Dirty Naked Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, I thought I should grab a couple more. Just in case. But then I thought, just in case of what? They weren't going multiple rounds on this one. We weren't gonna start yelling anal at each other the last hand of the night (though it made for a funny mental image, I grant). So I took just the oneÑlabeled extra-lubricated, thankfullyÑand gave it to Sam. He didn't even bother to thank me before perfunctorily rolling it on.

Then each of the girls stood on either side of him, spit on their hand, and rubbed their saliva on to his covered cock. It should have been hot, but instead it just felt so clinical. Removed. Even Sam seemed only a little distracted by his anointing.

Then the girls went over to Ashley and did the same thing for her tight, wrinkled asterisk. I noticed Kate even reached down and collected a little of her personal lubricant to spread on Ashley's hole. It was kind of a sweet gesture, strangely, and I knew it wasn't for Sam's sake.

Then we all stood back, looking more like pall bearers than excited onlookers. At the last second, right as Sam looked ready to take the plunge, I went over to Ashley and knelt by her head. She turned her head and smiled at me.

"One last squeeze before we go?" I asked.

"Sure," she laughed, "why not."

I reached under her arm and cupped her boob in my hand. The hard nipple seemed almost to suckle at my skin as I grasped what had to be the world's most amazing tit-flesh. Warm and cool and soft and hard all over, they fit in my palms like they were made for it.

I look a long deep sigh, squeezed nice and tight, and then let go.

"God, those are perfect," I said as I pulled my hand back.

"There's plenty that come plenty close," Ashley told me.

"True dat," I said.

She laughed at that. A low, deep chuckle punctuated with a cute little snort. I realized that this was the first time I'd heard her laugh. Her real laugh. She'd made little giggles and guffaws beforeÑacknowledgements of the humor of something. But nothing like that. It felt true and warm and it almost made me fall in love with her a little.

We shared a smile.

"You ever...?" I gestured back at her bottom.

"Nah," she said.

"You wanna hold my hand?"

She smiled again.

"Nah. It's ok. I got it."

I kissed Ashley's cheek, then stood up and stepped away.

*

To be honest, I didn't really watch the big backside event. Even the people standing right there seemed a little checked out. It was too late. Too many feelings were raw. Maybe I was na•ve. Maybe if we had stopped before this last hand, everything still would have fallen apart. But at the time I felt like I'd really blown it, and I think everybody kinda felt the same.

I busied myself in the kitchenÑquietly put away dishes. I found my sleeping bag and unrolled it on the far side of the living room. I left a clean pair of pjs on the sleeping bag. Lord knows why I thought I'd use them. I tossed away as many empty bottles as I could reach and tried to save as many full ones as I could find.

The whole time, I heard little snippets of Sam and Ashley working each other over.

"Oooo. Ow. OK. No, no. Ok, you got it,. Ooops, Wait. Hang on." Ashley said.

"There baby I'm almost there...," Sam moaned.

"No, I know baby...just hang you're at a bad...OK, there it goes."

"Oh that's so good baby, you're butt is so fucking tiiiight."

"Yeah, oh yeah, baby. That's it. Give it to me. Give it to me good. Oh. Hang on baby, I'm just reaching back...Oh there it is baby. There's my little clitty. Oh...oh there it is. Come on now."

There were little squishing sounds and the slap of flesh upon flesh. By the end, Ashley was asking Sam to pull out, but he finished in her ass anyway. Then he pulled out, whipped off the condom and tossed it across the room, splattering his sperm against the wall.

Ash came too, barely slowing for Sam's big finish. Ashley strummed herself to completion only a few seconds after the condom took flight,

I missed that part. I was brushing my teeth.

*

Getting everyone back to the circle wasn't exactly easy. I guess we thought it was important, though, because we all waited till everyone was sitting again. Everyone had stayed naked. All of us were looking a little bit worse for the wear. Sober was still a good ways off and the sun had yet to appear on the horizon. So I guess it was workable.

Now that Sam parked in Ashley's cul-de-sac, I was pretty positive we weren't going for another ride the next day. Everyone looked so...out there... It was like we had all gone too far. Had seen and experienced things no human should. We were stranded beyond the realm of sanity and shock in a place where only ugly, stark truth remained.

My cock ached, my balls ached and I just wanted to get to bed. Really and truly. Fuck cumming. Tomorrow would be my first day as a monk.

"Let's just get this over with," Kate said.

She dealt me a jack. Not bad, really. I was first to actÑa lousy spotÑand I was ready to be done. I bet kiss. Either someone would call and we'd have a quick finish, or they would raise and I could drop out, knowing I had given it at least one last go.

Emma raised my kiss to a hand. She looked me right in the eye.

Uh oh.

We were going to have to have a talk before bed. We'd already blown past the safety barrier. If I didn't slam the breaks as soon as possible we'd go right over the cliff.

Sam insta-folded. I don't think he even looked at his card. He'd made his point. He wanted to move on from all this misery. I could tell. As soon as someone sobered up enough to give him a ride back to shore, he'd be gone.

Ashley, too, looked more worn out than satisfied. She just threw her card in, like tossing a losing lottery ticket. I was hoping she'd stay, but I wasn't surprised when she didn't.

Kristen, feeling brave I guess, raised to oral. I knew she wasn't going for Kate or Emma. Did young, innocent Kristen actually want to suck me off? Or was she fantasizing about where Emma had goneÑbetting I'd know how to get her there?

Well that was a good turn of events, now wasn't it? Oh, the thought of rolling Kristen's nipples in my fingers while her tongue and hair were wrapped around my cock...

Hell yeah, then. Go Kristen! Kate looked at everyone and just rolled her eyes.

"Ugh," she said, "I don't have the energy for this fuck fest anymore."

"Fuck," she said.

"That's a fold?" I asked.

"No, it's a fuck, fuckhead. I'm done with this shit. Now just everybody fold so we can go to bed."

I was super confused for a minute. If Kate was tired of this, why was she upping the stakes? But then I got it. She wasn't really upping anything.

Emma and Kristen and I were all still in the hand. Even if I just said 'call' and Em folded, Kate would have to watch Kristen polish my knob while my baby sister worked my balls.

Holy fuck. How the hell did I let Kate cheat me out of getting that?

Anyway, she wasn't interested in watching that, or seeing Kristen get her first real cum or viewing the premier episode of Emma and Kristen's girl-on-girl super show or whatever was about to happen. She was done. She had lost.

She had made her big play, embarrassed her boyfriend and yet he had still somehow had the last laugh. Fine. But she wasn't gonna sit around and let everyone else enjoy themselves while she packed her bags to go back to college in the morning.

So she declared an end to it.

I know what you're thinking. All right Jason! Just call the bet and plough the bitch! But that was the problem. That was the best part of her bet. Remember, it was winner's choice. That's how she had ended up giving herself a handjob. We had never adjusted the rules from that. If we had thought about it, we would have.

But we didn't. It probably had something to do with consuming mass amounts of alcohol. And pot.

If I called and she won, well, winner's choice. She could tell me to go hump a tree and I'd have to find a trunk that hopefully didn't have too much heavy bark.

That's why that play had worked so well before. Unless you were 100% sure you had her beat, you just couldn't call. Even Kristen knew she didn't want to lose her virginity to Treebeard.

It wasn't their turn yet, but I could already tell that Emma and Kristen were going to fold. They weren't even trying to hide it. I looked back at my Jack.

There went my last chance.

Then, curiously, I felt something kind of poke at the back of my mindÑthat kind of 'did I leave the oven on?' moment of mental clarity. I looked back at my card. Back at Kristen and Emma and Kate.

Kate.

Kate's card.

You could barely see it but right at the tip of Kate's fingers, the top left-hand corner was bent. Slightly. Like it had been thrown into the ground at some point.

Because of course it had been thrown into the ground. All the way back back back in the beginning, when Sam had his hand job tantrum, he showed us his winning hand before throwing it into the carpet in disgust.

And the corner had bent.

And he had marked the card.

And I had thought, I'd better take this card out of the deck or get out some clean cards because now everyone knew that the card with the bent corner was Sam's old jack.

But I never did. In all the excitement I just left the card in there and it shuffled around and around and around until it sat in Kate's hand at that very moment.

So now I could look at KateÑKate who had just put her pussy on the tableÑand know for an absolute certainty that she was holding the jack of diamonds.

And I had the jack of clubs.

And that meant I knew, KNEW, I'd be clubbing Kate's beautiful little diamond that night.

Kate raised her eyebrow at me.

"I call," I said, smiling. She smiled back. Licked her lips.

"Jason, I swear to God. You're gonna fucking regret that fucking call," Kate said. Weak when strong. Strong when weak. I had figured that one out way back when Sam was doing it. Kate knew I had her beat.

Emma and Kristen, though, didn't, so they quickly folded.

