Dinner Turns into Dessert

Story Info
Married couple's night out turns into a threesome.
1.8k words
4.37
22.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImChris
ImChris
3 Followers

My wife and I had been sharing our fantasies with each other for a few years now. We never really expected anything to come of it, because fantasy is far less complicated than reality, but it always made us really hot when we were together in the bedroom.

So one night we were headed out to dinner at a restaurant that we liked but didn't get to indulge in very often. It was a few towns away from ours so we weren't likely to see anyone we knew from home. It wasn't a special occasion just a night out enjoying each other's company. I hadn't made a reservation and the place was pretty lively so we were asked if we'd like to wait at the bar. We usually enjoy a cocktail before dinner so it was no big deal and we decided to head into the lounge.

I looked around and all the tables were full, there were two seats available at the end of the L shaped bar. As we sat down a dark-haired woman seated next to my wife gave her a quick up-and-down glance and smiled and said hello. We ordered our drinks and while we were waiting the woman seated at the bar complimented my wife on her top and introduced herself as Lisa. My wife was wearing tight black pants that accentuated her hips and ass and a purple top with a plunging neckline that showed off her cleavage.

For whatever reason my wife and this mystery woman seemed to hit it off. They chatted while we drank and seemed to be enjoying each other's company. While they were talking I decided to give Lisa a look. If I had to guess I would say she was in her late thirties, maybe about 10 years younger than us. She had dark hair down to her shoulders, a slight olive tone to her skin. She was well built with large, firm looking breasts and a round ass. She might have been Puerto Rican or possibly Arabic, maybe even a dark Italian descent. Regardless of her ancestry, she was very friendly and very pretty. While they were talking she would put her hand on my wife's arm touching her gently. My wife found out that Lisa had been stood up for dinner and just decided to have a couple of drinks at the bar before she called it a night.

My wife leaned over and whispered in my ear that she really liked this woman and it would be a shame if Lisa had to go home without having any fun. I looked behind me and noticed one of the tables in the bar was clearing out as the patrons were leaving and decided that it was now or never and I needed to act fast. I asked if Karen and Lisa would like to grab a table and have a bite to eat together. They both smiled and simultaneously said yes, so as we moved our little group over to the table I went to find the hostess to cancel our request for a dinner table.

We decided we wouldn't have a full-on dinner, just order some appetizers, drink and talk. We found out Lisa was 37 and had been divorced for about a year from a man that didn't treat her very well. They hadn't been married long and didn't have any children, so she was looking to get back into the dating game. She was a nurse in a local hospital, and her apartment wasn't very far from the restaurant. As we drank Lisa and Karen seemed to get closer and closer to each other, and at one point I noticed that they were gently rubbing each other's legs under the tablecloth. I decided to go to the restroom to give the ladies a few minutes alone and see what that would bring.

When I was heading back to the table I swore I caught the tail end of a kiss between my wife and Lisa. As I sat down my wife leaned in close to me again and said that Lisa wanted to show us her apartment. Her voice was low and deeper than usual and I could tell that she was really excited about the prospect. Lisa had taken an Uber to the restaurant so we offered to drive her and I put her and my wife in the back seat, getting a great view of both their asses, then I slid into the driver's seat. I adjusted the rear view mirror and saw that they were already kissing in the backseat. They were gentle, sensual kisses, as if they were testing each other out. I noticed Lisa's hand was inside my wife's shirt and I fondly recalled how much my wife liked to have her breasts caressed, it turns her on immensely.

Before things got too hot in the backseat we had arrived at Lisa's apartment building. I held the door for these two incredibly sexy women and watched them walk by. When we piled into the elevator they hungrily attacked each other like two starving animals. I wasn't sure how this happened or what my role was going to be for the rest of the night but I knew at the very least I was going to get to watch a great show. My wife had one hand on Lisa's crotch as she kissed her, rubbing her pussy through her jeans, and she reached out with her other hand and grabbed my stiffening cock through my pants. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, and we followed Lisa down the hall. I grabbed my wife and pulled her to me and asked if she was sure that she wanted to do this. She gave me one word, absolutely!

As we entered Lisa's apartment I asked for the location of the restroom, she pointed me down the hall as her and my wife went to the kitchen to make a couple more drinks. When I returned to the living room they were both on the couch, drinks on the table in front of them. My wife's top was already off, her big breasts held in by a lacy black bra, Lisa's jeans were down to her ankles and I could see a wet spot in her pretty white panties. My wife was caressing her thighs and Lisa's hands were all over my wife's tits as they kissed each other, tongues entwined together, breathing heavy and moaning slightly. I took a seat in a plush chair across from them and rubbed my stiffening cock through my pants.

They continued to undress each other seemingly oblivious to my presence. They both had great bodies well equipped for sex and I was enjoying every minute that I was able to watch them. Lisa had two fingers in my wife's pussy now, my hot wife's hips were bucking and she was moaning and trembling. Karen was rubbing Lisa's clit with her finger, and then she made eye contact with me, licked her lips, and nodded in the direction of Lisa. I took that as my invitation to get involved. I rose from my chair, quickly covered the few feet between me and these sexy creatures, and knelt down between Lisa's legs. My wife's hand moved away to pinch Lisa's nipples and I took her swollen clit between my lips sucking it gently and running my tongue across it. Her pussy tasted very much like my wife's with only a subtle difference. I slid a finger into her wet hole while my tongue danced on her clit. It must have been quite a while since she had had sex because under my skillful tongue she came in less than a minute. All the while Lisa's fingers sliding in and out of my wife's pussy, rubbing her clit, teasing her nipples.

Now it's my turn, said my wife. She rose from the couch eased me out of the way and placed herself between Lisa's legs. She's always wanted to eat pussy, and as she did she put her ass in the air and wiggled it at me. Knowing my wife like I do that was my invitation to fuck her. I positioned myself behind her slid my cockhead against her wet pussy and clit lubing it up with her juices. The head of my cock slid easily into that familiar wet hole. I used long strokes, sliding it slowly in and out allowing her to enjoy Lisa's pussy without too much interference from me. Before too long my wife started to moan her hips bucking against me while she devoured Lisa's pussy. I could feel her pussy contract around my penis as she started to come. She moaned and whimpered as my cock drove in and out of her bringing her the ecstasy she so deserved. I wasn't ready to come yet and I could hear Lisa asking if she was going to get fucked too.

My wife turned and looked at me, gave me a slight nod and mouthed the words I want to watch. She got up and moved to the chair I had been sitting in earlier. Lisa was lying on the couch with her legs spread, I leaned over her and kissed and sucked both of her nipples, while pushing down on her thighs to open her legs wider. I rub the head of my cock on her pussy lips and her clit just like I had done to my wife earlier to make sure she was wet. There was really no question, she was practically dripping. I slid my cock inside her and she let out a low moan. I started to work it in and out, the same long strokes that I had just used on my wife. It wasn't long before she startled to tremble and moan louder, her feet flexing madly as I fucked her. I paused once to look over my shoulder, Karen was watching intently, furiously stroking her pussy as she watched her loving husband fuck another woman.

They both came nearly simultaneously, Lisa bucking her hips and crying out underneath me as I plowed my cock in and out of her, my wife moaning louder and louder sitting behind us in the chair. I could feel my balls start to tighten and knew I wouldn't last much longer my wife seemed to sense it as well and asked me not to come inside Lisa. I pulled out of her and stood, stroking my cock, ready to explode. My wife rose from the chair and came over to us, grabbed Lisa's hand and pulled her off the couch. They both knelt in front of me and started to lick the head of my cock.I couldn't take it anymore and started to shoot blasts of hot cum onto their faces and into their mouths, until both their faces were streaked with my hot juices.

We all went to the bathroom to clean up a little bit, had a drink, rested, and then we excused ourselves, thanking Lisa for a great time. I'm pretty sure she and my wife exchanged numbers so maybe we'll get to do this again sometime.

ImChris
ImChris
3 Followers