Disorder Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long's that thing got to run?"

Gulping, Donnie shook his head, glasses tipped askew.

"I... A while yet..."

But he did not get the chance to say anything more to that as John was suddenly on him, bearing him back against the desk as his hardness pressed up urgently against his stomach through his brother's trousers. Donnie could not help but respond in kind, groaning as John's teeth caught his neck - more of a bite than a nip but there was hardly any way in which to tell the extent of the 'damage' caused there as two hands closed on his throat.

Panic set in, a purely instinctive reaction s his eyes automatically bulged, body flailing and fighting, hands battling uselessly at a pair of strong yet bony wrists that seemed to resist even the most stringent will of his fingers, grasping and twisting. He opened and closed his mouth, gaping like a fish out of water, pain lancing through his throat as his body fought and struggled for air, although his mind, somehow, knew that he was not in any real danger. If there was one thing John was not, it was a murderer, but he was most certainly a fucking arsehole when he wanted to be.

Words would not leap to his lips as he thrashed on his back, kicking out and slamming the heel of his shoe into John's thigh, although it hardly seemed to faze him in the slightest, leaning over him to keep his back on the desk. And despite the pain, the desperation flooding his lungs and his mind, all Donnie could focus on was just how good those hands felt on his throat, pressing and clenching as his cock rose well and truly to the occasion, the hard and throbbing rod seeming to demand attention for itself, regardless of how neglected it could be under any normal circumstances.

And then his hands were gone but not the bulk of his body, John standing so close that he could not help but tower over him, their groins too close together for comfort but just close enough for arousal. Donnie's chest heaved and he spat out a curse, although it was lost on his own breath as he lunged for his brother - a grab that was all too easily dodged as he struggled to regain even some sense of his own composure.

Before Donnie could form a coherent thought - dear god, he needed that man's lips on his cock - John had him down again, but the force applied was not so strong and Donnie's struggles were weaker still, energy slipping from his body as what the body thought it needed in order to survive battled with confusing, delirious submission. And that was hardly something he wanted to acknowledge for himself as his Adam's apple bobbed with a gulp that did nothing to soothe the burning of his lungs, trying to twist all into a dirty trick, bearing his knees up between John's legs.

"Now, now, Donnie," John chuckled, the rasping tone bursting from his lips even as his muscles tensed, bearing down to make Donnie squirm, pinned in place by his neck. "I thought you may be more receptive to this..."

But that didn't mean that he didn't want to struggle, to win his place and to fight for what he desired as the younger brother pressed his knee up with all the lewd might he had left in his body, teasing his brother to the point where a shudder rippled through him. Being gentle had little to no effect on John and it was only grinding on and challenging the order of things that had any result, the man in charge trembling ever so faintly as his lips parted in the breathiest of moans that he would not ever, not even on pain of death, admit to.

"Ah, ah, ah... That's not how we play the game."

Yet he could not hold him down for much longer with his own hard length seemingly trying to punch a hole through his trousers, chest rising and falling rapidly for much-needed breath. Releasing Donnie with a flourish, he posed there as if preparing to go in for the figurative 'kill', blood pumping and need up as Donnie sat up, pain throbbing through his throat and neck even though such a small thing paled into insignificance in comparison to the rampant, driving need that simply could not be denied or ignored coursing through him.

He had to have him. Or be had. Donnie sucked in a sharp inhalation, eyes half-lidded. One or the other.

"Small Donnie..."

Such a childish nickname and yet how it made his knees quiver. Chest heaving for breath that hardly seemed to want to return to his lungs, Donnie fixed his eyes on John and immediately wished he had not. Every line of the man's body rang through with power, slipping his jacket back from his shoulders. If he'd been in business attire (faux, as he would never have truly gotten himself a job that required such formal dress), he would have been loosening his tie at that very moment, a cocky smirk pulling at his lips that simply could not possibly be sealed back and away behind them.

