Dirty Naked Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We girls have decided to make some changes to the game," Emma announced. The rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

Sam and I looked at each other, warily. Here came the end of the fun.

"Instead of just making a bet of like, just, whatever, everyone has to match the bet. So no more bets where my sock counts as much as your kiss. If you bet a kiss, I have to at least match your kiss or raise it."

"How do we decide what's worth more?" I asked.

"Group decision," Emma said, "but I'm pretty sure we're gonna be able to figure it out."

That dirty little minx!

"So, I just want to be clear about this," I said, "Ashley says kiss and I raise blowjob, in order to stay in the hand Ashley has to agree to suck me off if she loses?"

"Pretty much," Ashley smiled.

"And you're all ok with this?" I asked, looking pointedly at Kate. She nodded, slowly.

I turned to Sam.

"Did you slip ecstasy into all their drinks when I wasn't looking?" I asked, only half-kidding.

"I swear to God I did not," Sam said. If anything he was even more flabbergasted than I was.

"Well ok then," I said, "You guys said you wanted a game. I guess we've got ourselves a game."

I'm not sure what made the girls suddenly decide to 'go for the gold' as it were. Maybe I underestimated just how drunk/high/horny everyone was. Maybe the girls wanted to see just how far us boys were really willing to go before calling it a night. Maybe they all were just sick of all this bullshit and wanted to get laid. Lord knows, that's where I was at.

I have no idea what possessed them to take this to the next level. Regardless, "dangerous, sexy, naked, relationship-destroying, kinda poker-like game" was a go.

The first hand went pretty normal. Sam bet shirt. No one called. Sam kept his shirt. Ashley bet pants. No one called. Ashley kept her cute, little beige tights/leggings thingies. I assumed she had at least worn panties, but after last round all bets were off.

Again, I was card dead. Card deceased. High hand of a ten. I started to wonder if I'd ever see a face card. Maybe there weren't any more. Maybe someone was dealing from the bottom of the deck. Maybe God hated me. I was sitting there, topless, with a bunch of hot, impossibly horny girls, and I couldn't even touch one of them. We were playing a game designed to cause as much fooling around as possible and somehow I was getting less action if we'd just, I dunno, rented a porno and seen who hooked up with who.

It could not get any worse.

And then it did.

Cards started showing up. Bettable, playable, winnable cards. No Aces, mind you. But hands I had to bet or else I might as well not play. And every. Single. One. Lost.

The first hand I looked down at a jack and bet my pants. Kristen turned over a Queen. So I shucked off my pants.

I was wearing pretty tight boxers, but I could have been wrapped in sailcloth and my dick would have shown through. It had been hours of semi-naked girls making out with each other. Plus the previous night's experience. Plus no girlfriend in months... I was beyond blue-balled. I was purple-balled. They didn't just ache, it felt like they swelled with my semen. Like I was lugging around two bowling balls full of baby batter. Every time I moved I felt my two, exta-sensative, over-filled, suddenly gigantic balls.

Which says nothing of where my dick was at. At this point, I felt like flag poles were flaccid compared to what I was carrying. In all honesty, it was almost more painful than anything else. I needed frickin' relief. And it showed.

I had to stand up to take off my pajama pantsÑlong red and black flannel-y things like you see in the J. Crew catalogueÑso everyone got a good look at what was going on. Going on in my pants. Yeah.

Little Jason was barely contained by the, thankfully, tight cloth. He was desperately trying to push his way out anyway he knew how. After clearly trying to escape up through the waistband, the big guy looked to be trying to go out through the legs of my boxers.

Standing there, I shifted and kind of rolled my hips to try to push him down. But he just popped back up, proud as could be, and even left a little wet spot on the front of my boxers for everyone to see.

It was pulsing in time with my heartbeat. My heart was racing. It was a bad combo.

"Nice calves, bro!" Emma called out from behind me, proudly.

"Yeah," Kristen said, staring at my front almost hypnotized, "Calves."

"Well at least you're taking attention away from my breasts," Ashley laughed.

I threw my pants over to Kristen. She looked almost sheepish about her victory. Emma gave her friend a hearty slap on the back, like Kristen had just pulled out the anchor run for the win at a state meet.

I slowly sat down, hoping my cock wouldn't just jump right out.

It hardly mattered.

Two hands later I pulled a Queen. A goddamn, motherfucking Queen. She winked at me as I gazed upon her regal visage. Oh yes. Finally.

"Fold," Emma said.