"Show me yours, I'll show you mine," I said.

"Little late for that," she said, eyeing me from toes to head. She couldn't hide her little look of appreciation at my pendulous penis.

"Fine," I shrugged. I showed her my jack. Suddenly she perked up. She showed her jack to the group.

"Tie!" she exclaimed, "we have the same card!"

"That you do," Ashley said, "so what?"

"So it means no one wins, right? Because we have the same card?"

"Technically in poker it means we both win," I said, "we split the pot."

"How do you split the pot in...dirty naked poker or whatever the hell this is?"

Dirty naked poker. That was the name! I'd spent all game trying to figure it out and had Kate solved it in seconds.

"I think it means you both have to fuck," Kristen said.

Kate just glared at her.

"Actually, I think it means you both have to fuck each other," Emma said.

"No, it does not," Kate said.

"Yeah, I think it does," I said.

I looked over to Sam. Crazily, I thought he would be happy. He was getting one last good one over Kate. But he didn't look happy. Not at all.

"You just couldn't wait to make me miserable," Kate told Emma.

"Actually, hon," Ashley said, "I think... I think you might really enjoy this."

Kate looked at her friend. She shook her head.

"Fine. Whatever."

Kate got up and walked over to the Kate cum blanket. We hadn't even rolled it away after its last adventure. Now Kate was gonna get to re-christen it with her Katie cum.

Kate flopped down on the blanket. She barely even bothered to spread her legs.

"Just... Just do what you're gonna do. Let's get this over with," Kate said.

I noticed the slightest bit of juice leak out of her cunt. Maybe Kate wasn't so upset about this. Maybe Kate's big turn on was being angry.

I got up off the floor stood over her. My cock made a shadow across her gorgeous chest. And stomach. And pussy. Like little Jason was marking all the places he'd be drooling over in a moment.

My GOD she was fucking perfect. Her brown hair splayed on the blanket beneath her. Her big blue eyes sneaking glances at my cock when she thought I wasn't looking. Those thick, blowjob lips.

Her enormous breasts sat high on her ribcage no matter how she positioned herself. Her areola were tight and almost rippling. Her nipples pointed straight to the sky.

Kate's tits were so great, they almost overshadowed her beautiful, bare twat. Her perfect pussy lips were practically pouting. Her clitty tentatively peaked out from behind the curtains to see if the audience was ready for her performance.

Kat's legs were long and tan and oh so fucking tight. He had robin egg blue painted toenails and an ankle bracelet (anklet?) that was really super sexy right now for some reason.

And there it was. Best overall body. Holy hell was I on the money when I gave her that award. I had spent all night in constant anticipation. I'd spent weeks, months, waiting for a moment like this.

Now I was going to slide into the girl I'd dreamt about my entire post-pubescent life. A girl that was so hot, guys who had never even seen her would fantasize about her when they jerked off. My best friend's girlfriend. Yeah. That was kind of a turn on, too. I won't lie.

My cock was so hard and long it was like walking around with a medieval torture device between me legs. My balls felt so heavy, I was sure I had enough sperm to fill up a swimming pool. I only prayed that I'd be able to hold off. Five minutes, God. Give me five good minutes. I stayed so patient all night. Let me stay patient just a little longer.

I stood over her, admiring my prize. I saw her sneak her legs a little wider.

Oh Kate.

I knelt down. I had dreamt of her for so long. Since I we met as freshmen in high school. I'd followed her around like a puppy for four years. Done everything for her. All for one big lousy payoffÑshe starting fucking my best friend.

Oh Kate. Oh Katie.

I started to slide forward. Then I remembered: condom. Kate wouldn't touch a cucumber without protection. She wasn't gonna let alone let me stick my bad boy in her bare.

Suddenly Emma dropped down right next to me. Without even a warning, Emma grabbed my cock.

Shit. We really needed to have that talk.

"Hang on there extra super big, big bro," Emma said.

"What?"

She smiled at me. Seriously? What the hell was going on here? I looked up. Everyone else was sort of milling around, waiting for us to get going. Ashley looked aroused. Kristen looked nervous. Sam was way in the back. He looked pissed.

"Sam's really upset," Emma told me.

"So I shouldn't go through with this?" I asked, "I don't remember him holding back for me."

"He wasn't about to do your girlfriend," Emma said. She gave me a little squeeze.

My cock pulsed happily in her hand. What did he know, the big dope? If he had any idea of what Emma was holding him back from, he'd have spit in her face.

