Mrs. Claus Entertains Neighbor Scott

Story Info
My relationship with neighbor continues with Christmas fun.
2.9k words
4.36
10.5k
10
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cleaning up after our dinner with Scott and about to put a couple of empty wine bottles into our recycling bin. Hubby stopped me and said, "You might want to save one for Scott."

I asked, "Why does Scott need an empty wine bottle?"

Hubby told me, "He has a desire to watch you masturbate with a bottle! He was hoping to have such as his condition for another round of sex with us." OMG...I have created a 'cuddly pervert'!

Monday night just after sunset, while I was putting out the recycling/trash bins, Scott walked around from his villa and mentioned our side of the complex had a better view of the southwest sky and the 'Christmas Star'. He was so correct, I could see two distinct bright stars, actually the planets of Saturn and Jupiter. As time passed they grew closer together.

I called my hubby to join us. As the three of us were chatting, I mentioned to Scott that I saved a wine bottle, if his condition for extra sex still applied. He was more than interested, especially when I told him I would wear my Mrs. Claus outfit, too. With his family arriving on Thursday, we agreed that Wednesday night would work fine.

As the two planets merged into what appeared to be one star, my new neighbor Laura joined us. She moved into the end villa about 6 weeks ago. Laura is a cute divorcee with a high school aged daughter. With the pandemic, I have only briefly chatted with her twice. I introduced her to Scott and when she discovered he was a widower...the hussy started to flirt big time with my 'Big Teddy Bear'. When she found out he was a 'Snowbird', things cooled down slightly.

Once the planets separated and moved further apart, I got Scott away from my possible competitor, by telling him I had something he forgot at our place Saturday night. I left hubby to deal with flirtatious Laura.

When Scott got to my front door, he seemed puzzled. I told him that Laura was hitting on him, but he seemed to have no clue. He was happy to know that I was jealous. He asked if I was worried about her putting any moves on hubby? Hell no, he is totally committed to me...period!! I kissed Scott good night and told him that I would see him at 7pm on Wednesday.

As I was taking a warm bubble bath in anticipation of a hot night of sex with Scott, I asked my hubby to polish my toenails and put together an overnight case with my favorite sex toys, lubes, and lingerie. He was fine with me staying overnight, if I choose to do so.

Since tonight's outfit was a Mrs. Claus red velvet dress, I chose red nail polish and lipstick. Unlike my Elf costume, this dress didn't have petticoats, but it was short. My ass was barely covered and the skin of my thighs was clearly visible about the lace of the white thigh highs. It has a red velvet hooded cape with white fur, but I chose a classic Santa hat. The front of the dress has a deep plunge with built-in cups that nicely shaped my cleavage. For jewelry, I added colorful reindeer earrings.

Slipping on my high heels, I surveyed myself in the full length closet door mirror. I liked the image that reflected back at me. A final adjustment of my hat, as hubby helped me slip on my Duster Coat. I gave him a hug and kiss. Before I went six feet down the sidewalk, hubby came running with my overnight bag and mentioned he had packed the empty wine bottle. Another kiss and off I went on the short walk to Scott's villa.

I knocked on the door and went inside. His Christmas tree was lit and there was a fire in the fireplace. A nice aroma from several scented candles filled the air. It was warm, toasty, and cozy. Soft Christmas music played in the background. I took my coat off and placed it over a dining stool. Walking around the island and into the kitchen, I spotted a pot of apple cider warming and a platter of holiday cookies. But no sign of Scott.

Finally he emerged from a back bedroom, handsome in a red Christmas sweater and jeans. He apologized for not meeting me upon my arrival, but he was tying up a few loose ends in the master bedroom. He loved my outfit and made me do several twirls and poses. Him eyeing me was confirmation that even as a grandma, I still had sex appeal.

Scott grabbed my waist and pulled me into an embrace. Our lips met and his tongue probed my mouth as our tongues did a dance. His hands moved to my ass and forced my crotch into his. I moaned as I felt his massive rod. I remarked,"Oh...Santa you have a nice yule log!"

Which brought a laugh and a 'ho...ho...ho'. His hand moved under my dress and found my pantiless married bald pussy. Scott was pleasantly surprised and told me, "You are a naughty Claus". His hand went lower and of course he discovered my usual butt plug. "Oh...you are a very naughty Claus," he told me.

He took my hand and led me to the fireplace which had several large pillows in front of the hearth granite extension. I put them behind me to become more comfortable. Scott got two mugs of apple cider with cinnamon sticks. He handed me mine as he sat in the love seat.

