Discarded and Forsaken - A Reality Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark nodded his head thoughtfully, acknowledged with a wave and turned to leave.

*******************************************************************************************************

As soon as their house sale went through Mark resolved that what little capital they now had should go into converting the triple garage roof space for Sarah. The decision would need Ron and Catherines support so he aired his thoughts to his family. The children were not happy with the idea and wanted to stay with her. Mark questioned why he should be separated from the children when he had been the injured party and so the disagreement continued.

The argument became temporarily pointless when Ron announced that he and Catherine were going to head off on the boat for an unspecified period. Mark suspected that they were ducking the issue, especially since they packed and left in record time. Realising that he would have to wait, Mark decided to work on the plans with a view to further discussion when they returned.

Life went on normally, Sarah moved out of her accommodation and each took a spare bedroom so that daily routine went on as before except that Mark no longer had his parents as a buffer between them. The children worked on them however, frequently drawing both into activities whenever they could. Neither parent would deny their children in their obvious attempts to bring Mum and Dad together, so Mark found himself unwittingly admiring her body each day while she did her best not to make it obvious that she was seducing him with little glimpses of her body.

It was a Sunday morning when the kids slept late after a long evening of games that ran on well past their bedtime. Mark struggled half awake to head for the bathroom when he was surprised by Sarah coming out of the shared bathroom. Her robe was untucked as she reached for the laundry basket to deposit yesterday's clothes. Mark was struck motionless as his needs overrode his common sense and he couldn't move for fear of scaring her away. She might have caught sight of him standing stock still in just a pair of bulging shorts but regardless she carried on as if unseen. Her robe flew open as she bent to place an item and she took her time tamping down the items already in the basket, so that he enjoyed a full view of her nakedness. His manhood gave his excitement away as it sought to get free after many months of abstinence but still he was frozen on the spot, not daring to speak.

Sarah turned and her eyes widened as she took him in, a hungry smile spread across her face as she appreciated him, enjoying his muscled torso from long hours working on the boat. Then her gaze travelled downward and conversely her eyebrows rose in acknowledgement of his lust for her.

She tried to step forward testing to see whether he would react negatively and turn away, but he was frozen in place and his eyes were unable to escape from looking at her body. Her hand reached out and took his, her eyes looking into his uncertainly, not daring to be sure. He allowed her to draw him into her bedroom where she allowed her robe to drop away and offer herself to his will. She didn't allow a word to escape her lips, fearful of breaking the spell in the moment.

It had been a very long time for him, the very thought of sex had only been a reminder. Now he just needed this body before him, she had become a simple object of desire and who she was didn't matter, he wanted her and in turn she needed him more than ever before. She would give of herself without reserve and take anything she could. It was a debt she thought she owed him and if necessary she was sure that if it took a lifetime then so be it she would try to pay back with interest.

In the children's bedroom, they had been awake a while, playing quietly on their tabs hoping mummy wouldn't notice too soon. A muffled scream came from their mum's bedroom and they dropped their toys to rush to her. Then a moan came from the same direction and it was a sound they remembered, a sound from the good times when they heard their mum laughing and giggling and when unwittingly they went to join the fun. Back then they had found the door locked and at first they felt left out, now it was a sound that raised their hopes.

************************************************************************************************************

That evening Mark was in the home office wondering what he had done. Nothing had been said during their intercourse, it had been pure unadulterated lust and he'd had great difficulty not letting it be over too quickly. He took her in the true sense, taking his pleasure passionately and enjoying her body with his fingers, lips and tongue before recovering and taking her again. She responded with equal passion, at least he thought so, and she climaxed quicker than he could recall, then again and again as he teased her. He punished her with torment holding her on the edge as she cried out for more but he was remorseless and bathed in her suffering as her eyes pleaded for release.

Of course the edging was something new and exciting and she delighted in his mastering her body, giving no quarter as he controlled when and how she came and then he filled her with his essence. Afterwards they lay side by side, and she was desperate for him to reach across and fold her in his arms but he couldn't. It was what lovers did and that wasn't going to happen.

***********************************************

If nothing else the sex created a new atmosphere in their day to day relationship. She took every opportunity to tease him and he felt that it gave some sense of extra meaning to his life that he had given up on. This had taken an edge off his determination to live a new life well. He had heard or read so many opinions that the best revenge was a life well led, although he couldn't see how it could satisfy his need for restitution from those who had destroyed the life his family had had. He concluded that people who gave such opinions were just looking for easy answers to deal with the unfairness of the system.

Mark had decided to gain pleasure from life by succeeding in his planned hobbies and work ambitions, as long as it fit with his primary responsibility, his family. They were there for him at his lowest moments and if it became his life's work to see his parents right and raise great children, then he would be satisfied. He had changed his location to a warmer, more relaxed place and hoped it would be a catalyst for the 'life well lived.' It didn't take away the memories though, or the nightmares. He didn't want a new relationship, what would be the point? His children had to come first as did establishing a new business. It would be enough he resolved.

But then he would glance at Sarah and there is that smile, and those legs and.......that body. He was struggling to reconcile his thoughts and failing badly

*******************************************************************************************************

Mark would always wonder if they did it on purpose, go away at that particular time, he'd thought his mum always protected her beloved son and Sarah had hurt him so he thought his Mum would never forgive her. Their trip went on and on and he found himself in Sarah's bed more and more. Every day she found some new wile to tempt him, and his hormones, that pushed him to ever greater endeavours between her legs. His fitness had much to do with it, heightening his energy levels to demand more relief and force her to beg him to stop as her senses were over stimulated. Even so, he would sometimes wonder whether she really enjoyed it that much, after what she had enjoyed during her escapade. He would lie on his back afterwards looking at the ceiling visualising her in multiple positions having multiple orgasms at the hand of multiple lovers and he couldn't stop the tears.

Neither of them said anything about their relationship so they trundled along working as parents do, then working out their frustrations at night. The psychologist had comprehensively warned her how Mark would feel, but it still hurt her knowing how he felt, unable to hold him close and in turn not being held and feel safe in his arms. She dared not utter a word.

*******************************************************************************************************

Time moved on and they enjoyed each other's body frequently becoming comfortable in the relationship and the tears dried up as they became accustomed to the ritual. It made him comfortable not to have to express any level of caring despite the love that still hurt him when he looked in her eyes during moments of closeness, and she waited.

Out of the blue, the relationship was agitated when a phone call came in for her. The TV press wanted to reawaken the case as part of a series and were suggesting that a case of rape under the influence of drugs could be made against the celebrity and his friends despite the time that had passed. Unknown to Mark and Sarah the story had run and run and a number of do-gooders were calling for action, Mark investigated the situation as much as time allowed and concluded it was being led by the extremists stirring up publicity for themselves but decided to keep his opinion to himself. He felt that this could be a test of her promises and commitment but wasn't really happy with reawakening bad memories.

Later that same week, a well known and handsome reporter met Sarah at a good restaurant in town. Sarah knew he was famous in the TV news industry and dressed to impress. Mark wasn't around when she left, he was busy working out his last few days at his job. Today he was visiting some of the more nervous clients to explain how their relationship would change but essentially remain the same, before taking his plunge into self-employment.

As Mark drove through town between appointments, now stuck in crawling traffic, he spied them leaving the restaurant, deep in close private conversation. Mark had long since resolved that sooner or later she would be seduced to a glamorous life, she was vivacious and very pretty after all. He had prepared for that eventuality, yet right now he felt shocked at how jealous he was, then at how disappointed he felt. Both feelings he had thought were over and in the past. Finally he felt resigned to what he had expected and prepared for, yet still he hurt like crazy and lost control of rising anger. His mind began to think about the children and how they would handle losing her again.

****************************

By that evening he had got his anger under some degree of control and expected Sarah to be bubbling but she was quiet and didn't volunteer anything about the subject of the meeting. Mark decided to take the children to bed and read a story, avoiding the need to ask how the meeting went. Coming back down, he found Sarah sitting at the dining table with a pensive look on her face, deep in thought and a glass of wine in front of her and another opposite. He took it as an invitation to sit opposite and talk.

"So when are you leaving us?" he asked flatly.

If she noticed his tone she didn't show it but continued, "They want me to meet with lawyers and then be interviewed at the TV studio."

"Where is the studio?" he asked, trying to speak in a neutral tone.

She looked worried like she knew he wouldn't like her answer. "It's in XYZ but I'm not sure I want to go. What do you think? Is it worth perpetuating this conflict that will just rub salt in our wound?"

"I thought you might enjoy the company of that celebrity and that time in the spotlight. He looked your type, tall and really good looking?" He tried to be off hand but couldn't quite prevent a slight crack in his voice.

"You saw him?"

"Yes, you were coming out of a restaurant as I was driving between appointments. I must say, you two did look cosy."

"Were you spying on me?"

"No, I had no idea where you would be or what time. You didn't think to tell me."

She looked guilty at that, then thought, 'It must have evoked memories for him, shit!' then said, "Did I mess up? I've been trying real hard to find a way for us to go forward."

"What do you think? Suppose it was the other way around.?" Then he took pity on her, he realised he was being a mite unreasonable. "Still, you didn't see me before you left, maybe you could just drop me a text next time and let me know when you'll be home."

She smiled, grateful for some understanding for a change, he hadn't allowed her much latitude since she came back, except in bed of course. She coloured as that stray thought came into her head then thought, 'God, I am becoming sex crazed.' She became daring and said, "The children must be asleep by now, why don't you show me how naughty I've been?"

He couldn't believe what she was saying at such a moment but his manhood took over and he grinned lasciviously as a suitable punishment came into his imagination.

********************************************************************************************************

Somewhere in a wide blue ocean.

Ron had been planning their trip over a circular route, island hopping and exploring, they had decided it was time to turn for home via the return half of the circuit to explore further. Right now they are surrounded by the open sea and the sun beating down. Catherine habitually sunbathed on the foredeck and today was no exception but she was feeling bored and turned to look back towards her husband and found him engrossed in maps or charts or some such. Since they had been away their libidos had risen exponentially, through close proximity, free time and rising fitness. She slipped off the deck and made her way along the walkway. He was absently aware of her but lost in the puzzle before him. After a moment to pour two drinks and divest herself of her bikini she made her way to the helm where Ron was leant over the chart table. His first awareness was two nipples pressed against his back, her fingers explored the inside of his shorts as she swung a glass of iced drink before him with her other hand. He struggled to reach for the drink, now completely distracted.

