Discovering Stacey Ch. 03

Story Info
Military guy begins discovering more of Stacey.
1.8k words
4.75
3.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

It was mid morning and they still had not woken up yet. So I collected myself and drove home. I had the house to myself and decided to search the bag that Nikki had given me the night before.

I found a pretty blue plaid pleated skirt, and a tight black top that I really liked, i decided that I would try them on so I grabbed a pair of lace boi short panties and matching bra, a pair of black knee high stockings and got all dressed up. Then I thought i would try to see if I could make my make up look like Nikki had done to me. It took me like an hour but I got a decent job done and it was cute. Blue eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and light blue shade of lipstick. I put a blonde wig on that was in the bag and looked in the mirror and was pleased that I had done a cute job almost somewhat passing for a girl.

I sat around the house reading some hot CD erotica and started to get real worked up but with the cage Nikki and Danny had put on me my cock just strained against the plastic prison. So I decided I was going to take some new pictures and update my grindr profile and see if I could find some men to chat with.

Instantly I got multiple messages from guys who wanted to get a blow job so I chatted with them for a bit, feeling like a big slut I began sending the pics Nikki had sent me which really turned them on. One guy who really had my attention only lived a few blocks away from me and he was very interested in meeting up with me.

Other then last night I had never met up with someone dressed as a girl. But the image of being made to cum from being fucking in my boi pussy replayed in my head and I was so horny I decided that I was going to do something I had never done before.

I was going to leave the house as a girl and walk to meet him. I told him I felt like going for a walk and if he really wanted to meet me he could find me walking in the park that was between out places.

I went to the bathroom and checked my makeup did some small touch ups and I also applied some of that adhesive to my wig, I figured it would set while I was walking to the park and be good long before he touched it. I grabbed a purse from the nikki bag and put my keys and wallet in there along with and few makeup items and a brush, you know just in case.

I open the door and cautiously walked out turning to close the door and lock it and one of the neighbors walked by with their dog and "Damn baby" as he walked by walking his dog. I turned and walked down my stairs and headed in the opposite direction as him. I was glad that I decided on a pair of low heel ankle boots to wear, not nearly as hard to walk in as those high heels i was wearing last night.

I got to the park and looked around and didn't see the guy I was messaging his name was Scott, so I decided to take a walk around the park and enjoy the weather. I was so comfortable that I practically forgot I was dressed as girl until I heard from behind me, "Hello Stacey" I stopped dead in my tracks and panicked, when I turned there was one of the other guys I had been talking to along with Scott.

I looked at him "Ryan? What are you doing here?", he told me he lived around the corner and always stopped for a walk in the park after work and he had just got off. He asked what I was doing and I told him I was meeting a guy but he seems to have ghosted me.

"Well if you do not mind I would like to join you on your walk" I told him I would like that and we walked the 3.5 mile loop around the park talking about all kinds of things mostly about him, i asked everything I could think of, he was a firefighter and worked out everyday and it showed, firm ass, broad shoulders, peck and abs that i just wanted to dig my nails into.

We walked and talked just like a guy and girl would on a first date, when we got back to the parking lot he asked if he could see me again, I replied "how about now, I don't have any plans this evening" he asked me if I would like to walk back to his place and I jumped at the invitation. I grabbed his hand and held it while we left the park and walked to his house, leaning my head in his shoulder as we walked.

He was so sweet and I was so turned on by this guy who had not mentioned a hint of sex or blow jobs or anything other then being a complete gentleman during our walk. He opened his door and we walked in. I could not take it anymore, I grabbed him and kissed him as soon as I heard the click of the door closing. He kissed me back and our tongues danced together as he picked me up, now i am only 5'9 about 165 lbs and he was 6'3 a very healthy 220 maybe 230 with muscles in all the right places.

While still kissing me he carried me to the couch and sat down with me sitting on his lap, he reached under my skirt and his hand massaged my thigh moving it up until he found my cage. He paused for a moment and then started to play with my balls. He touch was light and sensual that I thought i was gonna cum right there, then he stopped, broke our kiss and let me know

"Just so you know I did not just invite you here for sex, I really want to take you out to dinner or something"

I told him that would be great and I would love to go to dinner with him, but first I want to thank you for being such a gentleman"

With that i slide off his lap and kneeled between his legs, looking him right in the eyes as i undid his pants and pulled his cock from his boxers. I licked it up and down and kissed the head, then slide his cock as far into my mouth as he could fit, it was about 7 inches and just thick enough i could wrap my hand around it. I held my head still for a moment just licking the underside of his cock in my mouth.

I pulled back and released his cock looked at him and asked if he would like me to stop.

"OH no baby, please don't stop" he put his hand on the top of my head and pushed my head back down on to his cock, i went full whore and dove down taking him down my throat and he would buck his hips face fucking me then let me come up for air, I sucked his cock for a long time almost 30 minutes before he grabbed my hair, pushed me down all the way on his cock released the biggest load down my throat, he held me there as he bucks his hip finishing off.

He told me to stay right where I was and stood up walked behind me. I thought yes he's gonna fuck me real good. Then I heard him say

"Babygirl you've been a naughty girl, i didn't give you permission to suck my cock"

With that his slide is belt off and folded it in half and told me to count. He reached back and swung that belt full force across my ass. I yelled "one", he said "one what? Start again" he swung the belt again and I yelled "one daddy" he said thats better and continued to spank my ass until I had counted to 25.

He stood me up grabbed me by my throat and told me that I will do exactly as he said for the rest of the evening and if I was a good girl he would give me what I wanted. Then he told me to go fix my makeup and get ready for dinner.

I shuffled off to the bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup, wonder how this gentleman had turned so rough and dominant, my cock strained against my cage thinking how much I loved that side of him.

When I walked out of the bathroom Ryan was waiting, looked me up and down and said your outfit is missing something. He walked behind me and told me to lift my hair and placed a choker around my neck, fastened it and placed a small padlock to secure it. Really tight and the front had some letters but I couldn't tell what it said. Next he told me to bed over and and grab my ankles, he showed me butt plug that was black silicone with and metal tip, he lubed it up and slid it into my hungry ass.

After i stood back up he showed me a remote, it had 2 dials and 2 buttons, and told me this side is for good girls and this side is for bad girls. He put the remote in his pocket and took my hand and walked to his car. The gentleman had returned he opened my door for me, held my hand as i got in the car and made sure I was good before he closed the door for me.

I sat there as he walked around the car to get in and thought that tonight was gonna be a great night. As well drove off Nikki sent me a text and asked what I was doing. I asked Ryan if it was OK to take a selfie of us for my girlfriend he said yes. So I snapped a pic of us in the car and sent it to her. She replied "oh girl I want all the details when you get home and pictures lots of pictures, love ya girlfriend" i giggled and told Ryan what she said, his only reply was

"Your gonna have quite the story for her and plenty of pictures and even some videos"

I couldn't wait for dinner to be over but dinner was gonna be fun too, I just didn't know it yet.

.....