Dirty Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls had gone to their rooms. They needed to discuss the whole thing.

Will made some notes in a file on his computer labelled 'split.' Then he set the table, cooked the burgers outside on the grill, and put the food on. He rang the gong for dinner, wondering who'd show.

All three came down within a few minutes. June had been crying. They ate in silence for a while. Then Sally asked, "Mom, who's the guy your gonna screw?"

June looked at her. "None of your business."

Susan said, "Well, we're curious. We saw the guy in L.A. He looked ordinary. What else have you got?"

Will said, "Girls, leave it."

June said, "I want to say that I know this all seems very selfish of me. It is selfish. Maybe I've gone nuts. Maybe not. But, I need to do this for a while. And your father won't tolerate it. So...."

Sally said, "Following up, where are you going to go to screw around? Motels? Where?"

Will said, "Please, Sally."

Sally looked frustrated. She said, "Okay. But, Dad, she's screwed up our lives as well as yours. So be it. What does Bruce say, 'No retreat, no surrender!'" She got up, skipping dessert.

Susan stayed. She said, "We will need some idea of what life will be like, Mom. As soon as you figure it out. As for me, the less I see you, the better. You only remind me of our problems. I hope you can understand that."

June put her head in her hands. She was shaking. Susan left. Not another word.

After a few minutes, June looked at Will, who was clearing. She said, "You're not making this any better, Will."

"Not my job, June. Find another place to live, please."

The next day June went apartment shopping. She also stopped by work. She specifically stopped at Jerry Blaine's desk. She sat on it, her skirt hiked. She said, "I'm looking for an apartment. Know of any?"

"Why are you looking?" Jerry was a nice-looking man, mid-twenties, unmarried, blond, curly hair, blue eyes. All the women at work wanted to check him out. But, so far as June knew, he hadn't hooked up with any. He was, apparently, trying just for her.

"I'm having a marriage crisis. Due to me being promiscuous." She gave him an innocent smile with her not so innocent words.

Jerry sighed. "I know a place near here. Across the street from me. We could go see it at lunch. And then I'll see to you."

"You don't sound too....happy."

"I'll be happy. So will you." He smiled at her. They made arrangements to meet at noon. Jerry was both excited and disappointed. Of course, he was excited by the prospect of sex with the foxy, very married June. But he was disappointed because...well...he'd been after her for a longish time. He thought he was making progress. But now, she was falling right into his bed, for reasons probably unconnected to his own pursuit. He shrugged to himself. Not an ego booster. Some guy had beaten him to her.

They went to his place first. It was a nice, one bedroom, neatly kept. As soon as the door closed, June was at him. She'd had some time to build up heat. Now, she was loosing it on this young man. She pushed him into a wall, shoved herself into him and stuck her tongue into his mouth. Jerry was taken by surprise. But he was no pushover. He pushed her onto a couch and mauled her tits. Then he stood over her and took out his cock. He didn't have to say anything. She was licking it and sucking it like she was starved and it was an ice cream cone.

June turned the tables on him, rolling onto him on the floor. She had come prepared. No panties. She was fucking him before he knew it. She was the wildest woman he'd ever experienced. She had an immediate, intense orgasm. Somehow, he held out. But not for long. When she moaned again, he erupted into her.

She was on top, so she was up first. She looked down at Jerry, smiling. "Worth it?"

He smiled, "So far."

She dropped her dress onto the floor. He got up and left his pants on the floor. They stripped completely, looking at each other. Both were quite satisfied. June was thrilled by his taut body, and hard cock. Jerry liked June's lush curves. He led her to his bed and fucked her missionary for fifteen minutes. She was almost unconscious at the end, when he came again.

After ten minutes, she arose, looked for a shower and took a brief wash. Jerry joined her, but they were just getting clean.

He gave her a sandwich, and they went across the street to see the empty apartment. It turned out to be just what June needed. One bedroom and a parking space. A nice view from the balcony. Partly furnished - a double bed and a pull out couch. Not too expensive. She rented it and got the keys.

She dropped Jerry back at the office and drove home. When she got there, she set about preparing to move. She had some tears. But when she felt sad, she simply recalled her massive orgasms of the early afternoon. They were comparable to the ones in L.A. Nothing like it had happened with Will for some time. June thought about it and was pissed off that she had waited so long to get those. She went at her packing with renewed vigor.

