All Comments on 'Discord Pt. 01'

by Lydra

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, and hope you will give us at least another chapter (hopefully more) to show how this develops and if they are able to work something out about living arrangements, as you were quite crafty by only saying Sylvia worked in an office, so would she be able/want to transfer out to Violet. Or maybe visa versa maybe Violet could transfer the other way as I am sure her skills would be welcome at any hospital.

Anyway thanks for a great story, and as I always say 'your the one writing it, so take it in the direction you feel most comfortable with.

Stay safe

Rgds Al

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightalmost 2 years ago

Fuck it’s good to see someone writing so authentically about the vulnerabilities and internal monologues of a top. I’m actually in the middle of writing a story with a character who in a similarly vulnerable headspace, so I feel like this story dropped into my lap at the exact right time. Can’t wait to see the rest of it.

Prof_Owen910Prof_Owen910almost 2 years ago

Such a lovely start. A slow burn, but it's stoking such a yummy fire. Can't wait to see where this budding relationship goes. Thank you for sharing.

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this *****

The gradual development of both, the main characters' relationship and their play; learning about their personalities on the fly.

I can only agree to the main ingredients: trust, consent, confidence, and communication ('simply ask') - all of that makes one sexy combination - seasoned with some really spicey scenes.

But also the writing style, the adult language and all the light humor and irony made this a perfect read to me.

Thanks for this not-so-usual perfect BDSM story!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! The detail about By not being that into pain but wanting to please so badly that she is willing to torture herself for a group of random sadists? The Dom in me is rock hard just thinking about that.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Interesting start. Don't know a lot about D/s but it seems like this will be a permanent caring relationship if it is alliwed to develop.

crittergirlcrittergirlalmost 2 years ago

I really liked the connection between the two main characters, and the way you explored the vulnerability of both parties so well!

HankVErikHankVErikover 1 year ago

Once again a Lydra story that sucks you in with believable characters and an interesting plot…oh yeah, and a lot of sexy sexy fun! Looking forward to the rest of it.

LittleSlaaveLittleSlaaveover 1 year ago

I'm on page four, already aware of the possibility of never finding something as good again. so what should i do? it's a fucking treasure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is perfect. I'm a newbie domme who hasn't been with another girl before. Yet I know what I want. I want someone like Violet to be my first. And btw, thanks for turning me towards NSFW discord. I really appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You write the most relatable stories! Thanks for keeping it real, with no crazy billionaires or insane high drama. I want to be friends with these people ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydra@Lydra
My email is Lydra3@gmail.com. I always love hearing feedback, good or bad. April 17, 2023 Hard to believe it’s been almost a full year since I last published something. Well, there’s some good news and some bad news. The good news is I’m about 35k words deep into a projec...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Discord Series Info