All Comments on 'Dirt Bag'

by Nutbutterbish

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PraetusPraetus3 months ago

Conned by a snake and the silly woman fell for it.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle663 months ago

Good and different take on a BTB story.

I'll (uncharacteristically) give this a 5.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash7473 months ago

She wanted some sex without her husband so she picks up the clown. Meet him at the hotel and she got screwed without having sex. Can you say oops.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Epilogue: Wasn't tough for hubby to put two and two together. Nine months later she was back at the no-tell motel earning her living on her back since he destroyed her emotionally and financially in the divorce. Such a stupid cheating skank slut, she got just what she deserved.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

Sorry but I'm quite pedantic in details. If the actions listed are followed, things couldn't happen the way they are listed. At the door, you give him your keys and phone and he places them on a table, inside the room while you wait at the door. He then backs up, allowing you to enter. Meaning the table is inside the room. Once you enter, instead of following you, he obviously leaves. So, how did he retrieve the keys and phone from the table? As soon as you hear the door slam, you rush out, only to see him accelerating away. So, his vehicle must have been the large white truck parked directly outside the room 101. Wow. That was very fast, getting into his truck, starting it and taking off. However, it does mean that he hadn't stolen your car because that had been parked over at the Carls Junior next door. Meaning all he got away with were your keys and your phone. Really? Why would he do all that, seducing you on-line and booking and paying for a motel room, just to steal a phone? Plus, he didn't even err... indulge himself with you first, before stealing your phone. It just doesn't make sense. Was your purse/wallet/ID back in your car?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why would she purposely fuck up her life? This is stupid. She'll do it again and lose everything, then whine about how life has treated her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very creative. The only reason I gave it four instead of five stars, is because there's so much more I want to read about. Nice work and how does she explain this to hubby?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A totally nonsense half-page fantasy, with a totally demented slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a dumb stupid woman. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great!!! Served her right

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was very convoluted and hard to read. Her location seems to change in a non-linear fashion, the dialog is painful to read, and the story line just isn't worth it. I'd tell you to spend more time editing, but I'm not sure polishing this turd would be a productive use of your time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was more fitting for Loving Wives than the Daddy, Brat, Spanking, Nonconsent, Fetish, Humiliation, Bdsm that you have mentioned in your bio. Since you already have written extensively for the categories which best suit your interests, I would encourage you to continue posting those type of stories to those categories.

LW isn't the category for works that accentuate, highlight, or emphasize these topics. Too many writers have began using LW as a dumping ground for badly written fetish pieces, especially noxious are the Interracial, BBC, Nonconsent, Fetish, Humiliation, and BDSM trolls. Literotica has provided specific categories for stories about these subjects.

Your story dawns to a "loving wife" apparently embarking on her first extramarital affair. It nudges the wife's interest into the world of fetishism but never got down into the mud and rolled in the filth. The story, in my humble opinion, didn't leave the realm of LW. The emphasis remained on the wife's impropriety regarding her cheating and the fallout of her poor decision making. Too many writers would have thrown their readers into the mud, mucous, and other bodily fluids of the her depravity. They would focus on the processes of her debasement, not her decisions to become an adulterous wife and the consequences for her infidelity.

There is a place for everything and everything has a place. LW is a touchy category. It appears you may have the knack to write for it. If you feel the need to write about nonconsensual sex or the humiliation of another human being you know there's places for those stories, you've used them. Learning to meet the needs of the LW readership sorts 1-2 star writers from the 4-5 star ones.

I hope you aren't censoring comments because I think this hits on a big ongoing schism in the LW category which really needs to be addressed. — TANSTAAFL

NutbutterbishNutbutterbish3 months agoAuthor

This story was inspired by the loads of positive feedback on my last 750 word story, Sad But True, as well as a Wheatus song that I can not get out of my head. This story ended up being pretty good despite me cackling like a witch while writing. "ERNIEBERNIE99! COME BACK!" had me in stitches for about an hour. I wish I took writing as seriously as some but I am a silly slut. 🙃

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Hope her pain and regret increases exponentially after she tries to explain her predicament to the husband she calls for help.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Beautiful!! Gives new meaning to the term, "BURN THE BITCH!" 6 stars, the Bear wants the next part, please.

The BEAR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous