Dirt Bag

Story Info
A chance at cheating slips out of my grasp.
750 words
3.28
11.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving into the Huffington Inn's parking lot, I take a deep breath. I am nervous as I've come to fulfill my fantasy of being dominated, controlled, and used by another man. This fleabag motel isn't my choice and its shady appearance allows me to rethink my decision.

There is a large white truck parked outside of Room 101 and a stranger inside. The door is a dark burgundy shade that matches my lipgloss. I cautiously examine it, nibbling my bottom lip.

When he opens the thick beige blinds, I see his suited torso and avert my gaze. My pulse races and I hit the gas hard onto the sidestreet.

Away from the door, my phone buzzes. I read his text asking for my location.

With twitching fingers, I reply, "On my way."

I could decipher that in different ways. I am on my way to cheat and possibly ruin my life.

"Good, piggy."

Despite his disrespect, my clit pulses with affection. I crave his cock like a slut, instead of the good housewife I'd been for the past ten years.

Another message comes with a video attached of him jerking off. His cock isn't as big as my husband's but something about the unfamiliar draws me to immediately gush and dead my engine.

With a pounding heart and intense arousal, I quickly walk toward Room 101.

"You're late, slut," His face is a mask of disappointment, "Give me your keys and your phone."

His rushed approach is unsettling despite the moisture sweeping from my pussy.

"Wait, I've got to check-"

"Check what? I want you naked, on your knees, slut. I am using every hole today."

I chuckle nervously and turn around to check my iPhone, "Give me a moment."

"Ugh," He drops his sexy tone to grunt, "I don't have time for this, I have a meeting at noon. If you were having cold feet you could have told me that last night."

"One minute, please," I held up my finger.

He taps his expensive leather shoe on the cheap motel's hardwood floor, showing his impatience. His head drops down, "I thought you were serious about this?"

Nervously, I backed away from his careful watch to call my husband. Gus doesn't answer the phone, so I give him another ring. Gulping my anxiety, I start mimicking my soon-to-be lover, tapping my foot on the concrete sidewalk.

Gus answers and I flinch, hearing his loud voice. It's only my nerves. He is always loud when I call since his job is noisy.

"Baby?" I hold my breath for his response.

"HELLO? I can't hear you, sweetie. Can you hear me?"

I look over at my car parked at the Carl's Jr next door and can see the morning dew lingering on the top. Knowing I need to be louder, I walk toward my car, giving him my alibi. I explain how I became spontaneous and drove out of town to check on my sister. Gus sweetly bids me farewell, tells me he loves me, and wishes me a safe trip.

I hang up, giggling. There was the ease I needed! Pushing down my top to show cleavage, I saunter to the hotel room. Finding it shut, I knock with no answer from my lover.

"Your slut is ready, sir," I say with my next rap, "I'll make up for the lost time."

He opens the door and captures my sultry smile with a stern gaze.

I palm my breasts, "Use me, sir."

"Give me your keys and phone."

My fingers tremble, unfolding my belongings to him. He places them on the table before backing up and allowing me to enter.

The room is as awful as I imagined, "Ugh, I don't like these pay-by-the-hour places." I chuckle, "Next time I'll use my Hilton points and-"

Upon hearing the door slam, I turn around to frown at his departure. Snatching the heavy door open, I rush out into the parking lot to find him backing up to leave.

"ErnieBernie99!" I squeal, unsure of his real name, "Come back! Where are you going?"

I am distraught, alone, and forty-five miles outside my hometown. I stumble upon a maid and beg her to let me into the room. I hold hope that my belongings are still on the table.

Happily, she assists me but as I scan the room to find he has taken them, tears well in my eyes, blurring the small enclosure. The room is dirty and untouched, just like me.