Dirty Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will said, "I may just be able to recover by then." He waggled his brow, and leered at her.

Gina gave him a look. It was a long, smoldering look. She was clearly aroused by the situation. She turned and fled. She walked out past the others and went to the women's room.

Wednesday night came...and came....and came some more. Ellen and Jane left at eleven. Will found it difficult to get out of bed, so he allowed them to let themselves out.

Will was very chipper Thursday morning at work. Linda was again annoyed. But by this time, she had evaluated the subtle signs floating around the office and concluded that the two married sluts had moved in on the boss. And, when she realized that, she relaxed. They were no threat. They weren't going to leave their marriages and kids. She was still annoyed. She was no slut, and she resented the two married sluts in her office. They were getting it from various sources. Linda, way better looking, was stuck waiting for Will. She wasn't going to fuck around too much in the meanwhile. So frustrating.

Gina had a talk with her. They made an arrangement. Gina came into Will's office late in the afternoon. She said, "Linda is a nice woman. And beautiful. And I believe she's....sexually capable."

Will looked at her. "So?"

"She broke up with her old boyfriend. I believe you should ask her out for Friday night. Dinner. Talk. No sex."

"Why no sex?"

"She's not easy. You could probably get her, but then..."

"You're trying to set us up. Gina?"

"She's looking for a long-term thing. She's twenty-eight. And, as you know, she's a very nice person. Kind. Wants kids. She reminds me of me when I was younger."

"I see. I do like her. I've always flirted with her some. She's smart. Yes?"

"Sure is. Before you take her, get a test. You know...."

"Okay. You want me to explore a relationship with her."

"Yes." Gina didn't seem so happy about that. She felt she was making a sacrifice. God and family.

Will said, "Maybe too soon?"

"Talk it over with her. Make rational decisions. Have you spoken to June?"

"Nah. The divorce will take a while, depending on whether she bucks."

"Well, see if you and Linda hit it off, eh? But no rush. A date. Like in high school, only with more sophistication."

So, after work, Will hustled up to Linda and asked her out for Friday night. Dinner. She smiled her acceptance.

The first date, like high school, went very well. Will took Linda to a nice American restaurant in town. They had a nice meal, and a better discussion of their respective situations, and backgrounds. Linda, it turned out, was quite the athlete in college. She'd played basketball for a pretty good small college team. She was also a member of a dojo, practicing a form of martial arts. She said that it gave her confidence. She also said that she didn't emphasize that to guys who took her out, because some were intimidated. When she said that, she was looking directly at Will.

He said, "Maybe some day we can see how good you really are at that."

Linda smiled. She said, "Well, I mean, before we could get really serious, that would have to happen. But, Will, I won't hold back. You might be surprised. Do you have any training?"

Will smiled. "No. Not as such."

"What's that mean?"

"I wrestled in high school and college. But then I gave it up."

Linda said, "You're such an interesting guy, Will. Do you still do computer stuff?"

"Oh, yes. I make some money from home in my spare time. You do our computer stuff at work. Anything else?"

It turned out that she did do some computer stuff as well, at home. After she attended her dojo.

The two talked on at the table through desert, and beyond. At eleven, Will left a big tip and they walked outside. Will dropped her off at her apartment building. Before she got out of the car, she gave Will a very hot kiss. Then she patted his cheek. She whispered, "This could work out so well." And she was gone.

Will was able to get home and get to sleep. Wednesday's shenanigans were enough - for a while.

Saturday morning the school bus dropped the girls off. They'd had a wonderful time at the camp and told him all about it. Then Sally's cell phone rang, and she walked away. When she came back, she looked at Will. She said, "That was Gina. You had a date last night."

Will said, "So I did."

Susan asked, "How was it?"

"I thought it went well. I like her. She works at my office. Linda."

Sally smiled, "The tall one, right?"

"Yep."

"She's hot, Dad. And young. Careful now!"

He laughed. "My business. Anyway, it was a first date. To change the subject a little, have you heard from your mother?"

Sally said, "She called Thursday and wanted to see us this weekend."

Will said, "And?"

Susan said, "We made a tentative arrangement for Sunday lunch. At Tettle's."

"Oh. Okay. I don't want you guys to lose touch with her. On the other hand, it's really up to you. I can...talk to you, if you want."