She decided that she should vacate as soon as possible. She called Jerry at work to see if she could spend the night. He okayed that. She filled a backpack with enough things to last the next day.

By that time, she heard the girls come in from school. She wandered down the stairs, again a little lachrymose. Will was nowhere in sight.

She spoke to the twins, "I'm moving out. I have an apartment near work. I know that you two wanted it that way. Not to mention your dad."

Susan said, "Yes. We did. Mom, I think you could still save the family. You know, if you gave up on the slut thing."

Sally nodded.

June said, "I can't think it would work. I'd still have my needs, and your dad would know that."

Susan said, "Isn't there some medicine for that? Anti-slut pills." This was said halfway as a joke. But not all the way.

June looked at them. She shook her head. She said, "Remember what Popeye said, 'I yam who I yam.'"

Sally asked, "Am I gonna be that way, mom. Like you and gram?"

June said, "You are who you are. When I was your age, or a little older, I was already like this. I suppressed it, because I was in love. Now it's coming out in force. But I don't see that in either of you. You seem to have good genes that way. Or...well...different genes at least. Being a slut isn't all that unpleasant."

Sally didn't see the joke. She turned and walked away.

Susan said, "What's your new address? Text me." She went upstairs. She texted Will, telling him about the move. He replied, "Okay, thanks. I'll deal with it."

Will was saddened, but determined not to show that. He wandered into the house, ostensibly to start dinner.

He saw June and said, "Will you be here for dinner?"

"No. I'm going. I have a bed for the night and a new apartment."

Will said, "Okay. Makes dinner easier. Can I help carry out some stuff?"

June was offended and angered by that. She picked up her backpack and stalked out the front door. Will gave her the finger as she walked away. He felt like it was the least he could do. Then he started making a pizza for dinner.

Over the next day June moved her stuff out, and got more furniture for her apartment. They already had extra dishes and silverware. She had to buy sheets for a double. She took some towels. She never slept in the house. Always at Jerry's place.

One thing she noticed - sex with Jerry, constant as it was, was waning in intensity. For both. She was puzzled by that. He was good looking, young, ardent, but not necessarily skilled. He didn't know her like Will did. That Friday night, they had perfunctory sex, and fell asleep.

Saturday, she was ready to move into her new place. Jerry helped her carry things. Then she made the bed, and they used it. That time she was thrilled. But then he left to see his folks. She slept alone Saturday night, and Sunday night as well.

Meanwhile, Will moved back into the house. He and the girls settled into a new Juneless routine.

Sally and Susan, when they spoke privately, determined that it was unfair that their mom was getting laid and their dad wasn't. They discussed it, but could not see what to do about it.

Yet, the three of them had a nice weekend. Saturday, they went on a long hike in the hills outside of town. They had dinner at an Inn and made the drive home.

Will knew that he was distracted. But he soldiered on. Monday he was due back at work, and June as well. She'd be served there. Monday morning. Serve her right!

Monday, Will sent the girls off and drove to work. Before he left, he tossed his wedding ring into the utility drawer in the kitchen.

Will sold insurance out of a franchise agency where he was half owner. He'd had the idea when the girls went off to school. He still did some programming at home, but the agency was now his main source of income. It allowed him to be home when needed for the girls. Gina Baker was his partner and had been for ten years. She was the brains of the partnership, and Will was the front man. The agency had five employees, apart from the owners. Of the seven, Will was the only guy in the office. When he showed up that Monday, it took the others less than an hour to notice the missing ring.

At lunch, which Will was eating at his desk, Gina waltzed into his space.

She sat and said. "What's up with the ring?"

Will was surprised that anyone had noticed. Gina was a pleasant looking woman of thirty-five. She dressed down and was emphatically married, with three kids in school. He liked her and they got on well. (But there was no way they were going to get it on.)

He said, "Well, I'm getting divorced. June will be served soon. Maybe she'll swoon." He grinned in a sickly, half-hearted way.

That worried Gina no end. She said, "What happened? When you left here for L.A. there was no hint."

Will explained it all to her. He found that it helped to lay it all out.

Gina said, "You're going to be distracted, right?"

"Dunno. Probably. But I'll manage."

