Disconnected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shuffling in her seat, Clarissa reached over to the other side of the dashboard.  She opened the glove box and fought with the contents within.  Finally, her hand came into contact with what she searched for:  a thin vibrator, about the size of a tube of lipstick.  A long forgotten relic from before her time with Beth.

Getting back in her seat, Clarissa decided to start over and tease herself with the small toy.  Turning it on, she pressed the toy between her legs, still covered by both her panties and blue jeans.  She was grateful and surprised the battery within wasn't dead after years of not being used.  The little toy was built strong as she could feel the tickling vibrations through the fabric barrier.  Clarissa knew it wouldn't take long to make herself cum the moment the toy made direct contact with her pussy.

Clarissa missed out on the brunette munching on the blonde's pussy.  But the video continued on.  By now the blonde was kneeling on the floor and the brunette was standing up.  The brunette was bent over, resting her upper body on the couch while the blonde played with her ass and spread her cheeks open.  The blonde leaned in and pushed her tongue against the brunette's asshole.  The sensation made her squeal in delight.  But the blonde redirected her focus and zeroed in on her friend's clit.  The brunette spun around and sat back on the couch.  The blonde forced the woman's legs open and furiously tongue fucked her pussy.

The camera briefly cut away and returned to the two women holding a pair of vibrators.  By now both were naked and facing each other on the couch.  The women used their mouths, slurping and sucking on the phallic toys for their use.  Adjusting their bodies, the women took their vibrators and pushed them into the opposing woman's cunt.  Clarissa adjusted herself and held her vibrator against her underwear, her sensitive clit on the other side.

The women on screen announced being close to cumming.  Before each could climax, the video abruptly ended.  Clarissa was instantly snapped out of her pleasure, removing the vibrator between her legs.  She looked at her phone and saw the dreaded message on the screen.  The video had corrupted data and could not be finished viewing.

"FUCK!"

Clarissa slumped back into her seat, overwhelmed with disappointment.  She had no desire to go porn hunting again.  But her body still yearned for pleasure.  Disappointment turned to frustration.  If only Dallas were with her, she thought to herself.  Then her phone chimed, letting her know she received a text message.  She opened the app on her phone and noticed there were actually three messages waiting for her.  All from Dallas.

~Hey Riz!  How's your day been?

~I guess you're in the middle of something?

~You okay?

Clarissa moved quickly to respond.  She didn't want Dallas to think she was avoiding him.

Hey Dal!  I'm fine, just a little frustrated at the moment!~

Her phone beeped again.  Dallas responded quickly.

~Frustrated huh?  Bet I could fix that.

His response was followed with an enlarged emoticon.  Its eyes were wide open, tongue hanging out and drooling.

"Smartass," Clarissa scowled.

She thought quickly and shoved her hand into her underwear, inserting her middle finger as deep into her pussy as possible.  Her other hand tinkered with her phone and activated the camera app.  When she was ready, she angled the phone between her legs.  She removed her hand from her panties and made a fist while extending her glistening middle finger.

Click.

Clarissa sucked off her digit and quickly inspected her handiwork.  The resulting image was very satisfying.  The picture showed her jeans wide open with her underwear exposed and her hand gesture just above her crotch.  Whomever would see the photo was being given "the bird", complete with her finger covered in her pussy juice.  She opened the phone's messenger app, and sent an appropriate reply.  Her snapshot attached with her response.

Fix this~

A few seconds later Dallas responded.

~You are so going to get it.

An eggplant emoji joined his message.

I better.~

Their teasing didn't improve Clarissa's mood but it certainly gave her an idea.  She was still alone and needing her quick fix.  Instead of hunting for something to watch, she decided to make something to be watched.  Using the equipment in the back of her van, she manufactured an improvised tripod to hold her cell phone.  Then she placed it between the driver and passenger seats, reactivated the camera app and pressed the record button.

"Hey Dallas," she spoke seductively "earlier today I spotted a group of college cheerleaders doing some car wash fund raiser.  Seeing them in their bikini's and covered in bubbles and water has put me in a mood.  And now I'm going to do something about it.  And you're going to watch me."

Clarissa moved back from the camera and rested on her knees.  All of her clothes were still on but her jeans were wide open.  Her hands roamed over her body.  One hand squeezed her breast through her shirt while her other hand massaged her crotch through her open pants.  Her eyes closed and her hips rocked into the hand between her legs.  Little moans escaped her mouth while she played with herself.  Lasting as long as she could, her hand at her breasts reached into her pocket and retrieved the thin vibrator.

"Look what I found today.  I honestly forgot about this thing until a few minutes ago.  It still works.  And I'm going to use it and make myself cum for you, Dal."

Clarissa shifted her body so she was sitting on her ass, legs wide open and her back resting against the back doors.  Aside from the windshield, the utility van only had four windows.  One by each seat, and the two decoratively tinted windows for the back doors.  Nobody could see her inside.  She was alone in the world.  Clarissa activated the toy and pressed it against her pussy like she did before, using her jeans and panties as a barrier.

"Damn, this thing is strong." she laughed "It feels like it's tickling my clit, but in a good way."

She slid the toy along the crotch seam of her blue jeans.  It buzzed through the material, teasing her vagina and barely her asshole if she slid it down far enough.  Her breathing was slow and steady, with the few shutters from enjoying the toy.  She didn't want to tease herself for too long.  She was eager to cum and already denied once mere moments ago.  Clarissa made her next move.

She shuffled in the back of her van, kicking the shoes off her feet and freeing a leg from her jeans.  The rest of her pants became bunched up around the other foot.  The toy returned between her legs again, pressed against her pussy still covered by her panties.  Clarissa let out a moan.  This definitely felt better to her needy cunt.  Clarissa reminded herself she was being filmed and needed to talk to the camera.

"Oh, Dallas.  You don't know how badly I wish you were here.  I wish your face was between my legs, eating my pussy and making me scream dirty things in my van.  I wish you were here so I could fuck that hot cock of yours and cum my brains out."

Clarissa used her other hand to lift up her shirt, exposing her breasts.  For a brief moment, she moved the toy away from her pussy and used it on her hardening nipples.  She moved the vibrator in small circles on her tits.  The feeling was electric and she yearned for a mouth to suck on her areolas.  Clarissa's clit throbbed for more attention and she put the vibrator between her legs again.

"I don't think I can do this to myself much longer," her breathing shifted "I need to cum so badly right now.  Watch me cum, Dallas.  Watch me cum for you."

The van rocked a little as Clarissa removed her underwear.  Aside from her socks, she was completely naked from the waist down.  She kept her shirt on but her breasts remained exposed for the camera.  The toy was placed between her legs again, sounding louder than it had since reactivation.  The vibrator touched her clit and Clarissa's vision temporarily blurred.

"Ah!  Ah!  Fuck!" she panted.

Her hips wiggled on their own, as if trying to avoid direct contact with the toy.  Clarissa powered through her body's reaction and firmly held the vibrator against her pearl.  She rubbed the vibrator past her clit and between her labia then back up again.  She continued this motion, buzzing her clit and teasing her entrance.  She couldn't hold out any longer and palmed the vibrator against her clit while she forced her fingers into her pussy.  The toy sent vibrations along her digits, buzzing her insides.

"Oh fuck!  Oh fuck!  I'm gonna cum!"

Her legs trembled from the building pleasure.  Her delayed orgasm finally arrived.  Clarissa's head titled back and let out a long sigh.  She tried her very best not to scream inside her van.  Even though she was alone in the parking lot, she didn't want to risk being heard.  The orgasm played havoc with her body until it finally faded, causing her to shake uncontrollably.  She relished the sensation, and marveled at her improvised naughtiness.  It had been forever since she last masturbated in a public place.  No doubt she would do it again someday if badly needed.

Clarissa almost fell asleep; still naked, in the back of her van when she remembered she was filming herself.  She massaged her bare skin, trying to deaden the electricity flowing throughout.  She sat on her knees directly in front of the camera and spoke.

"Holy shit, that felt good.  I hope you enjoyed that.  I know I did.  I love you, Dallas."

She blew the camera a little kiss and stopped recording.  Then noticed there was a pending message on her phone.  Unfortunately, it was from an unknown number and not Dallas.  The potential customer was requesting immediate help and asking to be seen as soon as possible.  Clarissa knew she could fit them in but didn't want to.  After cumming like she did, she really just wanted to rest.  She replied she'd see them soon and redressed. Moments later she was in the road, glowing from the pleasure she gave herself.

Her destination was a familiar part of the city.  In fact it was an area she tried to avoid.  Not because it was a rough neighborhood.  Not because there was high crime rate.  It was because she lived there for a few years during her last relationship.  And staying away; after being sent away, was an excellent means to cope with her loss.  Now a feeling of dread was twisting her gut into a painful knot.

Clarissa found the parking lot where she was meeting her unknown client.  She remembered the place well.  Often shopping for groceries and other goods at the neighboring stores.  She spotted the vehicle in need of emergency repair and parked next to it.  Her unknown client stepped out of the car and Clarissa immediately wanted to vomit.

It was Beth, her ex-girlfriend.  Her ex-girlfriend with a new car.  A new car with car trouble.  Everything became perfectly clear.  Clarissa had been set up.

"Hello, Clarissa." Beth spoke.

"Hi, Beth." she grumbled "What's wrong with the car?"

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with the car.  But there is something wrong.  And I think it needs fixing."

Clarissa sniffed the air.  Beth's behavior was odd, similar to how she was after drinking too much.  But there was no scent of alcohol.  Or any other drug with pungent odor.  Whatever Beth had taken; if anything, was something Clarissa hoped she would never touch again.

Beth walked up to Clarissa and looked her over.  The glare in her eye was menacing.

"Are you happy?" Beth asked.

"What?"

"Are you happy?"

"Yes.  Yes I am."  Clarissa answered.

"Your skin looks different.  Kinda' glowing." Beth analyzed.

"And?"

Beth took another step towards her ex-girlfriend and grabbed her by the wrist.  Clarissa was stunned at Beth's behavior.  The woman lifted Clarissa's fingers near her face and inhaled deeply.  The action shocked Clarissa even more and snatched her hand away.

"Happy, glowing skin, and a smell from you I'll never forget.  You just had an orgasm, didn't you?"

"Who the fuck are you?" Clarissa snarled "Sherlock Bitch?"

"Tell me who she is." Beth replied.

"Huh?"

"I want to know who she is.  The woman who's got you behaving this way.  Like you did when we first met. All fun and happy and shit."

Clarissa fought back a vicious grin.  She could only imagine the look on Beth's face when she found out it was a man.

"That's none of your business.  We broke up.  Remember?  As in no longer together.  Besides, last I checked, you were with someone who wasn't me and you were happy.  Why do you even care about who is making me act this way?"

"Last time we spoke, I told you to find someone who would treat you like you treated me.  Someone who would make you happy.  I never said I wanted that to happen."

The words shocked Clarissa to her core.  Beth was clearly beyond acting like a bitch. Heartless or insane were the appropriate descriptions.

"Fuck you!" she shouted at her ex.

"Ya' know, right now I'm kinda' wishing you would."

"WHAT?" Clarissa shrieked.

Beth got in her face.  So close they could have kissed.  Her proximity startled Clarissa, forcing her to step away from her ex-girlfriend.  She couldn't go too far as her back rested against the side of her utility van.  Beth advanced on her, almost chest to chest.  Her arms moved, positioned on both sides of Clarissa's head.  Palms resting against the fiberglass door.  She felt trapped.  Beth leaned in, her lips again just centimeters from Clarissa's.

"Whenever you were angry was some of the best sex I ever had." Beth whispered to her.  "And I know it was good for you too.  How you look and smell now was how you did then."

Clarissa turned her head away, looking in any direction so not to make eye contact.  Beth spotted her ex's soft neck and exhaled upon her flesh.  Clarissa trembled from the sensation.  Then Beth's hand groped the inside of Clarissa's leg, very close to her groin.  Clarissa shook from her touch.

"Your pussy's wet." Beth spoke softly into the woman's ear.

"N-no.  Please stop." she quivered, not wanting Beth's words to be true.

"Some things never change." Beth taunted.

"You're fucking insane."

"Jesus, and you're too easy."

Clarissa's ex-girlfriend backed away and laughed like a maniacal villain.  Tears quickly formed in the corners of her eyes.  Horrified from the molestation.

"You're a fucking monster." she spat.

"Oh stop being so dramatic," Beth mocked "besides, I told you what I wanted to know.  Who is she?"

Clarissa knew this would end one of two ways.  Either tell Beth what she wanted to know, or things would become violent if she kept pushing her buttons.

"Dallas.  The name is Dallas."

"Dallas?" Beth's face showed instant amusement.  "That must have sucked growing up with a guy's name."

"Well she is a guy, so... "

"Wait!  What?  Dallas is a guy?  A man?  Are you fucking with me?" Beth nearly shouted.

"I'll never fuck you again, you crazy bitch. And yes.  I'm seeing a man." Clarissa's tone shifted, taking pride in acknowledging her current relationship to her ex.  "And he is everything you said I should find in a lover.  But best of all, he's not you.  He's better.  Always has been since the day we met.  And always will be."

Beth took a few steps back from Clarissa.  It was obvious her words stung her ex-girlfriend.  More than she expected.  The expression on Beth's face changed from pain to instant rage.  She stormed up to Clarissa and grabbed a handful of her hair, screaming into her ear.

"You bitch!  Nobody is better than me!  Do you hear me?  Nobody is better than me!  Nobody!"

Without thinking, Clarissa made a tight fist and blasted her ex right on the nose.  The impact made Beth instantly release her hair.  Her ex-girlfriend staggered backwards until she bounced against her new car and slid to the ground.  Clarissa refused to give her ex a chance to try and hurt her any further.  She approached Beth and grabbed her by her jaw, forcing the back of her head into her new ride. It almost left a dent.

"Don't you ever try to come back into my life.  Do you hear me?  Do not call me or my business.  Do not text me or email me.  You got that?  We're through.  And if you do something like this again, I swear to God I'll have you arrested and locked away for the rest of your miserable life."

"Don't you dare think this is over." Beth threatened.

Clarissa ignored her warning and released Beth's face. Stepping away, Clarissa was cautious not to fully turn her back on her ex-girlfriend.  She got into her utility van and quickly drove off.  She was a quarter of a mile down the road when her van alerted her for not wearing her seatbelt.  Clarissa quickly strapped herself into the seat and continued driving.

"Crazy bitch." she mumbled to herself, replaying the last few minutes in her head.

Clarissa eagerly wanted to go back to the apartment and hide behind as many locked doors as possible.  Beth's behavior was borderline psychotic.  And being honest with herself, rather frightening.  Never once; during their whole relationship, Beth forced herself onto Clarissa.  Not even as a joke.  She also never reacted as violently as she did.  It was enough to make her feel panic from the whole ordeal.  She tried her best to convince herself it was completely over.  But something in her gut told her this wasn't the end between the two of them.

After helping her last client, Clarissa drove back to the apartment as fast as allowed. Along the way she contacted Dallas, asking to meet there.  If she was going to move into her new home, she was going to need help when possible.  The two arrived at her place roughly at the same time.  They hugged each other just outside her apartment and ventured inward.  The next hour was spent discussing their respective days.  Clarissa was hesitant to discuss her encounter with Beth, but decided not to keep it a secret.

"Was she drunk or something?" Dallas questioned his girlfriend, loading a cardboard box with Clarissa's belongings.

"She was beyond 'or something'." Clarissa answered.  "I've seen her drunk before but whatever this was, was nowhere near the word normal for her."

"So what do you think she wanted?  Why take an interest in your love life suddenly?"

"I don't know.  Maybe she's just not happy with her new relationship."

"Or maybe she's not in the new relationship anymore." Dallas theorized.

"Possible.  But still, why mess with me?  Why the games?"

Clarissa looked up to see Dallas move aside the box he was packing.  He walked over to her and held both of her hands in his.  Whatever he had to say was certain to make sense of it all.

"If you ask me, it's probably because she misses you."

"Misses me?" she felt disgusted by the thought "Why would she miss me?  Last time we saw each other, she was roasting me in public.  Telling me and the whole world I wanted to be like her."

"She also said you weren't always like that.  That you basically were... well, forgive me for saying this:  you were her bitch.  You did everything you could to make her happy.  Everything.  Maybe that's what she misses, and wants that version of you back in her life."

"Well she can go eat a bag full a dicks if that's the case!  I'm with you.  And I'm not giving that up." Clarissa laughed out lout.

Dallas still held her by the hands and started to speak.

"She was right though, in a way."

"How do you mean?"

"You deserved someone in your life who was going to love you and care for you in all the ways you did for her."

"And I got you!" Clarissa smiled.

"That you did." he smiled back.

"But WE will do everything we can to keep each other happy, right?"

Dallas' grip on her hands changed.  She observed him turning her right hand into a fist and slowly pulling on her little finger, straightening it out.  Then she watched him hook his own pinky finger around hers, locking their digits together when finished.

1...34567...9