All Comments on 'Disciplining the Parent Ch. 02'

by alohadave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

And not a single person was in the school to hear the sex going on? Where's her son at this time or even at 9a on school day ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stories too short, not descriptive and lack of depth for my liking. But others seem to enjoy your stories. Good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I liked that the Mistress is taking care of her pets. THere are many stories where the Domme mistreats the sub/s as if nothing needs to be done after punishment. That Sharon is told to help with taking care of Megan after spanking her hard is a good sign that Mistress cares about her pets. I did not see that Mistress applied lotion after beating Sharon in chapter one but she did get some loving rubs afterwards. Hopefully there will be safewords and rules set at dinner. Maybe Sharon will be exposed to others so long as she is given a full hood to keep her identity secret. Yes, the chapters could be a couple of pages long. Oh, and what did Sharon do after she got home the last time as well as this time? For another commentor, Sharon arrived after school was out so there probably was not anyone around to hear much noise?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralohadave@alohadave
Bathroom Handy is now published. Mickey and Jordan get back at Queen Bee Monique after she humiliates Jordan. Category: Nonconsent/Reluctance

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES