Dirty Naked Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She switched handsÑnow strumming back and forth with her left and pumping with her right. Oh my God the urge to just jump in and give her a hand.

Holy fuck.

I was still naked. I hadn't even really thought about it, and now everyone could probably tell time using the shadow my stiff cock made over Kate's writing body. I reached down and gave myself a little squeeze. My whole body contracted with pleasure. A little clear fluid dripped out of my tip and splashed onto Kate's thigh. She hardly noticed. I stopped touching my cock.

Kate made another loud, frustrated groan and then switched hands again. She was doing all four fingers now, just stuffing them in there while her right hand was a blur moving back and forth.

She was panting heavily. All of us were. I felt a little shiver, even though it was perfectly warm.

"Ahhhh," Kate let out a long low whine, somewhere on the edge of pleasure and pain.

Suddenly, Ashley knelt down beside her rising, writhing friend. She rested her hand on Kate's knee.

"Come on, Katie," Ashley said soothingly, "you can get there."

"Oh God..." Kate moaned.

"It's ok, baby. I'm here. You can get there, I know you can."

"Sssoo good," Kate moaned.

"I know baby. I know. You can get there, Katie bear. I know you can. Don't you want to show me how you cum? Show me how you cum, baby. Show me how good it is. I know you want to baby. I know you want me to see you cum. Come on little Katie bear, you can do it, baby."

Kate kept rubbing. Kept pumping. All we heard was our own breathing and squish, squish, squish.

"Ohhhh," Kate moaned.

"Do you want my help, baby?" Ashley asked, squeezing her friend's knee.

"No, no. I'm OK. I'm OK. I'm...Oh God...Oh...I'm almost there."

"OK, baby," Ashley smiled. Her cute little curls bounced in motion with Kate's body. Her beautiful little tits swayed back and forth. I didn't think her nipples could get any harder. Holy fuck could they get any harder?

Suddenly, Kate froze.

"Oh!"

It was almost the same "oh!" Kristen made the first time she saw my cock.

Kate streeeetched back, arching her head back toward her bottom. Her legsÑthose amazing long, tan legsÑsnapped closed on her hands like a bear trap.

"Guuuhhhhohhhhohhhh," she howled. Her whole body shook. Then slowly she bent forward again. She rolled onto her side.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she made little tremors with each exclamation. Then her breathing slowed, Her muscles started to untwine. Then suddenly, *snap* she was back to being clenched tight in the fetal position.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," the aftershocks of her orgasm just leaked out of her.

"Oh, so good. So fucking good. Oh God, so fucking good. So fucking good," she just kept repeating over and over again, lying on the floor. Shuddering. Shaking.

Ashley crawled over, brushed the sweaty hair from Kate's face and kissed her, full and clear right on the lips.

"You did so good, little Katie bear," Ashley said, lovingly.

"Uh huh," Kate agreed.

"So good," Ashley said.

"Holy shit that was hot," Emma said, as if she had forgotten she wasn't alone.

Emma's fingers were still dipped under the waistband of her little purple panties. The clarity in her eyes told me she hadn't cum.

On the far side of Kate's prone body, Kristen was positively fidgety. She kept moving her hands around. First they were up, then they clasped each other, then they were crossed across her chest, then back down again. She wasn't saying anything, but she was saying everything.

I don't know what Sam expected to happen, but it certainly wasn't this. His face was bright red, his hands balled in fists. Maybe he thought she'd chicken out. Or she wouldn't be able to get there. Who knows? But he was really, very, dangerously upset.

This most private, amazing, beautiful thing Kate could doÑshe wouldn't share it with him, but she share with all his friends. He might have been happier hearing she was doing someone behind his back. This was so...public. Right in front of him. He was breathing almost as heavily as his girlfriend.

Kate slowly stood with Ashley's help. Don't think I didn't notice Ashley giving her friend's boob a little squeeze on the way up. Hell, I couldn't blame her.

Weak-kneed, Kate slowly limped back toward the bathroom. She clenched and unclenched the fingers of her right hand.

"Wow," Ashley said.

"That was..." Kristen started, then drifted off.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Crazy," Emma said.

"Wild," Ashley agreed.

Sam said nothing.

I bent down and slowly, reluctantly, started to roll up Kate's blanket. Little beads of girl cum were still drying on the fabric. I wanted to sniff them all up. Maybe roll around in her essence for a while. Use the blanket to jerk off. Hell, maybe I'd marry the thing it was so fucking hot. Fortunately cooler heads prevailed.

"What are you doing?" Kate asked, standing in the corridor.