"Fold," Sam announced. He had been curiously quiet since the last restart. Had the deck finally started to steer away from him?

"I'll bet pants," Ashley said coyly.

"Pants," Kristen agreed.

"Pants are fine," Kate said, looking right at her boyfriend when she said it. Oh no. Was Kate trying to play chicken with her boyfriend? Did she think if she went too far then he would stop this? Oh no. This was bad bad bad. I decided I would intervene. Warn Kate that she was gonna be disappointed. Sam was my best friend, but Kate had been my buddy for a long time, too. I didn't want to see her heart broken.

But first, I had a hand to win.

"I raise," I announced, "Underwear."

"Wait," Kristen interrupted, "if he wins I have to take off my pants and my panties?"

She didn't look too happy with that.

"Since when does one piece of clothing count as much as two?" Kate asked.

"It's all I have to bet," I complained.

"I dunno," Emma said, "underwear should be worth a lot more than pants, don't you think? I mean, Jason's gonna have to take out his...Jason if he loses."

"Doesn't seem fair," Sam said.

Geez, thanks buddy. Now I really didn't feel bad about warning his girlfriend.

"How about this," I said, "I'll bet naked. So I'm not betting an article of clothing here, just full nudity. So you have to put out your full nudity to match the bet. That way, it's clothes agnostic."

"You sure do use some big funny words, " Ashley teased, talking in an exaggerated drawl.

"But," I continued, "If I win the bet, I get my clothes back."

"No way," Emma said, a little too quickly.

"What?" I asked, "I'm betting full nudity so if I win I should get some amount of un-nudity."

"You're getting to see everyone else naked. That's what you're getting," Emma retorted.

"What about pants?" I asked, "can I get my pants, at least?"

Look, I wanted to get some action as much as anyone at this point. But I also didn't want to be sitting in front of a bunch of clothed people so...exposed. I guess there's a little prude in all of us. Mine was trying to fight its way out of my boxers and fuck everything in the house. Girls, couches, tablesÑhe didn't fucking care. Right now, all I wanted, was not to have everyone examining my little buddy.

"Fine. Pants," Emma said. I just glared back. What had I ever done to her?

"The bet is nudity," I repeated, "call or fold."

"Or raise!" Ashley said, clearly enjoying herself. Holy fuck, was she about to raise? What would that even mean? I'd happily lose my underwear for something...

"I...will..." Ashley drew it out, "fold."

She tossed her card into the pile. Her beautiful titties shook oh so pleasantly as she tossed. Little Jason bopped his head up and down in agreement. I started to wonder if I might need medical attention after this entire escapade. Erection for over four hours and whatnot. I hadn't even taken one of those magical little blue pills.

"I'm out, too," Kristen sighed dejectedly. Kate reached out like she was going to fold, as well.

"Wait, no one is calling?" Ashley asked, "I'd have stayed in if I thought you girls were gonna pussy out."

Kate pulled her card back, considering it.

"Fine," she said, "call."

Ashley clapped excitedly. She wasn't even in the stupid hand anymore.

It didn't matter. I wanted the call. I needed the call. If everyone folded, I'd be back to sitting there in my underwear, waiting for another shot.

There was no way Kate considered folding if she had a king or an ace. I was getting my pants back. Then all of them could show me their precious little parts and see how they felt about it.

I turned over my Queen. I heard a snort from Kate.

"Oh god," Kate said, giggling now.

"Oh god I'm so so sorry," she said, "I really really am. Oh Jay. Oh JJ."

Kate was full on laughing now, bent over, bright red, tears streaming from her eyes.

"Oh Jason. Oh my little Jay Bird," Kate gasped, using Emma's pet name for me. Not even my parents called me that. Only Emma. Was Kate trying to rile me up?

"Looks like little Jay Bird's going to be coming out of his cage!" Kate squealed.

Without even trying to stop laughing, Kate turned over her card. King.

Fuck king. Fuck.

"I thought you had the Ace," Kate rested her hand on my naked thigh, "I swear I thought you had the Ace."

She was still laughing hysterically. Any thought I had about intervening on her behalf was gone. If she was gonna play it like that, then I could play that way, too. Consequences be damned.

"If you thought I had the ace, then why did you call?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Ashley told me to," Kate said innocently.

Then she started laughing again. Finally she went still, she tipped her head back, her face still bright red, and took a long, deep breath. She rubbed her eyes with her fingers.

"Oh God, that was good," Kate said, "It's been a while since I've had one of those. I think I need a tissue."

