Dinner with his Boss and his Fiance

Story Info
Female boss entertains new member of staff and his fiancé.
2k words
4.46
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The company was not huge with a management team of five. Well at least in theory, in fact Brenda was the boss. She not made all the decisions she also demanded total loyalty and total obedience from all her staff. Anyone who questioned anything didn't work for her for long. All the staff were paid very well in an industry where there were few jobs and a lot of demand for them. Frank was the latest and youngest to be promoted into the senior team. He knew not to cross her and had managed to avoid any difficult situations.

The week that he announced that he had become engaged Brenda invited him and his fiancé to dinner at her house. Frank had obviously discussed with his fiancé (Jen) how Brenda was. He was very worried how his shy future wife would be able to deal with his strident and dominant boss. Jen was younger than Frank and although shy dressed to show off her stunning figure. The evening of the meal was no exception. Frank was very proud as he introduced her to Brenda.

The pre dinner drinks conversation included discussions about university experiences and lots about their fitness regimes. All three spent plenty of time in the gym. Brenda said she would love to show Jen her home gym and introduce her to her personal trainer. Frank was delighted how the two women were getting on and started to relax, helped by some very nice wine. A team of staff delivered the meal. Once they had delivered the coffee they were dismissed and told that they would not be required again that evening.

When Brenda asked, or it sounded more like told, Jen to stand up the younger woman was slightly taken aback and looked to Frank questioningly. While Frank was as mystified by the request he nodded to confirm that Jen should do so. Brenda even indicated with her hands where Jen should stand. Brenda said nothing for what seemed to her guests for an eternity. She seemed to be enjoying both her view and the discomfort that she was causing. The discomfort was multiplied many fold at the words

"Be a good girl and reach under your dress and take your panties off."

Jen simply didn't trust her ears. Again she looked to Frank for confirmation. He was trying to process what had just been said. He had heard it clearly and was trying to weigh up his reaction. He didn't have to consider it for long as his boss added

"You have a choice. If you do not do as I tell you, you will marry a man without his current job. Do what I tell you and I am sure Frank will enjoy a long career with the company and you will enjoy the lifestyle that will come with that. Now consider your options carefully."

This time the fiancé didn't want to look for any confirmation. She knew what the answer would be. She reached under the short hem of her dress and using two hands slipped her brief panties down and off her feet.

"Good girl now please lift your eyes and look at me. What will happen in the next few minutes will be exciting. You can choose to enjoy the excitement or fight it. I strongly recommend the former. Frank please go and stand behind your bride to be."

He didn't hesitate even though he wasn't sure what his boss's intensions were.

"Before I spank her I want you to prepare her for me. She will be much more responsive to a hot bottom if she first has a wet pussy. While he plays with your pussy you will look at me, I want to see your excitement build."

Jen had heard and understood every word. It didn't mean that she could believe what was happening. She waited for Frank to protest and refuse but instead he moved close behind her and whispered

"Just relax and do as she says. The option does not bear thinking about."

With this he slipped his hand under her dress and his fingers sort her pussy. As she eased her legs apart he was stunned to find that she was as wet as he had ever felt her. She let out a cry of defeat and lent back into Frank. He needed to support her until she regained her senses. The next sigh from her was one of sexual pleasure as he found and played with her clit.

"I said look at me while he plays with you. I can make spanking fun or I can make it pure punishment. That is your choice."

Jen's body was buzzing with excitement but her mind was trying to deny it. She looked at the woman who was orchestrating her excitement and felt that she was looking straight into her mind. Frank had played with her pussy on many occasions but never in front of an audience. Jen could not understand why this added so much to her excitement. She immediately felt she was on the slope towards orgasm that usually to her many minutes to get to. Once on this slope she never had any control over her body progressing to orgasm. Brenda was surprised how quickly the young woman had conceded control of her body, but was very tuned into the excitement.

"Frank be good enough to take Jen's clothes off for her. Do not rush I think the poor girl needs to take a break. If she has a climax now she will find the spanking much less arousing and much more painful. I would like her to enjoy it as much as me."

Jen had almost always orgasmed shortly after becoming as aroused as she was now. Her frustration at the removal of his fingers was like a bucket of cold water being thrown over her. This was not helped as Frank took an age as he removed each garment. When he got to the last garment, her bra, he undid the clip at the back and but left the cups in place until he reached round with both hands and cupped her firm average sized boobs inside her bra. If there had been any doubt until this point it was removed. He was not undressing his fiancé but stripping her for his boss's pleasure. Jen was both horrified by proceedings but at the same time excited beyond belief.

"I would love to see you excite her more but am afraid she might already be unable to control herself. Be a good girl and come over her and lay across my lap. She really does have the most beautiful body and her bottom is perfect."

Jen was uncomfortable about being referred to as if she was not there. She was scared, intrigued and worried about what was to come. The sheer dominance of this woman fascinated Jen. She had never experienced a situation where she did not have a very good idea what was going to happen sexually and she loved this blind anticipation. Jen never thought to challenge the instruction to go over Brenda's lap. As she approached the older woman Brenda pulled her own dress up until it barely covered her knickers. It meant that as Jen settled she could feel skin on skin.

Frank was surprised that the spanking was not harder. A dozen were landed in quick succession across Jen's firm rounded bottom. This was followed by the area being gently almost lovingly caressed. Jen was confused as she had expected pain but was only feeling sensual arousal. The pattern was followed twice more as two dozen spanks were interrupted by caressing. The caressing did become more intimate with the fingers finding Jen's wet pussy more and more. Brenda was delighted at all the signals the young fiancé was giving off. Her breathing was matching the caresses, her pussy was leaking, her clit was erect and her moaning and sighing were music to her ears.

"There you are so delightfully easily arousable. I think you are perfectly ready to do what you are now required to do."

Jen wailed, with frustration, as Brenda stopped caressing her pussy and pushed her off her lap. Brenda took no time to slip her panties off her feet and sit forward spreading her legs wide apart.

"I find when sexually aroused women are far better between my legs. You are certainly aroused and you had better do your very best. If you do I promise you will be rewarded, if not you will be punished. There are many ways to punish and I can find ones that you will not enjoy. Now do your best."

Jen had never been down on a woman. She had never wanted to go down on a woman. She didn't want to go down on Brenda. She approached the spread legs with trepidation and was overcome by a strong, rich, pungent aroma that filled her nostrils. It took her a couple of seconds to realize that the aroma had excited her beyond believe rather than disgusted her. She found the clit that was still covered by a thick tight hood with her tongue. Instinctively she sucked on the hood until the head of the clit burst through its tight constraint. This drew a moan of pure sexual pleasure. More moans followed until Brenda breathed rather than said.

"You have already earned reward but be very careful with it. Frank I am sure your fiancé would appreciate your cock in her pussy. There is a condition, neither of you are to orgasm unless I give you permission."

Frank was eager to comply and was surprised at how easily his erection slid into Jen's excited pussy. Once fully buried he became aware that the only way Jen would not orgasm (not to mention him) was if he kept almost still. He found the view of what was in front of him stunning as his boss became more and more excited and was clearly approaching orgasm. Shortly after this Brenda announced her orgasm and with almost no movement Frank exploded deep in Jen's pussy.

"Oh dear if I am not very much mistaken you have left your fiancé high and dry. Well more aroused and wet really. I promised her I would reward her if she did my bidding well. She exceeded my expectations and I intend to keep my promise."

With this Brenda rang a bell that neither of her guests had noticed. The door opened and a giant of a man walked in. The couple felt vulnerable particularly the kneeling naked Jen.

"This is Kurt my personal trainer. Kurt, Jen here has been left a little hard done by, or rather not hard done by enough. I think she would really appreciate your unique servicing right at the moment. Frank move over so that Kurt can satisfy the poor girl."

Kurt was behind Jen the moment Frank moved away. With no ceremony Kurt slipped his tracksuit bottoms down and entered Jen. Nobody saw his cock that was more than proportionate to the rest of his huge frame. Jen hadn't seen it but she certainly felt it even though he only buried a third of his member into her very well prepared pussy.

"If you last more than two minutes before you cum all over Kurt's cock you will have my admiration. He really does know how to use the gift he has been blessed with."

Jen wanted to protest and escape the penetration, she wanted to prove Brenda wrong and hold off the rising tide threatening to overwhelm her but more than either of these she wanted to cum hard. Kurt worked his cock deeper and deeper into her overstretched pussy and quickly it pushed into an area never visited before. Jen got her wish with an orgasm of such strength she nearly passed out. The pleasure did overwhelm her and she was in tears when she regained most of her senses.

When Kurt withdrew his still fully erect cock Frank was stunned at what Jen had just enjoyed being fucked by. Kurt pulled his tracksuit bottoms back up and having checked with Brenda left the room.

"Well that was a lovely evening. Frank, I think you will enjoy a long career in the company. Jen you will join me once a month for a training session in my private gym here. Kurt is a wonderful trainer and I am sure you will enjoy the sessions we have together.