Disconnected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaaah!  Fuck yeah!" Clarissa gasped from how intense and amazing it felt.  "Yes yes yes, harder.  Fuck me harder!"

Dallas bounced his ass on the mattress, forcing his cock in and out of Clarissa's wet passage.  Over and over his dick collided with her g-spot while thrusting up into her.  She felt Dallas take hold of her waist, supporting her above him so she wouldn't have to.  This freed her arms to do as she wished.  One hand grabbed her breasts, while the other went between her legs.  Furiously rubbing her sensitive clit.  Her eyes went wide, announcing the following explosion in her core.

"Aaaaah fuck!  I'm gonna'... cu-cum again... I'm cumming.  I'm cumming."

Clarissa's body locked in place above Dallas.  Her knees trembled as her eyes shut tightly.  Her mouth hung open, releasing a silent scream of pleasure for nobody to hear.  Clarissa's nectar flowed from her cunt, covering all of the cock and balls beneath her.  The pleasure refused to stop.  She inhaled deeply, accidently creating a whistling noise to break the silence.  Her next exhale was a series of shuttering grunts, her body still assaulted by the pleasure from within.

"Ooooh!  Ooooh shit, that feels so fucking good." she spoke, trying not to stutter.

Her body tilted to the side and crashed on the mattress beside Dallas.  What little energy she had left was used to reposition herself.  She rested on her knees and leaned over Dallas' hips.  Her right hand gripped the base of his cock while she used her left hand to get her hair behind her head.  Leaning in more, she took his dick into her mouth, sucking him off like she did earlier.

The blowjob didn't last long as Dallas grabbed her and moved her until Clarissa was on her back again, her legs resting on top of his pelvis.  Dallas turn on his side and stuffed his cock back into her pussy.  Together, they formed a human X across the bed.  The positioning was different but still enjoyable.  Every thrust into Clarissa's body made her core spark and legs kick uncontrollably.

"Jesus, that feels so fucking good." she cooed.

Dallas' fingers returned to her clit as well, rubbing her pearl very quickly but not too roughly.  Clarissa's eyes rolled back again, rocking her head from side-to-side.  His quick thrusts changed into long plunges.  The shift in moment caught Clarissa by surprise.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out "It's so deep!  I can feel it in my stomach!"

Clarissa's audible noises of pleasure changed as well.  Going from a series of sharp gasps and long moans to trembling exhales and uncontrollable laughs of joy.  The pleasure was building up again, greater than it had all night.  A familiar pressure was building up as well.  Almost as strong as the first time she experienced it in her life.  The intensity of everything grew and grew until Clarissa started to cry.  Both of her legs straightened, her toes pointed at the ceiling.  Just a few more pumps of the miraculous cock in her pussy and her soul would damn near exit her body from between her legs.

Thrust.  Thrust. Thrust.

"Ah!  Ah!  Ah!"

Slam. Slam. Slam.

"Yes!  Yes!  Yes!"

Dallas reared back and impaled the young woman's pussy, pressing into her cervix.

"OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Clarissa's orgasm was more intense than she believed possible.  Her legs kicked, toes flexing in the air.  Her hands gripped the bedsheet, knuckles turning white.  Her skin changed colors from her natural light mocha to deep-desert sunburned red.  Her pussy contracted so hard it forced Dallas out of her body.  Followed by a powerful arch of girl cum squirting out of her hole and splashing across her lover's hips and the bed beneath them.  Her body shook violently as the spasm after spasm exploded from between her legs to the ends of her flesh and refused to stop.  Clarissa fought to stay awake through the entire orgasm, and even harder after it faded.

"Oh, oh, oh fu-huh-huh-uck," she stuttered "I just came all... all over that fu-fucking cock!"

"Jesus, that was hot." Dallas exclaimed, fighting back his own orgasm.

"Mmmmm, wanna taste it.  I wanna' taste my pussy all over that cock."

Clarissa could barely find the strength to move, but within seconds she was sucking his dick between her lips.  Her hair tickled his abs and hips while her head bobbed up and down his length.  Each second that passed allowed her stamina to come back.  Her tongue massaged his crown, savoring the combination of her cum and his leaking seed.

"Riz!  I'm about to cum." he panted "How do you want to finish?"

"Doggy!" she spat his cock out, not even taking a moment to realize what she just said.

