Her Turn (in 750 Words)

Story Info
A letter from the past, when her husband saw the future.
750 words
4.02
35.9k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IWroteThis
IWroteThis
223 Followers

"This came for you a while back."

I looked at the envelope and was surprised to see that he had sent it. The next surprise was that the postmark was months ago. The date tugged at my memory but I couldn't place it. My husband just sat there quietly as I studied the envelope. Finally I shrugged and opened it.

My Dearest Wife,

I'm writing this the day before I'm going to agree to the threesome. I will mail it before I give you my answer. I'm doing this so you will have the postmark to prove that I thought this through while making my decision. I don't want you to think it's buyer's remorse, should things not go as well as you expect. I always get the mail so I'll intercept it and tuck it away, just in case the day I dread comes. I hope I am wrong and you never read this.

If you are reading this, then you just told me that it was your turn for a threesome and you want to invite a man into our bed.

First, let me be clear. It was not MY threesome. YOU were the one who suggested it. YOU were the one who picked the third party. YOU were the one who pushed me until I agreed to it. Even if I enjoyed it, it was still YOUR threesome. So, no, it is not your turn.

I told you every time you brought it up that it was a fun fantasy but not something I actually wanted to do. I told you that I didn't want to share you and I hoped you didn't want to share me either. I never asked for a threesome. But, YOU kept asking for one. I tried to understand why you wanted to bring in another woman. I didn't think it was guilt from having an affair, and the PI found no evidence of you having one. I asked you if you were just clearing the way for bringing in another guy. You didn't notice the hurt when you said you weren't planning on it rather than just saying no.

Finally, I realized that this desire of yours was driving a wedge between us. I didn't want to lose you, so I decided to agree to it as a one time thing. I still didn't like the decision and I feared it would be the end of us, but I saw the end of us down both roads. This path would at least give me more time to prepare. Plus, there was that one sliver of hope that you just wanted to check off either 'have sex with a woman' or 'have a threesome' from your sexual bucket list without cheating on me. If you're reading this, I guess that hope has died.

I'm not going to say yes or no to this threesome. That decision will be entirely on you. However, that is not your only decision. Unless you were really in a hurry and hit me with this right away, I will have divorce paperwork ready for you. I told my lawyer to be fair. If you really want another threesome just sign the papers and you're free to have as many as you want. However, if you want me, you'll have to settle for just me.

You might think I'm not being fair. Perhaps I'm not. I love you and don't want to lose you, but if you can't accept me how I am sign the papers and we'll both be free to find somebody who will accept us as we are.

Your Loving Husband

My husband sat there looking at me with a mix of sadness and hope as I finished reading his letter. His face fell as I held out my hand for the manila envelope he still held in his, but he handed it to me. I tossed it in the trash can and then dropped to my knees in front of him.

"Please forgive me. I never actually wanted another man in our bed. I just want you. It slipped out on a girls' night out. I was scared to tell them that I wanted to try sex with another woman, and I guess I never told you that either. They kept telling me that I needed to even the score until even I believed them. I'm so sorry!"

The next thing I knew his arms were around me and his lips smashed against mine.

IWroteThis
IWroteThis
223 Followers