All Comments on 'Disappointing Daddy'

by dumbsuckdoll

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange21 days ago

In real life, bad things happen to good people all the time. Nobody likes it, but that's just how life is. But in fiction, people expect a level of comeuppance. Bad things should happen to bad people and good things should happen to good people, even if bad things happen first. That's not what's going on here. You've provided no backstory as to what Jack ever did to deserve his tragic fate, nor what trauma Missy suffered for her end up with her horrible fate. And bestiality?! WTF? I got a story kicked back because I implied a 16-year-old flirted with her father, but here we have girls sucking off horses and dogs?! Who deserves that fate?

dumbsuckdolldumbsuckdoll21 days agoAuthor

This isn't real life. This is just fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Red flags galore. Not fucking interested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdumbsuckdoll@dumbsuckdoll
I can't help it, how obsessed I am with being a stupid little object made to be on my knees. I need to have a partner who is smarter than me, talks down to me, and knows how to use/share me. I'm really into being an innocent naive and curious victim of a deviant, gaslighting...