Ron just about remembered to switch to auto navigate before he turned to engulf her lips with his. He adored his woman and expressed it with his love making until she sighed with appreciative satisfaction then rolled into his arms with her head on his chest. They laid like this, enjoying the warmth of the weather and their bodies, it felt very decadent making love outside. Eventually she broke the spell asking, "Are we headed home now? My love."

"Yes love, I said we would, are you feeling homesick?"

"This trip has been exquisite, we planned and hoped to do it but I always wondered if it could happen. Thank you for making it possible."

"So what's on your mind?"

"I worry about our son, the grandkids and how it's working out with Sarah."

"How about we get on the sat phone later when they should both be home?"

"If we can, that would be great, would be nice to speak to the little ones and hopefully my worries can be eased with good news."

"Have you forgiven her? My dear."

"I can't say forgiven, just a little understanding and hope."

He was a little nonplussed by her answer, so worded his next question cautiously. "You surprise me, is there something I don't know?"

"Welllll I do know what it is to be tempted but she gave way to more than a little temptation and that I found unforgivable. My concern is how she will behave in the future and whether he wants her around."

"This is news to me, you were tempted? Should I feel hurt?"

"Of course I've been tempted, aren't we all?" Catherine now hoped that that answer would satisfy him.

"That depends whether you are open to temptation. So when were you tempted?" Ron looked her straight in the eyes as he deposited his question in the danger zone.

Ron's expression contained the fire she adored in their bedroom and she decided to make the most of it. "Well a girl has her admirers, I can always see how the guys would love to play with these babies." At this she lifted up and forward until her generous breasts hung just above his eyes. "Don't you think they would love to suck on these? And you know how much I love to have my nipples sucked."

By now she had moved her body so that her nipples hung invitingly above his mouth and his tongue reached out. She teased some more, with a lascivious smirk she added, "Mmm, I wonder what it would be like to have both nipples licked and sucked at the same time." She saw the fire in his eyes burn brighter and decided to push a little more. "Even better I could have a young stud pleasuring my wanton pussy at the same time." She closed her eyes as if savouring the idea and was delighted to feel him growing hard,

They'd played this game before, many years ago, when they'd spent as much free time in bed as out. Now, she had awakened his lust again, and distracted him, and he was more than ready to show her that she was all his. He rolled them over, and growled, "So you fancy some strange with a young buck, huh? Well maybe you'll think differently when you can't walk properly." He grinned as he entered her without preamble, savouring the way her eyes went wide and caught her breath as he drove as hard and deep as he could, then slaked his lust with long strong strokes that gave her just what she wanted. When he finally filled her after several wonderful orgasms he collapsed on her and her face showed delight at getting well and truly fucked. A big satisfied grin spread across her face, not least that she could still excite him so, after all the time they had been together. This trip had toned his body and renewed his stamina and she wished it would go on forever. A sadness came in her eyes as she realised they had to come down to earth and see what was happening at home.

***************************************************

As Ron and Catherine were making their way closer to home, Sarah was wrangling with the decision whether or not to be interviewed. Mark wasn't saying anything and she was afraid to press him. It was no way to live, being unable to speak her mind to her husband, but she reminded herself for the hundredth time that she had brought it on herself. Without his guidance she decided that maybe she could take the chance for her to air her shame publicly and show her guilt for the way she treated her husband, finally asking for forgiveness from her husband and family. It would also give her an opportunity to blacken the names of those who had led her into evil and selfish ways (well it would sound good to the moralisers.) She decided to write down her thoughts in the form of a statement and then some notes for questions.

When Mark came in later than usual, he looked extremely grumpy. She daringly asked 'what was up' hoping that talking about his troubles might make him amenable to listen to her prepared statement. He let off steam complaining about 'stupid' clients that couldn't understand that they would receive the same level of attention, it would just be under a new name. She decided that he needed a stiff drink and brought him one, but even listening to him vent and a second drink didn't seem to make him mellow. She gave up eventually, and claiming tiredness bade him goodnight.

********************************************************

The day for her to take the plane to XYZ for her interview arrived and still they hadn't discussed it. He knew she had decided to do it and every day he seemed to become more sullen and introverted, he didn't even offer to take her to the airport. So she packed some things in an overnight case and arranged for a taxi even though the fare was more than she could really afford. The time for departure arrived and she told the children where she was going and for how long then looked to say goodbye to Mark. He was nowhere to be found so she resignedly climbed into the taxi and it headed down the drive. As it stopped before joining the road she looked back and saw him standing at an upper floor window looking down at her leaving. She put up her hand as a kind of wave but he didn't acknowledge her and she withdrew it quickly, then just as quickly turned away. She leant forward and burst into tears, wondering if there was ever a chance of any kind of future together.