All Comments on 'Discovering Amy Pt. 02'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sweet and erotic all at the same time. Masterful. Hurry back with the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But just a rehash of previous chapter. Nothing much new. Nothing much exciting.

Three stars.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Masturbating is so pleasurable, especially if you're a woman like me & has her best orgasms when my clit is stimulated.

Fucking gives me an orgasm when I'm on top & can have my clit rubbing on him.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Discovering oneself is such a fun and satisfying thing to do. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

I'm seriously beginning to wonder what exposure to the Christian faith that you have actually had. The following quote is a clue:

"If my parents saw that they'd chain me in the basement for a month with a rosary," she said, grimacing at the thought."

The Rosary is, to the best of my knowledge, only practiced by those of the Catholic faith. Catholics, as a general rule are not as anal retentive as you are portraying both sets of parents in your story to be. In my more than 60 years I have never met a fundamentalist Catholic. That's a trait typically found in the fringe elements of the Protestants. Most parents are going to teach abstinence to their children, but their children are not going to be paranoid about it to the extent of Tommy and Amy unless they have parents who are fundamentalist Protestants.

I'm not bailing out just yet, but if you're portraying all Christians in the same manner then you don't have any clue about religion at all. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dear scottish texan, you’ve just about summed up how tribal and troublesome religions are. More violent conflicts and deaths over the years due to religious differences than anything else, and yes that includes racial differences. Religion is indeed the root of all evil. I would ask you Scottish texan, how can you be sure that your narrow version of religious belief is correct when twenty or more times as many other ‘believers’ think differently? Blind Faith? Yup, that about sums it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES