Dinner with Neighbor Scott

Story Info
My relationship with neighbor continues with a threesome.
2.4k words
4.41
14.9k
7
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so looking forward to tonight's dinner with Scott and hubby. This would be a first for Scott and I was hoping that he would be comfortable with the threesome encounter. I decided that if we had a casual dinner he might be more relaxed and less nervous. Guys can be somewhat intimidated about performing and possibly 'crossing swords'. Which is a definite possibility when doing a DP, which I wanted so badly tonight.

Personally, I always love to relax by taking a warm bubble bath. As I was doing such, I made sure to shave my pussy and legs smooth. As I was rubbing scented lotion over my body, I paid special attention to my tits, pussy, and ass. I was tempted to use my 'pocket rocket' to have an orgasm, but I knew that I needed to wait until tonight.

I had planned to wear my little black dress (infamous dress from a charity auction); but I was feeling naughty, so I decided to start the evening with hose, heels, and my Christmas apron. Thereby giving my guys a nice view of my ass and side boobs.

While my hubby was busy vacuuming, setting the table, and ordering the pizza. I went about making the appetizers and salad. When he came into the kitchen with two bottles of wine, he was pleasantly surprised and gave my ass a slap. He snuggled up to my backside and gave my neck a kiss and my ear a nibble. My pussy tingled as I felt a wetness brewing in my pussy. I turned my head and gave him a kiss, more like a French kiss. Just as his hand found my tit's gumdrop nipple...the doorbell rang.

Hubby went to the door and welcomed Scott in with a handshake. From the kitchen I had a direct line-of-sight to the front door. Scott looked especially handsome with an obvious new haircut. He was wearing a buffalo plaid flannel shirt, jeans, and boots. He was carrying a beautiful poinsettia plant. I told Scott to make himself comfortable in the living room near the fireplace and enjoy the Christmas music that was playing on our big screen TV.

As hubby found a place for the poinsettia, I put the Santa Hat Appetizers on a plate and walked into the living room. Scott was sitting in a recliner and I purposely positioned myself so that as I placed the appetizers down he got a good view of my tits. He remarked about my apron, as I turned and walked up and bent down and kissed him. As I walked back to the kitchen, I knew he was eyeing me until I disappeared.

Hubby made himself comfortable in the other recliner and my men...no my lovers...talked until I reappeared with a bottle of wine and an opener. I asked Scott to open it as I held two glasses. Of course, he smiled and then laughed after viewing the label. Menage a Trois....Midnight Bold. He filled both glasses and I handed them to my lovers. When Scott asked about a glass for me, I took the bottle and took a big swig. (I had later plans for the bottle when it was empty).

As I sat across from them on our leather sofa, I felt a nice coolness on my ass cheeks. I pulled the Pottery Barn ottoman closer and put my feet on it. As we talked about our families and more, I eventually put my heels on the edge of the ottoman and with my knees now raised, I slowly spread my legs to give them a clear view of my freshly shaved pussy. At about the same time, Scott adjusted the crotch of his jeans and hubby smile as he winked at me.

Five minutes later hubby announced he was going to get the pizza leaving us alone. I walked over to Scott and as I sat on his lap, I felt a familiar bulge on my ass.

We kissed and his hands massaged my tits and pinched my nipples. I was getting so wet, I was afraid I would wet his jeans. I got off of him and made a beeline to the kitchen to get the salad ready. I invited Scoot to help me.

As I assembled the salad, he asked about the gingerbread men. I told him that they were cut from a thinly sliced piece of the jicama vegetable which I got from the local Mexican grocery store. Further, I usually cut it into a 'snowflake', but with him being my 'honored guest'...I liked the gingerbread man better. They reminded me of him...cute and lovable. He smiled and spanked my ass.

Hubby came in from the garage with the pizza and gave it to me as I prefer to cut the pizza myself. I had Scott open another bottle of wine as I excused myself. I went into the bedroom and removed my apron, replacing it with a Santa hat, a red sheer teddy, and thong. I touched up my make-up and reappeared to my guys with a 'ho...ho...ho...'

Scott whistled and hubby clapped. It made me feel great. After placing the meal on the table, I lifted my wine glass and gave a toast to Scott and the wild night that hopefully would leave us all in a jolly mood. During the meal we shared some deep secrets and sexual fantasies. Scott's were actually fairly mild, but I did find out that I am the only person besides his wife that he has sex with.

I took dessert pie orders. Apple with vanilla ice cream for hubby. Scoot and I shared the rhubarb pie, like me he doesn't care for strawberry/rhubarb. Earlier Scott had seen my coffee bar with a latte machine and grinder. He asked if I could make him a cup of Americana? No problem...black no cream. I whispered in his ear, "I want some of your cream later...in all three holes."

I told the guys to go into the living room and remove their clothes. I went around and turned all the lights off and turned on several LED candles. There was a lovely glow due to the Christmass tree and fireplace. I walked into the living room, and discovered my lovers bottomless with nice erections! I asked Scott if he was ready for the night's special dessert? As he spoke absolutely, I removed my thong and slipped my teddy off. I got between my men and went to my knees. I stroked each cock and alternated sucking them. Soft moans escaped from their lips.

Their hands were playing with my tits and erect nipples. Both had precum and I used my tongue to spread it over their mushrooms. Hubby took my hand and helped me onto the ottoman. I sensed he wanted to eat me and I laid on the leather surface. As he spread my legs and started to kiss his way down my thighs heading toward my honey pot, Scott moved over my head and lowered his man-meat to my mouth. With a mouthful of cock, hubby's tongue massaged my hard little pearl. He spread my labia and inserted his tongue into my canal. While Scott was fucking my mouth, I felt a old familiar feeling on my clit...hubby was using my vibrator. Oh I was so close to cumming. When Scott shot his juice into my mouth, I went over the edge. My toes curled and my nipples got even harder.

