Disconnected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're sorry."

A violent explosion of thunder snapped Clarissa out of her nightmarish delirium.  She was still in the parking lot of her apartment complex.  The rain still falling from the sky.  And a few steps away was Dallas, still mounted on top of her attacker.

"DALLAS!" she screamed again, rushing over to his side.

"I'm alright!" he shouted back "I'm alright."

Clarissa spotted the hole in his jacket.  Dallas was very lucky.  The bullet missed him by a few inches.  There was also no blood.  She quickly realized the crimson mist from earlier was actually rain water absorbed into his clothing.  The inner lining of his jacket was colored red.

Dallas slowly stood up, heroically towering over his defeated opponent.  Using his boot, he kicked the gun out of the man's hand.  Clarissa threw her arms around his body.  Dallas returned the embrace, holding onto her tightly.  Even though his clothes were wet and cold, his body still gave off a comfortable heat that she loved.  It was soothing.  And in his arms, she felt safe.  Clarissa slowly turned her attention towards her would be rapist.  She saw him lift his head up and reach for her ankle.

"Dallas!" she cried out in terror.

Her protector reacted quickly and powerfully kicked the man in the face. Clarissa spotted some bloody teeth fly from his mouth and scatter across the parking lot.  The back of the attacker's head smacked into the pavement below and his whole body went limp.  Dallas grabbed Clarissa and moved her behind his back.  He held her there, long enough to make sure the man on the ground was not getting up again.

The rain started to ease and the wind pushed the thunderstorm away.  Clarissa hoped it was all over and tried her best not to look at her attacker again.  Fearing her gaze would revive him one last time like a horror villain's final scare.

"Is he... dead?" she barely whispered.

"If he's not," Dallas replied "I'll make him wish he was if he tries anything again."

"Oh Dallas," she started to cry "I was so scared.  He... he was going to-"

Dallas repositioned himself and held her once more, being cautious not to turn his back on the man on the ground.

"You're okay, Riz.  Everything's going to be okay."

Dallas used his index finger to cradle her chin, causing her to look up into his eyes.  His loving and confident tone took away her fear.  As long as he was with her, she would always be safe.  Emotionally and physically.

"Listen, do you have any zip ties or really big metal hose clamps in your van?  The kind you need a ratchet or screwdriver to tighten?"

"I... I think so." Clarissa spoke, trying to control her thoughts.

"Okay.  Go inside, lock the door, and call the police.  And you stay in there until they show up."

"What about you?"

Dallas turned and faced the unconscious man.  Clarissa refused to do the same, still worried he might move again.

"I'll keep an eye on him." he spoke before kissing Clarissa on the forehead "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Clarissa was in no mood to debate.  She quickly ran for her apartment door and went inside, locking it behind her.

Moments later the area was crawling with activity.  Clarissa found herself sitting on the bumper of an ambulance, wearing a heavy blanket and speaking with a trauma therapist who worked with the local police department.  During their conversation, she worked up enough courage to see her attacker be tightly strapped down and cuffed to a gurney.  Then driven off in another ambulance with a police escort.  Relieved he was gone, she redirected her focus to Dallas.

He was a short distance away, surrounded by police.  She didn't know what he was saying but saw him pantomiming the event.  The local cops took a deep interest in his story.  One in particular carried on a conversation with him.  The subject matter seemed to drain all the color from Dallas' face.  When finished, they each took turns shaking his hand before letting him return by her side.  Clarissa was eager to ask questions.

"So, who was that guy?" she asked, trying to maintain her courage to speak about the incident.  "Did they tell you?"

"Yeah." Dallas responded, his tone a bit hollow.

"And?"

"Julian Vargas.  A-K-A  Jules the Jumper."

"I don't know who-"

"It doesn't matter." Dallas interrupted, forcing an end to the conversation..

Clarissa looked him over.  Dallas was hiding something.  Her connection to him made it easy to figure that out.  Whatever it was, he didn't want to share.

"Look, this whole area is about to become a crime scene for a few days.  And you'll need to leave your van here.  I want you to stay at home for a little while.  Whatever clients you have, just cancel and reschedule.  Don't tell them what happened, just reschedule as best you can.  We'll come back another night and move the rest of your stuff."

Dallas slowly stood up, lifting Clarissa off the rear bumper of the ambulance.  He took her hand in his and started walking.  Through all of the chaos and aftermath, she suddenly realized his vehicle was not close by.

"Wait a second, where did you park?"

"Over by my old apartment.  I parked there and was talking to a neighbor outside his place while waiting for you to show up.  When I saw you, I decided walk over instead of drive over.  Remind myself of when we first met."

His words were sweet and heartfelt, but she knew something was eating at him.  She didn't want to press too hard.  But she also needed to know what he knew.  She didn't want secrets between them, no matter how much it hurt.

Dallas helped her into the truck and started the drive back home.  Being able to think of his place as THEIR place was beyond words.  It made her feel special.  A feeling she loved to experience whenever she was with him.  And as frequently as possible.

Shortly after, they returned to the house and were happily greeted by Loco.  The loving pup stood on her back legs and pawed their waists, eager to get their attention.  Even though they were home, Clarissa knew something was still weighing on Dallas' mind.  She tried her best not to bring it up.  But she couldn't let whatever it was continue to plague her lover's thoughts.  She followed him as he ventured to the bedroom and cornered him.

"What aren't you telling me?" she questioned.

"Huh?"

"Something is bugging you, Dallas.  I can feel it with all my heart.  We're connected, remember?"

His head lowered, trying to hide something he was ashamed of revealing.

"Dal, don't shut me out.  No secrets.  I told you about Beth and the stunt she pulled.  Please tell me what's wrong.  I don't want you to bear this burden alone."

He slowly lifted his head.  She watched his jaw unlock as if preparing to say something.  Then he stopped himself and stared at the floor again. Clarissa noticed his hands were shaking.

"Julian Vargas.  Julian the Jumper.  He said he knew where I lived.  Who is he, Dallas."

"He's a serial murder and rapist of women.  That's what one of the cops told me tonight." he finally confessed "The guy is wanted in over six states all over the country."

"And?  What else?"

Clarissa spotted him making a fist, trying to stop his hands from trembling. Whatever Dallas said next had to be the issue.

"That son of a bitch moved into my old apartment after I left.  I don't know how he got approved to live there but he's been living there after all these months.  And... because of what he tried tonight, he must have been eyeballing you for a while now.  That's how these psychos work, hun.  They pick a victim and they wait, and they wait, and they wait until they're absolutely certain they can make their move.  There's no telling how many times that bastard was waiting to get to you.  But the fact still is you were his next victim.  And I can't think... I can't think of how I'd live if you were taken from me."

And there it was.  The full truth.  The trembling in his voice proved it.  As did the moisture building in his eyes.  He was upset.  He had every right to be.  If he was not there waiting for her, she would have been violated.  Then killed.  Losing a loved one was hard enough.  Losing one in such a horrific manner would have been traumatizing.

Dallas could no longer keep standing and sat on the end of the bed.  Clarissa walked over to him and held his head against her chest.  Her fingernails gently scratched the back of his neck and down his spine, trying her best to comfort him.

"Thank you for saving me."

Her words had an affect on him.  His shoulders rapidly rose and fell.  She couldn't tell if he was laughing or crying.  Whatever it was, it seemed to ease the tension.  She sat beside him on the mattress, still cradling his head against her torso.  His arms held her around her waist.  Neither wanted to let the other go.  But they couldn't stay like that forever.

"Hey Riz."

"Yeah?"

"I want to get a quick shower.  Try and settle my nerves a little.  Okay?"

"Okay."

Both of them released the other and stood up from the bed.  Clarissa noticed he was trying his best not to let her see his face.  He was definitely crying.  Such a hardcore softy.  The bathroom door opened and Dallas quickly stepped inside, closing it behind him.

Clarissa stood and listened from the other side of the door.  She heard the knobs to the shower rotate.  She heard the water flow from the shower head and splash down on the drain.  She could hear the noise within the plumbing change, the water shifting from cold to hot.  And lastly the faint sound of clothes being removed.

Her mind's eye visualized Dallas and all his naked glory.  She imagined him cleansing his hair and covering his body with soap.  She imagined him, using a wash cloth to scrub all over his dirty muscles.  But when he got to his cock, she imagined him gripping it in his hand and slowly stroking it to life.  She imagined him thinking of her while in the shower.  Slowly jerking his dick and fantasizing about the woman outside the bathroom door.

