Dirty Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game got interesting in the fourth quarter, and overtime. Lainie left and the twins went to bed. Will tried to sleep. But that day's proposition kept him awake. He solved the problem.

June was alone in her new bed for the third straight night. She and Jerry were forbidden to copulate, on pain of becoming unemployed. And June didn't want to go to a bar. Too risky, for now. She slept fitfully. This separation was harder than she bargained for.

The next morning, she decided to see if she could locate Milan Burton. As it turned out, he was easy to find. He was the owner of a food supply company, based in Delaware. A little research established that his business grossed many millions of dollars each year. She saw that he was twice divorced. A photo of him from a year ago showed that he looked fit, if lacking in hair.

At lunch she called his home office and eventually spoke to a woman who may have been his close aide. She left a message for Milan to call her - an old college friend.

Milan got the message mid-afternoon. It made him uneasy. Why would June be calling? He hadn't spoken to her or Will since that night when he and June went out of their way to embarrass him. He knew they eventually married. Such a long time ago.

He'd always been hot for June. That was why he was willing to lose his buddy's friendship. But it didn't work out. He never really understood that. Will was an okay guy, average size, smart. But Milan was big and athletic. Women flocked to him. As it turned out, too many women. And he wasn't so good at picking which to settle down with. Lucky he always had a pre-nup. Otherwise, he'd be broke. He was always faithful to his two wives. But each of his wives had strayed. The first, Joan, lasted three years. Maryann, his second wife, lasted five. Since then, he had arrangements with two women for sex, and some companionship. Each of them knew his history and that he would never commit to them. And they knew all about each other. In fact, Milan liked to have both spend the night. Threesomes were taxing but rewarding. He was also able to arrange for liaisons with various women while he traveled. Plus, the odd seduction of a married woman who came into his orbit. He liked it when he was able to seduce a wife who had previously regarded herself as faithful and true. He didn't see this as hypocritical. His wives strayed. All wives would stray if the chance arose at the right time. He had to look at it that way. His ego required that. He was not so self-reflective as to see this, though.

Milan waited until after seven to call June. She was at home after work. Well, she was at her apartment, alone.

Milan said, "June, it's Milan. I hope nothing's amiss."

"Oh, Milan, I'm so happy you called. You know, I always wanted to keep in touch. But Will....you know."

"How is Will?"

"Well, we're...he's divorcing me. My fault, though. Not his."

"Meaning?"

"I got restless and strayed. Then I realized that I wanted to...to keep on straying. Shocking, I guess. I moved out. Well, he and the girls told me to go."

"I'm sorry to hear that, June. But, I've had that experience. A wife straying. Twice. So, I can't say that I sympathize with you. Why have you called?"

"I wanted to get some closure. With you."

"What can that mean, June? All that was so long ago. You have girls?"

"Yes. Twins, who're going to graduate in June. I meant closure to mean that things were left undone. Between us."

Milan sighed. He was disappointed and intrigued. Here was another wife who couldn't be true. But one who obviously wanted him. He said, "Where do you live?"

"Fairfax."

"Are you free this weekend?"

"Yes."

"I have a house on the bay, with a nice boat. I invite you to come out Saturday morning to explore."

"I accept. I'm so looking forward to it."

"I'll have Jody give you directions. Maybe come at ten am. There'll be traffic."

Milan told Jody what to do, including cancelling his planned woman for the weekend.

June was so excited by this development. She got directions to Milan's place and set out early to cross the Bay Bridge. She wound down the east side of the bay and arrived at his waterfront home at about nine am. Early. She parked nearby and walked around. The setting was great. She drove into a small town and got a coffee. Then it was time and she pulled into his long driveway. At the end was a gate, which was open. June pulled up and parked near a modern structure, with lots of glass. She saw a man coming down concrete stairs toward her car. As he got close, she could see that it was Milan. He looked slim, tall and fit, but balding.

She got out of the car, and they came within ten feet of each other. They said nothing to start but looked each other over.

Milan said, "You look great, June." He smiled at her. And he added, "You haven't lost your hair." Rubbing his hand over his hairless scalp.

June laughed. "You look good, Milan, and you know it."

He opened his arms and she stepped to hug him. She noticed that he had a hard body. She stepped away, and he invited her inside.

He said, "We're alone here for these days, June. I hope you can cook some."

"Oh, sure. But....well, I'm happy we're alone, Milan. Over the years I thought about you, and what might have happened if I had taken you up on your offer. Sometimes I wished that I had. But I have a nice family - who all hate me now."

Milan asked, "What happened? It's happened to me, and I always wondered. Neither one could fully explain. I'm not bad in bed."

"Neither is Will. But....I simply wanted different."

"I see. Well, your situation differs from either of mine, because of the amount of time that has passed. My wives were relatively short term. But you and Will...."

June smiled at him. "Maybe I'm just more patient. By the way, when I said I wanted different...well, you're different."

"That's an offer. I assumed that's why you called. I'm gonna do my best to rock your world. Take off your clothes for me."

June was only a little surprised by Milan's direct approach. And she was thrilled by his take-charge attitude. She slipped out of her sandals, undid her dress and shrugged out of it. She wore no bra. She shimmied out of her thong. Then she twirled for Milan.

He said, "Now you can undress me. From your knees."

She immediately dropped down in front of him. She could see his bulge. She undid his belt, unsnapped his trousers and, lo and behold, he wore no underwear. Out came a big, circumcised cock, veiny and darkish. June forgot to strip more of Milan's clothing. She was thrilled beyond words. Another new dick. This one bigger than any she'd had before.

She was looking right into Milan's eyes as her tongue slowly moved between her lips, out toward his cock. Taking her time. She licked the head. Still looking at him. She loved to lick the underside. The extra-sensitive part. Then she tongued her way down to his balls and back, before she engulfed him. He was big, but she managed to swallow most of his length.

Milan pulled his dick out of her mouth, lifted her up and carried her to the couch. He sat himself down on it, and slowly lowered June onto himself.

June immediately came hard as he entered her. She began humping up and down on him. He let her do the work, sucking her breasts as she did. June had several intense orgasms as Milan watched her face. To him, she was so beautiful when she had her orgasms. Biting her lip and moaning. Once her eyes rolled back.

Milan knew he couldn't last long. He took charge, by standing up, still inside her. And he moved her back and forth on himself briefly until he plunged deep into her and came hard.

She did as well, and he collapsed back onto the couch. When he was younger, he could have whisked her upstairs after the sex. Not now, though.

June said, "That was wonderful, Milan. So good."

He grunted. He'd enjoyed the sex. He almost always enjoyed it. In his life, because of his looks and attitude, he'd had many women. June was simply another. He really only invited her because of the unfinished business - when he was bested by Will.

Milan's intentions were simple. If June was good at the sex, he'd allow her to stay the weekend. After that, no more. She was his age, and she had already strayed from Will. Not an ego booster in the long term. Of course, if she didn't measure up, he'd send her away sooner, and make another phone call.

But...she did measure up. She was still very well put together, and very eager and sexy. They had a great weekend. Full of sex. That was nothing new to Milan, but June was enraptured.

So, when Milan sat down with her Sunday evening, June was disappointed when he told her that their couplings this time would be the only ones.

She said, "Why? I mean, the sex has been great."

"Yes. June, that's why you're still here. You're good at it. And....for old times' sake. But I have a life, and you don't truly fit in it. So....maybe we can reprise this some time later. Next year, maybe. We'll see. But not soon, June." Milan had no real intention to see her again.

June saw that. She was disappointed. They'd just finished dinner. She said, "Well, we have tonight, right?"

"Oh, definitely. We'll make some more good memories."

And they did. Even Monday morning, Milan was able to give June a big orgasm, before they drove off in their separate directions. June sent him an email, thanking him, and he replied in kind. That was it, though, for some time.

When June got back to her place, she found that she was depressed. Lots of good sex with a new, big cock. But her idea of some permanence with Milan was shot down fast. She couldn't get back with some guy at work. What to do?

She went to work, arriving late.

Meanwhile, Milan got Will's email address and sent him a short note, thanking him for allowing June to visit him on the weekend. He smiled when he hit send.

Will got Milan's email Monday morning. It pissed him off for a minute. But then he thought about it, and he didn't really give a shit. He did a little research on Milan, and sent an email back, saying that he and June were finished, and that she was on her own. He said that he thought Milan could understand the feeling of being played by a wife. He smiled when he hit send.

