All Comments on 'Discovering Kelly in Bed Ch. 03'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Kelly is smoking

Kelly is smoking and wrapping her husband around her finger as she continus to fuck whom she pleases and let her husband eat other men cum out of her pussy. I can see as this series continues, where she will have sucking some of lovers dicks and getting fucked in the ass. she have gotten that weak. I can see it now, if you don't suck that dick of let him put his dick up your ass I am leaving you. He don't want to lose her, then he concedes and let it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cant stand

one a woman that smokes ... and i am all for sexy fun with others but all together not separate... if he continues to let her do what she is doing ... shewill end up fucking lots of men ... doeshe want that ... would be better to stop it now rather than have to divorce her later... and instead of playing with wifes friend he needs a few of his own if she is going to continue to see other men ... after all hell need others to go to when he kicks his cheating slut out of his life... sorry but guys just dont think like you have this guy behaving ...i guess you are a woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I think

Biff should insist that Kelly only receive her satisfaction from Brad from now on. He is the superior lover and has the largest cock. only he can give her what she needs.

As far as Biff fucking the girlfriend, that should not be allowed. Biff should be kept in a CC2000 and only be allowed to jack off once a month after he eats cum from Kelly's used snatch at least 5 times a week. he also has to do toilet duty on Kelly and Brad licking Kelly's asshole clean after she deficates. when Kelly is having her period, Biff should let Brad fuck him in the ass and give him Rim jobs. Biff has the potential of becoming a good cuckolded slave to the couple. The next phase of his training should begin with Brad and Kelly telling him that she wants a child with Brad and Biff was forbidden to fuck her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
crap

crap, don't bother to read - I just wasted two minutes on the sorry tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Worthless, unimaginative drivel

I give up. This story isn't well enough written or clever enough to be worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better

You claim you're not bi or gay, but you really seem to enjoy eating another guys cum from your wifes pussy. Before it's all over, she will have you sucking his dick and getting a direct shot into your mouth, while you fuck her friends pussy. It'll be your payoff for fucking Anna, you'll have to give Brad a blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lost me when she said she had cheated and figured she would have no problem doing it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous