Discovering a New Fetish

Story Info
Jeanie has a very different workout regime...
2.2k words
4.14
7.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete hunched over, fucking Jeanie hard and fast as she moaned, "Fuck me harder! Knock me up; give me all those MUSCLES!"

It was nonsense, but hot nonsense that made him fuck her all the harder: he loved the thought of his hot, hardbodied little girlfriend barefoot and pregnant, her slim figure bloated out with a fat, gravid belly. It was his private little fetish... One which it seemed Jeanie shared too in her own way.

She shook beneath him as she came, her arms pulling his head down into her heaving tits and smothering him. He could feel his groin get soaked with q musky squirt of her juices and he felt his own orgasm coming quickly. Every slap of his huge, taut balls on her pert ass brought him closer.

He drove himself home, hilting himself in her as she came again, his heavy testes lurching as he dumped the mother of all creampies deep inside her. She groaned as she felt herself filled completely and ground back against him as his orgasm continued with a squish of jizz overflowing her puffy pussy.

"Aahhh," she panted, "I can feel your sperm working... Making me pregnant with MUSCLE!"

Something about the sheer lust with which she said it made him hard as a rock again and he rolled her over, mounting her from behind to drill her into the bed. She was groaning as sweating as he pounded her, teeth clenched but meeting every thrust with a desperate push of the hips, coaxing him on.

It was going to be a long night.

/////

Jeanie put down the phone and rubbed her swollen belly protectively, her shiny belly flesh peeking out from under her t-shirt.

"Well, what did he say?" Pete asked, concealing yet another erection with his newspaper.

"Pffft," Jeanie waved the question away, "the usual: a ghost pregnancy, no foetus, will go down in time, call back after a month."

"Oh. Are you sure this is ok? You're pretty big for someone who isn't pregnant..."

"They don't know anything! I'm not pregnant with a *baby*, I'm pregnant with MUSCLES!"

Pete rolled his eyes.

"Hey mister! I saw that! Just for that you're going to have to fuck some more big, thick muscles into my belly!"

Pete grinned and put down the paper. He loved how she looked so big and knocked up. With a casual motion he pushed down his shorts and his cock sprang free. All it took was a waggle of his eyebrows and she was lowering herself into his shaft, cooing and starting up a surprisingly hard rhythm as she rode him.

"Cum in me! Make my big belly huge! Give me more MUSCLE!"

He would have replied, but she crammed a nipple in his mouth and held his head in place as she fucked him harder and harder. He was harder than he had ever been in that moment, but was nothing compared to receiving the first squirt of milk into his mouth.

It felt like it went straight to his balls and he groaned as he pulled her down, holding her in place as he emptied himself. It seemed to go on for ever and through it all Pete's blood felt like it was fizzing as shot after shot pounded against her cervix.

He swore he could almost feel her belly swelling against him as he came and the sensation kept him so hard that he barely noticed when she started riding him forcefully again, her lithe arms wrapped around his neck.

/////

Nurses had come and gone, doctors too, but nobody could explain Jeanie to Pete, or even to themselves.

Her belly was enormous, far bigger even than Octomom, and her sex drive was through the roof. Pete's arms were burning as he railed her, his arms hooked under her knees as they bucked and thrust back at each other, her face flushed and sweaty as she came again. The pressure on his cock was immense as her hungry, well-practiced pussy milked him over and over again.

It wasn't surprising to him really, it was only natural for muscles to get stronger after exercise, even internal ones... And Jeanie had been "exercising" a whole lot.

He jammed his hips forward as he came inside her, his heavy balls throbbing as he filled her for what must have been the two hundredth time since this whole pregnancy thing had started. He groaned in lust as he felt her belly swell against him.

Then he groaned as her pussy kicked into high gear and he found himself milked into orgasm once more.

And again.

Through his shuddering, jerking orgasms he could see Jeanie's eyes rolled back in ecstasy as she screamed and rubbed her growing belly, her huge tits jetting milk all over when she wasn't desperately cramming her nipples into her mouth.

/////

Jeanie had insisted that resting on her belly wasn't causing her any discomfort.

This was just as well, as it had been two weeks since they had broken the bed and, while the mattress on the floor was a comfortable resting pad, they weren't exactly sleeping on it right now.

Pete was holding Jeanie's hips steady as she stood behind her, pounding her amazing pussy. Her belly was so big now that even resting atop it with her legs straight she was only able to touch the floor with her toes. All she seemed to think about was her "muscle pregnancy" these days, stuck in a constant rut of needing sex and Pete's cum, growing more and more obscenely pregnant with each day and each lewd, obsessive fucking.

There were horses that could have fit in that amazing belly.

"Ooohh! OH YESSS!" she screamed, hands darting out to hold her middle, "it's coming! It's time!"

Pete lost it and hosed her down, inadvertently triggering another orgasm from her, her huge belly swelling as she screeched and shook through the waves of pleasure.

"Nnnghggg! Roll me onto my back!"

Pete looked at her, his expression dumbfounded, "What? You're huge! Your belly-"

"Just do it honey! Trust me!"

It took a few minutes and a lot of Pete's strength, but soon she was on her back, buried beneath a mountain of pregnant tummy and panting like a racehorse as she was seized by a surge of sensation.

"Hhhnhggg! It feels- Aaaaiiieee!"

He watched her huffing in concentration, clutching her belly as she visibly "pushed" legs splayed out to accommodate her tummy.

"I can feel it- Aaaahhnnggg - pushing... through my cervix!"

Pete moved quickly around to kneel between her legs, staring at her sopping pussy, his view of the rest of her blocked by her towering belly.

"Ahhhh! Here it comes!"

He watched her pussy closely, but nothing came out as Jeanie bore down and then screamed as she pushed hard again.

Then he noticed that each push made her pussy lips bigger, thicker, juicier... Like her pussy had just been vacuum pumped. Her clit was growing bigger and thicker by the second as she pushed down, until it was a straining nub as long as his forefinger and girthier than his cock. Her voice deepened and grew sultry as she pushed again.

This time he saw a ripple of something racing out along her svelte thighs, leaving them thicker than before. She pushed. Another wave went, leaving behind it thicker, more rounded fullness as tight glutes grew thicker and bulkier, hamstrings growing into pronounced bulges rather than a suggestion of a muscle.

She pushed again. And again. Screaming.

Her thighs were getting big now, like those of a sprinter or a track cyclist and still her huge belly towered over her.

She pushed again, screaming in pleasure this time as she came hard, spraying Pete with a jet of girl-musk as another huge wave of growth surged through her.

Athletic quickly went out of the window as she passed into light bodybuilder territory and Pete realised he was rubbing and squeezing her firm, growing flesh.

Another push.

He was jacking her clit as she strained mightily through another surge of growth, the process seeming to speed up as she grew stronger, was able to push harder. Her legs were big and hard now, shiny with sweat from her efforts and cut like rock as her body burned her meagre fat stores to transform itself. He saw that her thighs were now far larger than his own and she looked like a heavyweight female bodybuilder.

He was getting rock hard himself, surprised, but incredibly aroused at what Jeanie was becoming. Which was a little bit of a surprise in itself...

Even as her thighs ballooned past those of the largest female bodybuilders he was sat staring at her shrinking, but still massive, belly. There was plenty more growing to do.

Her groans were growling tiger rumbles of pleasure and effort as she pushed harder and harder, thick muscles even beginning to push up and out from the formerly shiny smooth flesh of her swollen tummy.

Unable to resist he leaned in and lifted her huge legs, hooking his elbows under her knees as he leaned in and buried his face in her sex, his whole body straining to lift her heavy frame off the mattress as he worshipped at her honey pot.

In minutes her thighs were wide enough to crowd his head in that position and he pushed them up and apart with great effort, realising that each monstrous leg was as wide as his own shoulders. Still he kept at it.

His arms were shaking by the time he felt her shift, locking her ankles behind his head and holding him there as she grew around him, muscle and sweat and sex slowly swallowing his world.

She pushed again and the world grew darker, fleshier, as the light dimmed.

Another push and rising swells of quads blocked out the light.

Another push and his ears registered the first sense of mounting pressure.

Push. Thick muscles pressed into his cheeks and a flex drove his sucking mouth over her massive clit.

Push. This time he pushed back, desperately seeking space as he struggled between thighs that must have weighed as much as he did.

Push. He flapped and slapped madly at the muscle pushing in from all around him.

The pressure eased and he fell back, gasping for air, ears ringing and his eyes watering.

"AaaannnggGGGGHHH YEEESSSSSS!" Jeanie roared as she pushed again, her whole body arching in spasms of orgasm as she squirted like a firehose.

Pete couldn't understand.

His fit, toned little girlfriend was huge. Not female bodybuilder huge. Not male bodybuilder huge. Huge.

Throbbing veins crawled over muscle that seemed ready to tear tightly stretched flesh apart. He couldn't see Jeanie's face past mighty round tits and the enormous pecs that rose from her chest like bulging holiday suitcases. The geography from the deeply recessed canyon of her sternum to her massive muscle pussy was a rounded mound of thickly heaving abdominals, obliques and the massive girdle of her Adonis belt.

She still looked about nine months pregnant.

He saw her raise arms far heavier and more massive than his entire body and bring them up, delicate fingers curled into fists.

Then she flexed down.

Muscles turned dark, throbbing maroon as veins bloated to unreal size shoving blood everywhere it was needed to fuel the nuclear powered muscle explosion that was happening. Jeanie gave one final push and transitioned from girlfriend to godhood, her immensity flattening the complaining mattress.

Pete could only stare as she absently rubbed her cobbled, muscular belly, finally flat after all these months. He watched as she brought a huge arm up and twitched the barest fraction of a flex needed for her to be able turn and lick a bicep twice the size of her own head.

"Oooooh yessss," she husked.

/////

The nurse's hands clapped over her pussy, desperate to hold his cum inside her as Pete pulled out. Her front was still dripping with Jeanie's milk and as she rolled her hips upward to let gravity do some of the work, he saw her ass was still gaped wide open from where Jeanie had been using it, clit-fucking the horny medic.

Pete rubbed the nurse's swollen belly gently as she shook through an orgasmic aftershock, mumbling "Pregnant with MUSCLE!" over and over again.

There was a scream behind him, lustful and overlaid with a delighted sultry chuckle.

He turned to see Jeanie's immensity dwarfing the pretty Asian doctor lying, legs entangled, on the floor with her. They were tribbing, but even from here Pete could see that Jeanie's pussy was dwarfing that of the smaller woman.

Even as the doctor came, again, Pete saw Jeanie's thighs press in, holding the smaller woman in place as Jeanie's hand found that enormous clit and began jacking it furiously.

Jeanie bucked and squealed as her own orgasm took her, but her legs stayed clamped around the doctor. A huge spatter of Jeanie's musk blasted out from between their sexes, but as Pete saw the doctor's hands fly to her belly he knew it wasn't even a fraction of the amount going up the doctor's pussy, swelling her womb, visibly stretching her belly out.

As the doctor's belly grew, Jeanie redoubled her efforts and jacked her clit faster, going over the edge again and again.

As the doctor's belly swelled past the size of a normal pregnancy, he realised that he would soon be servicing another two women who were pregnant with muscle.

He watched as Jeanie stroked her own bloated belly and came into the doctor again.

...

And then there was Jeanie too...