All Comments on 'Discovering Mistress Sarah's World'

by oneguy4fun

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You're the best author on this site

No doubt about it....please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
best series ever

u r so good at this, keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would love to be with Mistress Sarah and Josie

How wonderful it would be to be with the two of them. I would make my self very pretty for them.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 10 years ago
love your themes

The affectionate but domineering and emascukating language your Females use is fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh god

oh god t wish someone would do that to me it was brilliant so sexy i dont no if i could have lasted that long with out coming

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 10 years ago
brilliant writing, your story is a mind control of it's own.

This is wonderful writing, and I can't wait to read more.

fuzeetafuzeetaabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Loving this story, I'm as hard as Joe now!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
I want to be pretty too

I too am a sissy CD who has decided to start going to see a Mistress. I've talked to her a couple times already and we've agreed that she will transform me into a pretty sissy CD slut. I too want to dress up so sexy for Mistress and her friends. We will go out in public and I will buy clothes and shoes from local stores. The salesgirls will all laugh at me and embarrass me - but it will also be so exciting too.

I can't wait to read the next chapters. Hope my feminization is like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have always fantasize about being under the control of my Mistress..I had one her name was Mistress Michelle, she had me wrapped around her Lil finger.. she would come by my place after her night out away from her husband..then after she was done she would see me.. she came over wearing a sexy blk Minidress..she later down next to me and I started to kiss her neck and then I am feeling her nipples n slowly went lower she tried to stop me but I was on a mission.she tried to keep me away from her sweet pussy finally I got her legs open and was slowly licking her inner thighs n I started to kiss her panty covered pussy n she said no I just kept going I pulled her panty aside and started to kiss n lick I just noticed her pussy was soaking wet I looked up at her n said is this from Ur blk lover and she said yes n told me to lick up every drop while she told me about what he did to her..I was in heaven...I ended up getting the Dress..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beat the snot out of her and be done.

StrictMistressStrictMistress7 months ago

the author has a wonderful way with words. I can easily imagine Myself as Mistress Sarah in this story. in fact, with only a handful of small changes in the dialogue, it could almost be My story. thanks, oneguy4fun for your contribution to delivering Mistress Sarah's world to us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous