Dirty Docs Pt. 01

Story Info
Alison Cameron experiences lesbian sex with her colleague.
3.2k words
4.22
8.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the characters from the TV series House M.D. The timeline is roughly after the marriage of Chase and Cameron; Foreman and Thirteen are dating. House is admitted in the mental institution.

*******

Chase

Me and Cameron went to the bar after finishing our shifts. House was in his rehab, so we were working under no one's authority. I was amazed at first when Cameron proposed to go to a bar and get drunk. I always knew the aftermath of getting drunk with Cameron. We ended up making love like animals. We used to make love three times a week.

The bar was not far from Princeton-Plainsboro. We ordered our drinks, then I spotted Foreman. He was far from our seats. I elbowed Cameron.

Then she turned to me and said, "Want to join them? Remy is also with him."

"You mean Thirteen? "

"Yes."

"Are you sure? I mean I have no problem."

Cameron grabbed my arm. And smiled lightly.

She dragged me to Foreman and Thirteen, tapped Foreman's shoulder and said, "Enjoying your time?"

Foreman was surprised. He managed to say, "Hey, what are you guys doing here?"

I said, "Just a couple of drinks."

Thirteen was eying us the whole time, now she said, "Join us."

I was not very comfortable with two more colleagues around. I mumbled, "You sure?"

This time Foreman answered, "Absolutely, Chase. Drink with us."

Cameron had a weird smirk when she winked at me. We joined Foreman and Thirteen.

Foreman was telling about his school life. Cameron was listening to his banal story with great interest. She always had an interest in small little things. I was clearly bored. Probably Thirteen was bored too. But she was pretending to enjoy the story of her boyfriend. I was literally finding a clue how to stop Foreman. Another round of drinks came, and I said to Thirteen, "Hey, Remy, you went to NYU, right?"

She replied quickly, "Um, no. My college was Sarah Lawrence."

She continued to look at me with her big blue eyes. I have admired her from the beginning; not for her qualifications or skills but for her personality. Something mysterious was inside her, and she was a very fuckable woman. This was the first time I was interacting with her outside work.

I glimpsed at Cameron and asked, "Remy, you are bisexual, right?"

Her smile broadened. She raised an eyebrow, "How do you know?"

A quick stare at both Foreman and Cameron proved that they were not against this conversation. Cameron was waiting for Thirteen's answer.

I shrugged.

Cameron said, "House once asked me after you joined his team whether I had some experience with girls."

Now all three of us were staring at Cameron. Foreman spoke, "And?"

Cameron laughed. She said, "I won't tell until your girlfriend answers Chase's question."

Foreman and I looked at each other. He sighed, "Take your time, girls." One minute passed silently.

"I am bisexual, true. I have gone to bed with both men and women", Thirteen's voice was calm.

Inside me, I experienced a feeling. It was familiar to me because after watching a rented porn in college, I used to feel the same. Then I used to go to the washroom and jerk off. It was no wonder that Thirteen was turning me on. Cameron sat beside me; now her hand clasped mine. She was rubbing my fingers gently. I looked at her. She was staring at Thirteen with a smirk glued on her face. Her behaviour tonight was totally odd.

Cameron surprised me when she asked Thirteen in lower voice, "Have you been with both men and women at the same time?"

Thirteen replied, "You mean threesome?"

Cameron said, "Mmhmm. And orgy?"

Thirteen's sheepish smile followed by her cold reply, "Both affirmative."

Foreman probably had never been this nervous and excited at the same time before. His mouth was open after seeing the straightforwardness of his girlfriend. Thirteen asked him, "Eric, you okay?"

Foreman nodded, "yeah, yeah. I'm fine."

Then he said to Cameron, "Your turn."

Cameron protested, "Hold on. Remy hasn't told us all. We want to hear it all."

Foreman glanced at me. I didn't know what to say. Foreman tried to pretend serious, "Cameron, are you really want to talk about sex lives?"

Cameron: "Relax. It's just curiosity. I want to just listen what Remy does to her girlfriends."