"Everyone will notice the ringlessness. They already have noticed, really. All of them. Especially Linda."

"What? Linda. The beautiful Linda. Bullshit."

"Not! You'll see. Oh, you'll see. Anyway, we need to consider that in a divorce, June may want some of this business."

"I asked my lawyer about that. He said not to worry, because you and I had that clause when we partnered up. June signed it. And, besides, she makes good money. We'll be okay. I mean I will."

"Yeah? But, Will, this is all so sudden. You...you may be lost for a time. Don't jump into shit until things settle."

"Gina, what?" Will was puzzled.

"You're a nice looking, nice man, who makes good money. And, you're obviously fit and ready. I give you my personal guarantee that the three unmarried ones will come for you. And, with Linda, it won't be subtle. Maybe I'll warn them off for a while."

"Sure. Linda, huh?" Will grinned. Linda was a tall, well built woman who often dressed in a slightly risqué manner. She was in her late twenties. Will had flirted with her some. But nothing ever went far.

Gina looked at him. She said, "Remember what I said, Will."

"Okay."

Gina said, "Stay in here and give me time to settle them down. I mean inform them."

"Okay."

Gina went outside and called an impromptu meeting.

She said, "I'm sure you've all noticed. So, he's getting divorced. It had been very sudden, and he needs time to adjust before.....making any decisions. And, I'm here to see that he gets that time."

Linda said, "How much time?"

Gina stared at her. "Just lay off for now. We can discuss it all next week."

Stella Mason, another single woman, nice body, plainish face said, "We won't be the only ones. That hussy on the second floor, for instance, will be on him as soon as she notices."

Ella Givens, the third single woman said, "We can't, like, keep him sequestered."

Gina saw what they meant. She said, "I'll speak to him. I already have, but I didn't think it through completely."

The meeting broke up. At lunch, the two married women, Jane White and Ellen Carson sat together, away from the others. They were good buddies, both in their mid-thirties, with kids in elementary school. In fact, they lived next door to each other. Jane was slim, dark-haired. Ellen was a small, pudgy, blond.

Ellen said, "Jane, you know, Gina was really speaking to the single women. You know, the ones who would try to get him on a permanent basis. She didn't mean us."

Jane understood what she was saying. The two of them had engaged in threesomes with each other and guys from their gym. Always FMF. They were discreet, since neither wanted to blow their marriages. Their husbands were aware. Each of them got a threesome once a month, to keep them at bay. So, as long as there wasn't any open disrespect, they stood for it.

The two women really, really enjoyed those threesomes. Even the ones with their husbands.

Jane said, "How would we do it?"

Ellen looked at her and said, "So, you do want to do it, right?"

"Oh, yes. Yes." She nodded emphatically. "He isn't, you know, a muscled-up gym guy, and he's older than us. But....I mean, I think we'd have a very good time."

"Me, too. How do we manage it? I can see we could have a 'weekend getaway' - just us two. But, how do we make the offer. He's no boy scout, but also seems a straight shooter. He may think of it as all of us cheating."

"We can think that through in detail if he's up for it."

Meanwhile, Linda Costello thought about her boss's new marital status. She'd been flirting with him for the two years she worked at the agency. She was unmarried, twenty-eight, and very attractive. She had two steady guys for when she needed sex. She was no slut, picking up guys in bars. But she did get regular sex from the two. Maybe three times a week. Both were single and in their twenties. Neither of them wanted permanence. Just some good sex, which Linda provided. But Linda was attracted to Will from the start. She regarded him as a good guy, who was also probably good at sex. Too bad he was taken. Good guys who were taken were not on her menu. But now he wasn't taken any more. So, she wanted to explore.

She was leaving work at the same time Will was. She walked faster to get next to him. She said, "Hi. I know Gina warned you and warned us. But I do want to say that I'm ready when you are. Whenever." She gave him a semi-lewd smile as she reached her car. He opened her door for her.

He said, "Linda, I will most definitely keep that in mind." He glanced at her legs as she got into the driver's seat of the low-slung sporty BMW. She noticed, and he noticed her noticing. Another smile.

Will walked away with an erection. That gradually faded as he drove home. When he pulled into the driveway, he was still feeling the lingering effects of his encounter with Linda. In truth, they'd been flirting mildly for a long time, and from time to time he did think about her, as a sex object only, though. She was actually a little intimidating to Will. She was so tall, and obviously strong and athletic.

