All Comments on 'Discovering My Other Side'

by janon314

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Trembling I nod

Fuck, I'm not sure I can wait that long.  The anticipation is killing me.

You seem to have started a lot of stories that are worth continuing. Please forget a old saying, 'leave them wanting more'. Mutual compulsion to sexual exposure how exciting.

I'll buy the underware if she continues. I expected the lights to come on and finds she has already performed for more than your readers. Oh, nice visuallity with your story.

PeteTimPeteTimabout 5 years ago
Look

This has to be the next one you do a second part of. What a gripping story so far with minimum storyline and seemingly effortless writing. What a skill you have.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 5 years ago
Please continue

I understand that you may intend to end this story here. I would like to join the chorus asking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
deserves more comments....

and at least ratings.

Pray continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant premise.

Wonderfully told.

Needs to continue.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanon314@janon314
July 2022 A gentle reminder to the readers of this site about the efforts of the authors. First you have to remember that the thousands of authors on Literotica are unpaid and publish for the love of it. Where else do you get thousands of hours of FREE entertainment these day...