Clarissa moved into position, getting on all fours.  She wasn't too surprised when her arms immediately gave out before Dallas could enter her.  Her ass stayed in place but her torso rested on the bed below.  Lazy Dog it is, she told herself.  Dallas moved behind her and rubbed his crown between her folds.  It made her hips jolt.  He was teasing her.  She loved and hated it in the same breath.

"Stop teasing me; you fool, and just fuck me already."

Dallas said nothing as he reentered her again.  Clarissa's eyes opened wide, surprised at the slight struggle her body had accepting his girth.  The intensity of her last orgasm made her pussy tighten in a way she didn't expect.  He pushed himself as deeply allowed into her body and bottomed out her passage.  She felt his hands take her by the hips and pull her backwards.  His cock went even deeper.  He pushed her forward, allowing his dick to slide back but not fall out of her body.  He pulled on her hips again and thrusted forward.  Their sexes collided, making a loud and wet smack.  He moved her hips again; and together, they found their rhythm.

Smack.  Smack.  Smack.

"Oh fuck!  Fuck!  Fuck!"  she cried out.

Smack.  Smack.  Smack.

"Don't stop!  Don't stop!  Don't st-ah-ha-ha-ha-op!

Clarissa's vision started to blur.  Her pussy was already on fire.  Now her nipples rubbed against the mattress below.  Her mouth was dry from staying open too long.  She blinked her eyes only for them to roll up into her skull with each thrust of his dick into her petite body.  Without warning, she was cumming again.  Not as strong as the last orgasm, but one that stayed with her the longest.

"Ooooh my god!  I'm cumming again.  Cumming.  I.  Can't.  Stop.  CUMMING!  Oh fuck!  I can't ta-take anymore aaaaaaaaaaaah!"

She felt a strong hand forcefully push her head into the mattress below.  Holding her there with nowhere to go.  Another hand found a way between her legs and played with her clit at lightning speed.  Everything she felt was complete sensory overload.  Clarissa opened her mouth and inhaled as much air into her lungs as possible.  Then she bit down on the bedsheet, growling loudly as all the pleasure in her body tripled for one last orgasm.  The hands on her clit and head came away and aggressively held her hips in place.

"FUCK ME!" she heard Dallas grunt behind her.

He was cumming deep inside her.  And she loved every second of it.

When it was all over, Dallas carefully moved her exhausted body, bringing her close to him.  Her back was pressed against his chest.  Their legs intertwined.  And his arm draped over her body, his palm resting on her sternum. His fingernails lightly scratching the flesh above her heart.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Dallas whispered.

"Habee vans day." Clarissa mumbled, finally blacking out.

The following weeks went by quicker than Clarissa anticipated.  Not that this was a good thing.  A surge of old clients and new bombarded her scheduling.  This prevented her from spending time with Dallas as frequently as she desired.  For a while it felt like things were reverting back to the time before she met him.  Repeating her old ways.

Wake.  Work.  Eat.  Sleep.  Repeat.

That was Clarissa's life, then.  It was becoming her life again.  This upset her even more as she was too exhausted to begin sorting her belongs in preparation for the move.  Her few days off were spent recovering from the heavy workload.  As well as prepping herself for the days ahead.  It was becoming easier and easier to give into despair than try and remain hopeful.

That's when Dallas shined brightest during times they couldn't be together.  Many mornings started with loving messages from him.  Telling her he hoped she would have a good day and not get overworked.  Always ending with him telling her he loved her.  And if she didn't receive a message, Clarissa often received something else.

On those mornings; when stepping outside to prepare the van, she would notice something placed on her windshield on the driver's side.  A treat of some sort.  Be it chocolatey, or fruity.  Something small and delicious no matter what.  And she would always smile knowing who was responsible.  It wasn't a mystery lover.  It was always Dallas.  Coming by her home before heading to his job.  Though she loved him for his efforts, she hated she never got to catch him in the act.  And it made her miss him even more.

The evenings were a different story.  Clarissa was often the first to make it home.  But whenever she was too exhausted or not in the mood to stay the night at his home, Dallas would always come over.  Just long enough to let her talk about her day, or give her achy parts loving massages before she went to bed.

