay um, the burger, the salad, or the pasta, which ever."

"Which one would taste the best with cum on it?" I asked.

"What?!" He looked at me wide eyed.

"Well I've been thinking...I haven't let you cum on this trip. How long have you been here?"

"A week!" He looked desperate.

"And you stayed denied before your trip right? No cummies?!"

"Yes Mistress, I didn't cum for 3 whole weeks before the trip. I haven't cum in a month's total."

"Right, so not too long." I smiled at him. I came every night but a month for a subbie...that's nothing. "Are you wanting to play my game sweetie?"

"Yes, please I'd really love to cum." His desperation outweighed his humiliation. Perfect.

The waiter approached.

"Two burgers please." I ordered. When he left I told my sub the plan.

"I'll give you the key to the lock on your cage. Go unlock and take the cage off. No funny business or touching. When you come back hand me the cage, lock and key."

He had handed me the key the minute he got off the plane. I felt the largest rush of power.

He came back and handed me what I desired.

"If I unzipped your pants what would I see."

"Pink panties and clitty Mistress."

"How pathetic."

"Yes Mistress."

"Does it feel nice being out of the cage? Is clitty having a nice stretch?"

"Yes Mistress. She's getting hard." So pathetic that grown man refers to his own cock with terms like "clitty" and "she".

"Okay well I don't want to give you too much time touching. It's not fun for me when you feel pleasure." I informed him.

"Yes Mistress, I'll do what you want."

"I know, I'm setting a timer on my phone for 60 seconds. You will cum under the table into a napkin. What ever ends up in the napkin will end up on your burger. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"If you do not cum that's a you problem."

"Yes Mistress."

"If anyone sees you that's a you problem."

"Yes Mistress."

"I don't want to touch it or see it. It doesn't do anything for me."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for letting me do something that means nothing to you."

"You're lucky."

"I am the luckiest boy in the world."

"Shut up. Go." I started the timer.

I saw his hand frantically move under the table. He was trying to be quick and thorough but also conceal what he was doing. He was embarrassed, horny and humiliated. My favorite. He pumped away like a pro. Like a pathetic boy who could never get a girl to touch him. 10 seconds before the timer ended...

"Mistress may I?"

"Yes sweetie. My little exhibitionist." He came into the napkin and quickly put himself away.

5 minutes later the burgers arrived.

"Okay subbie, put your special sauce on your burger."

"Yes Mistress."

I love my sub.