Dirty Naked Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best legs went to Kate, though I would certainly put Emma in there as well. I'm not a foot guy, but Emma's left one was out there and it was pretty cute, so she got best foot.

Everyone's a winner on the yacht tonight!

*

We took a break after the first round of cards. When everyone sat back down, fully refreshed with drink in hand, we all seemed a little more comfortableÑa little more into the rhythm of the game. It didn't hurt that Emma had 'found' another joint and was passing it around as we dealt the cards. "Strange, PG-rated, drunk poker-ish game" was a success. Good times.

By the time the deal had come back to me a second time, Emma, Ashley and Kristen were all barefoot and I was giddy with the thought that we were going to be seeing some boobies shortly.

The break hadn't changed my luck any, sadly. I was card dead. On the one hand it kept me clothed because I had nothing that was even worth betting on. On the other, it made me look like a prude in my own game. So far, Emma was really the one driving things, keeping it lively.

But Sam was really the big winner. The deck just slapped him in the face. It seemed like he had a huge hand every time. Sam bet almost every deal but still hadn't lost even a sock. He'd gotten kisses on the cheek from my sister and Ashley, plus a nice French-y one from his girlfriend that, mysteriously, was the only time Kate had bet. Sam leaned back, covered in people's socks, looking satisfied with himself.

"Does anyone want another break?" I asked, getting ready to deal for the third time.

"Hell no!" Sam said.

The girls all laughed. I felt warm and happy and high. I dealt the cards.

Emma folded almost before I gave her the card, then jumped up to use the bathroom. Sam, again all swagger, bet an item of clothing.

"Winner's choice," he said, and winked.

Ashley raised to a kiss. Kristen folded and followed her friend to the bathroom. I wondered if that was on purpose. Did everyone have a conversation like Sam and I had, picking our targets for the evening?

Kate folded, giving her boyfriend a bit of a scowl. Sam was having way too much fun to care.

I was starting to get a little invested here. For one thing, I wouldn't mind a kiss from Ashley. Her cuteness had progressed to super cute since I first met her. I imagined running my hands through her curls as we pressed our lips and...

Well anyway. Yeah. Kissing Ashley would be good. And after all this, I kinda wanted to just...get in the game. It really wasn't much fun sitting there watching everyone else have a little dirty fun.

But most importantly, I wanted to knock Sam down a peg. He was getting cocky. It would be fun to teach him a lesson and get Ashley as my reward. So when I looked down and saw yet another 4, I was legitimately distraught.

I folded. Ashley turned over a queen. Nice card. Sam made a big show of looking shocked, then turned over his Ace, cackling. Kate and I looked at each other and shook our heads. Ashley leaned over and made to kiss Sam on the cheek.

"Oh no," Sam declared, "I want this one on the lips."

"Which lips?" Ashley asked, smiling. Sam touched her face.

"These. For now."

"Sam!" Kate cried, appalled. Ashley laughed and clapped.

Sam leaned back on his elbows and gestured for Ashley to slide forward. Ashley stood up and sauntered over to Sam. Then she leaned in, slow and sensuous, letting all her best bits drag slowly over Sam. She pressed her lips to his, even snaked her tongue out a little as a tease, then quickly bounced back up as if nothing had happened.

Ashley smiled and then traipsed off to the bathroom. Sam was posing for his picture in the dictionary under "shit eating grin."

"Maybe we should take a break after all," Kate said. She stood up and stormed off.

"Dude," I said.

"Come on, man," Sam said, "It's just a game. What did she think was going to happen?"

"I don't know, but she's your girlfriend. Don't you think you should, I dunno, talk to her or something?"

Sam waved me off.

"What happened?" Emma asked as she returned from the bathroom.

"Ashley kissed Sam."

"So what?"

"Well, Kate's upset, seeing as how she's his girlfriend and all."

"Whatever," Emma said, "from what I heard last night she's getting hers."

"You heard that last night?" I asked, surprised.

"The Libyans heard that last night," Emma said, "I don't see the big deal. It's just a game. Like, we knew all this was coming. Why get all worked up about it?"

I shrugged. I guess I could see both sides of it. Everyone was still milling about, unsure of whether we would restart the game without Kate or if we had already reached the breaking point. My balls were already aching and I hadn't seen a card higher than a ten. I wasn't going to end the game now.

*

I found Kate in the master bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and rested her head in her hands. Her eyes were a little red, like she had been crying. Is it wrong that that kinda turned me on a little?

"Look, Kate..."

"I know, I know. It's 'just a game.' But feelings don't just go away cause cards are involved. Mine don't anyway."

"So don't play."

"But he's playing," Kate cried.

"OK," I said, "you're right. If you were my girlfriend I wouldn't want you out there doing...stuff."

She smiled at that and squeezed my hand.

"I dunno," I said and stared down at my parents' beige carpeting, "you're pretty special. I think so anyway. I wouldn't want to share you with anyone."

Kate just looked at me, eyes shining. I looked back at up at her. She was still clasping my one hand in two of hers.

"So you have a choice," I said, "you can go get your boyfriend and yell at him like he's a naughty child in front of everyone. Then probably one or both of you leaves in the morning."

"I don't..."

"Or," I said, looking her right in those big beautiful blue eyes, "you can show him what it feels like when the person you love is with someone else. And maybe have a little fun."

*

We all sat back down. I poured everyone a fresh drink and dealt the cards. Emma folded. SamÑmaybe feeling at least a little chastened?Ñfolded, too. Ashley bet a kiss. After watching what she did to Sam...that bet wasn't exactly scaring me off, I'll put it that way.

Kristen folded. Then Kate looked up from her card.

"I'll call," she said. Everyone sucked in their breath.

"The kiss, you mean," Emma said, her surprise showing, "you'll give a kiss if you lose."

"Yeah," Kate said, as if this were something she had done all game. I looked at my card and saw a six taunting me. I folded.

Ashley smiled and turned over a Jack, triumphantly. The whole room held its breath and turned to look at Kate. She just smiled and showed her card: a deuce.

Kate stood up and walked over to Ashley. With one hand, Kate reached down and pulled Ashley up to her feet. Then, without even so much as a pause, Kate shoved her tongue down the shocked girl's throat.

The whole room erupted in cheers. No peck on the lips, thisÑboth girls sucked face (and tongue. Lots and lots of tongue) for a good five minutes. At one point, I swear I saw Ashley graze Kate's magnificent left boob.

I looked back at Sam, worried, but he just smiledÑentranced by watching his girlfriend go at it with another womanÑand gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up. I showed him the same, smiling broadly.

Now we had ourselves a game.

*

Once everyone had settled, "Really risky, somewhat dirty, poker-ish game" got underway for reals. Unintentionally, I'm sure, Kate had inspired perhaps the most wonderful turn of events ever: girls kissing each other!

Sam and I sat back, not even bothering to play our cards, as the girls all got into the latest fad. Ashley kissed Kate again. Then Emma kissed Ashley. Then Emma kissed Kate. These weren't chaste little brushes eitherÑthis was full on, passionate, mouth-to-mouth and tongue-to-tongue. If I was hard before I was...well a heck of a lot harder now.

Then it was Kristen's turn. She had bet a kiss because, well, that's what everyone was doing. But I don't think she really thought it through. When she lost to Emma her face went practically ashen.

Emma leaned over to her bff for the now customary make out session, but Kristen pulled back.

"I have a boyfriend," Kristen said, shyly.

"So?" Ashley asked.

"So I don't want to cheat on him," Kristen said.

"Lots of us have boyfriends," Kate said, as if she had been letting loose all evening.

"He's your boy friend," Ashley said with a wicked grin, "that means he's your boy. Kissing a girl is only cheating if you have a girl friend."

Well that explanation certainly made sense to me.

"So Sam could make out with Jason and it wouldn't be cheating?" Kate asked.

"Exactly," Ashley said.

"Well that's not happening," Sam said.

"Too bad. Sounds kinda hot," Emma said. Sam turned as pink as a toy pony.

"I'm just not...not into that stuff."

Kristen's voice got quieter and quieter as the argument went on. She had her arms wrapped around her chest and her eyes went everywhere but to us.

"What stuff?" Ashley asked. Uh oh.

"Y'know. Girl and...girl stuff," Kristen said.

"You mean you're not a dyke," Ashley said.

"No," Kristen said. I had to lean forward to hear her.

"So it's ok for everyone else to fool around, but you're too good for it," Ashley said.

"No. I just..."

"Lay off her, Ashley," Emma said, "her family's like, really super Christian."

"Oh, whatever," Ashley said.

"C'mon Kristen," Kate said, "it's not like it's a big deal."

Wow. New Kate was really coming out swinging. Hooray for new Kate!

"Isn't Emma, like, your best friend?" Ashley asked, "Don't you love your best friend?"

"Well...yeah...I mean, but..."

"Don't you want to show your best friend how much you love her?" Ashley asked.

"I..."

"It'll be fun," Sam said.

"It's ok," Emma took her friend's hands and leaned in.

