Directing My Second Lesbian Film

Story Info
A director shoots his second lesbian porn film.
985 words
2.93
2.6k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shortly after a porno studio hired me was picked to direct another lesbian film. They had already found the two actresses and location. I was glad, as they were the most annoying part of making my entry film. This one would be in the studio's makeshift elevator. Two coworkers got stuck in it after a blackout, revealed they have had romantic feelings for each other since starting work there and had explicit sex until power was restored.

I soon met the first actress, Olivia Baird. I she recalled played a child villain in Power Rangers S.P.D. and was now a dancer on the French burlesque show Moulin Rouge. I was glad as she was cute then and hot today. I days later met its other actress and was shocked at who it was, Lindsey Boylan, the first female to accuse former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of sexually harassing her when she was his intern. She said she felt starring in porn would help get what he did from her head. I found it odd, but said nothing, finding Boylan sexy too and following both actresses on Instagram, Shooting day came.

The ladies drank a lot of water beforehand as the scene had them pee on each other a lot for some reason. They said they were fine with that, got into the makeshift elevator after the filming equipment was all set up, and followed the script to a tee in building up to the sex.

It began with the two lip-locking in the car's center and pulling each other's skirts and underwear to their ankles. Lindsey put Olivia's hand at her pussy and peed on it. Olivia pulled back and asked why did she do that. She said she liked it when women pee on each other during sex. Olivia said she found this gross, but then thought this was funny. I did also.

The chat they had after Lindsey peed was per the script. The two lip-locked, lay on the floor with her on top, kicked their skirts and panties out of their ankles, and ground their pussies on each other. Their bottomless look turned me on. They felt each other's legs and asses and said they loved this per the script.

After a kiss, Lindsey lay facedown on the floor. Olivia got atop her, took off her shirt, kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders and ground her pussy to her ass. She held her hand to her pussy, peed on it and her ass as payback for her peeing on her hand before, held her head and made her suck on her fingers. She laughed evilly while Lindsey struggled to keep her pee-soaked fingers from her mouth per the script.

Olivia unhooked Lindsey's bra straps and kissed down her back and arms. Upon reaching her ass, she kissed and licked it all over despite her pee still being on it. Lindsey banged the floor and yelled in joy and that got louder after Olivia licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. She lay face-up with her knees bent, took off her bra and rubbed her breasts as Olivia fingered her, sucked her toes and kissed up her legs and thighs. She upon reaching her pussy gave her oral and held her butt as she yelled in joy. Olivia held her breasts as she tightened her thighs around her head, held it in, and peed on it. She said it tasted great per the script (not sure if it really did), then kissed up her stomach and sides and all over her breasts and nipples as they held hands. She kissed and nibbled her lips, neck, and chin and they held each other's breasts, then asses while lip-locking. I was aroused when they peed on the floor together.

The two traded positions still lip-locking. Lindsey kissed and nibbled Olivia's lips, neck and chin, then kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples after taking off her bra. Olivia closed her eyes and ground her teeth in joy.

Lindsey kissed down her stomach and sides, then put her head between her legs to suck her pussy and hold her breasts. Olivia held her hands and orgasmed. Lindsey held her ass as she tightened her thighs around her head, held it in and peed on it. She laughed while Lindsey said it tasted nice per the script. She fingered her pussy while kissing down her legs and thighs to her feet, then sucking her toes. Olivia rubbed her breasts joyfully, then lay facedown. Lindsey kissed and licked her whole ass cheeks and held her hips.

She banged the floor and yelled in joy. It got louder after Lindsey licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. She fingered it and kissed up her back and arms until she got atop her. Olivia lay face-up. The two lip-locked, fingered each other, and peed on the floor together. They sat on it, saying its wetness felt good on their asses, scissored each other, sucked each other's fingers and felt each other's legs until the lights went on and the car began moving, meaning power was back.

They cheered, stood up, and to end the scene per the script, said they had to pee. They held their pussies, hopped about, and yelled in pain, then spread their legs apart and peed simultaneously. Seeing the floor being wholly soaked turned me on. They said they loved seeing pee coming out of each other's pussies, but I was unsure if they really did. I after the shoot asked them if they truly loved tasting theirs and each other's pee. They while getting dressed said they did. I then asked Lindsey if she liked doing this. She said she did, wanting to do more to get over what Cuomo did. I showed both women the finished video a month later. They said they liked it.