He decided that he'd have to consult Gina again the next day. He could see that a woman like Linda might be easily bedded, but also might expect to be courted. But Gina was correct that he was not ready for that. He might be ready for some hot sex, though. After all, his supposedly loyal wife was getting hers. Turnabout would not be inappropriate. He needed to think things through.

June's Monday was not so great. At nine o'clock a guy showed up and served her with an envelope. She knew what was likely in it. But her work friends did not, except maybe Jerry. All eyes were on her as she opened the envelope. One more time she cursed the open office concept. Inside was the divorce petition, alleging adultery, and also alleging irreconcilable differences, based upon her assertion that she was going to continue to have sex with other men.

June worked as an administrative aide in the real estate office. She'd had the job for many years and was well paid, and as close to indispensable as a person who didn't sell could be. The firm had six agents, including Jerry. The owner, and boss, was Glenda McDonald. Glenda was fifty-two and was very well off. She'd been married, had kids who were now on their own, and was split from her husband. She was short and curvy, with reddish-brown hair. Rumor had it that she was juggling two guys at the time.

Glenda called June into her office when she found out about the service. The two women were not close friends but did have a mutual respect.

She said, "Well? What's going on with you, June?"

June said, "It was a divorce petition. Not unexpected, except maybe how quick it was."

Glenda sighed, "You, right? All on you."

"Yes."

"You left here for L.A. and I already wondered. Jerry was after you hard."

"In L.A. I went off the rails. Dirty danced with some guy right in front of Will. Will walked and I slept with the guy."

"So, not Jerry. Right? You know the rule."

"Glenda, when I got back from L.A. I went to a shrink. And in that session, I decided to, you know, assert my right to....to explore. And, you know, Jerry was right there."

"You gotta drop him, June. I need some control here, and if you get away with it, they'll all be fucking like rabbits - on my time."

"We've kept it low key."

"But now everyone knows you're getting divorced. Find another new cock." Glenda was adamant.

"Okay. Anyway, the excitement factor has dropped. I'll tell him tonight."

"No, I'll tell him today. When he comes in from Fairfax. No mas."

"Damn, Glenda."

"You can find another guy. Shit, you had a good one to start. You're a damn fool. But, I'm not one to talk, eh?"

'So true. Can you lend me one of yours?"

"You and I are not that close. Go to a bar. Now get out of here."

When Will came in the house from work, there was a note that the twins were going to eat at their friend's house, and study for upcoming tests. He settled down with a beer and a ham sandwich. He pondered his situation and decided to go with his right hand for the time being, if it became necessary. He completely lacked any belief that a woman could be faithful.

Having decided that, he watched a basketball game and went to bed.

The next day at work, Will got a note from Jane White. It said that she and Ellen Carson would like to see him. Both at once. For a little recreational relief. Whenever he wanted, with a day's notice. Will was flabbergasted. Both these women were married with children. What the fuck. Next it would be Gina. Then he thought - 'No, not Gina. I'm sure of that.'

In the afternoon, he called Gina into his office.

He said, "I had a note from Jane. It offered sex with her and Ellen. Recreational."

Gina was silent for a longish time. Then she said, "I'll need to speak to them. But, you know, with them, there'd be no pressure for a commitment. And....well, both of them at once."

Will said, "I can't. It's wrong. And it would create office tension."

"Not if no one knew. But, of course, they might know. People just can't keep quiet. As for the husbands, they wouldn't be a problem."

Will said, "But the office gossip. Tell them....tell them not right now." He felt that he let himself down with that answer. But he let it stand.

Gina said, "I see. Okay." She left. Will gave some serious thought to the idea of having two women at once. He's never considered it before. He found that he was interested. Maybe some day. Maybe soon.

At home, Will made another pizza, a fancy one. The girls loved it. They brought their friend Lainie over to study, and there was enough for all four. No beer for the girls.

Will found himself watching another NBA game. But not really watching. Thinking. He found himself wondering if all married women were basically sluts. Or, maybe just a much higher percentage than he'd ever contemplated. Or, maybe he was experiencing a statistical anomaly. He decided that it would be a good topic for a longitudinal study.