Their lips touched. Kristen kissed back a little. It was tender and warm. The two just shared each other. Appreciated each other. It might have been the least adventurous kiss of the night so far. It also might have been the hottest.

Emma enthusiastically pressed her mouth to Kristen's. Kristen tentatively tasted back. It was an honest kiss. Ashley may have been kidding around, but it really was love. They pulled away, both a little starry eyed.

"Wow," Ashley said.

"See, not so bad," Sam said.

Kristen just smiled dreamily. But she stopped betting kisses.

*

Some things, sadly, did not change. My cards were still flat out horrible, unplayable, shitty shitty shit. Sam just kept on winning. And the girls were out of socks.

The round after the girl-on-girl extravaganza began with Emma giving Sam a full on, full tongue kiss along with a little harmless groping. It was weird watching my little sister get it on with my best friend. I was crushed between really super creeped out and really super jealous.

The next hand I looked down at a nine, my second-highest card of the night. I decided to start pushing my luck. I was near last to act. I already knew I'd be kissing Sam or my sister if I lost, so no kissing for me. I was out of socks, so I bet my shirt. If I beat Sam, I could always just order him to kiss Kate, if anything just because I felt bad for her. Or he'd kiss me on the cheek. Whatever. No big deal.

Sam turned over a King. Of course.

I handed my shirt over.

"You can give that thing a big ol' sniff if you like," I said.

"Nah," Sam said.

He gave the shirt to Kristen, which I think was his little way of trying to help me out.

So now I was bored, lonely and a little cold. .

"Nice pecs," Emma said, smiling.

"She's right," Kate added, "when did my high school bestie start working out?"

"I joined the crew team at school," I confessed.

"Nice," Ashley said, "those guys are always the hottest."

Kristen looked at Ashley, confused.

"What?" Ashley said.

Emma raised her eyebrows at me and smiled. She ran her eyes up and down my chest and kind of chewed at her lower lip. Suddenly I didn't feel like covering my chest anymore.

Sam dealt the next hand, impatient to change the subject. This time, I didn't even have the choice to be aggressiveÑa three.

When the cards came to Kristen, she bet. Kristen was also out of socks. She was still suffering from her kiss from the previous round.

Kristen bet her shirt. Sam had bet a kiss and Kristen seemed confident she had him now.

Kristen may have seemed like a prude and I guess in some ways she was. But it's not like she didn't want to have fun. Just, y'know, safe, expected, not too outside the norm kinda fun. A neat little story she could tell at her bachelorette party before her big church wedding. A little feel from Sam would be just fine by her, I gathered. Still, Kristen had given a little pout when I tossed in my cards earlier. Maybe she and I were on the same wavelength.

Kristen turned over her King, triumphantly. Sam grinned wolfishly and showed his Ace.

Kristen didn't bother to hide her frustration.

"Alright," Sam cried, "let's see some goodies!"

"Sam!" Kate said.

"What?" Sam asked.

"No, no," Kristen said, "a bet's a bet. I won't be the one to break it."

She seemed remarkably calm compared to her previous girl-kiss catastrophe. Kristen had been wearing a cute pj setÑsky blue long pants and a matching long sleeve shirt. In the center of the top there was a little pink bunny shouting, "Sleepy Time!"

Kristen reached down for the hem of her shirt and pulled it off in one big flourish. She was wearing a bra, of course, a baby-chick yellow one. The material was thick, too, so there really wasn't much to see except her bellybutton and maybe a bit of the tops of her boobs. I'd seen formal dresses that showed more titty.

I now knew her chest was as freckly as her face. That was pretty hot. Just by the bra, I could tell Kristen was a D-cup.

It was our first, closest look at girl-naked in the game. Really, everyone was pretty excited. Kristen threw her now discarded shirt at Sam who made a big show of taking a deep deep sniff of it. Everyone laughed at that.

"Gross, Sam!" Kristen said.

"Whatever," Sam replied, dismissively.

With Kristen now on display, I silently moved her up to the pole position (ha ha) in my 'best boobs" rankings. Kate would just have to settle for second breast. Er, best.

The next hand went almost exactly the same, only this time it was my little sis making, and losing, the bet. Emma was wearing jogging shorts and a little t-shirt that said "Don't stop till you drop." The context made the line seem a little suggestive.

Much like her friend, Emma stripped off her shirt in one swoop, revealing a cute little white bra with laces across the top. Again, there wasn't much to see. Emma wasn't flat-chested by any means. I doubt the Itty Bitty Titty Committee would even consider her application. But when it came to breasts, little Emmy was definitely on the honor roll (all A's and B's). Whatever. Quality vs quantity and all that. Anyone could see that my sis had a nice set of tits.