I sensed that he wanted me to give him a little show. I leaned back against the pillows and lifted my knees upward. I spread my legs and lifted my dress. I processed to finger my clit and spread my outer pussy lips. Using one hand, I spread my outer lips while using my other hand to pull my labia into an open flower position. I was getting so wet, knowing that my smooth hairless pussy was as beautiful as any blooming flower.

I was lost in myself and almost forgot Scott...looking up he had removed his jeans and was stroking his hardon. He was holding a wine bottle. He left the loveseat and crawled along the floor to me. He handed me the bottle and remaining on the floor, he laid on his side and propped his head on his bent arm. He waited intently on my next move.

I knew what he expected and wanted, but first I asked him, "The other night during our threesome...was 'the condition' that you wanted for the third round...me masturbating with a bottle?" He nodded.

With my one hand still holding my labia open, I sucked the neck of the bottle and rubbed it over my slit. I slid it into my love canal. I slowly fucked myself. I needed more, so I started to finger my clit. My little love pearl was hard and enlarged. I fucked my pussy faster with the bottle. I looked at Scott, he was engrossed in my bucking and gyrations. I was getting close to going over the edge, but needed more. I moved my hand from my clit and went to my butt plug. As I fucked my ass with the stainless streel jeweled piece...I had a toe curling orgasm. I seldom yell/scream, but a loud 'OMG' came from my mouth. I collapsed sideways coming to rest with my face next to Scott's face.

He kissed me and stroked my hair. Pushing my curls over my ears, he noticed my reindeers and complimented me for a nice choice. I pushed him to his back and grabbed his cock and put it into my mouth. My tongue danced on his mushroom. I was intent on getting him to cum. I licked his shaft and sucked his balls. When he told me that he was close, I took his yule log as deep as I could without choking. At about the same time, Scott shot a huge load, depositing his seed in my throat, causing me to gag and gasp for air. Scott went to apologize, but before he could say a word, my mouth met his and we kissed and he enjoyed a 'snowball'.

We laid in the glow of the fireplace and Christmas tree for a while before I went for a drink and some cookies. Scott checked his Iphone for a recent text message/alert. I was his son reminding him about their early flight arrival time. Scott was picking up one son's family and his daughter was getting the other son's family. I figured with an early arrival that Scott might want to hit the hay early. But he had other plans for the remainder of our night together.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom with my overnight bag. As I had asked, hubby had packed my Mrs. Claus hooded cape, red fishnet hose, red heels, and nipple clamps with Christmas ornaments. My gumdrop nipples would securely hold the ornaments. I changed quickly and yelled for Scott to close his eyes until I told him to look. Okay was his response. I made an entrance and noticed Scott looked hot bottomless in just his sweater. I told him to look now.

I asked him if he liked my naughty Mrs. Claus outfit? His new erection said it all. He joked that maybe I should wear this outfit tomorrow night, instead of the Elf. I told him that I doubted that his daughter and daughters-in-law would be amused. He had to reluctantly agree.

Scott asked, if I trusted him? I told him totally. Upon hearing that, Scott pulled a blindfold from his sweater sleeve and blindfolded me. He held my hand as he led me down the hallway and into his bedroom. He kissed me and helped me onto his bed. As I laid on my back, he pulled me toward the headboard. He kissed me and slid his cock to my lips. I sucked and was about to mouth him when he said, not yet. Then his cock was gone.

Then I felt his hand on my left wrist...then leather with a buckle...my arm extended and bound. He did the same to my right arm. Then my right ankle and leg. Finally my left angle and leg. I was spread-eagled and helpless. Scott kissed me and whispered if I still trusted him. I had the same response, totally. Good he said, he kissed my mouth and then replaced his lips with a ball...my mouth was gagged.

Scott said sorry, these are nice, but they must go. Scott removed my nipple ornaments. He kissed my nipples and sucked them to full erection. Then I felt a coldness and then a clamp on my nipple, being tightened to the point of a slight pain. Then the other nipple. They hurt, but were so stimulating. I was getting so wet.

I thought about hubby and how he provided the thigh-ankle-hand cuffs for my birthday encounter with Scott. Hubby may have created a new perverted lover for me. I was so thankful. I was helpless and at Scott's mercy.

As I wondered what was to come, I felt a hand spreading my pussy lips and then a tongue licking my clit. As Scott continued to eat my married bald pussy, I felt a finger then two inserted into my love tunnel. They increased in speed and fucked me. I knew from how my G-spot was being stimulated that Scott had his fingers cupped and pointing upward in a curve. Faster...faster...faster. I exploded in a massive orgasm. Even restrained, my body shook the bed. My toes curled and remained so for a few minutes.

A calm came over the room and me. Was there more to come? I got my answer, my legs were untied and a hand placed under my ass. My butt plug was removed and quickly replaced by something thick...probably a dildo. Scott's cock was rubbing my slit and slowly inserted in my honeypot. Slowly but surely his erection fully penetrated me. Then my legs were lifted over his shoulders. He picked up the pace and started to ram me harder and harder. As his pace slowed, I felt and heard the similar vibrator sound. My clit was being buzzed, my pussy fucked, and my ass filled. In no time...another orgasm swiped over me...not as intense as the first, but still toe curling and satisfying.

I knew that Scott had not yet ejaculated, so I hoped for more.

My arms and hands were freed and the gag removed. Scott's cock filled my mouth. I moaned and sucked as hard as I could. I could taste my own pussy juices. Scott flipped me on my stomach and lifted me into a doggy position. He pushed my face into a pillow. My ass was lifted and the dildo was removed and replaced by his thumb. His cock was quickly in my pussy. He proceeded to jackhammer me. I thrusted backward to allow for the deepest penetration. I reached back and fingered my clit. OMG, unbelievably, I was cumming again. But not Scott. I needed him to cum, so I took control. I had to ride him and told him so.

As he laid on his back. I crawled on top and found his erection and dropped down on it. I rode him like a filly. He attempted to hold onto my tits, but I bucked and bounced too hard and high. I was a woman possessed. I needed him to cum. I needed my lover to explode. I just needed him. I sensed from Scott's moans and verbal cues that he was close...now the focus changed to BOTH of us cumming. I went from a riding motion to a grinding motion. My clit was on fire.

Scott was cumming and so was I, OMG, I was squirting and covering both of us in a soaking stream.

I fell on Scott, he was motionless, I panicked. I ripped off the blindfold and shook him. He came alive and I asked if he was okay. He thought that he had blacked out. Remarking that he had the best ejaculation ever. God, I was so relieved.

The bed was soaked and so were we. After we had showered, I stripped the bed and started the clothes washer. I apologized profusely to Scott. He just smiled and said no problem, he would put his flannel sheets on. So we made the bed and he was non-stop talking about the great sex we have together.

I looked at the clock, it was 3am. Only 4 hours until he needed to go to the arrival area at the airport. As I turned to the bed to remind him, he was fast asleep. I had Siri set a 6:30am alarm and slipped under the flannel sheets with Scott.

When I awoke, Scott was gone. He left a nice note thanking me for a wonderful lovemaking session. He provided me with her daughter's address and time for their Christmas Eve family gathering. He was looking forward to having me be his Santa's Elf.

That evening I dressed in my Elf outfit. It would be appropriate for a family get together, because I had worn it many times for our grandkids and school programs. I was not sure what to expect, but I was impressed when I saw Scott with his family. He never fails to impress me, he looked great as Santa. Before giving out gifts, he read a Bible based Christmas Story and the Night Before Christmas. I sat on a low stool next to him. Once all the gifts were distributed and opened, the grandkids went in all directions to play.

His daughter had me sit on Santa's lap for a few pictures. While sitting on him Scott whispered, "Have you been naughty or nice?"

I said, "Sorry Santa, but I have been naughty!'"

"Good," he said and handed me a gift. I opened it and was so shocked...an Apple watch. Scott remarked that now I didn't need my Iphone to keep track of my walking mileage. I kissed him on the cheek and promised him a proper thank you on New Year's Eve.

Scott's daughter walked me to my car. As we walked down the driveway, she thanked me for being Santa's Helper. She proceeded to tell me that her dad had been happier than she had seen him since her mom died. She was so worried, because he had not stopped mourning her death and was depressed.

She did most of the talking, since I was unsure what to say. As I opened my car's door, she held my hand and said thanks so much. Then she remarked, "I found this in dad's washer. By any chance is it yours?"

OMG...she held up my butt plug. It must have been inside of the bed sheets that I had put in the washer. I turned several shades of red and when I opened my mouth to speak...she put a finger to my lips and said, "Thanks for returning my dad to us. I trust that you will not break his heart? And this is our little secret." She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

As best as I could, I reassured her that I would never do anything to hurt Scott, because I loved him too much.

As I drove home, I was dreading not seeing Scott for a few days and eventually months when he returned to Nebraska. But that was three months away, so plenty of time for more wildness.