Diplomacy in Domination

Story Info
A dragoness tempts the dragon king to breed her...
2.2k words
8.2k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"I see you have come."

Vaeros stated the obvious, the dragon's head held high, though his lips quirked in the hint of a smirk. The dark-scaled drake was accentuated with gold plate scales lining the underside of his neck and down under his belly, a striking shade that would have drawn the eye if not for the red highlights across his head-frill, running down the length of his spine, all the way down to his tail. He was a dragon to behold, powerful with wings that seemed to stretch out and out, going on forever. When he flapped, thunder cracked, and the king of dragons had not won his position in the lofty castle through softness and gentleness. War was the language that he understood, after all.

Before the drake in his grand entrance hall, lined with pillars and twisted, rare vines, stood a dragoness, though she kept her true desires and intentions hidden behind sharp eyes, her head ever so slightly tilted. Her smile did not show, but it danced on the inside.

She was a little smaller than him, her scales darker than his, though the kind of black that had a hint of blue in it, reminding one of the deepest night. She didn't have big, ridged horns like him, but large ears tapered to a petal-like point that slipped back from her head in the place of horns, twitching whenever they needed to catch and shape a particular sound. Her body was a little longer and leaning, offering a side of agility to her, the sinuous, flowing lines of her body drawing the eye along her entire frame. A long mane of light, rippling hair flowed down the back of her neck in lieu of spines or ridges, easing into a gentle edge to her physique. Her wings were kept neatly folded in against her back, though it was by no means an act of deference to the dragon king, Vaeros. She was there to prove something, even if the king might have gotten the wrong impression of her.

Where he fought with muscles and sharp teeth, sinking them into the flesh of his enemies, she had her wits and her words at her disposal. For there was something she would not leave the castle without.

The king, after all, had not proven to her, not yet, that he was her king...

"The name is Sybil," she offered, holding back all else that she could have said. "But I already know who you are, King Vaeros."

The drake's lips stilled into a firm line. The dragoness looked at him like he was a hatchling, as if he was one beneath her claws, though she had to be younger than he.

Tension crackled in the air, a tangible force sparking between the two, as if an invisible wall had gone up. The king surveyed her, neither dragon giving way, though his stance stiffened, as if he was trying to make himself larger, facing off against her as he had done with so many dragons before on the battlefield.

"I see my reputation precedes me," Vaeros said, a bored note entering his tone, tail flicking as if in dismissal. "What brings you to my castle then, dragoness, or is it the rumours of your rebellion that precede you?"

Sybil grinned, showing a flash of white teeth.

"Oh, my king... I would never have thought that you would be one to listen to the gossip mill, not like that. Or are the maids here so boring in their chatter that you must seek out juicier tales from further afield? I solely came with the intent to join our kingdoms...but I see that I found a hatchling here and not a king."

Vaeros did not spare that with an answer, grunting as he leapt down from the staged throne, several steps leading down to Sybil's level. At his size, he easily cleared the five steps, landing heavily, the floor shaking under the weight of him.

To her credit, Sybil held her ground, head cocked a little more.

"Are you seeking to use brute force against me, Vaeros?" She challenged, sweeping her tail around so that the separated sections, like a three-pronged blade, brushed under his chin. "I would not think that would go down well with one of your stature. Or do you fear being bested by a dragoness of the plains while you are of the mountains?"

He snorted and shook his head, looming further, wings spreading, forming a dark cape around him, dominating. She didn't allow Vaeros to see how she shivered, however, some part of her wanting to hungrily lean into that side of him, to enjoy it, the quiver of need something that she had not felt for a long, long time. That was why Sybil had had to seek out the king, even if he was not that hard to find in his castle. Spreading a few rumours along the way that she was coming to fight him (despite the rumours themselves escalating into her apparently having an army at her back, how droll) would have only helped fuel his fire.

For Sybil had not been posing herself "just so" and brushing her tail against him to tease only for the time she had been in the castle. Oh no... The dragoness had been working her magic on the drake for much, much longer than that, spinning a web of desire around him, tangled in bloodlust. Really, wasn't it the best kind of desire?

That would be what Sybil thought, though it was a dangerous game that she played, the drake circling her tightly, as if he was not going to allow her any room to breathe.

"Dragoness..." He growled, tipping his nose down. "I do not fear you. I hardly even notice you. And you think that you can stalk your way into my domain with a few words and that look in your eye? That is not how it works in the castle of the king and it is about time that you knew that."

She turned, following him, lips parted as her tongue flickered out teasingly against her lips.

"Oh, but, Vaeros... It is such fun. To see one like you, all brawn and muscle, how you become so worked up from nothing more than a few silly words."

Vaeros growled, something tightening inside him. But she ploughed on.

"A mighty dragon, weak at the knees before a dragoness." She mocked. "Perhaps you really are weak to be shaking like that, Vaeros. To be cowed by a dragoness, someone that had infiltrated your territory, come into your domain. What do you think of me? And what would you do to one like me, if you did not fear your throne?"

Less than fear, Vaeros feared that others would see fear in him, where there was none. The drake reacted forcibly, closing what little remaining distance there was between them.

Their kingdoms. Their lives. Instinct ruled him as the drake pressed his lips to hers firmly, tongue snaking out and inside, wrapping around hers, silencing those sulky words from the finer that was her lips. Vaeros didn't need to think when he knew he was in the right, his tail whipping out behind him, wings mantled, the need to claim and to dominate coursing through him.

Little did he know that that was all that Sybil had desired from the beginning, for she had never intended to join their kingdoms by taking over his -- oh no. She would keep her own, of course, but the drake that guarded his throne would see her under him, his queen, claimed and taken. But she would not take just any dragon to be her mate and life partner, not as she melted into the kiss, her heart pounding, body responding.

There were no words for her lips as he used his body against her, force his best ally. In a moment, her legs had been taken out from under her, hitting the floor hard, grunting, though Sybil was loathe to break the kiss. It was a shame to lose it, considering all there was to come, though the looming figure of the drake that she had deliberately sought out had her heart skipping a beat.

Perhaps you are my king, after all.

But not yet.

"You are not my king...yet," she hissed, gasping as he bore her back onto the smooth, cool stone floor. "Mmmph... A real king would not hesitate to stake his claim."

In a tangle of limbs, tails winding around one another, he pinned her, holding her forelegs out to the sides at an angle that wrenched her back, though she didn't want a choice in the matter. She didn't want to be under a weak-willed drake, even if Vaeros called himself a king, only as his cock slid from the slit at the base of his belly, revealing itself to them in a moment of frenzied passion.

The dragon did not waste the time, though her crown, a silvery, delicate piece that spoke of lighter finery, slipped aside in the scuffle, taken by the king. He smirked, grinding his cock against her lower stomach, unaware that he was giving Sybil exactly what she wanted, his crown taken by his claws. It was no longer hers to wear, not when she was in the presence of her true king, her breath taken from her lungs as he thrust into her. It was as smooth and as seamless as every stroke of his tail, in bloodlust, had been on the battlefield, though Vaeros' domineering hold was sweeter for his brute force.

The drake didn't know how to do anything gently and, absolutely, that had not been one little bit what Sybil had wanted from him, the dragoness riling the drake up into a frenzy of lust from which there was no returning from. He pounded her roughly, ruthlessly, though her body opened around him as if in welcome, allowing every last one of his hammering strokes to penetrate her. There was no resistance from her body on that part, though Sybil did squirm deliciously, relishing in the simple notion of getting exactly what she had wanted from him.

As if that could be so wrong, oh no... Not when it felt as good as it did, her heart aching for him, lust rising, his crown in his claws, ground down into the floor. Vaeros did not even meet her eyes as he fucked her and claimed her, his new queen, their kingdoms joined, her passage spasming around him. Even then, Sybil was not in control of her body and she did not need to be -- not when her king was showing himself to be everything that she had hoped he would be and more.

"Mine..." He hissed, teeth at her throat, threatening but not following through on the touch. "Call me what I am, dragoness."

"Sybil," she snarled, tail pushing up against his, twisting around, meeting him stroke for stroke. "And you... You are now my king!"

She climaxed on his cock with a twist and a roar, his teeth parting around her throat in a mating bite, right at the base where it met the bulk of her body. Blood trickled lightly between his teeth as he marked her as his, claiming her, the dragoness twisting and roiling in ecstatic delight. Yet Vaeros had the first of many claims to stake on her, his thrusts increasing in speed, in vehemence, as if he was trying to pound deeper and deeper inside her with every single stroke.

Maybe he was. Maybe that was the claim he wanted to make on her as he bellowed against her throat, using the weight and power of his body against her as his cock erupted with ropes of thick cum. He painted her inner walls with a triumphant shudder, rope upon rope flooding her, his queen, the dragoness who would soon grow fat with his offspring. There was no other outcome for their coming together, blood up and hearts singing with a drumming beat that only they could hear.

Still, the moment softened, his teeth easing off as he spent himself inside her, tongue lapping tenderly over the bite marks, caring for his queen. A claim had been made and she leaned wantonly into his touch, shuddering, though the smirk that pulled lightly at her lips was to be believed. Vaeros scoffed and rolled his eyes, seeing through her ploy at last, though it was difficult for either to mind too much as he laid his wings protectively over her body, shielding her from harm. His shaft remained inside her, pulsing softly, making sure that every drop of lust he had remained where it belonged.

Crooning, Sybil pressed her muzzle against his, a tenderer kiss slipping between them, the clasp of her tail tight in her own claim. Her crown would be back in due course, with a jewel from his kingdom, their bonds tied forevermore.

Yet all had come through exactly as she had wanted it, his warm breath tickling her scales while a brutal taking turned to softness and sweetness.

"I always knew you could be my king."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Consort of the Dragon King A dragoness submits to the dragon king in lust and love...in NonHuman
The Hunter's New Pet A hunter claims a new pet in a dragoness...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Pregnant MILFs Kao enjoys who pregnant MILFs, including his mother...in Fetish
Between MILFs & a Drake Pt. 01 Two older dragonesses get with one's son...in Fetish
More Stories