It helped that those little titties jutted out proudly over a taught stomach that looked a little six-pack-y in some positions. Also, because of how Em's shorts sat, I could get a little sneak preview. Little sis definitely shaved a good amount down there.

So all awesome.

"Nice," I said, returning Emma's compliment from earlier.

Em glowed proudly at the praise and even pushed her bust out a little further. Sam sniffed the shirt again, naturally, and declared Emma's the best smelling, so far. So I guess Emma had that category in hand. Best smelling t-shirt. Good on her.

The next hand went pretty straightforward. Sam got another kiss, this time from his girlfriend. I could tell she was really trying now, but Sam seemed disconnected. It wasn't just that a kiss from his gf wasn't that 'risky,' but there seemed to be so much more fun to be had than kisses and bras and Sam was impatient with the process. If everyone went to bed before the good stuff got going, what was the point? Also I think his lips were starting to get chapped.

Kate dealt the next hand. If we fell more or less to form, this would be the last hand before we took a bio break. I folded as usual. So did Emma

Sam bet, offering up his shirt. He was wearing one of those long-sleeve waffle-y shirt things. Ashley called his bet, shirt for shirt. Everyone else folded. I could tell people were anxious for the break.

Ashley grinned at Sam.

"Show me what you got, Sammy," Ashley teased. He turned over a King.

"Shit," Ashley said.

Sam laughed.

"Shit. Shit. Shit."

"What's wrong?" Kate asked, legitimately concerned.

"One of these days, your luck's gonna turn," Ashley warned Sam.

"You better hope it happens before you're completely naked," Sam said.

"Shit," Ashley said again, "Of all the days to not wear a bra..."

She had been wearing a big brown sweater that came almost to her knees. Thick and wooly, I got scratchy just looking at it. Ashley reached down and slowly, reluctantly, lifted up the sweater. Her curls jiggled happily as Ashley pulled the sweater over her head.

Everyone froze. I swear one of the girls gasped.

I was going to have to redo my "best boobs" list.

They weren't the biggest in the room, not by a long shot. But holy fucking shit did Ashley have the most amazing rack I'd ever seen. They were perfect. Ideal. The Aristotelian philosophical highest good of breasts.

Full, taut, almost floating, they were just a little bit bigger than a handful with small, pink areola and sharp little nippies just begging to be sucked. At that moment, in a strange way, I felt almost proud of my little lamp. She came with much better bulbs than advertised.

"Holy fucking shit," Sam breathed.

Ashley smiled sheepishly.

"Holy shit, Ash!" Kate exclaimed. She looked just as surprised as us that she had said it.

"Niiiiice pecs," Emma said, and reached over to Ashley for a fist bump. Emma was clearly going for a laugh, but she wasn't completely kidding either.

Ashley's Amazing MammariesTM (patent pending, all rights reserved), jiggled alluringly as she reached over and met Emma's fist with her own.

"Well, on that note, I need another drink," Kristen said, "and maybe a good cry."

"Oh come on, Krissy," Emma faux-pouted, "I'm sure you have extra super nice titties under there, too."

Kristen just shook her head, but I was pretty sure that Emma was right. I finished my drink and cleaned up the cards for the next round.

This was about as far as we had ever gotten at these high school things, I reflected. By now, people were tired, or my parents were making noises, or people were just afraid to go any further. Yet right now, this felt more like the beginning of the party than the ending.

I passed Sam in the hall.

"So who've you got your eye on?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Who are you looking to take down, great white hunter?" Sam said, hitting me on the shoulder.

"Oh. I dunno. Does it matter?"

"Of course it does. If I know who you're going for I can get out of the way."

"You have a girlfriend," I said, "why do you care?"

Sam just shrugged.

"Just don't want to step on your toes 's all," he said.

I surveyed the field and thought about it for a moment.

"Kristen?" I said. I wasn't too confident about it.

"OK, cool," Sam said, then wandered off.

*

We sat back down in our circle. Ashley's breasts still stood at full attention. I noticed Kristen had adjusted her bra slightly to try and show a little more top-boob. I know it sounds weird, but I was kinda proud of her for it.

Emma cleared her throat. She sat very formally, as if totally unaware that her tits were just...hanging out there in her bra. It was like I was watching the best version of C-Span, ever. Or maybe the strangest Supreme Court hearing. Whatever. It was awesome. I could tell through the material that her little nipples were hard. Holy fuck, I could see my little sister's hard little nipples!