Caught up in her fantasy, Clarissa's hands caressed her body.  She rubbed the back of her neck with one hand and squeezed her breasts through her shirt with the other.  She continued doing this while still standing outside the bathroom door.  The hand on her neck moved under her shirt and played with her bare nipples. The other hand moved down her her abdomen and opened her pants.  Then her hand snuck under the waistband of her panties and slowly rubbed her clit.

Clarissa teased herself while still imagining Dallas stroking his cock in the shower.  The thought made her pussy become wetter and wetter by the second.  Her middle finger slipped inside her body and she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning.  She was really getting into the moment and wanted more.

Trying not to make any noise, Clarissa began to strip.  She pulled her top off first, undoing her bra in the process.  Then she kicked off her shoes and moved them out of her way.  Next she pushed down her pants which bunched up at her ankles.  She took a moment to step out of them and moved her pants to where she tossed her shirt.  Down to her panties and socks, Clarissa grabbed her underwear and peeled it away from her pussy.  The sexy slime of her arousal shined in the crotch of the fabric.  Lastly, she used her toes to pull her socks off her feet.  All while still standing in front of the bathroom door.  Her timing was perfect as she heard the water to the shower shut off.

Clarissa was completely nude and waited for Dallas to step out of the master bathroom.  She was madly in love with him and wanted him in every way possible.  Her blood boiled from his courage.  Her pussy throbbed from his desire to protect her.  He put his life on the line to save her from a horrific, serial rapist.  She should have been traumatized.  She should have been thinking about seeking therapy from her brush with danger.  Maybe she would at the appropriate time when she was ready.  But in that moment, she wanted to fuck.

Dallas; as naked as she fantasized, stepped out of the bathroom and Clarissa immediately moved him towards the bed.  He lost his footing and fell backwards, his rear landing on the edge of the mattress.  She was immediately upon him.  Her lips found his.  Her tongue penetrated his mouth.  Her hands glided across his skin, massaging his muscles and caressing his more ticklish points.  Her lips moved to his neck and up to his ear.

"I love you so much.  I do.  I love you, I love you." she whispered and repeated.  As if trying to hypnotize him.

"I love you too, Riz." he whispered back.

Dallas' hands moved as well.  He gently squeezed her rear and caressed her lower back.  His fingers trailed over her body and found her breasts.  He was very gentle with them while he kissed the side of her neck.  Starting from the left side, under the jaw and over to the right.  But he didn't stop moving.

He got off the bed and moved behind Clarissa.  His hands reached around to her breasts while he kissed the back of her neck.  Clarissa used one hand and held onto his wrist.  Her other hand went between her spread legs and slowly rubbed her clit.  Her fingers bumped into something firm between her thighs and realized it was his cock.  Clarissa teased his flesh, taking hold of the dick and pressing it up into her groin.  She slowly rocked her hips, causing Dallas to let out a masculine sigh as the length of his manhood rubbed along her nether lips. Greasing up his cock.

"Turn around." he softly spoke behind her head.

Clarissa spun on her heel to face him.  Dallas held her head and brought his lips to hers.  They kissed passionately while she used both hands to stroke his growing cock.  Then her left hand moved downward, cradling his balls.  Dallas continued kissing her, but her actions caused him to strongly exhale.  She was getting the better of him.

"I need your dick." Clarissa purred "Can I have it?"

She gave his nuts a firm squeeze, making his knees shake.

"Yes." he blurted out, trying to stay standing.

The petite woman lowered herself so she was sitting on the edge of the bed.  Still using both hands between his legs, Clarissa massaged his balls with one hand and aimed this cock upwards with the other.  She took a moment to look him deeply in the eyes and finally lowered her face towards his skin flute.

Clarissa opened her mouth and dragged her tongue the full length of Dallas' cock.  Starting at the base of the love muscle and ending with the tip of her tongue wiggling into his urethra.  She moved back down again, her lips kissing his rod and tongue licking some more.  Then back up again and taking his crown into her mouth.  She lowered her head, allowing all of his cock to enter.  She gently used her teeth on him while she bobbed her head up and down at his pelvis.  Dallas let out a long moan, letting her know she wasn't hurting him.  She moved faster and faster, causing his breathing to match her movements.  She even tried to hum with his dick in her mouth, sending mild vibrations throughout his length.  A familiar taste landed on her tongue and she smiled with a mouthful of dick.

"You're so fucking sexy, Riz.  You're the best thing ever to happen to me."

Clarissa took his entire length into her mouth and down her throat.  Her gag reflex triggered, milking is dick in a profound way.  Then she pulled back, sucking every inch of his cock from base to tip.  The blowjob ended with a loud and wet pop echoing in the room.

"Prove it to me." she spoke, gasping for air.

Dallas reached down and pushed on her shoulders, forcing her to lie on her back.  He knelt beside the bed and moved her hips until he had her just where he wanted.  Clarissa moved her legs so she could hold onto them just under the knees.  This position also opened up her beautiful flower for what was going to happen next.

Her lover leaned forward and stuck out his tongue.  The wet tip touched just above her perineum and moved upward.  He slowly dragged his tongue between her lips and ended with a gentle lap at his clitoris.  His head moved again and repeated the technique.  This time, he flexed his tongue muscles and pushed it between her nether lips and into her pussy.

"Holy fuck, Dal!" she cried out.

His tongue wiggled in her hole for a few seconds then his mouth came away from her sex.  His lips moved a few inches over and kissed the inside of her leg at the joint.  Then lowered a little and bit into her flesh.  It wasn't painful, but no doubt was a different sensation.  He continued to bite and suck on that one spot longer than she thought he would.  Then she realized what he was doing.

Dallas was marking her.  His actions would leave behind a hickey on the flesh where the back of her thigh met her ass cheek.  The guy was actually putting a hickey on her body.  A gesture nobody did to her since her high school days.  This turned her on so much she released one of her legs and grabbed him by his hair.  She pulled his mouth away from her ass and gave him the most commanding look in her eyes.

"Get your ass back down there!" she ordered.

She pulled on his hair again, forcing his mouth to return to her pussy.  His tongue quickly hardened and forced itself back into her hole.  She released her grip on his head and returned her hand to holding her leg.  Dallas licked her pussy then zoned in on her clit.  True to his form, his lips sucked the button between them and his tongue flicked it without mercy.  The wet tip pushed back her hood, giving attention to the sensitive flesh that's often unnoticed.  Clarissa's eyes closed while she chewed on her bottom lip.  Then she felt a finger tease her entrance and slid inside with ease.

"Fuuuuuuck." she gasped from the intrusion.

The finger inside her wiggled towards her g-spot while the lips and tongue continued to play with her clit.  The double team of pleasure made Clarissa's stomach rise and fall as her breathing quickened.  Noises of approval escaped her lungs while her face morphed into that of agony.  Beautiful agony.  Another finger entered her body, this time in her forbidden ass.  The triple assault was too much for her to take and she shrieked as an orgasm claimed her from head to toe.

"Dallas!" she cried out as the orgasm gained strength from his manipulations.

Her hands released her legs, causing them to close around Dallas' head.  He continued to work her over.  Sucking her clit, massaging her g-spot and fingering her in the ass.  Finally it faded leaving Clarissa a heavy breathing mess.  The holes between her legs were voided, and her pearl was left alone to cool in the ambient air.  She watched as Dallas leaned back, smiling and admiring his handiwork.

"Dal-Dallas.  Make love to me." she spoke in deep breaths.

He grabbed her by the ankles and brought her feet together just over her pussy.  Dallas looked deeply into her eyes before responding to her plea.

"Riz, I'll worship you, forever."

His mouth descended and kissed the tops of her feet. Then he released her ankles and kissed up her legs.  His hot breath fell upon her clit as he moved onward.  His lips planted across her abdomen and ventured further.  Then he sucked on her tits and gently nibbled at the buds.  The head of his cock pressed against her pussy just as his lips found the side of her neck.  Clarissa wiggled her hips, wishing his cock to plunge into her body.  Her wish was granted just as he whispered he loved her into her ear.

"Yessssssssssssssssss." she hissed while his dick rearranged her insides.

Dallas moved his cock in and out of her body.  Each motion made Clarissa release a series of moans and grunts of approval.  Then he sat up; holding her by the ankles again to keep her legs wide apart, changing his approach and repeatedly fucked her right in the g-spot.  Clarissa's eyes popped open and let out a scream as an orgasm came from out of nowhere.  Her vaginal walls fluttered along his length as her puckered rear winked out of control.

1...456789