We all looked up. She was still completely naked, still flexing her right hand. She had a q-tip in her left, cleaning out her ears, which was actually kind of bizarre.

"What?" Kristen asked, almost afraid.

"I didn't just do...that for everyone to just quit," Kate said, "It's like...what did you say before, Sammy? Etiquette. That's what it is."

She sauntered over to the circle and plopped her cute little bottom back down. Everyone slowly migrated back to the circle.

We really are monkeys, y'know? We made an assault on Kate's primacy and she beat us all back. No one was going to disagree with our new pack leader now.

We all sat down. I shuffled the cards. Kate clapped her hands together and giggled. Her perfect boobies jiggled along with herÑshe may as well have just stuck them in our faces.

"So whose deal is it?" Kate asked.

"Yours, actually," I said.

"Oh goody!" Kate declared and took the cards. She gave them a lazy little shuffle and then distributed the deck.

I looked down at a measly three. Different deal, same shit. I folded, then got up to mix more drinks. Clearly I was doing it wrongÑeveryone should have been completely passed our or stone cold sober by now. At least Emma was out of weed.

Emma bet her bra. Sam folded, as did Ashley. Kristen just smooth called the bra. I came back with everyone's drinks and handed them out.

"Ooo, little strong there, big bro," Emma said.

"Naked bartender, naked alcohol," I said.

"Ok, then," Emma said. She put her glass down like it was radioactive.

"Me?" Kate asked, looking up from her card.

"Yup," Emma answered, impatiently.

"What was the bet?" Kate asked.

"I bet bra. Kristen called. Everyone else folded," Emma said.

"I see," Kate smiled from behind her card. Uh oh.

"Well then," Kate said, "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" Kristen asked, actually concerned.

"No that's my bet," Kate said, "I'm calling your little undies bet and raising you a fuck."

"That's...that's ridiculous," Kristen stammered, "girls can't fuck."

"You better bet they can," Ashley replied.

Kristen made a face like she'd been eating chocolate, only to be told she was actually chewing on a turd. Horrified, disgusted, frightenedÑall at once.

"So, if we call...and we win..." Emma sounded it out.

"Then I'll fuck you. Or I'll fuck whoever you choose. Whatever. And if you lose..."

"No, I get it," Emma said, "My card isn't that good. I fold."

"What a shame," Kate said, "Kristen?"

If Sam was surprised by this turn of events, he didn't show it. I guess you can't break a mule's back twice. Once he was gone, he was gone gone.

"No thanks," Kristen said. I took the deck from Kate and started to shuffle.

"Nuh uh uh," Kate waggled her finger.

She pointed at Emma's chest and made a little twirl with her hand.

"Oh right," Emma said, "Sorry."

She stood and reached back to undo her little white bra.

As I said before, Ashley's tits were perfect. Nobody was beating Ashley's tits. Nobody. But holy fuck did my little Emmy's breasties come close.

They were about the size of a large, ripe peach and just as pink and fresh and juicy looking. Her little pink nips sat near the top of each, like little cherries on top of perfect little peachy sundaes. Her nipples were hard as all fuck, of courseÑso long and bright and stiff she could have rented them out as safety equipment for nighttime highway construction crews.

"Nice," Ashley said, smiling.

Emma pinched one hard nipple and winked, then sat down. Even Kate looked impressed.

That was my sister! My little sister. My baby little sis. I could not would not should not even be looking at her amazing, gravity defying, boob-osity. But there it was and there I satÑdumbfounded.

If Em's boobs had shocked the room like my cock had before, then poor Kristen's chest got the Sam treatment, which wasn't really fair. She had a superior rackÑsecond biggest in the roomÑfull and beautiful with nice pink nipples that were clearly happy to meet everyone. A lot of rooms, those are the best breasts they've ever seen. This group? They hardly merited a mention.

But the sexiest thingÑhonestly truly maybe one of the sexiest things I'd seen all nightÑwasn't when Kristen exposed her boobs, but rather when she covered them again. As she sat back down, clearly feeling a little ashamed, her impossibly long curtains of hair streamed down her back, over her shoulders, and across her chest, making her beautiful big boobies nearly disappear behind a cascade of golden goodness.

Mermaid hair.

Her hair was so long it completely covered her chest, save for just the smallest hint of underboob. Like a mermaid in a painting. I'm not sure I'm giving this the justice it deserves. You have to trust me, it was amazing. Really super sexy. I just wanted to push back that hair, reach my hands up and...

"Jason?"

Emma snapped me out of my stupor.

"You ok, big bro?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine."

"Or should I say extra super big long and hard big bro?" Emma asked, looking coyly at my cock.

"No no," I said, a little embarrassed.

"OK then. Well it's your deal, thick, beautiful, probably tasty big bro."

"She's going to keep doing that isn't she," I said.

"That's what you have to be hoping for," Ashley said. She winked.

"Ha ha," I said. I dealt the cards.

The next hand, Sam was in but everyone dropped out. The hand after, Kate cried "fuck" again and everyone folded. She'd found a cute little trick, that one, and it was working as well as anything we'd seen so far. It was an all-in above all other all-insÑno one was going to call and Kate knew it.

But, curiously, whenever Sam was in, Kate chose not to make her winning move. Was she really worried that she might have to fuck the same guy she fucked every other weekend? Or was she concerned that Sam might have another cruel punishment for her if she lost?

Despite that one blind spot, Kate was able to strip her opponents down to nothing. Ashely's thong went first, revealing...well, not much that we hadn't already seen. That thong was really revealing. I was totally entranced by Ashley's pretty blonde pubes, though. I could see why she wouldn't shave them.

Kristen and Emma went only a few hands further.

First Kristen pulled out a pretty little peach of a pussyÑher parts all nicely tucked in under a surprisingly thick shock of blonde pubes.

"Geez girl, shave ever?" Ashley asked.

"Shut up. You're not exactly baby smooth, either," Kristen snapped. Go girl! Stand up for yourself!

"I'm not rebuilding the Amazonian rainforest between my legs," Ashley retorted.

"Just let it go, would you?" Emma broke it up. Her own reveal was soon to follow.

Again, we had pretty much seen it all through her panties. Emma had a really nice snatch. Her pubes were trimmed down to almost a minimumÑprobably for all her sports stuff (my baby sis wasn't fucking. Was she?). Her labia were pretty and plump with a bit of an oversized clit (it must run in the family) that hung down lazily between her little lippies. It was also juicy as all hellÑbig droplets of thick, clear fluid soaked her pubes, ran down her legs and dripped onto the floor. Her legs were practically shiny with it.

Poor girl, her panties hadn't been covering her up, so much as stanching her flow. Now she was just dripping everywhere. She did her best to cover it with her hands, but holy fuck that wasn't helping anything except my erection.

Sam, till now just sitting under a dark, angry cloud, seemed transfixed by how greased up Emma's little pussy had gotten.

"Are you always this way?" I asked, concerned.

"I've always been a little bit...I dunno, lubricated, I guess?" Emma confessed, her hands still collecting the liquid from her puss.

"Easy to start, hard to stop, lots in between," Emma said, "but like this? No. Never."

"OK," I said, "Well let me know if there's anything I can do, alright."

"Sure, just take that wonderful cock of yours, plug me up and pound me till I'm filled with thick, sticky big brother cum. Sound good?"

"Emmy you know I can't..."

Holy shit. She was joking, right? She had to have been joking.

"What are you two whispering about over there?" Ashley asked.

"Nothing," I said quickly.

"Well then shut up and let's play," Ashley said. Very well then. My little lamp was jealous of the other appliancesÑapparently the faucet, in particular.

*

When the round was done, everyone was stark naked. Even Sam lost his boxers on an ill-advised bet against Ashley. Unlike everyone else who tossed our ill-gotten clothes off to the side, Ashley carried Sam's boxers as a kind of a trophy. She went around sniffing them in front of anyone who was willing to watch.

It wasn't sweet revenge, I was sure. Maybe stinky revenge? It hardly mattered Sam was so torn between horrible embarrassment and incredible arousal he was almost literally spinning around the room.

The last round, despite being such a loss for all involved, was actually a good cleanser from some of the darker stuff we'd been doing to each other. We were all naked, after all. All pretty much in the same place. It was hard to be too worked up about anything.

I mixed more drinks. People stood around and stretched and surreptitiously checked each other out.

"Wow, Sam has a really nice ass," Emma whispered to me behind the kitchen counter.

"You should tell him that," I said, "he could use the boost right about now."

Emma thought about it.

"Nah. I don't want him getting any wrong ideas."

I looked at her, suspiciously. What exactly was a wrong idea at this party? Was that even a possible thing at this point?

"You seriously don't know how two girls would fuck?" Ashley asked Kristen. Ashley seemed to have invented a new game that she and she alone could play called "make the na•ve super-Christian girl blush." Ashley was a champion at it.

"No," Kristen protested, "they don't have the right...parts."

"Oh my god," Ashley laughed, despite herself, "Look, after this is over, come back with me to my place and I'll show you some pictures, OK?"

"I don't know if that would be such a good idea," Kristen said.

"Atta girl," Ashley said, "now you're learning."

"But I still don't..."

"You don't really have a boyfriend, do you?" Ashley asked, eyeing her, "You just said that because you don't want to look like a loser, right?"

"Of course I have a boyfriend," Kristen said, "I met him at church. He's so so sweet and super handsome..."

"He must have the bluest balls on the planet," Ashley said.

"Nope," I interjected, "that'd be me."

"Oh, don't worry," Ashley said, rubbing my bare shoulder, "we're all gonna take care of that soon enough."

She walked off to go sit down by the fireplace. I froze in place. Stunned. What did she mean by 'take care of that.' Wait. What did she mean by 'all?'

Holy fucking shit.

"Hey bro, quit standing there and get back to the game!" Emma called out to me, "standing there in the middle of the room, you look like a big dumb lamp!"

Well there ya go.

"Super big 'on' switch, though," Ashley called out.

"Yeah, couldn't miss it!" Kate chimed in.

*

Next round. Rules stayed the same. Nothing changed. Everything changed.

It was one of those unintended consequences things.

Before now, the game was all about clothing. Emma still had her bra. Ashley still had panties. You couldn't see Kristen's boobs or Sam's cock. Why was Ashley less naked than I was? If I had to show everyone my bush, then Emma sure as hell was taking her titties out.

My little ratings game played right into that. I could spend all day thinking about what I'd seen so far and what I might see later. But now I had my final standings: Best Hair, Kristen. Best Eyes, Em. Best mouth, Kate. Best boobs, Ashley. Best hands, Ashley. Best pussy, Em. Best ass, Sam (not my opinion per se, but whatever) Best legs, Kristen. Best feet, Em. Best body, Kate.

Kate was like the movie that loses every Oscar but wins Best Picture. Sometimes, A- material comes together in a way that makes A+ movie. Are you really gonna argue against that?

But now that everyone was ranked, there really wasn't much for me to obsess over. We were all naked. Sitting around playing cards. It was probably at least midnight. Maybe a little later.

None of us saw it coming.

*

The first deal, everyone seemed super tentative. Our baseline bet was gone. If your card was a little interesting, you couldn't just throw out a piece of clothing. No one had any more clothing to bet.

Four hands in, nothing was happening. Maybe this was it? Maybe this was how the evening ended. Not with a bang, but a whimper. Then Kristen dealt, and for the first timeÑhallelujah, heaven be praisedÑI had a hand. Queen of hearts. Nothing amazing, but after a steady diet of gruel, oatmeal tastes fucking fantastic.

Kate, bless her, made a baseline little kiss bet. I had no idea what that meant about her hand. I guessed it was a card that was too good fold, but not so good to take a risk on. I put her on a jack, which would mean I had her beat.

I was so cold decked, so blue balled, the thought of just a kiss was almost worse than nothing at all. But I had the leading card, right? So why play for a little relief? Plus who knows who might jump in, I could be getting some from every girl in the room.

I reraised to a hand job. Worst is, I'm fingering someone. I could totally, definitely live with that.

Emma and Sam both folded. Ashley seemed to consider, but then let it go. Kristen folded as well, and I started to think I'd over bet my only chance of the night.

We were playing a real game here. There were real stakes. Friendships, relationships, hell familiesÑit was all in there right now. It wasn't something we planned on doing, but here we were. And though we knew it would probably end us, we couldn't stop pushing further.

Kate looked at her card, then looked at me. I knew I was getting eyed and I did my best to look elsewhere. You know what they say, if you feel nervous, just pretend everyone around you is naked.

I really needed that hand job. My balls felt so bad; every time they bounced against each other I worried they would spark the whole house ablaze. Kate might not even have to touch meÑshe'd call my bet and I'd cum all over the carpet.

"OK, bestie," Kate said, using her little pet name for me, "I'll call."

I didn't cum.

I just turned over my queen. She showed a jack. Wow. I'd actually guessed right. That was awesome!

Oh my god!

I was gonna get a hand job from my high school crush girl! That was so so so much awesomer!

"Why don't you sit up on a chair so all of us can see," Ashley suggested. Dirty little lamp.

The hard wood of the chair was a little chilly, but my cock wasn't flagging nowÑnot for an ice queen, let alone a little chill.

Oh god oh god oh god oh god. I felt like a little boy going on his first ride at Disney World. Only it was a hand job from my high school crush, so it was like...best ride ever?

1...34567...10