While Foreman and Cameron arguing, me and Thirteen were staring at each other. She was sexy, not like Cameron type sexy, but more like hooker type sexy. I wondered how fun it would be to get a fellatio from her. She finally broke eye contact with me and shouted, "Hey, hey, hey. Guys. It's okay. I will tell you my encounter with a girl. Just don't fight."

Cameron clasped my hand hard, and whispered in my ear, "I know you are enjoying it. It's okay. I have a surprise for you."

I was totally clueless about what to say. She said, "After Remy's story. I also have a story."

I nodded. She kissed my cheek.

Thirteen began her story.

"I was then under House's recruitment test, you know. His game. I hated my competitors and the whole process was very tiresome. So, one night I went to a strip club. There I met one of my classmates from college. She was doing some interior design work. She invited me to her new apartment. We went there and started smoking pots. Don't judge me. After a hectic day pot really helps. We were chit-chatting the whole time. Suddenly she said, "Will you fuck me? I know you do with girls."

"I didn't know what to say. I grabbed her waist and started making out. Hopefully she had a strapon and a dildo in her place. She did let me fuck both her holes. After that she fucked me for almost an hour. End of story."

We sat in silence. Thirteen said, "Cameron, your turn."

After preparing in mind, Cameron managed to say, "I have been with a woman. Once. I was sad. She seemed helpful. After a couple of drinks we started making out. And then you know. But we had no toys. And I only did her one hole."

Thirteen burst out laughing. She said, "Your story is like a typical accident filmed in porn."

Cameron : "I guess so."

Foreman and I didn't speak for a while. He said, "I think we should go."

Cameron agreed.

Thirteen was not in a hurry. She said, "Cameron, you can come with Chase to my apartment. We can hang out."

I was not exhausted yet, so I agreed. Foreman said he had no problem. Cameron finally said, "I'm in."

We got out of the bar and headed towards Thirteen's apartment.

Cameron

Thirteen's apartment was well decorated. She had some pictures on the wall. Mostly parents and friends. Both me and Chase were stunned that she was more clean and careful than she appeared to be. My apartment was twice her size but it was a complete mess. I couldn't help but say to her, "I really really love this place. Foreman stays here most of the nights?"

Thirteen said, "Thanks. Foreman prefers his own apartment. He is kinda homesick."

I smiled, "I guess most men are."

I needed to go to the washroom. Thirteen showed me the washroom. I didn't lock the door. There were very few beauty items there. Well, for a person who spent hours taking samples and running tests and working under a sociopath, it was nothing uncommon.

I looked at my image in the mirror. I didn't look drunk or anything. My hair was okay. I was feeling kind of uneasy for some unknown reason. I sat down on the commode and relieved myself. It felt better for a moment.

I was washing my hands when I heard the door opening. I thought it was Chase. He was ogling at me when I was coming here.

"Chase? Are you in the mood?"

Remy's voice startled me. "Oh, Chase is watching sports with Foreman there."

She was standing right behind me. She apologised, "Sorry, I just forgot my pills."

I muttered, "It's okay."

I was feeling slightly uncomfortable because Remy was now wearing a black bra and panties.

I tried to compliment her slender figurine. She smiled. Then she said, "Your breasts are great. I really go for that."

I thanked her. She asked, "Cameron, you okay?"

"Yeah. I just... I mean you are really beautiful."

Then my tongue slipped, "If I were bisexual like you, I would..."

Remy was smiling. She encouraged me, "You would what?"

This was probably the most awkward moment in my life. I just realised that I wanted to make love to her. Forgetting everything about Chase I asked, "Can I kiss you?"

Our faces were so close that her warm breath was drowning both my face and my conscience.

She held my head with both her hands and placed her moist pink lips upon mine. She was a fantastic kisser; she was sucking my lower lip slowly. I raised my arms and placed them on her neck. Then I dared to let my tongue enter her mouth. Both our tongues were now playing together. It was a different pleasure for me. I had to break the kiss.

She was uneasy. I whispered, "Remy, I lied about my making out with another woman."

I was feeling guilty. She lifted my head and said, "I know. You had an unconscious desire to make out with me."

