Diplomacy: A Princess's Guide Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful," I whispered and smiled, listening to the music.

"Indeed," Asher said quietly beside me, though I knew he didn't mean the sky. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from saying anything stupid.

We continued to watch the fireworks in silence, enjoying the view, and before I knew, they were over.

"If you would now excuse me, I will go to my chambers," I said to the others and my father nodded, before he turned to the Captain and the Commander.

I slipped away and back to my room, standing by the window and waiting.

The sky was dark and the moon shone bright, the stars twinkling above me.

I walked to my closet and changed out of the dress, hanging it back in the closet.

After I had put on a long nightgown, I sat down at my vanity and started brushing my hair, it was long and wavy and could be quite a handful, but it was also soft and silky and didn't snag. I loved my long hair, it was fun and pretty and it was one of the few things I liked about myself.

I sighed and got up, looking out the window one more time, wondering how long it would take Asher to get here.

Two knocks on my chamber door made me grin. It was definitely him. Nobody would dare knock at my door that late at night except him. The castle was so quiet at night, when everyone went to bed, after having an exhausting day, but then I realized how loud the pounding of my heart was.

I rushed over and opened the door a bit, peeking out to make sure nobody saw Asher entering my room. Seeing the hallway empty, I pulled him inside my chamber.

"Your Highness," he greeted me, his voice dark and thick with desire, "you look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you, Asher," I replied and walked over to him, reaching my hands out. "I missed you."

I stood on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down. He grunted and grabbed my waist.

"Enya...I missed you, too," he growled and brushed his lips against mine, before pulling me closer against his body. His lips were warm and soft and his hands wandered down my back, making me moan softly.

"Asher, take off your shirt," I ordered, and he obliged, pulling his shirt over his head and throwing it carelessly onto the ground.

I stared at his defined abs, his lean muscled chest and broad shoulders, biting my lip.

"You nearly made me lose my mind, when you bit your lip earlier," he growled, but didn't move, while I was tracing my fingertips over his abs. His breathing was controlled and his face remained calm, but his eyes showed a mix of intense desire and affection that caused my stomach to churn pleasantly.

"I did?" I asked him innocently and looked up, meeting his heated gaze.

"Yes, you did," he said, his words raspy and husky.

My fingertips went down further to his toned and narrow hips, stopping right at the top of his pants.

"And how did it make you feel?" I asked, slowly moving my hands down his chest, to his hips.

"It made me want to bend you over the reiling, grab your hair and fuck you hard."

"Hmmm, that does sound nice," I purred and let my hands wander to his pants, unbuckling his belt.

He was so hard already, that I could feel the tip poking against his pants, straining to get out. I pulled his pants down and he kicked them off, along with his shoes, before I slid one finger up the full length of his cock.

His mouth fell open slightly and his muscles tensed, while he groaned in approval, the look in his eyes getting dark and full of hunger.

"You are such a tease, Enya," he growled. "I hate it when you do that."

"No, you don't," I whispered and pressed a kiss to his collarbone. "You love it, because I am driving you crazy."

"I do," he replied and his hands found my breasts. "But you are driving me crazy, because I want you so much."

I gasped and arched my back, as his fingers massaged my nipples, pinching them hard, making me moan in pleasure.

"Asher...," I groaned and he chuckled.

"Yes, Enya," he whispered, his lips only inches away from my ear, "tell me what you want."

"Fuck me," I whispered and he grinned, his hands moving to my nightgown.

"As you wish, your Highness," he said and grabbed the hem, pulling the thin piece of clothing up. "And who is driving who crazy?"

I moaned softly and lifted my arms, so he could pull it off.

"I am," I moaned and pushed him backwards, making him sit down on the edge of the bed. "On your back!"

He followed my orders and I straddled his thighs, letting my hand slide up his shaft and back down, the tip of his cock pulsing against my clit.

I repeated the motion and he groaned, his hands grabbing my hips, his fingers digging into my flesh, making me shiver in anticipation.

I knew he would leave marks, but that didn't stop me, it would be proof of what we had done. And nobody would see them anyway. He could mark my body however he pleased.

I steadied his cock with my hand and slid onto him slowly, taking him deep inside me, moaning at the sensation of him filling me.

"You are so tight, Enya," he growled, his voice deep and husky, "so perfect."

"Oh, fuck, Asher," I moaned and arched my back, rolling my hips, trying to adjust to his girth. I knew, it didn't hurt much, it felt good, it just needed to adjust.

His hands stroked my thighs gently.

"Enya, take a second," he groaned, and I let my hands slide onto his chest, clawing my nails into his chest as I slowly moved up and down, moving him in and out of me, my mind going completely blank at the overwhelming pleasure.

"You are so good, Enya, so beautiful, so perfect," he groaned and I smiled, before I started riding him hard and fast, moaning every time he bottomed out.

His hands were gripping my hips tightly, the sting adding to the pleasure, as I fucked him.

"FUCK, Enya," he growled, his fingers digging deeper, "you feel so good."

"You feel so good, too, Asher," I replied, leaning down and kissing him, while my hands rested on his hard chest.

I felt him getting close and I moved into an upright position and stopped moving my hips.

"Oh, Enya, don't stop," he groaned and looked at me pleadingly.

"I am not done with you," I purred and smirked, moving one hand down to my clit, rubbing it in small circles. We both knew, I couldn't cum without stimulation to my clit and I knew it drove him crazy having to watch me. And I was right, he was twitching inside me.

"Enya, please!" he begged. "Don't tease me."

"Oh, Asher, you love it, admit it," I laughed, feeling myself getting closer.

I traced my free hand down his ribs and abs and felt his muscles twitch under my fingertips. He was so sensitive to my touch, I loved watching him struggle not to move.

"Yes, Enya, I do," he hissed, his hips twitching. "You are so cruel."

"Mhmm, I am," I moaned and moved the hand behind me, tracing his inner thighs and he shuddered.

"Enya...," he growled, his hands fisting the blanket, "you are going to kill me."

"You would die a happy man," I laughed and kept rubbing my clit, feeling myself getting close, letting out a moan.

"You are torturing me," he hissed and looked at me, his eyes burning with desire. "Just let me fuck you, Enya."

"Hmmm, you are a brave man, asking for the favor of a princess, Captain," I purred and bit my lip, a loud moan escaping my lips.

He glared at me, before he pushed himself up, flipping me over onto the bed, grabbing my ankles and spreading my legs wide open, his cock still buried inside me.

"Oh, fuck, Asher!" I moaned, and he started pounding into me, hard and fast, hitting my sweet spot every time, making me moan louder and louder.

"Do you enjoy THIS, my princess?" he asked, his tone serious, his hands roaming my body. "Do you enjoy teasing me until I can't take it anymore?"

"Hmmmmm, yesssss," I cried out and threw my head back, moving my right hand to my clit and starting to rub it fast, matching his thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkk, oh godddd!" I groaned, losing myself in the ecstasy, feeling my walls convulsing around him and my body exploded in a state of pure euphoria, my walls clenching around his cock, squeezing him tightly, milking him for all he was worth.

"F-fuck," he stuttered and I felt his cum shooting deep inside me, before he collapsed onto me, his face nuzzling the crook of my neck.

We stayed like that for a while, my fingers running through his short hair, before he rolled off me and onto the bed, his breathing still ragged, his eyes closed.

"How can someone so tiny have that much control over me?" he asked, his voice quiet and I giggled.

"I don't have that much control over you, Asher, you just like it when I drive you crazy and when you have to wait."

He opened his eyes and looked at me from the side, looking at my hips.

"I've hurt you," he stated and brushed his finger over the bruises that started to form.

"You didn't, don't worry, the marks will be gone soon," I reassured him and he sighed, his fingers slowly making their way up my ribcage.

"I hate hurting you, Enya."

I was way too sensitive after my orgasm for soft touches right now.

"Well, now you are tickling me, stop it!" I giggled and swatted his hand away, making him chuckle.

"As you wish, your Highness," he smiled and sat up, getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked, confused and he looked over his shoulder.

"To my room. You know, I can't stay here."

"Asher...," I pleaded and he gave me a look.

"I can't, Enya, we both know that."

I sighed loudly.

"I know, you hate, when you can't have your way, Enya. But I won't risk the consequences for both of us if your father finds out about us."

I pouted and he looked at me, an amused look on his face, "That's cute, but it won't work."

"I know," I sighed and looked at the ceiling. "It's just, that it feels so good when you are here."

"I know, it does," he smiled. "I like it too, but it is a dangerous game and you know that."

I nodded as he picked up his pants and I saw the muscles in his shoulders moving, as he buttoned his pants.

Fuck, he really was hot, I thought and subconsciously bit my lip.

"You really need to stop doing that, you only do that, when you are aroused," he growled, when he looked at me.

"I can't help it, I mean, you are hot, how could I not be turned on, when I look at you?" I smirked and he chuckled, sitting down on the edge of the bed to put on his shoes.

"It is sexy as fuck, it really is," he murmured and turned towards me, cupping my cheeks. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine in a passionate, searing kiss that left me breathless, when he let go of me again. "But how can you already be ready for another round?" he asked, while lacing his shoes.

"Because it's you, Asher," I purred and stretched, letting my hands run down my body. "Because I love the way you make me feel."

"You are trying to distract me, Enya," he said, shaking his head, "but it won't give in. We both really need some sleep."

He was right, of course he was. But that didn't change the fact that my clit was pulsing again.

"Sleep is overrated."

"Yes, Enya, it is, but...," he stopped talking, when I lay on the bed and spread my legs.

"But what, Asher?" I asked innocently, a dark smile on my lips, as I traced a finger over my clit, gasping, "did you have a point?"

His pupils dilated again and he took a deep breath, watching, as my finger continued drawing lazy circles.

"No, no I didn't," he growled, but crawled onto the bed between my legs anyway.