Dallas was still Dallas, however.  When he touched her body for a long enough time, he made attempts that were more than just loving gestures.  She wanted him, but knew she was too exhausted for anything that physical.  Clarissa told him more than once she didn't want to just lay there and take it. All savasana yoga posed while he did things to her body.  She truly wanted to be involved in those moments.  But if she was too tired or too frustrated from her day, it would be impossible for him to change that.  Dallas being Dallas, he respected her boundaries and limitations.

His departures were followed by depression.  She loved him and he loved her.  She wanted to be with him and hated being alone in her apartment.  She hated her apartment in general.  And her nights alone in the bed were the worst.  It was already horrible how often she denied herself sexual enjoyment after having bad days at work.  It was a thousand times worse when she dreamed.  Often the same nightmare of her and Dallas alone in the endless void, and him telling her he would die for her before disappearing into the horizon.

One Saturday started like many others.  As she readied herself for work, she and Dallas messaged each other.  Sending their love and telling the other they hoped they had a great day.  It made her smile.  Even if the routine was beyond repetitive.  Because it was Saturday, she envied Dallas for having weekends off while she had to fulfill her own scheduling.

She had three customers that morning, and one late in the afternoon.  Clarissa anticipated the first three would take up her entire morning.  Hopefully she'd be finished with them by noon and have a little time for herself before seeing her last customer of the day.  Thinking ahead, she anticipated what tools and parts she might need in fixing their vehicles.  This would speed her through each job and perhaps give her a little more time in the day.  Mind and body ready, she drove to her first customer.

Clarissa's tactic paid off and she was finished with all three clients half an hour before mid day.  It also made her work up an appetite.  Whenever she had time to spare, she would return to her home and make a small lunch.  That day, she felt like treating herself, if only a little.  Still in the utility van, she drove to a favorite fast food restaurant.

Unfortunately, a number of people had the same idea in mind.  A line of cars almost wrapped around the building.  Clarissa's van being the last in line.  It felt like ten minutes passed for each vehicle ahead of her to move forward.  By the time she was halfway to the speaker box, Clarissa spotted something she had not seen in forever.

Next to the fast food joint was an open parking lot.  In the section closest to her were roughly twenty young women, all of them college aged.  Each of them wearing almost nothing except water proof bikinis and sleeveless tops with the midriff exposed.  Numerous plastic buckets were all around them, as well as other things to serve their purpose.  It was a car wash.  A fund raising car wash conducted by attractive college girls.  Each one of them already soaked wet from horseplaying while scrubbing down cars.

The vehicle behind Clarissa blared its horn, stopping her from gawking at the ladies nearby.  She pulled forward but tried her hardest not to keep staring.  It was a long time since she'd been with a woman.  Not that she entirely missed it.  But she couldn't deny how beautiful each of them were.  Their feminine figures matching her own, just less mileage on their skin and bones.  Every one of their breasts were well featured underneath their wet shirts.  A closer look would have allowed Clarissa to see their hot and wet camel toes with ease.

Clarissa shook her head from side to side, trying her best to focus on the rear bumper of the car in front of her.  Just a little more and she'd be able to turn her vehicle away from the young women and put them behind her.  She thought it would be easy until she spotted them again in her rear view mirror.  By now they were spraying each other with a nearby water hose.  Playing out an old fantasy of many young men, as well as some women who were still in the closet.

Reaching the speaker box, Clarissa ordered a simple burger, some fries and a drink.  After paying for her meal and retrieving her food, she stepped on the gas and got as far away from the area as she could.  She badly wanted to deny the truth of a small wet patch forming in her panties.  She found a vacant parking lot at a dilapidated factory to eat her meal and settle her nerves. Her location gave her plenty of privacy as it was in the middle of nowhere.

Clarissa stared out the windshield of her van.  A specific craving ate at her.  Something food couldn't help.  She tossed the meal into the passenger seat and tried to collect her thoughts.  Forcing herself to focus on doing something productive.  Being productive.  But each attempt was thwarted.  She couldn't deny herself any further.  She needed to cum.

Since her relationship began with Dallas, she was more than satisfied whenever he made her orgasm over and over.  Be it with his mouth, or his gifted fingers, or his incredible dick.  But being alone was a different story.  Alone required a different approach to pleasure, and relied on old habits. Old habits that were hard to break.  She knew that with all her heart.

