All Comments on 'Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 09'

by Antarctica77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very sweet, which is a strange compliment for a boxing-oriented story.

One thing I don't quite grasp, they have good income flow but are cash poor, but they are already living in a house. I forget from prior stories (it's been a minute, yeah?), but do they own the house or are they just renting. 'Cause if they own it, then that's where they get the equity to afford to upgrade. Cash out of one house to afford the down payment on the loan to bootstrap up to the next.

Of course, that would sideline the whole boxing promotion angle, but I think enough of your readers are going to wonder that I think that needed to be addressed.

Five stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story been waiting a while for the next chapter and worth the wait hope the next chapter comes sooner.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can not recall a story that so quickly pulled me into its' world, where I'm this character experiencing all that's happening: an instant sensory recall of unlikely and indelible experiences, memory and fantasy engaging and transforming even real life just a little but for a while more than enough. This is a story I'm betting many like me can identify with and do - lower class, lowered expectations, not even knowing inspiration and rewards are closer than we believe... Of course, you can never, ever stop - please. This world you're telling us about feels too good to not want more! THANK, THANK, THANK YOU!

Miki18Miki184 months ago

Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love it very much. Very good riding. Keep doing that. I like how you start it out. Very slow and methodical just great writing. Thank you again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntarctica77@Antarctica77
What up. I love to smoke and I love to drink. * My Neighbor Parts are available here(with art and so on): https://www.patreon.com/collection/149345?view=expanded TNT Part 9 is now on it's way. I'm working on setting up a SubScribestar adult page for those who struggle with ...