It happened quickly, very quickly, while the programme was still running. Kissing was often deemed too intimate for the two of them and the kind of kiss that John very much preferred was one where his younger brother's lips were wrapped around his cock (the base, not just the tip). Clothes were ripped off as bare skin was exposed to the cool air of the currently unheated office but their lust would more than make up for any bodily heat they lost to their surroundings. It was just natural, so very natural, too for John to twist his hand dominantly into Donnie's hair, yanking it free from the tie and shoving his cock right up back where it belonged before his brother had even the barest of moments in which to catch his breath.

All the while, the seed that Charles had unknowingly sent into the system at one of Jaunt's cronies headquarters worked its magic, worming its way deeper and deeper, every last file and system broken and corrupted and sent right into the hands that, seemingly, could use them with far greater finesse than Jaunt himself. The tech itself would live on but every last bit of the dark empire would be left for dead and passed on for reshaping and reforming into something even better, while Jaunt himself... Well, they didn't know what would happen to him but neither did they care when they would be safe once more and out from under the shadow of his threats and pursuits.

And that was most certainly due something of a celebration as John moaned out his pleasure, ramming his cock into the back of Donnie's throat as his eyes watered, hacking and striving, desperately, not to cough and gag on the hot length of cock-meat. He wouldn't have pulled back even if he'd been free too, however, wanting it more, perhaps, than even John wanted to abuse his lust for the sake of his own sordid pleasure. It was quite clear, of course, that the both of them benefitted from the arrangement, whatever it was in its essence. Some things didn't have to be explained and the hot drip of pre-cum in the back of Donnie's throat proved to be something so carnal that he couldn't have possibly have drawn something sane and rational to the forefront of anyone's mind.

It was not for John, however, to waste time in sucking his little brother's dick and Donnie knew that too, even if he hoped for something a little more fun from time to time. Maybe another sick game could be twisted to their mutual pleasure at another time but there was not a moment to waste on wondering as John spun him about, bending him over the very desk of the man that they were in the process of destroying. Of course, there was no such thing as any sort of lube to ease his passage but that wasn't going to stop either of them from taking their pleasure as John hissed out through his teeth, bearing into his younger brother with lustful force.

"Oh, yesss..."

Gripping the desk, it was all Donnie could do to hold himself in position as he braced himself, striving not to tense up at the same time, that cock driving deep and dominatingly, needing him as much as he needed it. The pressure up against his prostate thrummed through, however, conflicting the stretch and edge of pain with sweet, sweet pleasure that could not possibly be missed as he grunted and snarled out his pleasure as if he had become a wild animal in the heat of the moment. Fingers digging into the desk, he panted as he was pounded, John hardly pausing for even a second as he slammed in, building up his thrusts just how he liked them, even though he didn't always like to be the one, at least seemingly, doing all of the work. He'd soon have Donnie right where he wanted him, however: Donnie was quite sure of it.

Maybe boredom was a good thing, Donnie thought hazily, each slam of that cock driving him forward into the table, although the soreness of the edge digging into his gut was a slight distraction. It helped him hold off, hold himself back, just a little longer, trying to show off his stamina through a sense of manly pride, not wanting to cum before his brother. Of course, that was impossible after he'd been so denied earlier that night, the stars barely glinting behind the large windows looking out onto the skyscrapers and offices of the city, and he clenched his jaw together hard, a muscle jumping and twitching in the corner - and yet he could not restrain himself when John's hand closed powerfully around his cock.

He climaxed in an instant, trying to tuck his chin down to his chest in order to contain himself, although it was hopeless as he shot a load of seed onto the carpet beneath the desk, hips working and grinding as if he was trying to actively thrust himself back onto John's cock as his programme neared its own finish too. He was not truly in control of his body though and John spat a swear that went by without notice, hammering in with strokes of his aching shaft that spoke of a far deeper desire, each and every thrust forcing seemingly yet another drop of cum from his brother's sore and rampant dick itself.