"Did your girlfriend just have an orgasm in front of all of us?" Ashley needled Sam.

He didn't answer. It suddenly occurred to me that despite months of dating in a sexually active relationship, he legitimately did not know what Kate's orgasms were like.

Well that was very very interesting, wasn't it? I was so intrigued, I almost forgot what was about to happen.

"Let's go, big bro," Emma said, "time to pay your debts."

Dammit.

I slowly stood. Four pairs of eyes were purely focused on me. Sam at least had the decency to not look directly at my crotch. Good man.

My own little sister on the other hand? She just stared straight on like everyone elseÑa little embarrassed, a bit impatient, and very very excited.

I started to lower my boxers. I didn't want to prolong my agony. I just really didn't want to take off my boxers. Finally, they slipped down to my knees. My cock just popped right back up, little jack-in-the-box that he was, happily boinging back and forth.

I bent over to pull my boxers off my ankles and then stood straight up. Little Jason did the same, in all his happy, horny glory.

"Whoah," I heard one of the girls say. I couldn't even tell who said it.

"Big brother, indeed," Ashley gasped.

I looked over at Emma, almost pleadingly, but she was completely focused on what I had just revealed. My dick. My johnson. My schlong. My cock. My little sister was completely entranced by her big brother's cock.

Nice.

"That is..." Emma stumbled. Was she actually salivating?

"Are they always so...?" Kristen asked, almost to herself. Ashley slowly shook her head, no.

"Oh," Kristen said. It was almost like she had a little cum right there, thinking about it.

"That is one nice cock, bro," Emma finally got her words out. She didn't move her eyes off me. None of the girls did.

"Wow," Kate said. Sam whipped his head around and glared at her.

"I've seen a lot of d in my day," Ashley said, "Gotta say, that might be the gold medalist right there."

"Wow," This time Kristen said it. Sam gave her a glare, too, for good measure.

Slowly, like I was being watched by hungry predators (and let's be clear, I really, truly was), I lowered myself back onto the floor. Just from the way I was sitting, kinda cross-legged, my erection was at least somewhat obscured. But still. He was out and ready to play. And it looked like he had a few eager playmates waiting for him.

So now I had to update my "best list." Best boobs was clearly Ashley. Best body was probably Emma, though I still held out hope for Kate's big reveal. And best cock?

Well, that would be me. Huzzah!

*

Looking back, this was the moment that finally broke my best friend. There was a lot more to come. A lot more. Much worse stuff, if I'm being honest. But this is what triggered it. I can't help but think we should have handled things differently.

I should have stopped the game right there. The girls should have been much more reserved in their praise of my equipment, or much more enthusiastic about Sam's. We should have seen how things were snowballing and stepped in to stop it.

This is the sequence of events that ended my friendship with my best friend. It's easy now to look back and see all the places that we screwed up. That I screwed up. But at the time, I was having way too much fun to pay attention.

Suddenly things got really good, really fast. Which was very, very bad.

*

Now that my dick was out, all bets were on.

In a flurry of hands, Kate was down to only a bra and pantiesÑa very tasteful, lacy, black matching set that, unlike what the other girls were wearingÑseemed intended as much for the viewer as the wearer.

Before, it had been easy to forget just how massive Kate's boobies were, but now in just a bra they reasserted their wondrous dominance. Ashley still had the quality, but Kate's second best breasts were still a winner in my book.

Kate was now showing really nice abs with a cute little butt to boot. And thanks to the lacy panties, we also now knew that Kate shaved. I mean, like, shaved shaved. Hard to argue with that.

So the best body award went back to Kate. Thanks for playing, everyone!

Kristen lost her pants as well. For someone so...reserved, Kristen seemed pretty happy to be playing the game. Maybe it was her competitive side. Kristen just liked winning. It's why she and Emma got along so well. Or maybe she was just really really horny after years of being told her body was evil. Who knows?

Anyway, now Kristen was down to her matching baby-chick yellow panties as well. They were surprisingly not very gramma-ish, though they certainly provided plenty of coverage. Gotta say, the yellow set looked really awesome with Kristen's impossibly long blonde hair.

Also, this meant that Kristen's legs were now out and about, and holy fuck were those a nice matching set. Long (remember, Kristen is almost my height), toned and tanned, I'm sure she kept leg men up all night with those kickers.

So, Kristen took the leg category. Duh.

