Disciplined for Peeping Ch. 03

Story Info
Molly has spanked Ronnie and sodomized Tony. Now what?
1.9k words
4.3
6.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frqtrdr
frqtrdr
37 Followers

You might want to read Ch. 1 and 2 first.

We join Ronnie, Tony, and Molly in Molly's kitchen.

Tony is the first to speak, "Now what? We've all been intimate with each other, but we really don't know anything about each other." Each of the three looked at the others. They didn't even know last names.

Finally, Ronnie stood up, "Hi, I'm Veronica Sales. My friends call me Ronnie." She then stuck her out hand to Tony.

Tony got the hint. He stood and took Ronnie's hand, "I'm Anthony White. My friends call me Tony. Nice to meet you Ronnie." They both then turned to Molly with their hands stretched out.

Molly hesitated a moment, then stood and stretched out her hand to Ronnie, "Hi, I'm Molly James. I've just moved to town. I'm glad to meet you both." She shakes Ronnie's hand then looks at Tony and shakes his. "I'm an engineering manager. I'm currently unattached after breaking up an unsatisfying relationship after two years. I'm normally shy and slow to form relationships. I don't yet have any friends in town, so I am hoping we can be friends."

So, they sat and talked...and talked. They ordered Chinese delivery and talked some more. Tony's career was interesting in that every time he worked with a client doing the necessary data collection and analysis needed to help them make decisions and plans, he documented his research in preparation for a book. He didn't just work with individuals. He also worked with companies, mostly small, that didn't have a department to do the effort necessary to make major decisions.

However, Ronnie's life and marriage was the most interesting. Her late husband, Walter, was 48 when he married Ronnie. Walter was very rich, but that isn't what attracted Ronnie. It was his loving nature. In fact, she would have been happy to sign a prenup, but Walter would have none of it. Neither Walter nor Ronnie had kids, living parents, or other close relatives. Ronnie was only 20 when they married. Neither had been married before. Walter effectively retired and shifted business responsibilities to his lieutenants. They both decided they should sample it all - food, culture, travel, and sex. They did every position -- missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, ... You name it, they tried it. They moved on to oral, anal, and 69. Walter wasn't really interested in other males, but he consented to do double penetration with Ronnie once. It wasn't their thing. They also went to Vegas a few times and paid high class escorts to have sex with them. Although they enjoyed threesomes, it wasn't a frequent thing for them. Then they tried spanking each other, and to their amazement, they enjoyed it. It became a regular part of their foreplay. Ronnie sometimes spanked Walter, but Walter ramped it up. He hand spanked Ronnie, paddled her backside, belted her and even caned her bottom on special occasions. Ronnie had to be very, very turned on to ask for that. And Ronnie always had to ask. Walter would never do anything that Ronnie didn't want and ask for.

Ronnie was only 40 when Walter had a massive heart attack and died. Ronnie was devastated. It took her more than a year to move on. Luckily, she eventually found Tony to help make decisions on what to do next. Tony always said she could do all this on her own and didn't need him, but she always wanted his feedback. She needed his knowledge, emotional support and stability.

After talking for several hours, Ronnie looked at the couple and said, "You two need some time alone. I'm going home now, but I do not want you to leave me out of this relationship." She then hugged each of them. With that she rose and walked out the front door.

Tony looked at Molly and said "What do we do now? I really think we have a connection that could go places. Why don't we take some time, do things together and see what happens."

That sounded good to Molly. They started to date -- dinner, movies, dancing, concerts. They often included Ronnie, especially when they prepared meals at each other's house -- grilling steaks on Tony's deck or gourmet meals in Molly's dining room. Ronnie treated them to expensive restaurants and outings such as the opera, only the best seats. Tony and Molly complained that they couldn't afford this, so they couldn't reciprocate. Ronnie said "Shush! You invite me to dinner at your houses. I can't or won't cook for you, so let me do what I want. I can certainly afford it, and I care very much for both of you." Ronnie was very rich, even if her financial advisors were strict in doling out the money, but not too strict. Restaurant servers and theater ushers thought Ronnie was their aunt or older sister, so there was never a problem there.

Their friendship kept growing until one Saturday. Molly was having them over for a casual dinner at 6:00. She called Tony about 1:00 and said she needed some help with preparations. This request didn't surprise Tony, since he frequently came over to help fix something or move something -- Molly was grateful for an extra pair of hands on such occasions.

Tony walked next door and knocked. Molly opened the door to let him in. She was mostly hidden behind the door until Tony was in. Molly shut and locked the front door. Molly was naked. "I'm ready to kick this relationship up a notch. How about you?"

Tony moved into Molly's open arms and began gently kissing her. "I've been ready for this for some time! Why don't we go upstairs?" Molly led the way which was fine with Tony. He loved watching Molly's ass sway as she went up the stairs. Once in Molly's bedroom she began to undress Tony.

Once Tony was naked, he gently laid Molly down on the bed. He continued softly kissing her lips. He kissed her ears, her neck, and moved down slowly to kiss her breasts. He moved to Molly's nipples, first to the left one. He licked gently around her areola. Then started licking her entire nipple. He then took her nipple in his mouth and started to gently suck. While he sucked her left nipple, he reached to her right nipple and gently took it in his thumb and forefinger. He rolled it softly. He began to suck more strongly on her left nipple and pinching her right one harder. Molly was moaning with the attention to her nipples. Keeping his left hand on her right nipple, he started to kiss lower to her stomach, to her mons, then to her pussy. Tony licked around her pussy, then her labia, and finally her clit. Molly was ready, "Stop teasing me and fuck me."

Tony moved up and positioned his cock in front of her pussy. Molly was done with foreplay, grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way in. Tony started pumping hard and kept it up until Molly arched her back, moaned loudly and came. Molly's moans pushed him over the edge and he shot all his cum into her pussy.

Molly and Tony cleaned up a little, spooned and took a "quick nap" (or so they thought).

Molly and Tony had fallen asleep for a "quick nap" before Ronnie was due for dinner. However, they didn't wake up until they heard someone knocking on the front door. They heard Ronnie call "Is anyone home?"

Molly said "Oh, crap, Ronnie's here", threw on a short robe, and ran downstairs to let their friend in.

Ronnie looked at Molly and smelled the air around her. It smelled like sex. She smirked and said, "Tony is upstairs right now, isn't he?"

Molly blushed and said "Yes."

"So you had sausage for a mid afternoon snack! Well, it is about time. I thought you two would never get together. OK, you had sausage, I want taco. Come over to the couch."

Although Molly groaned at the sausage / taco euphemisms, she let Ronnie guide her to the couch.

Molly sat down on the edge of the couch. Ronnie undid the tie on Molly's robe and pushed it out of the way to display Molly's breasts and pussy. Ronnie then spread Molly's legs.

Molly exclaimed "Wait, Ronnie. Tony didn't use a condom, so I probably still have some of his cum in me."

"Oh boy! Special sauce." And with that Ronnie started to lick Molly's pussy. She started slowly licking the outer lips and moving inward licking Tony's cum. After awhile Ronnie licked Molly's clit with just the tip of her tongue. Molly started to moan and push her pussy onto Ronnie's mouth. Ronnie slipped one finger into Molly's pussy, then two. More of Tony's cum came out with her fingers, and Ronnie swallowed it all. She started to pull her two fingers out and push back in curling her fingers in the come hither motion to stimulate her G-spot.

While the two of them were occupied, they didn't see Tony come down the stairs. He had waited for Molly to come up to get dressed. He wasn't really surprised at the action in front of him. Tony took off his shorts and underwear and moved behind Ronnie. He lifted the hem of her summer dress and placed it above her ass. He then pulled Ronnie's panties to the side. He had fully recovered from his time with Molly and was already hard. Ronnie was plenty wet. He slipped his cock slowly into Ronnie's cunt.

Ronnie could feel Tony but didn't want to let anyone know what was happening behind her. She didn't want to distract Molly, since she was close to coming. Ronnie loved eating Molly and being fucked by Tony at the same time. Tony had never fucked her, and she worried that he thought she was to old for him. Ronnie stopped thinking about anything but the cock now hammering her cunt. It was so good! It had been too long since she had a cock in her cunt. Yes, she wasn't too old!.

Molly started to come and started to scream out her orgasm. Ronnie kept on licking and fingering and letting Molly's cum coat her face. Almost at the same time, Ronnie started to cum and started to scream her orgasm. All this screaming set Tony off. He pulled out of Ronnie's cunt and shot his cum on Ronnie's ass.

Molly recovered from her orgasm and finally noticed that Tony had joined them. She started o get embarrassed, but suddenly realized this is what she wanted -- the three of them together. Molly came around and licked Tony's cum off Ronnie's butt cheeks.

They all cleaned up, dressed and went to the kitchen for water and wine. Ronnie wanted a better quality of wine than what Molly or Tony could afford, so she always brought several bottles when she visited.

Molly looked at Ronnie and Tony. "Are we all good with this? Personally, I want a conventional boy-girl relationship with Tony, but I also want a friendship and sexual relationship with Ronnie. What do you two want?"

Tony said "I want the same. A conventional boy-girl relationship with Molly, but I also want a friendship and sexual relationship with Ronnie. Ronnie, how about you?"

"Oh my gosh! I am so happy the two of you want me. I would have settled for a friendship, but a sexual relationship on top of that would be awesome! Yes, yes, yes!"

Tony added "But if you find someone that you want a conventional boy-girl relationship without us, please let us know and we will give you our blessing. We would still want a friendship." Molly nodded enthusiastically.

So, they all started in agreement. However, life, as we all know, is seldom without trials.

To be continued.


frqtrdr
frqtrdr
37 Followers