John was not a stud who could go on for hours upon hours: he was but a man too at the end of the day. He snarled, lips pulling back from his teeth and hair whipping wildly about his neck and shoulders, throwing the weight of his strong body into his thrusts for his ultimate pleasure, need tightening seductively within his gut. The edge held him there for a moment longer than expected and an unexpected gasp burst the barrier of his lips, head swirling with lust at the very moment that orgasm crashed over him, fuelled by the adrenaline high too of a job done as the programme flickered on the screen, finally complete.

There was little time for Donnie to enjoy the hot rush of cum filled his backside as John pumped him full, teeth gritted even as a ragged howl burst from between his lips, somehow. Each spurt stole a little more of his desire but he somehow managed to drag himself away from John, grabbing for his clothes and glasses, which had fallen off during the course of their tryst of boredom, the last thrum of semen landed on his backside, only to be soaked into his underwear and trousers as he hastily yanked them back up.

"Let's move!"

They were, after all, still in a very dangerous and tenuous situation and he didn't know how long they would evade the guards; those remaining would still be performing rounds and, well, human error was the most erratic of errors if they deviated from their usual, recorded times and routes. Yet there was still a heartbeat of a moment in which to share a flustered kiss, the taste of cum passed from one mouth to another as even John could not resist a moan into Donnie's mouth, dominating every last part of him in every single way.

They did not waste time hanging about after the timer had run out, the deed done in more ways than one, although John did not actively hurry back through the building that showed off so much of an empire and, at the same time, nothing at all of it. The flashy tech and possessions were all things that he would have coveted for himself, regardless of whether they were to his sense of taste and style, only due to the fact and reasoning that they belonged to someone else and, therefore he wanted them. But that splendour and carefully managed and crafted wealth was all to come tumbling down in short order, crashing into smithereens as Donnie too smirked and eyed the screens lining the staircase that was all for show.

One by one, the screens flickered off into blackness, jumping with static and a gleaming glare of a grin: a starkly white, sinister smile that would sink into the dreams of all that found it, no doubt the next day. By that time, the damage had already been done and the two of them would be long gone, another criminal overlord with an agenda in debt to John even though it had been Donnie who had, as always, done the majority of the work. There was no need to leave a trail of physical destruction in their wake as the programme had done its job and done it well, taking care of the system and administration that kept the empire running. A few choice notes to authorities too to note a technology failure that would be reported in the news before the 'business' went into planned and scheduled administration would tie up all the loose ends neatly too, leaving them out of the picture and well enough able to get on with their lives.

Everything the empire had held in high esteem, the front for trafficking and all that had caused so many problems for so many individual souls - it was gone, wiped out as if it had never existed, although Donnie very much doubted that any employees so placed to fill a slot would have been lawfully and justly employed. It was the sort of thing where everyone was in on it, even down to the lowest level of the faux company, and he relished in its destruction, darkness cast over the screens in the front lobby too where they had displayed their wares, their achievements, everything that made them a giant in both the city and the world.

Of course, John could not resist just one act of destruction - something that he could do and call his own even if it had been Donnie that had orchestrated the whole thing and even planted the 'seed' of it to begin with. He backhanded the technology - truly, it just had to be a glorified tablet computer, nothing special even though they'd made it out to be - off its prominent dais in the main foyer with a flourish and a crow of pleasure, laughing at all that they left behind as Donnie, for once, led the way back out into the dark of the night.

No one would know that they'd been there, their fingerprints unrecognised and unreadable but another record, if anything was investigated, which John was sure it would not be, that Donnie could be tasked to wipe out. He really was useful, his little, middle brother, but that wasn't the only reason that he kept him around, their unlikely partnership buoying up the two of them and pushing them on ever-greater achievements - if they could even truly be called that when they slashed through what the law laid out as just and right.

It didn't matter. None of that mattered. But they were together and nothing would stop them from simply doing as they willed. Where would that take them, neither of them could say but there was one thing that even Donnie knew with a smirk and sideways glance at his brother, taking in the patch of sky between the tall buildings that was dotted with stars, only barely visible through the light and atmospheric pollution. Just the one...not so little...thing to take note of.

The brothers were a force to be reckoned with. And they would not be stopped.

He'd make sure of it.