Disciplining the Parent Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharon has detention with her son's teacher.
2.6k words
4.62
14.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

Sharon sat in her car in the school parking lot. School would be out in a few minutes.

Her son's teacher, Abigail Johnson, ordered her to be here after school for detention.

The final bell rang. She waited while kids streamed out the doors, getting away as fast as they could. When they had all left, she got out and walked to the front doors.

Nervously, she walked to the classroom her son's teacher, Ms. Johnson, taught in. Rather, her mistress. Ms. Johnson had claimed her yesterday, and Sharon was excited and scared.

She walked into the classroom.

Sitting at one of the student desks was a woman that Sharon didn't know. Ms. Johnson was sitting behind her desk, grading some papers.

"Sharon, I'm glad to see that you came today," she said.

Sharon looked at Ms. Johnson. "Yes ma'am. I'm here for our appointment like you said."

The woman looked at her silently. She seemed nervous to Sharon.

"Pet, you did well coming here today. We have much to go over today." Sharon blushed at being called a pet in front of this strange woman. What was she here for?

"Where are my manners? Pet, this is Ms. Megan Jones. She is a teacher as well. She's here for the same reason as you. You two will be serving 'detention' together today." Ms. Johnson did finger quotes around detention.

"I thought it was just going to be me, Ms. Johnson."

"Don't worry, Pet. She is also my pet. You will both be serving me today. Ms. Jones was naughty and requires...adjustment."

"In this room, you may call her Megan. You are on equal footing here. Do you understand?"

Sharon looked at Megan, and at Ms. Johnson. "Yes Mistress, I understand.

"Good. Come here."

Sharon walked over to the desk and waited.

Ms. Johnson looked her over. "You are put together better than yesterday. You don't look like a slut today."

Sharon blushed. "Yes ma'am, I made sure to look good for you."

Ms. Johnson stood. Her hand caressed Sharon's cheek. "You have done well, my Pet. You look lovely. Do you have any surprises for me today?"

"No Mistress. He wasn't over last night. I didn't know if I should."

"Good girl. Megan come here."

Megan scrambled over and stood next to Sharon.

"Megan tell Sharon why you are here."

Megan hesitated. "Tell her now, or it will be worse for you later."

She turned toward Sharon, "Ms. Johnson caught me masturbating in my classroom." Megan's face was red as a lobster. Her curly brown hair framed her face. She was about the same height as Sharon, but her breasts were much larger, straining against the sweater she wore. Her skirt reached her knees, over her bare legs.

"You see my Pet, Megan here is a compulsive masturbator. She can't control herself. Luckily, she has me to help curb her instincts."

Sharon looked at Megan. She didn't look like a pervert. She looked like a normal young teacher.

"Now Pet, I caught Megan again this very morning, playing with herself. She is to be punished. You will watch it. Sit down."

"Yes, Mistress."

Ms. Johnson bent Megan over her desk, in the same spot that Ms. Johnson had bent over for her spanking yesterday. She felt a twitch in her pussy. Her ass was still tender from Ms. Johnson's hard whacks.

Ms. Johnson lifted Megan's skirt and exposed her ass. She was wearing plain cotton underwear. Ms. Johnson pulled the underwear down slowly. Her pussy came into view. Sharon could see the moisture on Megan's lips. Her curly bush peeked out from between her legs.

Sharon squirmed in her seat. The scene before her was exciting. She didn't expect to be turned on watching another woman exposed like this. Her hand drifted down toward her lap, easing to the space between her legs.

Ms. Johnson had Megan's underwear off now. Crumpled in her hand, she brought them to Megan's mouth. "Sniff them, you little slut."

Megan took a deep breath. She shuddered at the smell. Ms. Johnson leaned close and whispered in her ear. "You love the smell of your cunt, don't you?"

Megan nodded; eyes closed.

"Open your mouth."

Megan's eyes snapped open. She looked at Ms. Johnson in apprehension. "Now, slut!"

She slowly opened her mouth, her eyes locked on her bunched-up panties. Ms. Johnson was holding them under her nose. Every breath brought the scent of her arousal to her nostrils.

Ms. Johnson stuffed her open mouth with her panties.

"Now, you will keep them in your mouth until I tell you otherwise."

Ms. Johnson turned to Sharon. "Please come here."

Sharon stood, smoothing her skirt.

"Your task is to administer Megan's punishment. You will give her ten spanks on her bottom."

"Wha-what? I don't know about this. She's a teacher!"

Megan's head lifted and craned to look at them. Her eyes shifted from one to the other in confusion.

Ms. Johnson stared at Sharon. "She is being punished, and you will do the deed. If you do not, you will take her punishment instead, and it'll be worse for you for disobeying your Mistress. Do you understand?"