Recovering, I realized that Scott's cock was still buried in my mouth. I grabbed it and vacuumed him clean. He leaned down and we kissed, exchanging his cum from my mouth to his. I wondered if this was his first 'snowball'? I whispered to Scott, "Two more holes to fill." He nodded.

As hubby handed me a bottle of water, I sat up and thanked him for a great orgasm. As he motioned for me to suck his erection, I got in the doggy position to give Scott a hint on what hole was next. Since with my butt plug clearly visible, the choice of my married pussy was clear! Later, I wanted him in my ass for the trifecta.

While sucking hubby, Scott's head moved under me and started feasting on my pussy. OMG...it felt so good as he sucked my labia and licked my slit and clit. My love button was hard and super sensitive. I broke away from sucking hubby to check behind at Scott, he was on his back and had a strong erection. I told him to fuck me hard.

Returning to hubby, Scott started to slide his cock up and down my slit in a teasing manner. Slowly he inserted his head and with my wetness he gained entry fairly easily instead of his thickness. He grabbed my hips and rammed his cock deeper. As he continued his ramming, hubby was mouth fucking me. I looked up and he was watching Scott defile his wife. Eventually our eyes met and I told him that 'I love you'...as best that I could with a mouthful of cock and being rocked by Scott.

Scott surprised me by spanking my ass which I love so much. Damn I needed to cum, but I couldn't get over the edge. Unexpectedly, hubby came in my mouth and I was unable to fully contain his load...some escaped from my lips...ending on the ottoman. Hubby went to his knees and we kissed, too. Funny, I sensed a desire on his part to compete with Scott. I knew he would fully reclaim me tomorrow night.

After our kissing session, I whispered a need for cliterial stimulation to cum. Scott was still ramming me as hubby got on his back and slid under me. He scooted further and ended in a position to eat me. I hoped there was enough light for him to see Scott's cock deflowering me.

Him eating me did the trick. I had an orgasm almost simultaneously with Scott. Collapsing forward, my face headed on hubby's crotch and wet cock. I could hear Scott say, OMG that was wonderful as he withdrew. I lowered my crotch to hubby and he used his tongue to clean my love tunnel. He is a creampie lover.

Scott went to the bathroom while hubby and I cuddled. I asked if he had enough energy for another round? He was definitely onboard, with or without Scott. I went to my bathroom to freshen up as hubby moved the ottoman to the side. Looking in the mirror, my mascara was a mess and I had cum in my hair bangs. I redid my eyes and brushed my hair. Added a touch of perfume and removed my butt plug for hopefully another round. I grabbed the Astroglide.

One last check in my full-length mirror. I adjusted my thigh highs and admired the GILF that reflected back at me. Hubby came in to use the toilet and said Scott was 'all in' for another session, but had a special request for me. Also, Scott confided that since he met me, he has gotten a RX for Viagra. That little devil...I was flattered.

Scott was standing in front of the fireplace with his front toward it. Funny, for the first time, I noticed he had a cute ass. OMG, how many times I have fucked him and never noticed. I snuck around him and hugged him from behind while firmly holding his cock. I whispered, "You have a great ass...almost as good as your cock." I continued, "Scott I am going to say something that I have said to only one other guy...'I Love You'. I will never leave hubby, but I know there is enough room in my heart to love two men."

Scott turned and he embraced and passionately kissed. His hands were on my ass cheeks and I could feel him getting an erection. I joked, "So I guess your hardon gives me the answer to another round?"

I decided that I would take control and request what I wanted...no needed! I had hubby lay on the floor with his erection already pointing toward the skylight. I straddled him and roughly jammed my pussy onto his pole. I told Scott to get behind us and be ready when I said okay now. I bent down and kissed hubby and rode him as a cowgirl while he fondled my tits. Rocking back and forth, I stimulated my clit. When I felt just the right moment, I told Scott to use the Astroglide and get super slick. As he placed his mushroom head at my anus, I quit fucking hubby and told Scott to take me. He did with a slow push to stretch my anus. As he pushed deeper, I could feel my sphincters widen to accept his girth. I told him to go deeper and finally he was fully embedded in my rectum. I felt no pain, but just a nice fullness.

I was ready for my first DP in over a year...damn pandemic.

I told my lovers to get a rhythm going to pleasure me. It took them awhile, but eventually they got it together. Hubby would push up while Scott pulled down. My clit needed attention and I fingered myself. I exploded in a mind blowing orgasm as my lovers kept going. First hubby filled me and shortly after Scott shot his load. We all collapsed into a huge heap.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of bacon. I was alone on the floor. Had it all been a dream? No, as Scott greeted me with a smile and a glass of orange juice. Seems a girl needs all the vitamins she can get for two lovers. My guys were dressed, but I stayed naked. I did remove my heels and hose.

I apologized to Scott for not modeling my Mrs. Claus outfit, but it seems he had forgotten about it with the sheerness of my teddy. Another apology for forgetting to ask about his condition for another fuck session. He blushed and told me to forget about it. Hubby interjected, "Scott she will save that for our next get together." Scott was so happy to hear that this was not a one-time threesome encounter.

OMG, I am such a lucky...no blessed gal. Two men to love...who are comfortable with each other. Lack of jealousy and competition is such a rare male thing