All Comments on 'Discovering Denial'

by denny_micum

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

You kept it monogamous and caring, and stayed away from the awful cuckold shit.

J_SarenicusJ_Sarenicusover 6 years ago
One suggestion

Nice job! I liked the story, but I was a little distracted by the use of present tense language throughout. In general, using past tense is going to sound better in this kind of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Very sexy. Very hot. Intense and fun! I loved it!

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
A good effort.it would have been better in third person

I was surprised that they did not discover chastity cages.maybe not in the shop,but online. It was early days for the couple so she was asking what he wanted next,but I do feel vibes that tell me that she will discover cages,and hopefully the need for careful measurement,to save wasting an awful lot of money. The right cage is comfortable to wear and escape proof. When that has been sorted out she has the hallmarks of a proficient and controlling wife,and all the more skilled because she is interested in her craft. He will burn in her candle flame and love it,but not all the time. A few weeks in a separate bedroom,wearing a cage, while hoping to be allowed back in her bed,by devotion to household duties and showing her that his skills and obedience,are increasing will do much to bring him to a new realisation.

The writer would produce better work writing in third person.

MtgmooseMtgmooseover 6 years ago
Grammar?

Wow! Really sexy and hot. Please write more about his education :-)

For those of you who think it would have better it was written in third person past tense participation style, why don't you write your own, or maybe buy a dictionary to wank over?

jonhawksjonhawksover 6 years ago
Totally rocks

This was magnificent. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But each sex scene/session is too short. Lacks details. Needs more dialog too with her describing what she's going to to do him, is doing to him, and asking him what he thinks she's going to do next, among other things.

Four stars.

betonboerbetonboeralmost 2 years ago

excellent story, never mind , first person or whatever.

It deserves a followup.

and another and another.

betonboer --- Hi from Africa

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

She never teased him with anything but her hand and her mouth? Breasts? Nipples?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really, really enjoyed this story. Loving, Wife-dominant stories are my favorite. I do agree that a story in third person, in the present tense is a bit off-putting. A story written in the first person, and present tense feels better to me and is more personal. Writing in the third person, and past tense is more common for good reason…. Thanks for this fine story. A dominant wife story does NOT have to go into cuckolding to be fun. J.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

Good boy Matt, Abby is your mistress now. I think denial is now a bigger part of your future ✓'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdenny_micum@denny_micum
188 Followers
Just writing for fun. I enjoy all things tease and denial, orgasm denial, and femdom.