Dirty Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina came into his office at lunch. She said, "You and Linda are over?"

"She hooked up with an old friend from school. And, Gina, June is back home. We made an arrangement for Wednesdays."

"Does it involve the two sluts?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

She gave Will a smoldering look. She said, "I want you so much I could kill. And they get you. Unfair."

Will was surprised. He said, "You and me? Wouldn't be right. We'd...if we did, we'd end up with broken lives."

"True. Sad." She walked around his desk and gave him a passionate kiss, with lots of tongue. She turned and walked out. She said, "Just so you know. Know for sure."

June did move back in. The girls were thrilled. Their machinations had succeeded. They were not initially privy to the outside sex arrangement. But the absence of both parents on Wednesdays, and their well fucked look when they came home, clued them in.

One morning at breakfast, Susan asked, "What's with this Wednesday fucking? I don't believe you're with each other. So?"

June said, "We have an arrangement."

Sally said, "I see." She turned to Will. She said, "The two sluts from the office?"

Will nodded.

Susan said to June, "And your gym guy, right?"

June nodded. "The smart one."

Sally said, "The ultimate hunk one."

June smiled.

Sally said, "Seems like an unstable situation, though."

June said, "But a very enjoyable one for both of us. Perhaps you've heard us, from time to time. Your Dad and I have gotten....reacquainted. In some ways we're better than before my....my surrender to lust"

Sally said, "Oh, we hear. Couldn't help it. When we're off to school, are you guys going to do it everywhere around the house?"

June said, "That had occurred to me."

Will and June drove their girls to State in late August. They rented a van.

Their Wednesday hall pass day had lasted through the summer, even though Jane and Ellen's husbands' bowling league did not operate in the summer. They went to a bar and played darts. Their dart team included the same group that bowled. Four men and four women. Nice looking women. Accommodating women. All married, though.

Will was aware of the arrangement Jane and Ellen had with their husbands. Both bowling and darts ended at about 9:00. The husbands usually wandered into their houses at two am or so. Jane and Ellen were almost always at home then. They didn't want to overtax Will, so they left before midnight. They knew that June was using him hard.

Will was now resigned to having an open marriage. He was ambivalent about it. STD testing was expensive. All in all, he preferred monogamy, even if it was monotonous sometimes. But it wasn't a choice he had. He had June. And Jane. And Ellen.

He spoke to June about his feelings as they drove back from the university. He basically asked her if she might be through with outside sex anytime soon.

She looked at him. She asked, "Are you pining for the old days, despite your newly incredible sex life?"

"Yes. All in all....yes."

"You could find some woman who would stay true. Maybe she'd be ugly. But, Will, I love you and I don't want us to break up."

"Me either. We have so long together. We shared so much. A common history, even if not all good. Mostly good, though."

"Yes. Will, my arrangement with Jason has deepened. He says he's in love with me."

Will paused the talk as he thought. This was something he hadn't planned for, given the difference in age.

He finally spoke. "Why have you brought it up? Are you in love with him?"

"Some. If I were much younger, he'd be such a temptation. But I could never love him like I do you. Still, now when I do gym work on other days, we go get coffee after. We talk. He's funny and smart and he thinks things through logically. He has a woman - his age - that he dates."

"Is he serious about her? Why are we talking about this?"

"He is serious about her. Except for me, he's true to her. He stopped with all the other sluts."

"So, my question stands. Why tell me all this?"

"I want to spend a week with him at Greenbriar. Next week. Then he's going to propose to her."

"Oh. Does that mean the week is it for you two? All over?"

"Well, if she accepts. And she will, Will."

"Okay. And after that, will you be looking for another Wednesday guy?"

"I'll stay home if you shed the sluts. And we can see how that works."

While June was at Greenbriar, Will had Ellen and Jane over Monday through Friday. They stayed the night, until they left Friday. Saturday morning, he was barely alive.

When June came home Saturday afternoon, she looked refreshed.

Will carried her stuff into the house. He asked, "How was Greenbriar?"

She smiled at him. She said, "It had lots of stuff, horseback riding, tennis, pools, fishing. I missed out on all of it, because we hardly left the room." She leered at him.

He said, "Oh. You didn't really have to say that, June."

"I've come to prize honesty. This week is one I'll always treasure. Sorry. How were the sluts?"

"I'm barely alive. They have a real talent. This week is one I'll always remember, and treasure, but would never want to duplicate."

June laughed at him. She said, "Bullshit. Let's go upstairs. You can think about the sluts, and I can think about Jason." He was hard and he followed her.

About a week after June's return from Greenbriar, Will was at work when Gina came into his office in the afternoon.

She said, "I hear that your Wednesday arrangement is over. How about June's?"

"Over, too. We're trying monogamy. You know, just to see if it can ever work."

Gina smiled at him. She nodded and left the office.

That afternoon when Will left the office, she was at her desk. She watched his tight butt as he went out the door. She sighed.

She picked up her phone and called June.

The end.