Clarissa reached for her phone and quickly searched online for something to watch.  She had no interest in guy and girl porn.  She always watched women.  Either women masturbating or women fucking each other.  But absolutely no guys involved.  A part of her felt guilty for what she was about to do.  It almost felt like she was cheating on Dallas.  But she reminded herself it was only masturbation.  Nobody else was going to touch her.  No matter how badly she wished at that moment.

"Damn cheerleaders." she grumbled.

Finding a video with a thumbnail that sparked her interest, Clarissa found a way to mount her phone on the dashboard.  With a shaky finger, she pushed play on the touch screen and watched with eager desire.  She undid the button to her blue jeans, and pulled the zipper down.  Then her hand went into her panties in search of her clit as the video started.

There were two women on the screen standing by a very elegant couch.  One blonde and the other brunette.  Both were dressed in shiny bras and panties, as well as flashy heels.  Their dialogue was dumb.  Something about the house they were in had cameras everywhere, meant for them to be viewed at all times from as many angles possible while they were naughty together.

The brunette informed the blonde the sexier they behaved, the more money the got when the entire experience was over.  The blonde giggled, telling her friend they should get started.  The brunette squatted down, complimenting the blonde's figure while her hands roamed across her legs and rear.  She massaged the blonde's thighs and ass, giving the flesh a slight smack.

"Do you perverts like that?" the brunette asked aloud.  "Do you like it when I smack her ass?"

"I know I do." the blonde answered.

Clarissa never took her eyes off the screen while her fingers rubbed her clit a little faster.  She even slid them between her pussy lips to collect her increasing nectar.  Then returned to her pearl and smeared her love grease against it.

The brunette removed her own bra and grabbed her breasts.  She played with them before spreading them apart.  Then she leaned forward, pressing her upper torso into the blonde's naked thigh and slid her tits up and down the blonde's flesh.  The blonde turned her back to the camera recording her and bent over.  Her ass; still in her panties, became the center of focus while she braced her upper body on the couch behind them.

"Mmm, I love feeling your tits on my leg." the blonde moaned.

"I wanna' feel your tits, baby." the brunette responded.

Both women sat on the couch facing each other.  The brunette reached for the blonde's breasts and freed them from her bra without removing it.  Her tits jiggled for a second before the brunette took two handfuls of the skin globes.  The blonde swished her hair in all directions then tilted her head back and let out another moan.  The brunette played with her friends tits until the blonde spoke up, saying she wanted to do the same.

Clarissa's free hand moved under her shirt and played with her own breasts.  They didn't match the size of the porn actresses on screen but she didn't care.  They were good enough for her and any lover she had in her life.  Her other hand continued to play with her clit until her finger slid past the button and slowly entered her wet pussy.  She badly wished it was Dallas doing these things to her so she didn't have to take matters into her own hands.

The women on screen pushed their breasts together and rubbed from side to side.  Both let out little moans of approval as they teased each others bodies.  Then the brunette adjusted herself on the couch, bringing her tits to eye level with the blonde.  The blonde didn't need any verbal commanding.  She moved her head forward and took the brunette's nipple into her mouth.  Clarissa's fingers pinched and rolled her own nipple before giving it a teasing tug.

"I want to put my mouth on you, too." the brunette spoke, her tone sounding more ditzy than seductive.

The blonde leaned back on the couch while the brunette reached for her friend's panties.  Her fingers hooked around the fabric on the blonde's hips and peeled the underwear away from her body.  Slowly down her legs, over the knee caps, and off her feet.  The blonde's high heels were still being worn, and the brunette took hold of her friend's foot.  She rubbed it against her own breasts and teased her nipples with the heel.  The blonde simply laughed at the sight before her and started rubbing her pussy.  The brunette lifted the blonde's foot near her face and kissed around the ankle while quickly removing her friend's footwear.  Then her mouth moved up the blonde's legs, ending at her friend's sex.  Slowly, she extended her tongue and gave the blonde's clit a nice, little flick.

Clarissa spasmed in her seat.  Not quite an orgasm, but enough to take her by surprise.  The finger inside her snatch rubbed her inner walls over and over.  She teased her g-spot but didn't focus on it.  That special place was reserved for Dallas and no other.  The pleasure was building but she didn't want to cum right away.  She stopped herself and removed her hand from between her legs.

123456...9