"I'm sorry."

"You better not be. You want to carry on?"

I nodded without any hesitation. Affirmative.

Now she was kissing me vigorously while her hands were busy undressing me.

We were both in our underwear. She unhooked my bra and grabbed my breasts. I moaned as she softly bit my ear. She was pinching my nipples; twisting them gently. Then Remy ordered me to turn around. Her voice has been changed. She was hungry for my body and I had neither desire nor courage to stop her. She started licking my nipples. One by one she was taking care of them. She looked in my eyes, and said, "I love your brown areolas."

After my boobs she reached my belly-button. Her commentary continued, "According to Kama-Sutra, navel is an erogenous part in a female body."

I moaned softly when she planted a deep kiss in my belly button. I knew Remy was going to be wild. She yanked down my panties.

She made me sit on the toilet, and knelt down. Her face was touching my pussy. She was staring at me. Her big eyes were locked into my eyes. I quickly held her up and shoved my tongue inside her mouth. She didn't hesitate to return the favor.

After kissing passionately, she focused on my pussy. I shaved yesterday, so it was clean. She inserted her index finger inside my pussy.

"Warm!" She giggled. I was pushing my back and closed my eyes when she started licking my labia. I moaned like hell.

"UMMMMMHHHHH..... AAAAAAH."

She was now pushing her tongue deep inside my pussy. She continued tongue fucking me. Her right hand was pinching my nipples.

She now focused on my clitoris. She was trying to suck them. I was enjoying her tongue so much that I didn't realise that I was not moaning loud anymore.

Remy's spirit was unaffected, she said, "Cameron, are you enjoying this?"

I nodded. She moved his hand from my breast to my mouth. I started sucking her middle finger.

She exclaimed, "Good girl. Keep sucking. I need it lubricated."

I was floating in pleasure. Her words sounded like gibberish. While I was sucking her finger, she continued to suck my clit for a good five minutes.

"Come forward a little." Remy ordered as she stopped working on my pussy. I obeyed. With every partner of mine, I had always been submissive. I liked to be dominated.

She tried to push her saliva-coated finger inside my butthole. She enthusiastically asked me," Ever invited anything in backdoor?"

"No".

"I love doing butt-stuff." She said, "Trust me, it won't hurt. I would be very gentle."

I agreed.

"Your ass is so tight, Cameron."

"Mmhmm. You might help me to loosen up."

We giggled hard.

As she was pushing one finger inside my anus, her lips started working on my clit again. It felt heaven. She was no more pushing her finger, but gently massaging my butthole.

This continued for some time, before she slapped my boobs and ordered 'Doggy'.

I lied in doggy position on the bathroom floor. My butt was up and my head was down. Remy spanked me. I didn't like it, so I asked her to stop. She brought her mouth near mine, "Thanks for letting me know, Cameron. No spanking. But I want to lick your asshole."

"Go ahead."

I have never tried analingus with anyone. She started rubbing her tongue around my rectum. It felt so good. Chase tried to have anal with me couple of times, but I denied. She started lapping like a hungry dog. I wanted her to touch my pussy at the same time. Remy's lapping increased as she was fingering my dripping pussy. She tried to shove her tongue inside my anus. Both my pussy and ass were now in work, so I was flying in pleasure. Who thought a girl can give another girl this ecstasy? I came quickly.

Remy stopped and helped me to get up. I was disappointed after returning to reality. To be honest, I wanted more from her. She probably read my mind. She held my hands and said, "Come with me."

"Where?"

"My bedroom."

"Chase and Foreman?"

"They are watching some game. They would fall asleep there soon. They don't need company."

I said, "Why do you want me to come to the bedroom?"

"I want to fuck you. With my strapon dildo."

"Do you do this to every woman you pick up?"

She smiled, "Nope. Only the ones who are sensual, attractive, intelligent, and of course extremely fuckable."

I was flattered. I said, "Should I take this as a compliment?"

"I think so."

If it was right for me, I didn't know. I was married to Chase happily. Our love-life and sex-life were both great. Would Chase be okay if he heard that his wife has been fucked by another woman, who was also his colleague.