Will and the girls had started to settle into a new routine, now that June was living elsewhere. It hadn't been two weeks, but the girls were adaptable. Will was less adaptable. He loathed sleeping alone. He mourned the loss of his wife of so many years. So many good years. But he was a realist, and he was a man who simply dealt with what life brought him. He altered his routines somewhat, to be able to spend even more time with his daughters.

And their family life moved on. Will did not look around for women to satisfy him sexually. He was.....deflated that way. Probably from mild depression, which he hid from the girls.

But after a month or so, Gina started to worry about Will. She walked into his office mid-morning on a Thursday. She said, "Will, we need to talk."

Will smiled at that phrase. He said, "What, are we breaking up?"

Gina laughed. She said, "You know, Will, if my circumstances were different, I'd have had you within days of June's mistake. No other woman in the world would stand a chance. But....."

Will was surprised, and aroused, when Gina said that. He looked down, so as not to give himself away.

But Gina knew him so well. She said, "This little talk will add some spice to our office time, eh?" She looked directly at him, and she licked her lips. Will groaned.

Gina said, "It'll never happen, Will, as long as Bob's around, at least. But you do need some sexual recreation, right?"

Will said, "I can manage."

Gina said, "You're hard as a rock under that desk, Will. And we both know it. You can't have me. But you know, you could have Jane and Ellen. Both at once."

Will said, "They're married."

Gina replied, "They already fuck around with boy toys from the gym. They're quite a pair. You'd be very satisfied, I think. And, it's something you need. I can send them to you. Well, I can sic them on you. I might do it no matter what you say."

Will shrugged. He was still rock hard, thinking about it. He said, "I don't know, Gina. Anyway, I have the girls around."

Gina said, "They're going off to nature camp Saturday morning."

"You spoke to them?"

"Yes. Well, they called me. They were worried about you."

Will said, "I can make a lunch on Saturday." At the time he was close to coming in his pants.

Gina smiled. She got up and went out the door. She gave Jane a thumbs up sign as she walked past her desk. Jane smiled.

Thursday evening, Will and the girls were having burgers and slaw for dinner. They were excited about the nature camp trip - which was a senior trip for an eco-science class they were taking. They'd be gone until the next Saturday.

Susan said, "Dad, you know we talked to Gina about you."

He said, "I do. Somewhat presumptuous of you - both." This looking at Sally.

Sally said, "We're worried. You're not yourself. You mope."

Will smiled. He sang, "I got something I can mope about." To the tune of 'Gooday, Sunshine.'

Both of the girls stared at him. Susan smiled. She said, "Gina said she'd try to help you out."

Will said, "Yes. I feel like I'm being manipulated."

"Maybe you need a little more than simple manipulation." Sally was quite direct. These girls were eighteen, and not innocent.

Will said, "And maybe I'll see to that, young lady."

Susan said, "Okay. Just see that you do, Dad. So we don't have to worry."

Will said, "We're dropping this topic, ladies." Titters followed. Will wondered just how much detail Gina had given them.

Saturday, after the girls were off in the school bus, Will prepared a lunch. Tuna sandwiches, ham sandwiches, a salad. The doorbell rang. Jane and Ellen. Will paused before he opened the door. But he was already ready. He had no real choice. He opened the door.

Jane pushed it completely open and shoved Will backwards and around the door to the wall. She put her hands on either side of his face and stuck her tongue right into his mouth. She tasted like oranges. The kiss distracted Will. He didn't hear the door close. He didn't see Ellen on her knees. But he felt it when she extracted his hard dick from his cargo shorts. And he felt it when she engulfed it into her warm mouth, swirling her tongue around the underside. He didn't feel his trousers drop to the floor. But he felt Jane lick his eyes.

Then Ellen stood up, grabbed him by the cock and started toward the stairs. Jane dropped in behind them. She said, "Take us to your bedroom! The bed your slut wife used to sleep in. We're taking over there."

Will had no will to resist. After, he wondered that he lasted until they got to the bed. When he turned, Jane was totally naked. She was the stronger of the two women, and she pushed him onto his back, climbed astride him and lowered herself onto his cock, moaning in delight. Will had prepared by getting condoms. He had no chance.