Sally and Susan met June at Tettle's, a coffee bar and lunch place near her apartment. No need to dress up. Susan drove.

June was anxious. She knew the twins were very unhappy with her. She wanted to give an explanation and make peace. Some sort of peace. Their high school graduation was coming up soon.

All three sat with lattes and sandwiches. June began. "Girls, I wanted to say that the problems between your dad and me are my fault. It wasn't something I had control over. I mean, you know, total control."

Susan said, "What does that even mean, Mom? Suddenly you're overcome with random lust? A simple dance turns into a divorce? I, for one, don't get it."

June looked down. She said, "I told you that I was always....prey to...I always had needs. It almost ruined me and your dad before we were married. Has he told you that?"

"Yes. In brief." Sally was nodding.

"So...so...all this time I fought it. Last year in L.A. I was almost unfaithful. This year...well."

'Dad said you were going to have sex with the guy this year, until he decided to go to L.A. with you. Right?"

"Yes. Then it would have been a secret. Maybe it would have been enough."

Sally said, "Mom, what do you expect from now on?"

June sighed. "I'm not sure. I thought that I'd be over it. I thought that your dad might....take me back. Maybe he will."

"Not if you don't stop. And even if you do stop, well....you could always start again."

June said, "I'm between a rock and a hard place." She smiled.

Sally said, "Who's hard place is between you now?"

"No one. I had a nice time over the weekend with an old college friend. But he isn't available any more."

Susan said, "So stop. How many have you had? Three?"

"Yes. Yes, three." Her face had a dreamy look.

Susan said, "Well, Mom, I believe Dad has prospects. In fact, we think he had a nice time during the week we were at camp."

"That tramp Linda, no doubt."

"No. Not Linda. But he did take her out Friday. We're told that she wants him. She's very good-looking, and available. Maybe you should come back and up your game with Dad."

"My game is in no need of help from him. He and I were good."

"But you...."

"Yeah. Even if he would take me back, I'm not sure about.....anything. Who was he with last week. I know you know."

Sally said, "Two women from his office. We hear."

June's face clouded up. "Those married sluts. Jane and Ellen. How could he?"

"Why shouldn't he, Mom?"

"He'd have to get tested before we could do it." She paused as she saw the girls stare at her. She said, "Me, too, I guess. All this is just talk. He doesn't want me back."

Sally said, "He might. Why don't you slip over and seduce him?"

June looked at her two daughters. She was struck by how much they seemed to want their parents to reconcile. It made her very sad, because she knew whose fault it all was. She started crying.

The girls were silent. June said, through tears, "I'm so sorry, girls. Sorry I put you through this. Whatever happens, you'll adjust."

June's tears stopped and they eventually spoke about their graduation. Also, about them going to the big university for college. Both of them had gotten big financial aid because of their grades.

The three parted - all in a little better frame of mind.

Linda and Will had two more dates. At the end of the third one - dancing at a club - Linda pulled Will into her apartment as they stood at the door. Just like that he was into her bed and into her.

Will was very happy with the sex with Linda. Except she was so strong. Way stronger than any woman he'd been with before. After the first session, they'd wrestled around on the bed. First, he pinned her. But she waited a short while, and then when he relaxed, she threw him off the bed, and pinned him to the floor.

She stared down at him. She smiled and said, "Well? Who's the winner?"

He laughed. He said, "No matter who pins whom, I win." He pushed his tongue into her when she shoved his face between her legs.

When Will got home that Saturday morning, the girls were waiting for him.

Sally said, "I wonder where you could have been, Dad." She was smirking.

He said, "I was having a good time. You should know, since you guys and Gina set it up. I insist that, despite the tremendous time I had, I feel manipulated. More than manipulated now."

He looked so serious. The girls were taken aback. Then he started laughing. That pissed Sally off. But Susan laughed with him, and Sally was drawn in.

Susan said, "How much more than manipulated?"

"MYOB."

"Your wellbeing is our business, Dad." Susan wasn't laughing but smiling.

The next weekend, Linda had to be out of town at her parents' home in Connecticut. Sally called her mother. At the time, a Thursday night at nine, June was sucking the large cock of a guy who worked at her gym. She had discovered the gym as a fertile ground for seductions. She let the phone go to voice mail.

After about forty minutes, she picked up the message. Her boy toy was dressing to leave. June played the message out loud.

"Mom, Linda won't be around this weekend. Susan and I are spending Saturday night at Bella's house. So....you know. Call me back."

The boy toy, Jason, was interested in that message. He was a hunk, but also smart. He asked, "Is that about you and your hubby?" He smiled at her.

"None of your business, stud." She smiled back. She was really, really into this guy. Too bad he was only twenty-five. Or....maybe not so bad.

He said, "You know, you're still.....still....you want him back, right?"

June said, "Yep. But I'm getting my rewards for not getting him back." She stroked his dick through his underwear.

He said, "But, June, if you...I mean, the longer you delay, and the more cocks you get, the harder it'll be to get back."

"I think it's already impossible." She had a sad look.

"But you haven't tried. Your daughter wants you to ambush him, fuck him into submission, right?"

"That seems to be the general idea."

"Could you do it? Nail him?"

"Maybe. Well, yes. Yes, I could." She wasn't as sure as she sounded. And she didn't sound all that sure.

Jason said, "You need to try. Give it your best shot. And...I know how good your best shot is. You....you're....Jesus, June, you're the best I've ever had. The best."

June was overtaken with lust for Jason. She said, "Better than all the rest?"

"Simply the best, June. I mean it."

She jumped his bones. She ravished him, for the third time that evening. She lost herself on his big dick.

When she thought about it later, she concluded that her intense lust for Jason was not a good portent for the plan to get Will back. Jason was bigger and younger. Suppose she did fuck Will into submission. Then he'd ask her if she was all his again. She wouldn't lie. She needed to consider all options. Except lying. Lying was out.

But June took Jason's advice. Saturday evening Will was just hanging out at home watching a baseball game when, lo and behold, the front door opened, and June was there.

She slammed it shut and stood looking at her husband.

Will was taken aback. June looked fantastic. She was like a walking wet dream. Her face was a perfect picture of lust. (She'd refrained from seeing Jason all week, just so she could be like that for Will. A sacrifice, for sure.)

June took off her A-line dress. She was naked, and obviously aroused. She moved on Will, who was at first shocked, but then aroused.

June said, "Resistance is futile." He had stood up. She knelt before him and pulled down his gym shorts and boxers in one practiced move. She'd had a lot of experience lately, and was not the same woman as she was before she left Will.

She squeezed Will's hard cock, in just the right place, and then sucked it down her throat. All of it. She'd never been able to do that with Will before. Now - no problem.

Will was a goner.

June turned him around and gently guided him onto his back on the carpeted floor. She straddled him and mounted him, groaning. She stuck her tongue down his throat and humped him. She had an immediate orgasm. Then she started squeezing his cock as she moved more gently up and down on it. Down, squeeze, and up. Down, slowly, squeeze, relax, squeeze, and up. It only took her a short two minutes to get Will to erupt deep inside her. That caused another big orgasm from her.

Will experienced his orgasm as akin to a hot volcano shooting out of him. And shooting, and shooting....

After they were done, June still lay on top of Will. Soon she sat up. She looked down at him and ran her fingers through his hair. She said, "That was great, Will. I missed you. But I have learned a lot since I've been gone, eh?"

Will said, "You sure have. I'm...I don't know what to say."

"Do you still love me, Will?"

He hesitated. Then he said, "I'll always have love for you June."

"Me, too, for you." She slipped off him, scooted down and sucked his cock clean. An oh so familiar cock. But one that she'd never sucked clean before. Will hardened up quickly. It wasn't the first time lately that a woman had sucked his cock clean. Jane and Ellen made a regular thing of it.

Will idly wondered where June had picked that up.

When he was hard again, June pulled him up, grabbed his cock and led him upstairs. She said, "C'mon my husband, I have more to show you."

And she did. She showed him that her ass was all his, when he wanted it. She showed him how to push some beads up her ass while they fucked, and then pull it out as she was about to come. She got him to clean her up after they fucked. He'd never done that before. But as she straddled his face, he didn't hesitate. They screwed three more times that night. June was in charge, and they both knew that.

Will finally fell asleep.

June lay awake for a while. She deemed the evening a roaring success. But she knew that the hardest part lay ahead. Well, maybe the second hardest part.

In the morning, June arose and started breakfast. Will woke up to the nice smells - especially the bacon.

As they sat eating, June said, "I'd like to move back, Will. I promise that I'll keep you well satisfied. And cook."

Will looked at her for a moment. His massively unfaithful wife. He said, "Are you done with other guys?"

"No. But I can keep it on the down low."

"No deal."

"Why not? Linda?"

"I like Linda. Maybe we won't be permanent. But....you'll make a fool out of me and she won't."

"Tell you what. For every day I see someone, you can do that also."

"An open marriage, right?"

"Sorta. You have those two sluts. I've heard about them, Will. From guys at my gym. Watch out for them."

"Oh, June, I'll certainly keep a sharp eye on them."

"They can't do you like I just did."

"June, you overestimate yourself. The two of them, together, are the best I've had. You're great....now. But...."

June was pissed off and lost her threat for a second. She spat out, "Well my current boy toy is better than you. He's the best."

"Simply the best. Better than all the rest?" Will was having fun, and smiled.

June backed off. She said, "No. But he's better than anyone but you."

"June, tell me true. Where do I rank among your more recent conquests. Truth."

She hesitated. She'd vowed not to lie. She said, "I love only you."

"An evasion."

June said, "Lots of guys get me off hard. You among them. But the sex I've had since L.A. has been way better than what we had before. And, I assume the same is true about your sex since I left."

"True. But you're close to the best. All those other guys have bigger dicks than me, right?"

"Yes. So?"

"So, if you were still my real wife, I'd be always some stopgap measure. Wouldn't measure up."

"I am your real wife, asshole!"

"No. You used to be that. But you left the marriage for new cocks. And your offer to return still includes big cocks. No deal."

"Can we still fuck once in a while?" She grinned at him. He shrugged.

That day she got him off four times.

Later in the evening, when he was near exhaustion, he asked, "If you move back, how often would you need other cocks?"

"So, we're bargaining now? Once a week."

"Would it be like Joe Louis?"

"Huh?"

"Bum of the month club?"

"Oh. No. The guy I'm screwing now - you know him, Jason from my gym - he's probably gonna last quite a while."

"'Cause he's so good."

"Yep. No lies. He's great, and he has a great big dick. But there's only one of him, and two of your sluts. Married sluts, I might add. Jason is single."

Will said, "Wednesday nights. I get the dynamic duo. You get boy toy."

"What about Linda?"

"I have the idea that we're almost over. She's looking for a husband. That's not me. She's beginning to see that. But I will have to let her down slowly. Weekends."

"You drive a hard bargain, boy. But, for a while, I agree."

"And you'll keep your apartment, for Wednesdays?"

"Probably."

June was silent for a while. Then she said, "You have to promise never to fuck Gina."

Will was surprised. He knew Gina wanted him. He wanted her. But she was verboten.

He said, "I promise. She's married."

June said, "Shit happens, Will. I'm holding you to that promise. She's in love with you, and you....well. Also, lots of married women have outside sex."

"I admit that I have feelings for her. If she wasn't married, you'd be toast. But she is. And, you know, she's the married woman who seems most unlikely to stray."

"Why? She has needs just like all of us. Will, a long-time marriage has to get into a rut. It...I mean, sexually new is thrilling. And you're new for her. Plus, she's in love with you."

Will said, "She won't do it. I know her."

"You knew me. Oh! Well, maybe that was a dumb thing to say."

"Yep. I hear you went to Milan. How was it?"

"He was very good. Not like Jason, though. Anyway, he only wanted that weekend. And that was enough for me also. Just for old times' sake."

That Monday at work, Linda came into Will's office and sat down. She said, "Will, this weekend I hooked up with a guy I knew in high school. You know, I mean had sex. I apologize. He's my age and...."

"Did he propose?"

"Oh, no. Once before he did. But we were too young. Now we aren't. He's divorced. So...I want to be able to be honest with both of you. We...well, we - you and I - can't date anymore. For a while. I feel bad about it."

"No need. I enjoyed going out with you. But this week June came back home."

"I see." She smiled. She stood up, locked the door, walked around Will's desk and dropped to her knees. Will got aroused looking at her. She unzipped him, pulled him out and gave him a fantastic blow job. She swallowed. Licked her lips. She said, "A little something to remember me by. You know, as you sit here at your desk." She turned and waltzed out.

Will wondered, as he zipped himself back into his pants, if all women were sluts. Except Gina. He was confident about her.