I entered Remy's bedroom. It was very well-organised. The bed was right in the middle of the room. She saw me standing near the door and rushed to me. She asked, "Cameron, you okay?"

I placed my hand on her naked butt. I was conspicuously nervous and my words just made that clear, "Remy, I really enjoyed our fun together, but I don't know if Chase would be okay with it."

After a sigh Thirteen said, "I understand your situation Cameron. But I think all the boys like girl-on-girl action."

Remy was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in real life. She had perky medium sized breasts, flat stomach, round butt. You could say that she was smoking hot. I had no power to resist myself. I kissed her on her lips. We continued smooching till she laid me down on her bed.

"You are beautiful," I said.

"Who says you are not?"

"I mean it." Thirteen didn't reply this time. My tone was serious.

Then I said, "I want to fuck the shit out of you."

It was a jaw-dropping moment for her. She handed me a dildo. It was black and medium sized.

"Wait, Cameron."

I brought my face near her. She said in naughty voice, "I want you to lick my asshole first."

"Sure. But I am a novice. Never licked any pussy or ass before."

"No probs."

I started licking her ass. It was not bad at all. In a hurry, I tried to put a finger in her ass. She quickly grabbed my hand, "Ooh. Slow down, hon."

I was embarrassed. "I am so sorry. I thought you would like it."

"You can do whatever you want with my butthole. Just be gentle."

After being gentle for a few minutes, I started licking her ass roughly. I totally forgot her protocol as I had a new plan. My lapping was definitely making her feel good. She was trying to suppress her moaning. I entered my tongue inside her pussy. She was fucking wet. After playing with the dripping pussy, I returned to her anus. I started rubbing my whole face on her little brown asshole. It was very cute and sexy. She started a long, modulated groan. Her voice was muffled. Then I started fingering her anus. She was tight. After a couple of minutes playing with her anus, I grabbed the black dildo.

"Shove it, Cameron." Remy instructed.

I slowly entered the dildo. Her asshole was now stretched. I started pushing and pulling the dildo. As I removed the dildo, I noticed that she had a cute little gape. I spit in her asshole. Then licked all of her butt. I knew I was going wild, and being rough with her. I spanked her hard this time.

She gasped.

I whispered in her ear, "I need a strapon."

Remy was in the midst of extreme pleasure and pain. She showed me a drawer. I took out the strapon, put out the dildo from her ass. A fart came out with it. I giggled, "That's damn sexy."

I started licking the dildo. Then shove it into her mouth. She hadn't spoken anything to me for a long time. I was now literally in the mood of fucking the shit out of her.

"Spit on it", I said pointing to the dildo.

After attaching the dildo with strapon, I started her fucking rough. She was lying in the doggy position. I tried to shove all of the dildo inside her butthole. I grabbed her neck, and throat with my hands. She was now screaming. To silence her, I shoved my tongue all the way down her throat.

I had no idea what time it was. Chase and Foreman were probably asleep on the couch in front of the TV. Me and Remy were laying now side by side. She was staring at me.

"You are a dirty bitch, Cameron", Remy smiled.

"You say that to everyone you sleep with?"

"Maybe. But you really are."

"I don't understand. Have I done anything wrong? I mean, I know I have been rough with you. But trust me, I don't know what happened to me tonight."

All of a sudden I started sobbing. I put my arms around her, and said, "I'm really sorry."

She patted my head, and kissed my lips. Remy's voice was soft, "It's okay. I know you have been confused and just went with the flow."

"I couldn't resist myself, you are so attractive and..."

"Shhh.... Don't ruin the moment. My butthole is sore though, but everything is fine."

We were lying there. Enjoying the moment. Nine or ten years later this amazing body I enjoyed tonight would be pale and dead. Huntington's disease. I started remembering someone I used to love long ago; he left me by dying of cancer. My old feelings were coming back. My sobbing turned into crying. Remy held me close.

She kissed my ears and whispered, "Cameron, don't feel sorry for me. Everybody dies."