Best of all though, we finally got Ashley out of her little beige stocking-things. Those things were so tight, it really wasn't much of a reveal. But we did find out that Ashley had at least worn panties to our little partyÑa tiny pink thong that protected almost nothing. Surprisingly, there was a good amount of hair down there, though it was wispy and blonde and really barely noticeable. I'd have lost that bet big time.

Oh, also on those panties, a nice dark wet spot. Dead center. Holy fuck did I want to fuck that girl.

With Kristen and Kate pants-less and Ashley down to her undies, we were ever so close to opening up the best pussy category. I couldn't wait to weigh in on that one. Good ol' Ashley had the early lead.

Yet for all thatÑEmma was down to a bra and her shorts. The K-girls (Kate and Kristen) were both in underwear, only. Ashley was down to almost nothing and I was down to nothing nothingÑSam was the center of attention.

He seemed to grasp the new betting dynamic of the game better than anyone and was using it to his advantage. He threw out big bets (hand jobs, blow jobs, titty jobs, lots o' jobs) to force folds when he was weak and then let us bet into him when he was strong. Thus the sudden loss of everyone's clothes. Nothing had come of Sam's aggressive offers yet, but sooner or later someone would have to force a showdown. Or we'd all be doing Sam soon.

Not me, though.

So much was going on (and coming off) it was easy for me to let go of being insecure about rocking out with my cock out. No one was as naked as me, yet, but it didn't seem like I had long to wait. My cock was literally drooling with anticipation.

But I was card-dead once again. My options were either to take a serious risk nowÑmy only betting options had super high stakesÑor bide my time for something strong. I was out of play. For the moment.

With nothing to do, I stood up and made naked drinks (same as regular drinks, just made by a naked guy). Ashley walked back from using the bathroom and gave my dick a nice hard squeeze as she passed. I almost came right there on the counter. She just smiled at me and went to sit. I watched her bare buns bounce back and forth the whole way down. Ffffffffuck.

"I think it's time to get some action," Sam declared, rubbing his hands in anticipation.

I dealt myself a 6 because...I don't know why. I hate myself? I must hate myself. Even my cock was eyeing me with disdain.

Emma folded. Sam, the only one of us with bare feet and clothes everywhere else, bet his shirt.

Oh my god.

Sam's plan was suddenly completely clear. Completely unstoppable. He'd spent a whole round betting weak and holding strong. Everyone was on to his strategy.

Only Sam had already changed things up. Now he would bet strong and hold weak. By the time everyone figured it out, they'd be at his mercy. After that he could switch his bets pretty much at random. No one would be able to read him.

At that point, my guess was he'd fuck AshleyÑhe'd been eyeing her all night and she certainly seemed interested, as wellÑby the next round at latest. Then Kate would freak and the party would break. I could only hope to defeat my right hand at cards later that evening and win a quick jerk before heading back to the International College of Unfulfilled Ambitions.

Ashley, thinking she had him figured now, just folded. Weak meant strong right? Kristen folded without a second thought. Sam had nothing right now and the girls were going to give it to him anyway. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Fuck," Kate said, looking at her card. Her face was screwed up in thought. Goddamn was she gorgeous.

"I know you've got me," Kate said, "I just can't let go of this card. I just... Something about this feels off."

Sam, usually so boisterous, said nothing.

"Y'know what?" Kate said, "fuck it. You beat my jack, I'll jack you off. Whatever. Not exactly a big deal to give my own boyfriend a handy."

Actually, according to what Sam had told me, a 'handy' would have been a lovely surprise for him. But anyway, that hardly mattered.

Kate showed her jack. The room froze. Best case scenario we'd be seeing a girl do something with her boyfriend. Not exactly risquŽ. It still felt like we were at the precipice.

Sam stared at Kate's jack. He didn't even show his card. He just tossed it into the center and took off his shirt.

Sam didn't have a bad chest, if you're into dude's chests. Pretty well defined, not a lot of hair. Maybe a little skinny. Nice biceps, though. Not that I noticed.

No one noticed. Everyone was too shocked by his surrender. When I saw Kate's jack I thought she was an idiot. Now I realized she was a genius. Who knew her boyfriend better than her?

Next hand, Emma dealt me a five. Fucking bitch.

Sam, first to act, bet the full monty. He had the chance to go from fully clothed to fully nude in just two hands. Last round, a bet like that would scare everyone off. Not now. Not after Kate just de-pantsed her boyfriend. Figuratively. Sam wasn't literally de-pantsed. Not yet.