Directing My First Lesbian Porno

Story Info
A director shoots his first lesbian porn film.
991 words
2.5
2.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to submit a porn film to a studio so I could be one of their directors and had a scene in mind where two friends try out lingerie in a clothing store fitting room, get aroused by seeing each other barely dressed and have amazing sex. Finding a store that would let me use its fitting room for at least a day and actresses who were comfortable in a porno were tough, though. I finally achieved both goals after a while.

I one day met my film's two actresses, Sinn Sage and Olivia Brown, who were real porn stars, so they had the genre's needed skills and comfortability. I followed both on Instagram, recalled loving many lesbian films Sage was in and Black worked in the pawn shop used in the reality show Pawn Stars, which I watched until the Old Man died. I found it odd the show's producers fired her for doing porn, yet its title word played on it, told her this and we all laughed.

It was time for action in the fitting room two days later after the cameras and microphones were set. Sage and Black stood in front of mirrors on opposite sides in bras and panties. They followed the script in building up to the sex to a tee. Black ran to Sage, who turned to face her, and they lip locked while feeling each other's asses. Black kissed and nibbled Sage's neck and chin as she shut her eyes and ground her teeth in joy.

Black pulled down her bra cups to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples and they put their hands in each other's panties to feel each other's pussies. She kissed down Sage's stomach and sides, knelt to take off her panties, gave her oral and held her breasts. Sage held her hands and moaned in joy. It got louder as she sat on Black's shoulders and Black grabbed her butt and sucked her harder. She fingered her and kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes as Sage rubbed her breasts panting in joy. She about faced and held the mirror in front of her as Black kissed up her legs and thighs to her ass, then all over it and held her hips. Sage panted in joy. Black spanked and licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. She kissed up her back and arms until she got behind her.

They lip-locked and Sage held Black's hands to her breasts and pussy. Black lay facedown on the floor. Sage sat by her head to kiss down her back and arms. She upon reaching her ass took off her panties to kiss and lick it all over and hold her hips. Black orgasmed and it got louder as Sage licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. Black lay face-up with her knees bent to form the 69 position, as they licked, sucked and fingered each other's pussies, and shouted in joy together. They held each other's asses and cummed on each other's faces.

Sage about faced and kept giving Black oral. She held her hands to her breasts and yelled in joy. It got louder as she grabbed her butt and sucked her harder. Sage fingered her, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Black rubbed her breasts. Sage kissed up her stomach and sides and took off her bra to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples. Black removed her bra and felt her back. She moved up to kiss and nibble her neck, lips, and chin. Black shut her eyes and in joy ground her teeth. They lip-locked and fingered each other's pussies. Black asked Sage per my script if she loved this sex session and held her face. Holding her shoulders, Sage said she did. They kissed. Black kissed Sage's forehead, held her head to her breasts and caressed it panting, as Sage held her ass. She saw a ceiling security camera pointing directly at them, smiled, and waved at it per the script to end this scene.

I submitted my finished film to the studio. It was well-loved and they soon hired me. I texted this to Sage and Black excitedly. They said they were proud I got picked, loved acting for me and asked to see the film. We did together at my home days later. They loved it and asked if I wanted to see them have sex personally. I eagerly accepted as the two lay facedown on the floor facing in opposite directions with their faces on each other's asses, then kissed and licked them all over after pulling down each other's pants and panties and fingered each other's anuses. They looked so soft and smooth, I imagined kissing and licking, then resting my head on them and liking their comfortable feel. The pair licked between and spanked each other's cheeks and sucked each other's anuses. They orgasmed and cummed on each other's faces, saying they tasted well. Sage lay face-up with her knees bent as Black sat behind her and bent over so they could lip-lock and masturbate. They cummed on their fingers, then sucked them, saying they enjoyed their taste.

The two pulled up each other's tops (neither wore bras) as Black moved down so their breasts and nipples were in each other's faces. They kissed and sucked them while feeling each other's pussies. They cummed on each other's fingers after yelling in joy and sucked them, saying they tasted well. They kissed down each other's stomach and sides, then down their legs and thighs, as Black moved down. She looked at the time on my cable box and realized they had to go. They got up, fixed their clothing, and thanked me for showing me my film. I thanked them for letting me watch them have sex together again, then they left.