I sighed.

"So I should stop," I said.

"I'm not saying that...necessarily," Emma smiled. She used her free hand to brush the bangs out of her face. God she was sexy. Shit. No. No she wasn't. She was just my sister and she was amazing.

"I just want to make sure you know what you're getting into," Emma said.

"Ha ha."

Emma squeezed my cock a little tighter. I turned to look at her. Her eyes blazed.

"I guess what I'm saying is... Look, we all had a lot fun tonight."

I guffawed.

"No. Really. We did. I mean, the people who didn't have fun...maybe there's a reason for that. And maybe you think we didn't notice, but trust meÑanyone who matters knows you did yeoman's work tonight. You really really did."

"What does that even mean? Yeoman's work? I cleaned the dishes? I poured the drinks?"

"No no no no no. All night, every time, you only thought about one thingÑeveryone else's pleasure. It wasn't just keeping the drinks filled or the place clean or inventing a game, on the spot, that everyone could play and enjoy. You made sure that everyone felt good about themselves. Their bodies. Their choices. You made everyone feel safe.

"You even told Sam he had a nice ass."

OK, I didn't remember actually telling him that, but sure. Why not?

"Meanwhile, I sat out maybe the whole game just because Kate made me feel shitty about my boobs. I let a lot of stupid shit happen. I shouldn't have."

"Em..."

"Let me finish. Kristen pushed everyone else to do stuff, but wouldn't do anything, herself. I don't know if I'll ever forgive Ashley for bullying Kristen and me into that stupid kiss.

"Then Kate, that selfish bitch, spent the whole night trying to please herself or piss off everyone else."

"Emma, that's not fair."

"That's how I saw it. And Sam? Well Sam made sure that he got his, didn't he?"

I couldn't help but notice she was still caressing my cock. Ordinarily, I would be pissed that she wasn't at least stroking it, but at this point I was pretty sure she was one good rub away from triggering my cannon and end of all my fun

"But you? You never got off. Not because you didn't have the opportunity. You were so focused on everyone else's happiness that you stiffed yourself."

"Stiffed, huh?"

"Very stiff," Emma said. She gave my cock a squeeze.

"You're a good guy, Jason. A really good guy. But maybe...maybe I don't want you to be a good guy tonight."

"You want me to be, like, a jerk?"

"No," Emma said, "I just mean that IÑand by I, I mean we, the people whose opinion really mattersÑwe all want to make sure you go ahead and get yours. OK?"

"What does that even mean?" I was still so confusedÑmaybe because all my brain blood had quit early and raced off to be cock-and-balls blood.

"Go ahead and get yours?" Emma asked, "Pretty sure you can figure that one out all by yourself."

Emma gave my cock one last good tug and then slapped me hard on the ass. Well there it was thenÑeither the best or the worst pre-game speech I'd ever gotten. At least the slap on the ass was par for the course.

"We doing this thing or what?" Kate called from somewhere north of Mt. Boobmore.

"Keep your pants on," I said.

"Little late for that!" Kristen called out. Wow, she really was an instigator. Maybe I would give her a little incitement of my own after all of this was over.

I took my cock in my handÑhard as nails, hot as hell, longer than I'd ever fucking seen it beforeÑand guided myself forward.

My fingers grazed her moist, pudgy lips. It was a weird sensation. I was used to brushing against pubic hair well before feeling full on vagina. Benefit of going bare, I guess.

I slowly slid the backs of my fingers up her crack, getting the lay of the land. She wasn't steaming by any means. Compared to Emma she was bone dry. But Kate was feeling pretty wet, all things considered. I decided to warm her up a little before going in. I wanted to fuck the girl, not hurt her. Not in that way, anyway.

Her vulva was open and her clit was out, but neither were necessary raring to go. I slowly worked my cock up and down her hot little slitÑjust like Ashley showed me, only from the other way around.

I heard Kate's breath catch. Felt her legs open a little more to let me inside. I did one more sweep with my penis. Even if she wasn't ready, I couldn't hold out any longer.

I shuffled forward slightly on my knees. I used my free hand to hold myself up. Only two parts of us were touching, beyond some incidental leg contact: Her pussy. My cock.

I slid myself up and into place. Kate was already panting pretty heavy. Her little clitty slid out and rubbed herself against my knuckles like an attention-starved kitty. I heard something like a sigh break through Kate's heavy breaths.

I gave my member a little wiggle with my right hand to make sure it was in the exact right spot to slam home. Then I let go.