Disciplined for Peeping Ch. 06

Story Info
Molly apologizes for loaning out Tony. Ronnie joins in.
1.3k words
4.21
2.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might want to read the previous chapters.

Tony had walked away from Ronnie and Molly after Jane's funeral, telling them, "Don't loan me out again." Ronnie and Molly had asked Tony to be with Ronnie's sister, Jane, during her final months. Jane was dying of an inoperable brain tumor.

Molly and Ronnie just stood there and stared after Tony. Mollie cried, "What are we going to do? I'm afraid we pushed Tony too far. I can't bear to think of losing Tony. He is so important to my life!"

Molly's outburst didn't surprise Ronnie. She had watched the two grow more closely together over time. She was a bit surprised they hadn't moved in together. If they had lost Tony, Ronnie would miss him deeply herself - and not just the sex, but the companionship. "Molly, give Tony some space. I think he needs some time to work this out."

Molly replied, "Remember when I wouldn't forgive you two until I paid you back - pegging Tony and spanking you?"

"Oh yes, good memories. I don't think an offer like that will make a difference with Tony. Besides, I think he knows we would enjoy that, so it wouldn't be punishment. Why don't we give Tony some time. Wait two weeks. Then we can approach Tony and beg his forgiveness."

Molly started to cry harder, but she agreed.

The two weeks were finally up. Ronnie and Molly had agreed that it would be best if Molly went to see Tony alone. Tony and Molly lived next door to each other. Ronny waited in Molly's house in case she was needed. Molly walked up to Tony's door and knocked. Tony opened the door.

Molly blurted out, "Oh, Tony. We are so sorry for what we did. Please forgive us. We are willing to do anything to get back together." Tears started to run down her cheeks.

Tony finally spoke, "Molly, There is no need for you to apologize. When you and Ronny first suggested I be with Jane, I didn't know what to think. I was afraid you were trying to back away from me. But I slowly realized that it was a loving thing for you to do. My time with Jane was wonderful. I know she loved it, and I was able to help her. My time, our time, with Ronnie is just as wonderful. I know Ronnie loves it. I didn't know how to approach you after the funeral. I was embarrassed. But I needed the time to sort my emotions. I know now that I want what Ronnie and her husband, Walter, had; what Jane and her husband, Stuart, had. Molly, I love you. I want to marry you. Will you marry me?"

That was it. Molly burst into tears and rushed into Tony's arms. So far, the entire conversation had been held on Tony's doorstep. "Oh yes! I will marry you, Tony."

Tony got on his knee and opened a jewelry box. Inside was a diamond ring in her size. Unbeknownst to Molly, Tony had been talking with Ronnie and got Tony's ring size and jewelry preferences. Molly was shocked.

At this point, Ronnie walked over. She had been in on this for days but had kept it secret from Molly. Ronnie brought expensive champagne and two flutes. Tony and Molly looked at each other. Molly spoke for them both, "Oh no, we need three flutes to toast properly. Then Ronnie and I are going to 'sexually penetrate (or be penetrated) in a voracious but pleasurable manner'. In other words, we are going to 'fuck your brains out.' It has been too long for the three of us.'"

Ronnie asked, "Are both of you sure about this?"

They both nodded. They wanted to be married, but they also wanted Ronnie as a friend and a lover.

Ronnie and Molly were on the same page now. They walked into Tony's house, shut, and locked the door. Ronnie put the champagne in the fridge; first things first. They started to pull off Tony's clothes. Once he was naked, one of them kissed and fondled him while the other undressed. Once they were all naked, Ronnie led Tony by his cock to the upstairs bedroom. Tony was a willing captive. Ronnie eased him onto the bed and began to make love to his cock.

Molly kissed Tony's lips and moved to his neck. She kept kissing him softly while Ronnie paid attention to Tony's groin. Ronnie spread lube on Tony's cock. She then started to jack his cock, but she didn't just pump up and down. She paid special attention to his cock head. She held his cock with her left hand but rotated her right palm around his cock head.

Tony warned, "Wait, I'll come too quickly!"

Ronnie didn't care. "Don't worry Tony. We have all night."

Molly moved down to Tony's nipples. At first her tongue circled around his nipple; then she began to lovingly lick his nipple. This turned into gentle kisses. After a bit of this she began to suck, then lightly bite. Apparently Jane had shared some tips with Molly on how to make love to a man's nipples. By the time Molly was biting his nipples, Ronnie had stopped gently stroking and fondling his cock and began to give him a hand job in earnest. Tony couldn't hold back any longer and began to come. Ronnie had moved her face to just above his cock and took most of it in her face.

Molly moved over to them and cleaned the cum first off Tony's cock and then began licking Ronnie's face. Tony just watched and smiled. He loved both these women, and he was going to marry Molly.

While Tony was recovering, Molly and Ronnie started to make out. While Tony had been occupied with Jane, Molly and Ronnie had spent more time together, some of it intimate. They caressed, kissed, licked, sucked, and bit each other's breasts and nipples. Molly moved between Ronnie's legs and spread them so she could access Ronnie's cunt. Molly started to kiss Ronnie's inner thighs and moved to her cunt, licking her labia. Tony had recovered enough that he moved to Ronnie and began kissing her and massaging her breasts. Molly started licking and sucking Ronnie's clit. Tony started making love to Ronnie's breasts and nipples. Molly added two fingers to her assault on Ronnie's cunt, thrusting in to find Ronnie's G spot. Ronnie could no longer hold back and started to scream and come. Her orgasm seemed to last minutes. Tony and Molly kissed Ronnie gently as she calmed down.

Tony was fully recovered, and Molly was ready. She laid him on his back, knelt over him, grabbed his cock and guided him into her moist pussy in cowgirl position. Ronnie knelt above Tony's face and lowered her cunt onto Tony's mouth. Ronnie and Molly were facing each other and began to caress and kiss each other. Molly started to bounce up and down on Tony. Tony licked Ronnie's cunt. Soon all three were coming.

They took a break to drink champagne and did it all again, but in different positions.

Finally they were all drained. Molly asked, "Did we fuck your brains out?"

Tony could only mumble, "uh, uh, uh, sorry, my brain no longer seems to be working." All three laughed. They slept in Tony's bed.

The next day, Ronnie and Molly started planning a quick wedding. There were few close relatives to invite but all of Tony's clients, Molly's associates, and Ronnie's friends were invited. It was a smallish wedding. Ronnie was the maid of honor. Tony thought the important item was a wedding dress, so they splurged - plenty of pictures to remind them. Several photos were of the three of them. Ronnie gave them a Caribbean cruise as a wedding present. They left the day after the wedding.