Discovering Swinger Lifestyle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finished adjusting it, he ordered me, "Turn around and see how it looks!" I turned around and noticed how he smiled with pleasure, and after observing me in detail he said, "Now I like how you are dressed more; like a submissive whore ... You must wear this all the time now, dog!"

As my skirt was still missing, I asked him, "And the mini skirt?" To which he replied, sure of himself, "You are not going to wear anything other than what you already have on to go out in! You already have the cape to cover yourself in ... Well, let me think ... Yes, you are missing a couple of items."

From his pocket he took out some earrings in the shape of police handcuffs, very plain and evident, and he put the two silver earrings on me, adding, "You can put the glasses on ... I love the little whore with beautiful glasses like yours!" Afterwards, putting the cape over my shoulders, he ordered me, "Get in ... We're going!"

I sat next to him, and starting the car, we got out of there.

I did not dare to ask the one who now considered himself my Master, where we were going. I was beginning to adopt my role of submissive, something that I loved! He then ordered me, "Dog, lower your cape to the waist, so the journey will be more entertaining ... I want to see how my dog's pretty tits sway to the rhythm of the car!"

I obeyed him without knowing why (maybe because I liked the game). He also took off my cape completely, and I sat by his side with just my bodice, thong and stockings on, for his pleasure. It gave me a pernicious thrill to be dressed provocatively like that! It was also night, and we passed few cars, and some truckers, the latter of which, blew their horns. I also heard someone shouting something, which I did not understand, but I can only imagine ...

The Master, satisfied, placed one of his hands on my right thigh (remember that this is the United Kingdom and he was sitting at the wheel to my right), stroking the inside of my thigh from time to time, and coming very close to my pussy, a few inches away, but without touching it. This of course to arouse me and make me hornier than I already was. He also had the intention of making me suffer, waiting and wanting him, but without doing what I was wanting, which was a morbid martyrdom for me!

I saw that we were going in a south-east direction, and finally we reached the outskirts of Birmingham. We crossed an area of detached houses, and after passing under the state road and past the Marston-Green, in the direction of Coventry. After a few miles, where the houses were large and distant, we arrived in front of one of them and stopped.

End of Chapter - 3

___________________________

In the next (4th) chapter, I will tell you about our arrival in front of that beautiful, isolated house, where a Private Party was being held, with my "Master Michael" totally in a role that pleased him. He had already decided apparently to take me there.

I was left in a mental lapse, admiring that beautiful, but rustic Victorian style house, presided over by a round stone tower three stories high, which was located next to the main entrance. Fir trees adorned the entrance, and to my left, the rest of the house was very big and with the three floors.

The Master looked at me smiling and said, "I see that my dog likes the ... 'Kennel' ... that I have brought you to!" ... Find out what happens inside that house in the next chapter.

Author's Note: It is really a pleasure to write for all of you. Thanks for reading me. Becka.

12