He soon found that Ellen was straddling his head and face. She lowered herself onto his waiting tongue. He did know what to do. It took only seconds for him to find her clit.

Will felt Jane's orgasm, and that sensation pulled a torrent of ejaculate out of him. He felt Ellen writhing on his face, especially his nose. When Will's orgasm was over, all three collapsed onto the bed. A woman was on either side of Will. Jane started stroking his cock.

She said, "That was an excellent start. Huh Ellen?"

Ellen said, "Sure was. More to come." Both of the women chuckled.

Will felt not the slightest remorse about vow-breaking, on either side. No time for remorse. The women were remorseless. They stayed at him for several hours, and they had remarkable talent for keeping him erect, on the edge, but not expended. Hovering right there. A young guy might have seen it as torture. But Will loved it. When they would finally let him release, he came so hard and fast - different than he'd ever felt before.

At three-thirty pm, the three came downstairs to eat 'lunch.'

Will, who should have been exhausted, was lively. He was wearing absolutely nothing. Halfway through the meal he began to harden up, just from watching Jane and Ellen devour their meal. The two women, together, had some sort of synergistic magic. They fed each other bites of sandwiches and did the same for Will.

"Taste this...." And part of a sandwich would be thrust at him, or her. Then a taste this where Jane scooped some come from herself and Ellen tasted it. Ellen said, "Tastes better with some age. Like cheese." Laughter.

But soon Jane came around behind Will, whose kitchen stool had no back. Jane wrapped him in an embrace, rubbing her breasts on his back and shoulders. Will was still watching Ellen eat. Ellen ate sensuously. Slowly, with some tongue, as if she had a dick instead of a carrot or a cucumber slice. Jane murmured into Will's ear. "We're gonna use you all weekend. Maybe you'll survive. Maybe not. But one thing, you'll never forget us. And if you do survive, we'll be right there in the office....to remind you how women rule the world."

Ellen bit down hard on her carrot.

Will had a frisson of fear. Only for a brief second, though. They took him back upstairs. The two had some perversions that they wanted to use Will for.

Eventually the three of them got some sleep. Sunday morning, Ellen woke up first, and took a shower. That woke the other two, who joined her. Will was so happy that he'd gone for the extra-large shower stall.

They made a very big breakfast, and then Jane said, "We have to get ready for church."

Will was surprised. "Really?"

She gave a wicked smile. "Yes, the Church of Perpetual Orgasms. Services start now."

Up they went. Will ran out of gas in the late afternoon. The women made a decision to cease and desist. They didn't really want to kill him. They left to go to their respective homes a little after five pm. Will ate a left-over ham sandwich and watched a baseball game on TV. His mind wandered over the weekend - perhaps the highlight of his life so far. Well, except when the girls were born. Maybe.

Who knew that right there in his office there existed a sexual dynamic duo? And, what would office life be like now? Would he really be in charge? Was he ever?

He decided to let it all play out. He went upstairs to sleep at nine. Before he got into bed, he changed the sheets. He put on the original ones from Saturday morning. Someone had washed them up. Someone had washed up two sets, actually. So, Will had clean sheets to sleep on Sunday night. He slept very, very well.

That Monday morning, Will walked into his office with a spring in his step. Jane and Ellen just nodded to him. But the beautiful Linda looked at him and her face fell a bit. Someone had beaten her to Will. He closed his door, and Linda looked around the office. Gina smiled at her. Ellen and Jane didn't look at all. The other women were only just arriving.

Gina said to Linda, "You have to be patient. If you go at him now, you'll get him. But only for a little while. And, I know you want it all, Linda."

Linda nodded. But she didn't look convinced.

Gina gave Will a few minutes and went into his space, closing the door. She stood there, just looking at him. He looked back. Neither look was at all innocent.

Gina said, "I see you're in a better mood."

"Oh, yes. Oh, my yes." Will smiled at her. "But, Gina, did you have any idea what they were like?"

"Some. A guy they...took - a guy from my gym - talked to me about them. They have...they're sympatico. Synergy. Sexual synergy. What he said, at least."

Will had a huge grin on his face. "I'll say they do." He frowned. "I wonder about their husbands."

Gina said, "Their husbands go bowling Wednesday nights. So I hear. Home late, they are. By arrangement."