Dinner Train

Story Info
Dinner train getaway can be sexy fun!
2.8k words
3.94
9.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did you bring to wear tonight?" He asks, as the car pulls into the hotel.

"It's a surprise." She says coyly.

"Since you won't tell me what we're doing for a surprise, I won't tell you what I brought to wear." Rolls off of her tongue with a teasing jab back at him.

"Fine, then I will go check in." He replies with a mocking humph tone.

As he gets out of the car, she relishes the feeling between her thighs. He was always very good at fingering her as they drove. With her sex still very aroused and wet, thoughts were on the thrill of having the woman in the car next to them in traffic able to see his hand in her athletic shorts. The pace of driving was slow, which enabled the woman to watch for quite some time in her truck, looking down into their subaru. Just the idea of her watching, and when she made eye contact was enough to send her over the edge.

The visions were broken as he got back into the car and drove them to their parking spot. The hotel was a cute little boutique. Gathering their things they head to the room. It was on the top floor of the four story building. Once there, only four doors were visible. Stepping in her jaw drops at the fact the room was one quarter of the floor. Big windows pour light into the spacious area. A deck wrapped around, complete with outdoor furniture and a gas fire pit.

"So how much time do we have till we have to be at our location?" She inquires.

"Well it's three thirty now, and we don't have to be there till five twenty and it's only a few minutes away, we have some time." He was his response.

"Good, since you teased me on the way here, I figured I would repay you and get some of this before we have to get ready." She purrs, as her hand rubs his cock through his shorts.

"I didn't tease you, I do believe you enjoyed a couple of orgasms." Commenting back.

Before much more conversation could happen, she was on her knees removing his shorts to taste him. She kissed the head as it poked straight at her. Taking it in one hand, looking up at him she rubs the hardness over her lips, then over each cheek, then back to her lips.

"You like it when I rub it on my lips and cheeks, don't you?" She coos, as the head rests on her lips.

All he could do is murmur a response, which is exactly what she was hoping for. A low growling moan slipped out of him as she took him onto her tongue, then as deep as she could. Doing what she knew he loved with deep sucking and a flair for sensuality. He always told her that he was never sure what was better, how good it felt or how amazing she looked doing it.

His rigidity and impatient lust pulled her to her feet and then pushed her on the bed. Quickly he strips her of the thin shorts she is wearing and climbs on the bed as her legs open wide to greet him. She reaches to guide him in, rubbing it up and down her cleft. With one slow firm thrust he is deep in her very wet pussy. Starting with an easy pace absolutely frustrates her.

"Will you just fuck me?" She insists.

She knows he does this just to get her to say that, and she does enjoy saying it.

With that a flurry of hard fast pounding starts. The kind of pace that has her mind go into a blur and light her sex on fire. Quickly an orgasm pours over her then a second, with him joining her for it.

He flips to the side rolling her with him, his cock still deep in her. Moving to him for a deep satisfied kiss she tells him,

"Thank you, I kinda needed that."

"What was it you needed?" He asks.

Knowing how much he loved it when she talked in more than risque tones, she replies with a sexy breathy voice,

"I said thank you for fucking me hard like that, you had my pussy so wet and excited in the car that I needed you to pound me hard with that cock of yours."

They lay and kiss as he moves slowly in and out of her. The afterglow sensation is just what they need. Finally she pulls away from him, and he lays on his back. His member still semi hard. She starts to slide off the bed but stops to taste him once more with her slickness all over his cock. About three to four deep sucks, knowing that it turns him on so much when she goes down on him after sex.

"Well you grab your bag and go into the bathroom and get dressed for me, I will get dressed out here for you so we can go. Now don't come out till I tell you to." She instructed him as she stood up licking her lips.

He stands up and does what he is told, but not before getting another deep kiss and spank her bare ass.

Grabbing his bag, he heads into the bathroom. He can hear her getting into hers, then doing other things that sound like makeup containers, and hair things, like curling irons or flat irons, and hairspray.

The time waiting doesn't seem that long before she beacons him to come out. She is standing there in a short black skirt and bare shoulder, cleavage flattering top. Her hair curled and cascading down the side of her head in a short on one side long on the other cut.

"Do you like?" She asks.

"You look amazing." Is his answer

"You look pretty hot yourself." She says grinning.

He steps to her wearing black slacks and a black button down shirt with the sleeves cuffed up to the forearm.

"So what are you wearing underneath?" He asks as he wraps an arm around pressing into her body.

She lifts her skirt and slips his hand under, guiding him to her bare smooth pussy. Her legs open enough to press his fingers into her wet cleft.

"Does that answer your question?" She replies with a twitch in her voice as he rubs her clit.

"I think so." He returns

They kiss again then head for the door. He still has not told her what is happening or where they are going. A short drive later and they arrive at the train station.

"I so was hoping you got us the dinner train." She beams, leaning over to kiss him.

Parking the car then heading to the station. A man dressed as a conductor asks their name and checks it from a clipboard, then hands them antique looking tickets and tells them car three. After stepping in a young lady presents them with two glasses of champagne as they wait with the others.

At five thirty sharp. The conductor calls out to board. They reach car three and are delighted with it being the same table they had when they first did the dinner train many years ago.

The train gives a gentle lurch, and they are off. Their server for the evening is a smartly dressed young lady in flattering slacks and a sort of bustier top. They give their drink order and enjoy the view, talking about everything and nothing. The drinks flow perfectly. The entree was everything they could hope for, well presented and very delicious.

The dessert makes its arrival. A subtle giggle is heard from her.

"Creme brulee?" She says with a knowing look in her eye.

"I figured it was the best one on the menu." He says

"You do remember, we caused quite a scene in Whistler with one serving of this." She replies with a cheerful teasing tone.

"Oh I do remember. I also remember what we did after." Was his response

"What should we do after this?" She inquires with a whimsical tone.

"People do all kinds of things on this train after desert." The server whispers as she sets a couple of cups of coffee on the table with a cute mischievous tone.

They tease each other with dessert and more innuendo. The train reaches its halfway stop. Everyone steps off except for the pair. They find their way to one of those large bathrooms on the train.

She pounces on him with deep needy kisses, and forceful rubs of his cock. Quickly his hand is under her skirt to find her very slick and receptive.

"Hurry up and give me that cock. I have been wanting to fuck you all through dessert." She growls at him.

Without missing a beat, he whips her around, bends her over, drops his pants, lifts her skirt, and thrusts himself into her molten spot. Her eyes roll back into her head. This time he doesn't quickly piston in and out like he did earlier. Now he takes his time, but occasionally slams a hard thrust.

"Just do that!" She exclaimed quietly.

He stops the random strokes, in exchange for pulling out slow then slamming in. Her climax boils up with each slam. The sensation of it rocking her body. It only takes a few hard slams and she is pushed over the edge. He is also, gripping her hips as he cums deep in her.

The quick encounter was enough to get them breathing hard. He slides out and she turns to him and plants a deep kiss.

"Thank you, again for fucking me. I hope you plan on doing more of that at the hotel?" She whispers in his ear.

He kisses her back soft and passionately.

"I was planning on that and more." He whispers back in her ear as he kisses and nibbles it.

"Hmmm, like what?" She asks.

"I will tell you a little at a time when we go out to listen to the band as they move the engine to pull us." He answers.

"So you're going to tease me huh?" She says cocking an eyebrow.

"Yep." Is all he says.

They step out and join the rest of the passengers as the band plays. His hand finds her ass on occasion and gives it a pleasing squeeze. She loves when he grabs her butt, also when he spanks it, yet she acts annoyed when he does it. Just a little game they play. Holding each other as the band plays, the summer air is still warm but a light breeze makes it very clear to her how wet she is.

He whispers in her ear, "I am planning on tasting that well fucked pussy of yours."

She only lets out a little murmur of pleased acknowledgment. Moving in front of him, pulling his arms around her. She clandestinely rubs her ass on his cock.

"You know if you do that, I will have to play back there while I taste you, and possibly have to fill it with more than just my finger." She tells her, kissing just behind her ear.

"Well I was banking on that, I brought the lube for just that occasion." She returns rubbing her ass just a bit more on his hardness.

The band wraps it up and they head back to the train. Situated in their seat the server asks if they want some more coffee as they don't serve alcohol on the ride back. They welcome it and enjoy the sunset along the way.

Just before getting back they get their bill and a note with two red train pins. The note reads.

"Thank you for joining us tonight, the pins are for you to remember the trip and a symbol of being a part of the sexy train club."

With a glow on their faces they head to the hotel after getting off the train.Not much is said, but not much needs to be said. Once in the room, she instructs him to go again into the bathroom and change. He does dutifully and waits to be called out. He hears her call him, to find her in a short black satin nightie leaning over the rail of the balcony. The shimmery material just covers the top of her ass, letting the bottom peak out the way he loves. He joins her there wrapping his arms around her only wearing a pair of satin boxers. One hand reaches down to feel her ass, as the other feels a breast. The night air and the fact that anyone can see them heighten their lust. He keeps fondling her ass, but moves his other hand down to her sex. She melts into his embrace while also moving her hips to welcome his fingers into her cleft. Kisses and bites of her neck and ears, as he rubs her hot button does the trick.

"Maybe we should take this inside." She says softly.

"Not until you orgasm once in my hand. You think you can do that? He states.

Her response was to just melt more into his arms.

His rubbing was exactly what she needed. It was just firm enough and in just the right place. Wonderful circles followed by deep dips in. She hadn't stopped being extremely slick since he started playing with her in the car. Quickly the dips and rubs sent her exactly where he wanted her to go. She shuddered and shook as the climax took her.

As she came down he led her to the bed. Turning her to him he planted soft kisses on her lips that became more intense. As the intensity grew her lust for what he said he would do to her was all consuming. Helping her on the bed she enjoyed him climbing upon between her thighs. He began kissing again, but this time his kisses started to trail down her body. She pulled down the top of the nightie so he could taste and tease her pert nipples. One of his hands caressed her molten spot sending waves through her. Finally reaching his destination. Soft kisses around and on the bare smooth lips were just driving her nuts. She wanted his tongue on her clit so bad it ached. Mercifully a lick starting at the bottom worked its way into her slit, all the way to her hot button. Then the circles start. Pinpoint at first, slowly around and, and around. To be followed by licks down and back up. Reaching down to spread her lips wide to feel all of it. The first orgasm was achingly slow to arrive. Once there it boiled through her with intensity. He stood up from the bed.

"What are you doing?" She asks bewildered.

"You said something about lube?" He returns.

"Hmmm, yes, it's in the front zipper of the bag." She purrs at him, knowing what his plan is.

He retrieves the lube and climbs back onto the bed and begins licking like before. She can hear what he is doing but not see. The cap snaps open and the faint squirt sounds come from it. The finger is just a little bit cool, but the soft slick circles feel wonderful in concert with his tongue. The pressure increases just a little, which is intoxicating.

"Show me how deep you want this." He says lining up his finger and just inserting the first digit.

Her body takes over to start easing it in. Deeper and deeper it gets. The sensations it is giving her are intense. She finds she wants all of it in there and pushes all the way down. His tongue circles start a slow rhythm that matches the in and out of his finger. He slowly brings up the pace till she is just on the edge. Feeling her ready to cum, another finger goes in her pussy. Within three strokes she explodes into bliss. Every nerve from her backside to her clit is on fire. Keeping the steady pace causes her to be very vocal and wanting more. A steady stream of "Deeper, Please, and Don't Stop!" Pour out of her. The next one hits her like a wave, then the leg shaking final one has her pushing his head away from the intensity.

He climbs up on her shedding his satin boxers. The tip of his cock reaches her lips, followed by a firm slow deep thrust. He hits a pace that builds her to the orgasm she has been wanting all day. Her body is rocked by the explosion. Within seconds of hers she begs him to cum.

"Cum for me, please cum in me! She pleads.

He can't hold back and obliges her and joins her orgasm.

They lay there panting and kissing. The kisses last forever, only for her to ask.

"Will you be gentle back there when I get you hard again?"