Sharon hesitated. She looked down at Megan's exposed ass. Her round cheeks quivered as she lay bent over the desk. She reached out to feel her. Megan's ass was plump. She rested her hand on the left cheek. She could feel Megan shivering beneath her.

"Do it, Sharon. 10 spanks. Punish her for being a slut with no self-control. She needs to be taught not to touch herself, and if she cannot control herself, there will be consequences."

Sharon looked at Ms. Johnson, her hand still resting on Megan's butt. She nodded and turned to face Megan.

She raised her hand and spanked Megan as hard as she could.

Megan screamed into her panties. The pain was more than she expected. Sharon left a perfect imprint of her hand on Megan's meaty ass cheek. She raised her hand again, spanking hard on the same spot. Again, Megan cried out, muffled. Tears were coming from her eyes.

Sharon continued spanking Megan, offering no mercy to the young teacher. Both her ass cheeks were bright red with overlapping hand prints. Megan was crying hard, shaking, and whimpering. When she reached ten spanks, Ms. Johnson stepped forward and placed her hands on Sharon's shoulders. She leaned in close. She whispered into Sharon's ear, "That was very good. She'll remember that lesson for a long time. Now, you must take care of her. She is in pain, and we don't want her to suffer. Take the lotion out of the drawer and massage her butt with it. It'll soothe the pain, and show her that we care about her.
"

"Yes, Mistress." She opened the drawer and found the lotion. Megan's face was turned to her, and she looked a mess. Tears streamed from her eyes. "Shhh, it'll be okay. I'll take care of you." She reached out and wiped the tears from her face. She pulled the wadded-up panties from Megan's mouth.

Sharon took the lotion and spread it over her hands. She massaged Megan's butt, gently massaging her. She tried to soothe her, gently caressing the redness that she had caused. After a few minutes of rubbing, Megan was moving her hips with Sharon's hands.

Sharon saw that Megan's pussy was leaking copiously. A small puddle of her juices had leaked out onto the desk. Curious, Sharon slid her hand to her pussy. Her finger easily slipped between Megan's lips. Megan moaned through her panties and wriggled her hips.

Emboldened, Sharon slid her finger into Megan's pussy. It slid in easily. Megan pushed back against her hand, her actions asking for more.

Sharon slid her finger in and out of the teacher's wet pussy. She pulled it out and bent over, putting her mouth on the pussy. She inhaled the musky sweet odor emanating. Her tongue extended to Megan's cunt lips. The taste of pussy juice on her tongue excited her.

Ms. Johnson watched the parent eat the teacher's pussy. Her new pet was performing admirably. She'd have them both trained to service her in no time at all. Finding Megan playing with herself had been a stroke of luck, and she jumped at the chance to dominate the cute, young teacher.

Sharon licked and sucked at Megan's pussy with verve. Her face was buried between her legs, Megan's pussy juice smeared over Sharon's face as she ate out the naughty teacher.

Megan undulated her hips, moaning at the parent eating her pussy. Sharon reached around and tickled Megan's clit while sucking at her pussy.

Ma Johnson leaned over to Sharon and whispered in her ear. Sharon stopped eating out the teacher, and Megan looked back to see why she'd stopped.

"Eyes front, Slut!" Ms. Johnson told the teacher. Megan's head snapped forward.

Ms. Johnson whispered once again in Sharon's ear. "Form your fingers into a cone and push into her cunt. Take it slow and go as far as you can."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl." Sharon warmed at the praise from her new mistress. Her pussy was damp, swamping her panties.

She placed her fingers at the entrance to Megan's pussy. It was smeared from Sharon eating her out. She tentatively inserted her fingers into the teacher's cunt. Slowly she pushed them in, her pussy stretching as her fingers filled her. "Gently now, you are stretching her pussy, and she needs time to adjust to it before you fill her up."

Sharon nodded, concentrating on easing in. She felt Megan's pussy muscles expand around her fingers, resisting the intrusion. She pushed in slowly to her knuckles. She twisted her fingers in the teacher's pussy

Her hand pushed into the wet pussy. Her knuckles scraped against her lips. Megan groaned.

Sharon pressed forward and her entire slipped into Megan's slippery hole. "Oh shit! I'm stuffed."

Sharon pulled her hand in and out in short strokes, the tight vagina trying to keep her hand inside. She reached around and rubbed Megan's clit. She bucked on the parent's hand, writhing in orgasm.

Ms. Johnson said, "Very good, my pet. Pull your hand out slowly. If you go too fast, you'll injure her."

"Yes Mistress," Sharon said. She slowly eased her hand out, the pussy holding on. Her hand slipped out and Megan collapsed on the desk.

"Now, my pet, lick your hand. Taste the juices of your fellow pet."

Sharon licked at her hand covered with Megan's pussy juice. She took each finger and sucked them clean. Every drop was licked from her hand.

Ms. Johnson turned Sharon around. "On your knees Pet." She pushed Sharon down. She was staring right at Ms. Johnson's crotch. She slowly pulled up her dress, revealing thigh-high stockings, nude colored to match her skin tone, shimmering slightly.

She pulled Sharon's head to her crotch, resting against her panty-covered mound. Sharon kissed her panties, pressing into them. Without being told, she slid her hands up her Mistress' legs, sliding along the silky stockings, up to her hips. She slowly pulled the panties down, exposing the neatly trimmed bush to her eager eyes. The gusset caught between her legs as Sharon eased them down. Ms. Johnson shifted and her panties came loose and Sharon leaned in to lick the dew seeping from her dominant teacher's pussy.

Her tongue lovingly caressed the outer lips, lapping up the moisture, savoring the taste.

Ms. Johnson dropped her dress over Sharon's head as if she was hiding her from the world. She held her head tightly against her. The parent's tongue was pleasing her pussy, teasing her.

Sharon sucked on Ms. Johnson's clit, her tongue flicking at the tip, teasing it. The aroma from her pussy was heady and intoxicating for Sharon. She was pleasing her Mistress. She slid one finger inside her Mistress, then two.

"That's good, Sharon. Keep doing that. Mmmm."

Sharon kept at it, pleasing her Mistress, fingering her wet pussy with her fingers, as she tongued her clit.

Ms. Johnson held Sharon's head to her, savoring the feelings her new pet was giving her.

Sharon increased the speed of her fingers, rapidly fucking in and out of the teacher's cunt. It was slick from her arousal. She took a chance and tried to insert the rest of her fingers. It was slow going, but she worked her hand into Ms. Johnson's vagina. Her hand slid in to the wrist.

"Oh fuck, my lovely little Pet! Fuck my pussy with your hand. Keep doing that."

Sharon smiled and lapped at the clit some more, while she twisted her hand around. Her knuckles rubbed around and added to the pressure and pleasure Ms. Johnson was feeling. She supported herself by holding onto Sharon's shoulders. It felt like she was being supported solely by the hand inside her, keeping her from falling to the floor in ecstasy.

Ms. Johnson slowly lowered herself to the floor, laying on her back. Sharon gently pulled her hand out of the teacher's pussy. She quivered as the hand stretched her as it pulled out. Aftershocks raced through her.

Ms. Johnson looked at Sharon with a smile, "My little Pet, that was fantastic. Thank you."

Sharon beamed at the compliment.

"Lay down and we'll take care of you. Megan, get down here." The other teacher scrambled down and knelt next to her Mistress.

Ms. Johnson laid Sharon back and spread her legs. "Megan, sit on her face."

"Yes, Mistress." She straddled Sharon, lowering her dripping pussy to her fellow pet's face. Ms. Johnson knelt between her legs and started licking. Between the two teachers, Sharon was soon writhing on the floor.

She nibbled and sucked on Megan's pussy lips, and licked up the sweet nectar flowing out.

Ms. Johnson spread Sharon's lips, her tongue teasing Sharon's clit, flicking, and caressing it. She inserted two fingers into the parent's pussy, her wetness allowing easy entry.

Ms. Johnson teased Sharon's clit while her fingers penetrated her wet pussy. Sharon was quickly working up to her orgasm. She was sucking on Megan's clit, a finger in her pussy, nestled at her G Spot, massaging the teacher's sensitive area.

Megan cried out as she came to Sharon's ministrations. Her vaginal muscles clenched around Sharon's finger. She was quickly too sensitive for more stimulation and pulled herself off the parent. She curled up on the ground.

Ms. Johnson felt that Sharon was close and sucked her clit into her mouth, and gently nibbled on it. This triggered Sharon's orgasm, and her hips bucked on her Mistress's mouth.

"Oh shit, I'm coming. Mistress, I'm cumming!"

Ms. Johnson let her come down and kissed Sharon gently. "Very good, my Pet. You did well today." Sharon could only smile.

"Megan, get dressed and cleaned up before you leave."

Megan lifted her head. She looked exhausted. "Yes, Ma'am." She gathered her clothes and put them on slowly before heading to the restroom to clean herself.

"Sharon, I believe that you want me to be your Mistress. The fact that you came here tells me this. You could have stayed away and nothing would have been said about it. I would have been sad if you hadn't come, but I had a feeling about you."

"You need to know that as my Pet, I will do everything in my power to protect you. In return, if you choose to submit, I will let you have pleasure, at my discretion. I'll know that you want this if you come to my house on Saturday for dinner. If you do not come, this ends here. Either way, I trust that you will be discreet."

Sharon watched as Ms. Johnson made her offer. "Mistress, what time should I arrive?"

Ms. Johnson's face lit up with a huge grin. She quickly suppressed it. "7 pm sharp, my Pet."

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers