All Comments on 'Dinner Party Pt. 03'

by DisagreeableGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What's with all these dumb chapter stories?

13 out of 19 of the new stories on the page are really dumb ass chapter stories. Enough of the goddamn dumb ass chapter stories. No one fucking reads them.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous

I have no objection to chapter stories per se, but would it have been so terrible if Parts 1 and 2 were held and submitted along with Part 3 today? It would only have held up the story for two days, with much less grief aimed at the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A bunch of drug addled morons

What's entertaining about that? They seem to have the IQ's of a rock. UGH!

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Different thing

I wouldn't mind the chapters so much if they weren't endless, and most of all, were actually interesting.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Too slow, too druggie, not root. Able characters

Sorry dawg. No bueno

cyferxcyferxabout 5 years ago
One page chapters!

No one likes them. Chapters should be 3-4 pages. Best if you write the whole story, break it up into logical chapters and then submit within a few days of each other. No one wants to read an 8 page chapter, but neither do they want the drips and drabs of a single page chapter either.

This is not a comment on your story itself. I don't like it either, but for other reasons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDisagreeableGuy@DisagreeableGuy
I'm a long time reader of the site, and I joined finally on a bit of a lark, basically, to follow a certain author that I particularly like. Then, equally on a whim, the idea of writing some stuff struck me. So I figured I'd give it a go. As of this now there are some true ex...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dinner Party Series Info