Dirty Flight Attendants Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now you have all gone. I am alone. You have gone to different corners of the cabin to continue your training, and I am left in this lavatory, bond to the toilet by my four limbs, surrounded by used toilet paper soaked in semen and other waste. The plane will soon land. I sit on the toilet with my semen-drenched feet in Stilettos high up above me touching the two walls. They have written words on my tits, on my belly, pretty names to call me, hearts and "love you"s, arrows pointing up my thighs. I have cold liquified semen of five different men dripping from my dark brown butthole.

Now I know I will never leave this plane and this lavatory. It is my home now. Upon my throne I feel the tremors of this metallic beast and shiver with it. I feel a life growing deep within me, my womb fertile as the green delta of the Nile. Now I sense my motherhood ripening, my breasts bursting with sweet milk, my belly round and its skin smooth and glistening. I wait, I quiver, I revel, I am overcome. The third time's the charm! Then I will still be fertile, ready to be plowed by one thousand and one men. I will be of service 24/7. Don't forget me. I will be your dirty Arab slut, your private hijab whore.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Molested in the night bus A lady gets molested and fucked hard in night bus.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
Breastfeeding Mum and Student Boy Breastfeeding mum brings boy to orgasm and more.in Fetish
Taking Revenge Ch. 01 A guy taking revenge, starting with his hot stepmother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories